Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
kissfan

kissfan

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Name: Doppelganger

Appearance: A translucent young girl who can shapeshift into the person's ideal/favorite/crush/etc just by touching their lips. And effects very.

Picture: There is none. She can copy appearances anyway.
Ex:
REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 KyrieFlorian

Explanation: This is a Monster Girl that shapeshifts to the ideal girl. It can copy skills from any monster girl, and may kiss in any style according to the person's wishes (as she sucks out the energy). She can only transform into a girl so all men will be genderbent. She can also copy characters from drawings just by kissing a person with a talent at drawing.

Battle Mechanic: By copying the kiss skills, they can also take Love Tokens or Lipstick Marks.

Attacks:
-Transform kiss - Enable the copying of a person's favorite character/ideal person. Or they can transform into another monster girl with the same skills.
-Kiss copy - Enable copying of a kiss skill from any monster girl just by kissing them. They may take as many skills as they want (infinite skills).
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Basic, yet interesting. If she gets to me, there'll be no finding her. XD
...Provided the ability works. I don't know if my inherent ability would stop something like that...

Taming a Doppelganger - Doppelgangers are truly bizzare creatures. It's hard to say exactly what will win them over, but they seem to enjoy being complemented, and enjoy formshifting. They also really like artists, since they give them various forms to take. However, they're known for being mischevous, so stay sharp.
If you tame one, they'd have no qualms with fulfilling sex fantasies for you. Other than that, there's not much to say, really. They tend to just show off and play around with different forms for their own amusement. In terms of food, they'll eat pretty much anything, regardless of their form. If they get lonely... Well, I can't imagine them getting lonely, just bored with her available transformations. If she does, design a new character or tame ANYTHING.

WHO THINKS I SHOULD WRITE A STORY ABOUT A MONSTER GIRL TAMER?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:25 pm

You ca do it :p about a Doppelganger? (with crossovers and references XD). Have fun transforming into Mami Tomoe (at 21 years old). Btw the Doppelganger can make the disguise younger or older XD. Thus there shall be none [no pedo laws]. Original form of Doppelganger? A loli.

If it were me... I'd ask her to transform into all my favorite characters XD.
Back to top Go down
gosoxtim

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:34 pm

go for it star
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Sure I will! BTW, I'm usually called "Swerve" when online. XD I appreciate the nickname though.

Now, another question. Should I do the story with a new character? Or should I make Swerve/myself the protagonist? If I make a new protagonist, it can be a story about a man (or woman) who wants to make a Monster Girl harem, and Swerve/I can have written the guide to taming the Monster Girls. If it's Swerve/me, then it can be about me gathering information on the Monster Girls, but his/my Willpower ability severely reduces the effects of love/charm/seduction abilities, and I don't want to invoke "Boring Invincible Hero".
Back to top Go down
gosoxtim

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:26 pm

you can be the protegeinst
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Yes. A newspaper journalist who interviews for "Monster Girl Weekly" where you get to know all your girls personally. Unfortunately the monster girls don't want an interview, they want his virginity XD. And his first kiss XD. It'll be funny if a cameo ends up appearing in your fic. Just insert whatever the journalist's favorite anime character is and she'll appear before his eyes XD.

Journalist: You can't be....
Doppleganger: I'm Nanoha! Be my friend! Or I'll shoot you :p
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:04 pm

I'll have to think about it, whether to make it Swerve or a new character... Also, I'm certain you people aren't interested in comedy, since this is a fetish forum, so I'd think that a new character would yield a "sexier" result. Unfortunately, I'm not big on rape, so this could be a tough decision...
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Reverse rape is not okay too?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:21 am

Reverse rape? Honestly, I don't like any form of rape. I was thinking that it'd have a sort of comedic element to it. Like, it'd be able to serious, but there'd be a lot of unserious situations. I can understand why you like it mostly serious, but my personal taste likes it better playful. I think I'll do it on a case by case basis, but I'm largely not a fan of any rape.

...What do you mean "Reverse Rape"?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Rape = Man rapes woman
Reverse rape = other way around.

Think Monster Girl Quest with poor Luka.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:24 pm

I don't understand why it would need a different term. It's the act of forcing sex on another individual...
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Cause there are hardly laws for that

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DoubleStandardRapeFemaleOnMale?from=Main.ReverseRape

Sadly, people thinking this way is TruthInTelevision. For instance, some countries don't penalize sexual acts done by females as "rape", and this even extends to Sexual Harassment, too.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:44 am

although term "reverse rape" isn't used for that anymore iirc
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:26 pm

I do my best to avoid ANY Double Standards, even ones that aren't on TvTropes, if possible.

So, if I end up writing the story/stories, I'm gonna avoid explicit rape, sorry. I may include sex, but not rape.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Thru mind control or charm? Still is XD.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:44 pm

There may be mind control and charm, but I'm not including rape. It may kinda come off as lighter and softer, in fact. Let me put it in perspective for you. The protagonist will occasionally "lose", but then again, we NEED a protagonist.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Who's on top and who's on the bottom XD.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:41 pm

finally, back from thailand and laptop repaired, i can get started at last

before i post a preview - BORING INFORMATION TIME bounce

Its probably going to be in 3 parts - The Crypt, The Forest and The Tower, each following on story wise

AAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAY

preview monster

Summoner - https://imgur.com/mkOmY
A Powerful Witch that focuses on summoning unique seductive spirits to perform her attacks for her

summons

sweetie - https://imgur.com/FK9jF

summons a beautiful blonde girl whom either blows the hero a kiss, stunning them and lowering willpower, or rarely, run up to them and give them a quick peck on the lips, charming them lv 2 before disappearing

phantom https://imgur.com/Lw9aP

a cute looking ghost rises from the ground before throwing herself at a hero and either, embracing them for as many turns as they can keep their material form, sapping willpower health and attack every turn, or flying straight through them, sending them into a sweet dream filled sleep, they wake up charmed

lesser succubus - her most powerful summon https://imgur.com/ZKhcx

the succubus rises from the ground and can perform these moves - she only disappears when she is defeated

trick kiss - appears infront of a hero and kisses them sensually on the lips, following this she takes their hand and tries to convince them that they are lovers and have been for a long time. If she manages to succeed then she will keep them charmed level 5 for until she is defeated, kissing or carresing them periodically to keep the charm up

Carress - the succubus will spend the entire fight walking in amongst the heroes, occasionaly stroking any exposed skin with her enchanting body, stunning males and adding one devotion charm on females

devoting peck - the succubus giggles girlishly and runs up to a female hero kissing her on the cheek, adding 2 devotion charms
DEVOTION

for every devotion charm added to a female, she is less likely to attack and male heroes are more likely to spend a turn eyeing her up than fighting
when devotion is 10+ the female is fully succubised, becoming another lesser succubus

throwdown

the succubus will attempt to pounce on an unsespecting hero, if successful she will be able to follow up with either

kiss of devotion - FEMALE ONLY

the succubus kisses the girl hero passionately for a long time, carresing her as she does so, when she is done, she lets the heroine up, now fully succubized regardless of previous devotion.

ravish -Male

the succubus quickly tears through the heroes cloths with her tail and begins to hump them sensually, slowly rocking the to climax. As soon as they reach climax they dissappear into hell, ready to become incubus's

SUMMONER FINISHER
if a hero's willpower become zero without a succubus throwing them down, the summoner will remove her outfit, point her staff at the hero, a wave of pink energy emerges from the staff, effortlessly carrying them to her where she holds them tight against her breasts and proceeds to cover them in kisses, enslaving any male and allowing her to summon the female in a later battle
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm

That Succubus is the one from Disgaea, I think... Also, the Summoner actually looks more of badass than sexy. However, this is a really creative idea, and I like it! I'd like to see her try to summon those adorable Sweeties on me... Just don't tell them I resist seduction and Love Magic. XD
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 am

SwerveStar wrote:
That Succubus is the one from Disgaea, I think... Also, the Summoner actually looks more of badass than sexy. However, this is a really creative idea, and I like it! I'd like to see her try to summon those adorable Sweeties on me... Just don't tell them I resist seduction and Love Magic. XD

here is the DA page of the succubus' artist

http://moai666.deviantart.com/

by the way rico did your commission come out well?

SwerveStar wrote:
The protagonist will occasionally "lose", but then again, we NEED a protagonist.

I guess the best thing do is to is to have the protagonist rescued or do it CYOS style.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 am

Monster Featuring in Part 1 of my story

Cutie - a girl about the size of a pixie who relies on fighting alongside other monsters to distract the rest of the party while she focuses on making one member fall in love with her https://imgur.com/FdraQ (cat not neccessary)

moves (it is rare for her to be attacked by a hero because she seems so innocent, so its not really a battle as such)

Hug - one of her main methods of making a hero slowly fall for her is to hug them, squeezing themselves tight against them, this comforts the hero and usually stops him from becoming aggressive towards her aswell as damaging their willpower

Sweet Talk - Will flatter her victim, make jokes and generally put them at ease throughout her seduction, making them feel as if they are going out with her or that she is a friend, and not a monster at all. (this also continually drains willpower)

hitch - throughout she will make her skirt shorter and shorter, exciting the hero and making him more complying to her requests

requests - she will often ask a hero to let her do something to them, or show them something as if they are willing they are more easily seduced

request - stroke Simpy asks a hero if they would like to stroke their hair, if they do the silky smooth hairs, imbued with a aphrodisiac will cling to their hand draining their willpower and exciting them.

request - Cuddle - Asks the hero if they will give her a hug, if they comply and kneel down to her level to hug her, she will hug them back, this basically acts as a very powerful long lasting version of her other hugs but because the hero is returning it, and down to her level, she can kiss them on the cheek and charm them with her sweet breath.

Kisses - she will employ many throughout the process

Peck - the classic kiss on the lips, she will often use this when the hero isn't expecting it, during conversation she will often lift up a leg and press her lips to theirs, exciting them.

Cheek Peck - grabs the hero round the neck and pulls themself up and gently sucks on their cheek for about a second, after she breaks the kiss she will, on her way down lick all along their face and neck, this heavily drains willpower

Triple peck - the same as the regular one but she will, after pulling away go back for another, then after that she will give them a soft french kiss. heavily draining their willpower and making it almost impossible to ignore requests

Finishing Move

Request - Kiss

She nervously asks the hero if she can kiss them, upon acceptance she gives them a long, deep kiss, pull out, lick their face gently, go in for another, if the hero doesn't have enough willpower to escape this she will, once again give them a long, rapturous kiss. upon breaking it, she will jump into the now lovestruck heroes arms and pull them down for one more before she tells the hero to take them back to her lair for a marriage.

I wasn't sure about this unconventional monster so any feedback (hopefully positive) welcome
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 am

also, swerve if you read this, cant we just start a rp in the off topic section, cos its a really great idea. and just to announce i am working on a monstergirl rpg that will be released for free, so if anyone knows where i can get free art for it i would appreciate that
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:39 pm

We probably could, yeah... I'd like to establish a few NPCs, but we could try just jumping in. My biggest concerns are that nobody has anything to do, and that because nobody submits any character applications, they are unbalanced and unreasonably strong.

Also, Cutie is... Well, cute. ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 am

SwerveStar wrote:
We probably could, yeah... I'd like to establish a few NPCs, but we could try just jumping in. My biggest concerns are that nobody has anything to do.
Well I suggest just using the standard format for video game quests. Have each person participating design a party member or an adversary. Then give the party a goal and a few obstacles. For example, looking back at your RP post you talk about the distance between the sharma capital city and the queen's city. Could be that a party's quest is to assassinate someone in the capital, however the entire party is in the queen's city. The party would travel across the forest and plains in order to get to the capital. And that traveling would give an excuse for encounters and combat and character development. It would also be good for beginners since the characters don't really need to have a flushed out backstory in order to take part in this kind of thing.

SwerveStar wrote:
And that because nobody submits any character applications, they are unbalanced and unreasonably strong.
As far as GETTING the party... I was under the impression that you were going to ask for the character applications when you wanted them. This may be unclear for a few people so if you created a sign up topic im sure you would get some results. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next