Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VPM Fanfic Y/N

Go down 
+5
Zesquid
Rainday
wolfzero001
Schmlickle Schmlackle
vesago_x
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vesago_x

vesago_x

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:32 am

I just got the idea to do this less than a minute ago. Would anyone be interested in reading a Vampire Princess Miyu fanfic, where Miyu enslaves two shinma? She would do this through kissing, of course. I would probably add some hypnosis and vampirism in it, as well. The fanfic isn't very thought out right now, because I want to see if there will be any demand for it. If there isn't, I probably won't write it, but if there are a few people here who want to read it, I will write it.

Feel free to leave comments, questions, suggestions, etc.
Back to top Go down
Schmlickle Schmlackle

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:41 am

I'd read it.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 am

I say go for it. xD
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:37 am

If it's yuri I'll read it. Miyu was always a very in control character and I would like to see her use that for dominance instead of mostly bad end stories(though I still loved the puppet one, because it had a happy yuri ending which was a nice twist).
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Follow your inspirations, and write because you want to. Don't necessarily let yourself be swayed solely by the fact of whether or not someone wants you to write something. Chances are, someone here will enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Add French kissing.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:03 am

Reads fanfic. "What the fuck did I just write?" I think I might've made Miyu too dominant, lol. Okay this is the first fanfic I've written concerning the subject matter, so let me know what you thought. Is it good...decent...a plague upon the world of literature? There will be more kissing and vampirism in the next chapter. Oh, also I put some feet stuff near the end, so if you don't like feet, you might want to skip that, but I think it is pretty minor.

Vampire Princess Miyu: New Tactic chapter 1

“KYAAAAAUUUGGGHHH!” The shinma’s scream slowly faded away, as it burned. Miyu lowered her right hand and let her arm drop to her side. She stood atop a building, simply staring at the space ahead of her where the shinma had ceased to exist a few seconds ago.

A masked, cloaked figure suddenly appeared behind the guardian, a little to her right. “Aren’t we going?” He asked, quietly. “To do the same thing...over and over again?” The girl asked with a sigh. “Aren’t you tired of it, Larva?”

“Do you wish me to end your...” Larva trailed off as the girl began to giggle. A few seconds later, she stopped and turned around to face him. “Oh no, nothing like that. Something has awakened inside of me, Larva. What is it the humans say......evolution perhaps. Hmmm...it is quite interesting. I wish I could talk to some of the previous guardians. I wonder if this has ever happened to them.”

“How do you know that you have...evolved...if that is indeed what has happened?”

“Instinct.” With that, Miyu turned and began to walk away as she said, “Well, time to find a new shinma to test this out on.”

“Oh? You’re not going to use me?” Larva said, in a teasing tone which held a trace of amusement in it. Miyu turned and looked over her right shoulder. She smiled and said, “Our bond is too strong. You would not make a suitable test subject.”

A man lay dead on the living room floor in his home. He had been in his forties when he suffered multiple stab wounds given to him by the woman who sat next to his corpse, still holding the bloody butcher knife. The woman, also forty years old, was his wife. They had fallen in love in their late teens and had been married for the past twenty years, but recently the woman had found something that she loved even more.

The current object of the woman’s affection, was a small golden bird, who sat on its perch in an open birdcage which had been set on a small table in front of the woman. The bird was singing a soothing melody.

The woman sat in silence for a few seconds, simply staring at the bird. Then, she raised the blade above her head, with its sharp edge positioned towards her throat and said, “Anything for you, my darling.” before she plunged the knife into her throat.

The woman fell onto her left side, and onto her husband’s neck, as the golden bird stopped singing and flew out of the birdcage. It flew over the pair before it began to change. The bird began to twist and warp. Some parts of it extended, while other parts merged, and some parts changed shape completely.

When the bird was done changing, a woman stood in its place. She looked to be in her twenties, with white skin, and blond hair. She had blood red eyes and C-cup sized breasts. Her breasts were covered by golden feathers, which also covered the woman’s forearms, waist and the lower half of her legs, leaving the rest of her body exposed. Rather than hands and feet, the woman had three yellow talons, like an eagle, and long, silver claws at the ends.

The shinma, whose name was Reiki, turned around and used her right leg to turn the dead woman over, exposing her wound. The woman appeared to be taking long, deep breaths, audibly gasping for air. “Oh, it seems that you’re so stupid, you can’t even kill yourself correctly. Don’t worry, dear. I can help with that...” The shinma said, in a voice as sweet as honey. She raised her left arm across her body, until her talon touched her right shoulder, and then said, “...and, I’ll remember your sacrifices foreve...nah, I probably won’t.”

As Reiki finished speaking, she thrust her left arm out, sending four spiked feathers flying towards the woman’s forehead. The feather’s found their target and the light faded from the woman’s eyes.

The shinma raised her arms above her head and stretched. She then looked down at the two bodies and said, “Well, I guess I had better leave. You human trash always do stink up the place.” She then raised her head and continued. “Isn’t that right, Guardian?” Mist slowly began to appear about ten feet ahead of Reiki, followed quickly by the Vampire Princess. “You were aware of my arrival, yet you do not flee? What a stupid shinma you are.”

The shinma did not waste any time with banter. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, sending eight sharp feathers flying as she did. Miyu instantly disappeared, but Reiki realized where she was almost instantly. At her command, every feather on the shinma’s body became pointed and sharp. She thrust her left arm behind her, turning her body, as well, but Miyu caught the shinma’s talon in her left hand. Reiki then thrust her right talon towards Miyu, but she caught that one in her right hand. Miyu then did something that Reiki never expected. She stood on her tiptoes, while she pulled Reiki towards her and into a kiss.

The shinma’s eyes opened wide in shock, as the guardian’s soft lips met hers. She struggled for a second but realized that Miyu’s grip was unbreakable. Reiki glared at Miyu, and then lowered her body as much as she could before she pushed hard with her lower talons and twisted her body. Miyu was forced to break the kiss and release her hold on Reikile, as she leaned back, her body missing the shinma’s sharp talons by mere centimeters.

Reiki landed and then leapt back. She smiled and then teased, “What was that, Guardian? Are you finally entering the experimental stage of your life?” Miyu smiled and replied, “Something like that.” Reiki growled and sent more feather-blades flying at Miyu, but she disappeared again. Reiki realized that Miyu was going to try the same tactic again, so the shinma suddenly spun around, stretching her right leg out in a roundhouse kick. When she failed to hit anything, she didn’t stop her momentum. Instead, she placed her right talon on the floor and performed another roundhouse kick with her left leg.

Reiki continued her spinning assault, as Miyu continued to dodge, slowly backing away. The shinma’s attack wasn’t connecting with Miyu, but it was keeping her on the defensive. Suddenly, Miyu dropped to the floor and thrust her left leg out, sending Reiki falling to the floor on her back.

Miyu instantly leapt upon the shinma, placing her hands upon Reiki’s upper arms, keeping her pinned to the ground. Reiki struggled briefly, but then stopped and smiled. “What are you going to do, Guardian? If you release me to use your flame, I’ll slice you open, and if you try to bite me, I’ll skewer you with my feathers.”

Miyu’s eyes suddenly became golden and Reiki instantly realized what the guardian was doing, but by the time the shinma had completed that thought, it was already too late. Reiki’s blood red eyes, also became gold, mirroring Miyu’s. “Kiss me.” Miyu whispered.

Reiki was suddenly overcome with a desire to kiss the guardian. Her lips were so soft...so warm and inviting...that the shinma couldn’t help but kiss them. Reiki leaned forward as far as she could, but Miyu pulled back, giggling. Miyu then slowly leaned forward and said, “You stupid...silly...shinma.”

After Miyu said the last word, her eyes returned to their normal brown color, and she gently pressed her lips against Reiki’s. A second later, Reiki’s eyes returned to normal as well, and she opened her mouth, before pushing her tongue forward, tasting Miyu’s lips.

Miyu opened her mouth as well, and slid her tongue into Reiki’s mouth. The two slimy muscles pressed against each other and then twirled around, as the guardian and the shinma tasted one another. Reiki’s muscles tensed in pleasure, and she moaned. Miyu, however remained cold and indifferent to the experience. Her body showed no emotion whatsoever, but her eyes remained open, studying the shinma’s reaction.

Miyu and Reiki continued making out for a few seconds, before the shinma’s eyes slowly looked down, and then shut. Miyu immediately broke the kiss and leaned back. Reiki then opened her eyes and asked, “Why did you stop?” Miyu ignored Reiki and then stood up. She looked over her right shoulder and asked, “Do you want to witness the result of my experiment, Larva?”

The cloaked, masked figure of her servant immediately appeared on Miyu’s right side, but he said nothing. Reiki pushed herself up and started to stand, but Miyu raised her left foot, placed it on Reiki’s chest and then pushed her down. “I didn’t say you could get up.”

Reiki lowered her head and said, “I...I’m sorry.” In a quiet voice. “Good.” Miyu replied, before she began to slowly rub her foot up and down the shinma’s breast. “I noticed that your feathers aren’t sharp anymore. Why is that?”

“I...I don’t want you to get hurt.” Reiki said, staring at Miyu’s exposed leg. “Really?” Miyu asked, with a smirk. “How kind of you. What is your name, shinma?”

“Reiki.” Miyu chuckled. “Reiki? Really? Well, from now on, your name is Slave. I don’t think you’re worthy yet, to be called anything different.”

“Yes.” Larva said, quietly. “She’s so weak, either one of us could have killed her without breaking a sweat.”

“Do you understand?” Miyu asked. “Yes, that is fine. I would like to be your slave....your servant. Please, let me stay by your side forever!”

“You will remain with me, but you are not worthy to stand by my side.” Miyu turned to Larva and said, “This is my loyal servant, and my friend.” She then turned back to Reiki and said, “You are simply my slave, so you will always remain behind me, always following my lead. Or at least, until I say you are worthy of standing by my side. For now, you are only worthy of cleaning my feet.”

Miyu raised her left foot and held it in front of Reiki’s face. “Go on, Slave. Make yourself useful.”

“As you wish, Guardian.” The shinma opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, but Miyu pulled her foot away and said, “Slave, from now on, you will only refer to me as your princess, do you understand?”

“Yes, my princess.” Miyu extended her foot again and allowed Reiki to begin licking it. Reiki placed her warm, wet tongue against the heel of Miyu’s foot and slowly licked upwards until she reached the tips of Miyu’s toes. Then, Reiki lowered her head and repeated the action.

Miyu allowed Reiki to continue for a full minute, but then she placed her foot back down and asked, “Would you like to clean my other foot?”

“Yes, my princess.”

“Than beg me.” Reiki hesitated for a second, but the she said, “Please, my princess, let me clean your other foot with my tongue, I beg you!” Miyu laughed loudly for a few seconds, before she said, “Very good, Slave. You may clean my foot with your tongue.”

Miyu extended her right foot towards Reiki, who eagerly began licking. Miyu then turned to Larva and said, “I think this can be considered a successful experiment.”
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Very, very, very nice. For the first half you replicated the dark nature of the show perfectly along with this shinma Reiki, the second half(aka the sexy half) was woven together nicely with it, and really hot at that. As for Miyu being too dominate, hmm, perhaps, she tends to be very soft spoken and alluring in a somewhat teasing way, but what you have here was still very nice.

Hell, what you have right here would be perfect for RB9's group, yuri femdom with enslaving kisses ftw
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Damn I thought she was going to be a pleasure toy.... for kissing.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:05 am

Thanks for your comments, guys.
Rainday wrote:
Hell, what you have right here would be perfect for RB9's group, yuri femdom with enslaving kisses ftw
You think so?

kissfan wrote:
LOL. I tried to keep Miyu in character as much as possible, so she wouldn't have done something like that, but wait until the next chapter.

Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for chapter 2   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:21 am

Takes place six months later. Miyu has become slightly corrupted by her new ability. She decides to make an example of a very powerful shinma. The shinma has the form of a little girl, something like 7-10 years old. I think I am going to be evil and have Miyu break the shinma's mind through various ways including sex, and then remake it, having the shinma believe that Miyu is her big sister or something.

Sound good? I want to get your opinions because there is no sense in me writing this, then posting it if no one else is going to read it. Also, I probably have self-confidence issues, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 am

Eh... 7-10 is not something I'm not comfortable with, even if it is fiction. My base line is usually 14 and up with fictional characters(due to Sailor Moon, Negima and a great many other series). That's just me though. I do approve of her becoming more corrupt through. Also, another personal thing, I would love to see her getting in over her head. She wouldn't have to be defeated, it could be close, or maybe she could be, if only for a while. Again, that's just me though.

And yes, something like this could easily get you into the RB9 groups. Basically as long as it involves femdom and some form of brainwashing/corrupting/hypnosis. It is preferred to be yuri and generally villainess on heroine, but if a heroine is using hypnosis it is acceptable and femdom on male is still welcomed. The first group you just need to be over 18 to enter, has a large number of pictures, stories, and captions related to the subject, as well as many pictures of heroines in peril and villainesses/monstergirls being sexy.

Now, where the writing talent comes in is VIP1 and VIP2. In these groups are even more stories, but you have to contribute to see them. A story like this could easily get you into each(though you would have to create a new one for each group). VIP1 requires a story of 500 words, while VIP2 requires one of 1,000 words, though many stories in both groups go well beyond the call.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:22 am

vesago_x wrote:
Takes place six months later. Miyu has become slightly corrupted by her new ability. She decides to make an example of a very powerful shinma. The shinma has the form of a little girl, something like 7-10 years old. I think I am going to be evil and have Miyu break the shinma's mind through various ways including sex, and then remake it, having the shinma believe that Miyu is her big sister or something.

Sound good? I want to get your opinions because there is no sense in me writing this, then posting it if no one else is going to read it. Also, I probably have self-confidence issues, lol.

Make it a 7-14 yr old boy. Saw great yuri action already.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:47 am

kissfan wrote:

Were you referring to Reiki or Miyu? I think I can do something like that in chapter 2.

[quote="Rainday"]Eh... 7-10 is not something I'm not comfortable with, even if it is fiction. My base line is usually 14 and up with fictional characters

kissfan wrote:
Make it a 7-14 yr old boy.

Okay, I think I can do that and still keep the idea for what I had planned. I think Miyu was 12 or 13 years old when she became a guardian, so instead of thinking of her as his big sister, maybe he will think of her as his little sister and want to adore and protect her at the end.

Rainday wrote:
I would love to see her getting in over her head. She wouldn't have to be defeated, it could be close, or maybe she could be, if only for a while.

Hmmm...that is going to be tricky, but I've got some ideas floating around in my head, so I might be able to pull it off, but I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:02 pm

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReverseRape

@vesago_x: Reiki
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:38 am

No, Miyu wouldn't do that to Reiki, because she is attracted to bishonen.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 pm

vesago_x wrote:
No, Miyu wouldn't do that to Reiki, because she is attracted to bishonen.

Nah... she's bi. She's fine with both.

And you can have her rape him (talking about the new character) continuously... even after his eyes went blank like this...http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DullEyesOfUnhappiness
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:04 am

kissfan wrote:
Nah... she's bi. She's fine with both.

[/sarcasm] Of course she is! [/sarcasm] Dammit, is every vampire bi!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:32 am

Apparently, there's a Trope for "Lesbian Vampires". It's weirdly common, but it's usually thought of as the lead Vampire (usually male) making the women he transforms more "compatible" with eachother for their amusement, or something. Look it up on TvTropes.

Then there's Vamp from Metal Gear Solid who's a GAY MALE "Vampire"...
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:25 pm

She should be bi. The only ones I have seen are heterosexual and homosexual male ones....

I haven't found a pedo vampire/shotaro vampire yet.
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:55 pm

There is the historic Carmilla, who is a lesbian vampire with no male dominance, and the origin of the lesbian vampire trope. Unfortunately many are either male dominated or bisexual which as a yuri fan annoys the living hell out of me. Anyway, technical Miyu is listed under this trope on TVTropes for what it's worth(for the Shamaness Himeko, which is either from the first series that I didn't see or the manga). As for why they are Bi, it's easier for the creators of the story so they can provide as much fanservice as possibly, to make it so "everybody gets some"... A pity, but at least yuri fans get something... though it usually seems more like their straight women who have sex with women due to horniness instead of honest attraction...

... And now I'm pissed off. More actual yuri damnit >_<
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Rainday, you are speaking my language! Himeko is indeed from the OVA.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Now now, no need to get overexcited. We get that you like Yuri, but you're kind of overreacting. It would be like me getting pissed at how women dress in bikinis and slutty outfits when I prefer more conservative outfits. (If I do actually actively complain, instead of just commenting that I dislike it, feel free to shove this back in my face.)

However, I do appreciate learning where the origin comes from... Though, wasn't Carmilla supposed to be Dracula's wife in her life? Or am I thinking of something/someone different?
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:23 am

Do a majority of people from the country that produce your desire consider it "just a childish phase"... Do a majority of stories for it have tragic endings... Do a majority of doujins about your desire LIE on the cover and then have a male get involved somehow, the use of a phallic tool, or better yet, a surprise unexplained male reproductive organ on one of your beauties... have you been up all night with a crippling stomach disease? No? THEN GOOD DAY SIR!

I SAID GOOD DAY!

And no, I don't see any mention of the two of them(Dracula and Carmilla) being a couple. However, she is one of Dracula's lovers in the Castlevania series, though at the very least both her and Laura are made bi.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 am

lulzy convo is lulzy

seriously good story though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N Empty

Back to top Go down