Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:07 pm

basically i wont be able to post for a while (i know i havn't posted in ages anyway but yeh) and while im away im gonna write my greatest piece of literature yet for this forum

but i need some ideas for monsters and moves, its gonna be in the same style of my usual stuff so yeh, any help wud be appreciated
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Hmmm.... maybe a type of cowgirl ( ears, horns, and tail. Everything else %100 hot busty human woman) that loves to hug, rub, puff puff and of course kiss her "pray" into submission? B3
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm

*prey

Lemme think... I have a move idea. It's based off of my favorite kiss in a video game-Peach's Sweet Kiss Return. They blow a kiss to make a heart, and it splits into several and surrounds the target, encasing them in a single, bigger heart, and pulling them to the user. It's possible to break out.

Or, how about kissing eachother to power eachother up? A pair of weakened Fairies flit to eachother desperately and kiss on the lips passionately, then suddenly, they're once again full of steam.

And here's a general idea... "Monster taming". XD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 am

Kissing each other to power up the kiss effect.

You ca make the twin brother and sister in shana kiss a... Couple and suck out their existence or something.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 am

thaks guys these are great especially the cowgirl idea but this is gonna be a few chapters long so in hte most formal way possible MAOR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Razer

Razer

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:31 pm

I've been lazy recently, so you can use these enemies I made up since I'm not as good in the story making department. Change them if you'd like.

Bunny Girl
Appearance: Long red hair with ears. Low cut dress with a bunny tail. See link - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0963xxydQ1ro2q19o2_500.gif

Attacks:
- Little Cotton Tail = turns around and begins to sexily shake her ass and randomly spanks herself. Causes confusion and light CC.
- Carrot-top = walks up seductively and places a hand on hero’s crotch. Bunny leans in to whisper “I wanna nibble this carrot” before giving a tender kiss on the cheek. Medium CC.
- Rabbit’s Foot = runs up and says “Gotcha a good luck charm” before wrapping her arms around the hero and giving them a long, tender kiss with one foot raised up.
- KO Move = walks seductively over to hero and takes their face in both her hands. She then proceeds to repeatedly kiss the hero on the lips until the hero becomes so enraptured they become comatose.

Bridal Mistress
Appearance: Brunette wearing a thin white veil. Super short wedding dress cut open in the middle. Always carries a bouquet. See link - http://weddingbellsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/sexy_wedding_gown.jpg

Attacks
- Catching the Bouquet = tosses her bouquet behind her and hero rushes to grab it and return it, receiving a sexy wink and kiss on the cheek. Light CC.
- Cold Feet = approaches hero and stares longingly into their eyes before getting up on tiptoe and giving them a long, deep kiss. Medium CC.
- Bridal Party = gathers all other enemies and has them swarm hero. Mistress then makes sexy poses to draw the hero from the crowd and then proceeds to passionately kiss the hero. High CC but no other enemies may now charm that hero.
- KO Move = grabs hero by both arms and draws them in close before whispering “You may now kiss the bride” and passionately kissing the hero. Males will become loyal “husbands” sworn to protect their new wife and women will become Mistresses themselves.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 pm

First off, magnificent work, Razer, I have to say. Though some of the attack names need work, and I'd love to see actual names for the KO moves, still it's great stuff.

Second off, for anyone looking for thoughts on writing work, I'd love to see more lesbian/yuri stuff. I believe our contributors tend more towards het than yuri. Not that it's a bad thing; I just personally have a preference toward yuri, and would enjoy seeing more myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Razer

Razer

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks, Zesquid. I enjoyed working on those and yes, a bit more yuri could go a long way around here.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 pm

My pleasure, Razer. Please keep up the good work; you've got good ideas in there! And magnificent job with the pics; very well selected.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 am

Huh... sounds like my kind of bunny. xD Then again, who does love a hot bunny girl?! lol xD
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 am

yeh razer your ideas are great thanks man
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm

I SHALL GIVE IT A SHOT. Keep in mind I'm used to making characters where the kiss abilities do literal damage, they usually have other skills to balance the moveset, and they aren't only for fanservice.

Alraune (Rose)
Appearance: A green haired woman sitting in a rose. Wears large leaves as a bikini top, has a rose in her hair, and has vines growing out of her back. Wears bright red lipstick, and can close and shrink the rose into a bud that functions as clothes for her lower half. They can walk out of their flower, but are bound to it by roots. ((This is half-based on an OC of mine.))

Attacks:
-Blow Kiss - With a gentle giggle, she kisses her palm, then holds it flat. She examines the heart in her hand a moment, then blows it to you. Low damage.
-Pollen Kiss - Similar startup to Blow Kiss, but there's no heart. Instead, she blows pollen at the target. It does even less damage, but dazes the enemy to slow them down and make it so they can't think straight. ((Not like drunkness or charm, more like straight up confused.))
-Vine Embrace - Slings out a vine or root to wrap the target and pull them to her, then kisses them on the lips or cheek. Average damage. More damage on the lips, but the cheek can be marked, which decreases defense.
-Pollenate - Pulls a target into her flower and embraces them lovingly, kissing their lips and rubbing her breasts on them. Named for the fact the target is usually covered in pollen. Does heavy damage and dazes.
-Cross-Pollenate - Essentially, she uses Pollenate, but she uses it on another Alraune. If they have a "flower", this usually involves pulling them together, or moving the bud. This greatly heals them both, but sometimes they become so satisfied with eachother that they stop caring about their prey and simply pleasure eachother.
KO MOVE - Alraune Embrace - Begins to use Pollenate, but also begins to pleasure the target. This usually ends with them closing the bud around themself and the target. They lovingly rub their ample breasts on their prey and kiss them numerous times, coveriing them in pollen and lipstick, and lovingly sex their target until they've both climaxed. Whether or not the target is released depends on whether or not they're tired and satisfied-If they're not satisfied, they'll keep them trapped to sex them again. If they are, they'll either release the target or sleep with them without bothering to open the bud.

If you can tame an Alraune - Great job. She's a wonderful companion who can wrap up an enemy you don't want to fight in roots or vines, love love LOVES kissing, and is more than willing to have sex with you whenever you want. With training, it'll willingly release you if you're too tired or begin to ache, and it can grow fruit for you to eat if you feed it the proper seeds. That's right-If you feed it plant seeds or other such things, it can grow them out of its body! If you feed it the right seeds, like those of ivy, sleep grass, bubble flowers, and genderaines, you can convince it to help you with fetish fantasies if you want. It usually doesn't eat much-It can eat pretty much anything you can, but it can also get nutrients from soil and sunlight. If it gets lonely, see if you can tame another Alraune, a Bee Girl, or even a light eating herbivore for them to live in a symbiotic relationship. Alraunes can pollinate eachother's flowers, and Bee Girls... Well, their saliva combined with pollen makes honey, and Alraunes have pollen in their saliva, so they can basically feed eachother by making out to make honey.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:07 am

Great stuff, Swerve, I have to say! Great description, great variety, and interesting segment regarding the taming of the Alraune. If you don't mind me making a suggestion though, I think you could definitely expand on this a little bit, maybe add more attacks or increase the variability of a few of them. For instance, you mentioned something about the cheek being "marked" in the Vince Embrace attack; maybe use that as a springboard for other attacks? Maybe make a couple attacks based around the marking, talk about how the marking works (is it the pollen? Is it the lipstick? Will more marks increase the effect? Are there different kinds of marks that do different things?) and all that jazz. If I think of anything else, I might post it up here, and if you like any of my ideas, please feel free to take them and use them as additions to your Alraune entry there. I have an idea or two floating around in my head, most prominently around the idea of the vines sprouted growing flowers with pairs of lips in the middle that can be used for attacks. Creativity is the name of the game here; you don't need to stick solely to the conventional things we're used to. I think I speak for everyone in the forum when I state that it is indeed appreciated when someone thinks out of the box and tries something new. Does that mean everyone's going to love it? Not necessarily, but it's always better to try than never mention at all. I'm probably preaching to the choir here though; I do have a tendency to rant while my morning coffee is still setting in 8D

And now with all these people popping out these monstergirl profiles (both with original content and expansion on old ideas) I might see about cranking something out soon. I have an idea floating around in my head that I think might be a little entertaining here. Once it coagulates into words I'll scribble something up and post it here and see if I can't get some thoughts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 am

Zesquid wrote:
Great stuff, Swerve, I have to say! Great description, great variety, and interesting segment regarding the taming of the Alraune. If you don't mind me making a suggestion though, I think you could definitely expand on this a little bit, maybe add more attacks or increase the variability of a few of them. For instance, you mentioned something about the cheek being "marked" in the Vine Embrace attack; maybe use that as a springboard for other attacks? Maybe make a couple attacks based around the marking, talk about how the marking works (is it the pollen? Is it the lipstick? Will more marks increase the effect? Are there different kinds of marks that do different things?) and all that jazz. If I think of anything else, I might post it up here, and if you like any of my ideas, please feel free to take them and use them as additions to your Alraune entry there. I have an idea or two floating around in my head, most prominently around the idea of the vines sprouted growing flowers with pairs of lips in the middle that can be used for attacks. Creativity is the name of the game here; you don't need to stick solely to the conventional things we're used to. I think I speak for everyone in the forum when I state that it is indeed appreciated when someone thinks out of the box and tries something new. Does that mean everyone's going to love it? Not necessarily, but it's always better to try than never mention at all. I'm probably preaching to the choir here though; I do have a tendency to rant while my morning coffee is still setting in 8D

And now with all these people popping out these monstergirl profiles (both with original content and expansion on old ideas) I might see about cranking something out soon. I have an idea floating around in my head that I think might be a little entertaining here. Once it coagulates into words I'll scribble something up and post it here and see if I can't get some thoughts Very Happy

I like the way you think. ^^ More description is better. If I can think of anything, I'll go back and edit it. And I'd definitely love to add more attacks, and I could add several more if I wished.

Whoops, almost forgot to mention. I'll write "taming" articles for all your monster girls too, if you want, but naturally I'll need to take a few liberties. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 am

The more attacks the better, that's how I look at these things.

Definitely! Take whatever liberties you like (within reason of course). In fact, you know what, I challenge you to write a taming section for what I'm working on now. It's not going to be easy, but I have a strong inkling it'll be a fun challenge for you. Gimme some time to finish this; could take anywhere from an hour to a week depending on my inspiration, but once it's done it will be posted here.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 am

Sure thing, heh! I'd love to work on that! ((I'm using "love" a lot. ^^; )) I actually sorta have a little idea for the Bunny Girl already ((giving a possible explanation why they can make you comatose with kisses; I was wondering about that)), but I want Razer's permission to use his "creation". I also have an idea for something I know you'd love, Zesquid-A Gemini of some sort. I want to, however, be able to bring my bubblegum fetish into this a little, I just need an idea, since I can't think of any sort of enemy idea that'd logically have bubblegum...
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 am

I dig the gemini idea! Interesting that you mention the bubblegum thing; have you seen Ricobanderas's monstergirl bestiary? In one of the entries, there's a segment for "bubblegum girls" and I believe you could definitely use that as a springboard for some ideas. If you haven't seen it and/or don't know how to acquire it, message me and I'll email you with the powerpoint. I'm quite sure you'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 am

Like, girls made of bubblegum? That's interesting, but I'm not too into immaterial girls most of the time. If they sorta look like actual women, like, even if it's more of a pink-skinned woman, I'd love to see it. ^^
...Actually, I'd like to see it regardless. Now I'm curious.

I'll get to thinking on the Gemini thing.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 am

Not quite like that, but you'll see. Like I said, shoot me a message with your email address and I'll send it off to you. It might help you with ideas a bit.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 am

I don't think I'll separate damage and CC. If I'm doing it for a move, I'll specifically say "physical damage" somewhere.

Gemini
Appearance: A pair of women, one with long black hair and dressed in black, and one with white. They're in casual shirts and skirts, and the black haired one wears red lipstick and blush, and the pink one wears pink lipstick and blush. Both have big, soft, appealing lips that have delicate shine which doesn't look wet and overdone. They're usually hugging, or holding hands.

Notes: If you try to defeat them, they'll usually be knocked out together. If you manage to defeat only one, their power goes WAY down, but the still conscious one will still use moves where they kiss eachother by kissing her unconscious partner.

Attacks:
-Gemini Kisses - The women walk up to their target, then hug eachother with the target between them, and kiss either cheek. Average "damage". If you're marked by their lipstick, your charm defense is decreased. ((Will? Resistance?))
-Harem Kisses - The women approach, then take turns kissing their target on the lips. Does heavy damage.
-Loving Gemini - The women hug and kiss eachother on the lips. Can arouse whoever watches, naturally, but more notably heals both of them. They're always together, so it won't make them stop attacking.
-Blown Kiss Combo - Both of the women hug eachother close, and blow a kiss to their target, sending a red and pink heart to the target, or sometimes separate targets. Average damage if hit by both, low damage if only one kiss hits.
-Mixed Kisses - One of them kisses the other's cheek, and the other blows a kiss to a target. Heals the one who is kissed, the target of the blown kiss takes little damage.
-Breast Pressing - The two hug a person between them and rub their breasts on them, moaning quietly. High damage.
-Team Breast Press - They use Breast Pressing on an ally to increase their power. Or, they do it to eachother to increase their own power. Obviously arouses watchers, like every single other thing. XD
-Gemini Laser - BECAUSE WHY NOT? XD The pair kiss on the lips to make a heart of energy form above them, then shoot it at a target by blowing a kiss where they want to shoot it. Actually does physical damage, but can arouse while they're kissing. Strangely, it bounces off of walls and floors. Hmmmm...
-Power kiss - The Gemini kisses each other to boost the effect of their kiss. ((Kissfan's idea.))
KO MOVE - Male - Twin Pleasure - The pair of women giggle and approach the target, and hug them and kiss them as they strip the target. They kiss their target all the way down their body and rub their chests on them while they strip them, then pin them to the ground as they strip eachother. They then cooperate in pleasuring their target, making them pleased until they can't take anymore.
KO MOVE - Female - Triad - The pair of women approach their target and begin a strange ritual by kissing the women on the backs of their hands, marking them. They kiss up the arms and mark them the whole way up, then up their necks, to their cheeks, then work their way to the woman's lips. They then take turns kissing the target's lips repeatedly and strip her and themselves. Once they're all nude, they embrace the woman and kiss... Eachother. Repeatedly. They create a strange force that drives the woman to kiss their cheeks, which prompts them to kiss her lips once each again, completing the ritual. Once the ritual is done, the woman becomes a member of the Gemini, which is now a Triad, the strange force having made her hair gray, and her lips purple.

Taming a Gemini - Taming one is difficult because it requires the favor of both of the women. Once you do, however, you've got a powerful pair of allies that will lovingly fulfill all your harem fantasies, or even yuri fantasies. If you happen to be female, they'll allow you to form a Triad with them, but unlike the forced variation, you can leave at any time if you need to. Their Gemini Laser, however, may SEEM good for taking down walls and such, but it's really not, since it bounces. Trying to convince them where exactly to shoot to make fun bankshots can be surprisingly entertaining, especially when they do non-offensive variations, and because they need to kiss to make the laser. They'll never get lonely, since they have eachother, but they love occasionally introducing other girls you've tamed to their Triad.

Last edited by SwerveStar on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total

4892 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razer

Razer

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm

First, Swerve, feel free to use my Bunny Girl for whatever. Add attacks or anything else you like. Anyone can honestly. Second, I'd just like to say this Gemini thing may be the greatest thing I have ever read. Thank you for this.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Razer wrote:
First, Swerve, feel free to use my Bunny Girl for whatever. Add attacks or anything else you like. Anyone can honestly. Second, I'd just like to say this Gemini thing may be the greatest thing I have ever read. Thank you for this.

Really? The Gemini is best? XD I thought people would like it, but I felt more satisfied with the Alraune's turnout.

ALL RIGHT, LEMME TRY THE BUNNY GIRL.

If you tame a Bunny Girl - Well, you've definitely got a showy gal on your side. She's a fun lover who flirts a lot, and always seems to be enjoying herself. There are some that are a bit turned off by its somewhat showy demeanor, but if you dislike it, go find a different breed of bunny, Swerve, you'll probably be able to. They tend to enjoy doing sexy shows for their master, and love being applauded and carressed. When you're friendly with them, the chemical that their lips secrete that can make you comatose will cause nothing more than minor drunkness, even without the brain damage from alcohol. Kisses from them tend to be soft, long, and sexy. They'll usually eat carrots. Real ones, not THOSE carrots, but they love THOSE carrots too. Also, eggs. ((HAPPY EASTER)) If they get lonely, tame another bunny, of the same breed or otherwise, or tame something that either loves watching sexy showoffs or performing with them.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 pm

swerve the gemini is just brilliant thanks man
my story's gonna take a while though cos im in thailand atm
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm really happy that everyone loves the Gemini.

All right, I'm REALLY having fun contributing. ^///^ I'll probably make even more later, but for now I'll just write a "taming" portion for the Bridal Mistress and be on my merry way.

Taming a Bridal Mistress - Taming one of these can be tricky, but they're surprisingly honest. If you can successfully tame one, they'll usually tell you "You may kiss the bride." with an excited, somewhat commanding tone. If you do, they'll sort of feel that they have a sort of control in your "relationship", so unless you like being dominated, don't immediately kiss them. Wait it out a few hours before you kiss them, even once. Eventually, they'll approach, and more generously and calmly ask "Will you marry me?" From there, you may accept, then when they say "You may kiss the bride.", which is also in a nicer tone, you may finally kiss your lovely woman in white. She'll allow you to have a greater control in the relationship. Of course, you can ask them to lighten up if they seem to be controlling you. Or not, if you're into that. Also of note is the fact that once she asks you to kiss her, she'll never force a kiss on you until she's kissed.
From here, it is highly recommended that you introduce her to any other Monster Girls you've tamed. If you don't bother to introduce her, she may get angry or jealous if she sees you kiss them. Once they get to know eachother, she'll also ask them to marry her, and once she's kissed them she'll be perfectly fine with you kissing them too. If you kiss an actual wife (or husband), tell them that you're already married, and they'll immediately understand.
They also seem to enjoy playing "catch" with her bouquet, which is usually a way of flirting. They always know where their bouquet is, so if you go off somewhere dangerous, consider taking her bouquet and explain that it's so if he gets lost, she can lead a search party to you. Do NOT lie to them, or they'll most likely storm off in a huff, depending on the lie. You'll probably be able to "remarry", luckily.
Bridal Mistresses love to kiss on the lips in specific. They like cheek kisses, but almost always go straight for the lips. In terms of food, they LOVE sweets, especially cake, and to a lesser extent chocolate. If they get lonely, a night in bed with her will usually clean it up, but if you tame a new Monster Girl of any kind to be a new wife for her, she'll love it.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Power kiss: Don't forget this one. The Gemini kisses each other to boost the effect of their kiss XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REQUEST- IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next