Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

skyrim poison ivy mod idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe.B.

skyrim poison ivy mod idea Empty
PostSubject: skyrim poison ivy mod idea   skyrim poison ivy mod idea EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:32 pm

So I really like the game skyrim and after finally getting a good gaming laptop I got it and the modding is absolutely crazy and this got me thinking why isn't there something like a poison ivy mod and she could have her kiss powers and such

I'm not a modder so I don't have any clue on how to do this so I thought I would reach out to the power of this awesome forum and see if any of you guys were able to do something like this.
What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: skyrim poison ivy mod idea   skyrim poison ivy mod idea EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Well,I'm a rookie too,I know close to nothing...But I think it would be odd...As in, there isn't a grab mechanic she could use for the kiss, unless it was as an execution, which would make her a 1 hit kill enemy...Aside from that, I guess there could be some mechanic to use her kiss as a blown one as magic, make it a projectile, and it could inflict berserk...but other than that, I dunno...Still,all of this is speculation, don't mind me,maybe there is a way, this is just what I (think) I know.
Back to top Go down
Joe.B.

PostSubject: Re: skyrim poison ivy mod idea   skyrim poison ivy mod idea EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:07 pm

You make a point but what about the possibility of making a batman type movie using the game as like a base
Alot of people make skyrim machinimas maybe one could be done with this sorta story base
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: skyrim poison ivy mod idea   skyrim poison ivy mod idea EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:08 pm

I cant help you with some of your problem but i just found this
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60903/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D60903%26preview%3D&pUp=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skyrim poison ivy mod idea   skyrim poison ivy mod idea Empty

Back to top Go down

skyrim poison ivy mod idea
Page 1 of 1