Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VPM Fanfic Y/N

Go down 
+5
Zesquid
Rainday
wolfzero001
Schmlickle Schmlackle
vesago_x
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 am

You're LIED TO about it? I take it back then, you have every right to be angry... Just, at the author then!
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:46 pm

anon64 wrote:
seriously good story though

Thanks, anon. I will begin writing chapter 2 tonight. (I was going to start on it last night, but I fell asleep after watching Salo and had one of those "Fights an unbeatable enemy and then ends up getting killed at the end" dreams that I usually have. I guess that's what I get for watching Salo, haha.)

I've been thinking about it, and I think I can give everyone what they want in this next chapter. It might take awhile, though, because I write sloooooow.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:04 am

Bi satisfies both xD.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 pm

salo, if thats what i think it is that movie is brutal :-)
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:40 pm

kissfan wrote:
Bi satisfies both xD.

I agree, but I think he said that means that they'll also sex males which really annoys him.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:43 pm

anon64 wrote:
salo, if thats what i think it is that movie is brutal :-)

Pure, lovely anarchy.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:53 pm

gah can't wait.... XD I hope it comes soon.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 am

Zeus: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE! [anyone else get the reference.........anyone?]

HOLY BIBLE! WHEN DID IT BECOME JUNE??? I remember back when I started writing the second chapter, I was aiming to get it out before the new year. Well, due to various issues, that obviously didn't happen. I finally finished chapter two though, so here it is.

Be warned, though. This chapter is about character development/plot. Sorry, no long make-out sessions this time, guys. I apologize again, but I have not fulfilled all of your requests with this chapter. I will get to everyone's requests by the end of the story, though. There are some kisses and a sex scene, but they are so brief, they will probably not meet anyone's definition of "erotic." There is also some vampirism and teasing, though.

The last thing I will ask before I post the chapter is, has anyone else read the manga? I am planning on having some characters from the manga show up in future chapters and I want to know if I need to describe the characters, or if you all will be able to recognize them from name alone.

Oh, also I am aiming to have chapter three out within 1-4 months.

Vampire Princess Miyu: New Tactic [chapter 2]

If anyone had been around to see the man striding purposefully towards an unknown destination, they would have thought that he was a thin, caucasian in his late-twenties or early-thirties. He wore a hooded sweatshirt, a pair of jeans, and sneakers. The man’s entire outfit was black, perfect for camouflaging himself in the darkness of night while he traveled. The man made sure that no part of his body was exposed, keeping his hood over his head and his hands inside the pockets of his sweatshirt. A closed, grey duffel bag was slung over the man’s right shoulder. He carried the bag quite easily, making any observer think it was very light. However, they couldn’t be more wrong.

The man didn’t know where his final destination was, exactly. He only knew that he had to get out of Japan immediately, and get as far away as he could. He had lived the past few years of his life alone, in self-imposed isolation, but a new problem had recently arisen. It had spread so wide and so fast that even he heard whispers of it. The Guardian. She had apparently taken it upon herself to start hunting his kind, even if they left the humans alone.

The man suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. A few yards ahead of him stood a girl with short, brown hair, clothed in a yukata. Fear immediately gripped the man, but he swallowed it down. “So...the Guardian has finally come for me, huh?.” The girl smiled and replied, “Yes...yes I have. I wouldn’t have come so soon if you hadn’t decided to leave. However, I can’t let any shinma leave Japan......yet. Oh, also I would like to say that it is a pleasure to meet you...Darkness...or would you prefer I called you Shinigami-san?” Miyu finished with a giggle.

The shinma who faced Miyu let out a heavy sigh. “Names are meaningless to me, really. That is why I have used so many through the years. When you become as old as I, I am sure you will come to the same conclusion......that is of course, if you live to become that old. By the way, would you satisfy my curiosity and let me know why you decided to stop me now? I have left the humans to their own devices for quite some time. From what I’ve heard of you, I thought you would’ve come for me five-hundred years ago, when I was rampaging throughout the world.”

Darkness was only slightly curious as to why he was facing the Guardian now. His true intention was to stall her. He used his otherworldly senses to mentally scan the surrounding area and saw another shinma a few feet behind him. Fight or run? His mind quickly began calculating numerous scenarios and their outcomes. He was always calculating......it was how he had lived for so long.

Miyu let out a loud laugh and then said, “Silly shinma, I already told you why I chose this moment to meet you. As for not stopping you earlier, well...who said that I was the Guardian back then? Also, Japan is my domain. The rest of the world has other guardians...for now...right......Larva?”

The attack came so quickly, the nameless shinma almost didn’t see it. He moved to avoid it, but even he was not quick enough to go completely unscathed. Larva extended his fingers and thrust his right hand through the shinma’s shoulder. The bag that he had shouldered fell to the ground, the strap snapping as Larva’s nails pierced it. Darkness threw his head back and screamed in pain. A few seconds later, he felt Larva grab his left shoulder tightly. The shinma suddenly felt a soft hand caressing his right cheek. He looked down and was instantly met with Miyu pressing her lips to his own. His eyes opened wide in surprise, but quickly narrowed in anger as he realized exactly what was going on.

Shinigami turned his head to the left, breaking the kiss and causing Miyu to let out a startled gasp. She started to slowly stroke his cheek again and said, “What’s wrong? Don’t you want me to kiss you? I just want to ease your pain.” He kept his head turned from the guardian, but to his surprise, he began to desire another kiss. A pleasant warmth began to emanate from his lips and quickly spread throughout his body. The pain from Larva’s attack began to fade, as well.

Miyu placed her right hand on the shinma’s left cheek and slowly turned his head to face her. “So, you’ve got long, black hair and you’re wearing glasses.” She smiled and then asked, “Why are you wearing those, though? Do you really need them, or are they just an accessory?” Darkness answered her question with his own. “What...are you doing?” Miyu giggled and replied, “Playing with you. Don’t you want another kiss, Shinigami-san? If you do, all you have to do is ask.” Miyu released the nameless shinma and awaited his answer.

The shinma stared down at Miyu’s lips, as his desire to kiss her grew. The guardian’s lips looked so soft...so gentle. He slowly lowered his head until his lips were only a few centimeters from hers. Then, he quietly asked, “May I kill you?” Suddenly, his back seemed to twist and warp into a huge, black spike, which instantly extended out towards Larva.

Miyu’s servant let go of the shinma and spun around, simultaneously extracting his arm from Darkness‘ shoulder. Miyu threw her arms around the shinma’s neck and tried to kiss him, but he instantly disappeared, seemingly fading into the night itself. Miyu blinked a few times and then smiled. “Such speed.” She stared at the ground and then continued in a surprised tone. “Larva, he even took his bag with him!”

Larva raised his right arm and spread his fingers apart. The nameless shinma’s blood still dripped from Larva’s long nails. “Would you like me to pursue him, Miyu?” Miyu laughed softly before she looked up and replied, “Silly Larva. You still haven’t learned, have you? Violence isn’t the answer. We’ll wait awhile before we go after him. He’ll return to me, beg for my kiss, and then I’ll take my time playing with him.”

****************************************************************************************************

The shinma flew through the night so quickly, nothing could see him, save for a Guardian...or perhaps a shinma older than he. His power came from the night itself. During the day, he was barely stronger than a human. That was why he used to call himself Darkness.

He stopped and set his duffel bag on the ground. The desire to kiss Miyu grew inside him and he began to fantasize about fulfilling it. The guardian in the yukata really was quite adorable...especially with that ribbon in her hair.

The shinma shook his head violently and then grabbed his wounded shoulder and squeezed it tightly. The pain exploded and his head cleared. Various scenarios began to run through his mind again, as well as their outcomes. The shinma then held his arms out in front of him, with his palms aimed directly at his bag on the ground. A dark circle appeared underneath the bag and slowly extended a few feet. It seems I will not be able to finish my research. The bag slowly sank into the hole until it disappeared completely. My brothers...my sisters...complete my research. The hole in the ground began to slowly shrink, until it completely disappeared from existence, leaving no trace. I am sorry...but I cannot save you.

Darkness then pulled his hood over his head and placed his right arm into the pocket of his sweatshirt. He then tightly grabbed his right shoulder with his left hand, turned around, and began to slowly walk away, his mind continuing to work.

Fight......run...is no longer an option...but......self-destruction?

****************************************************************************************************

Miyu and Larva had been following after the nameless shinma for two hours before they stopped. “Oh, what is this?” Miyu asked, faking a surprised tone of voice. Darkness slowly approached them and then stopped a few feet away. His hood no longer covered his face. The shinma let go of his shoulder and held his left arm out. “You...you said that I could kiss you again...if...I asked.” He lowered his arm and took a step forward before continuing. “So, Guardian...may I kiss you again?”

Miyu turned her head to the right, facing Larva, and said, “I told you he would return to me.” She then faced the nameless shinma, smiled and said, “Of course you can. However, once you do, your entire being will belong to me. You will become nothing more than my slave......my toy......my pet. You will desire nothing more than to please me.”

Miyu finished speaking and let her words sink in. Darkness found no trace of sarcasm or humor in them. The guardian was completely serious. He smiled and replied, “Very well. I will become your pet...if I can kiss you again.” Miyu opened her arms wide before she giggled and said, “Come into my arms, Shinigami-san. Place your lips against mine...and give your body to me.”

Darkness began to walk towards Miyu. Half of him wanted to do exactly as she said, but the other half fought the temptation. He knew what he had to do, but the only thing he had left was a gamble. Whenever the nameless shinma’s body grew too old, or whenever he simply got bored of it, he could convert it to his original form, that being pure darkness. He would then flow into a new body through its orifices and overwrite the body’s memories and personality with his own. However, he had only used this technique on humans. He had no idea if he would be able to overwrite another shinma, much less a guardian, but that was the only scenario his mind came up with where the nameless shinma wasn’t enslaved or banished to the darkness. It only took seconds for his body to convert itself to darkness and enter another, but depending on the new body’s willpower, it could take mere seconds to a full minute before Darkness took complete control. He didn’t know if he could be harmed or killed while he didn’t have a body, but he wasn’t in any hurry to find out.

The shinma stopped in front of Miyu and extended his left arm, before he wrapped it around her in a gentle hug. He quickly grabbed her shoulder tightly and began to convert his body to darkness, as he whispered into her ear, “Silly girl...I have lived for a thousand years and you are a mere fledgeling. You want my body? I think I’ll take yours, instead.”

Miyu turned her head so slowly that the shinma didn’t even notice it until he felt her soft lips gently press against his cheek for a second. He was instantly overcome with desire and love for the guardian in front of him. “Release me.” Darkness immediately complied with Miyu’s request. “Would you please be so kind as to tell me what you were just doing, Shinigami-san?”

As Darkness stared at Miyu, the desire and love that he felt for her overwhelmed him. Her eyes...her hair...her feet...every inch of her body was nothing short of perfection. Even her clothes were perfect.

“I...I was going to take over your body, like I said.”

“Oh? Is my body that desirable?” Miyu asked with a giggle. “Yes! You are beautiful! You are perfect!” The nameless shinma nearly screamed. “My guardian...may I...make love to you?” Miyu immediately frowned and then slowly turned to look at Larva. “Did you hear that, Larva? My new toy thinks that he is worthy of making love to me.” Miyu’s servant turned to look at her and said a single word, “Pathetic.”

“Quite.” At Miyu’s response, Darkness became filled with despair and he fell to his knees. “Maybe...if I’m feeling generous...but you need to do something for me in return.” Pleasure spread through the shinma’s entire being at the guardian’s words. “Of course! I will do anything for you!”

Miyu turned to face the shinma and said, “Yes...yes you will. You are nothing but my slave...my pet...and you will refer to me as your princess from now on. Do you understand?” Darkness quickly raised his head and answered, “Of course, my princess!” Miyu smiled and replied, “Good pet.” She slowly bent down until her face was only an inch or two away from her newest slave. Miyu licked her lips and then softly said, “I am a little thirsty. Would you mind at all if I took some of your blood?”

The shinma smiled and replied, “Of course not, my princess. I would be honored if you fed on me.” Miyu laughed loudly and then looked over her shoulder. “See Larva? All it takes is a little affection and then the shinma become my willing se...slaves.” She turned back to her pet with a confused look on her face and asked, “You said that I could feed on you...right, my pet?”

“Ye...ah...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...” The shinma’s answer almost immediately faded to a moan of pain...or was it pleasure? Miyu didn’t give her slave any time to respond before she lowered her mouth to his neck and pierced his flesh with her fangs. She wasn’t gentle with him unlike when she fed on her human victims. He was her pet after all, so it didn’t matter whether he felt pleasure or pain while she feed from him.

Darkness felt pure happiness as soon as he felt Miyu’s lips press against his neck. As she began to drain his blood, the shinma began to weep with joy. He felt his strength slowly fade, but that was fine. His princess drank from him for two minutes before she released him. “You may close your wounds, but do not let them heal completely. They are proof that you belong to me.”

The nameless shinma smiled and said, “Thank you. I am happy to be marked by you. Was my blood to your liking, my princess?” Miyu stared down at him and replied, “It will suffice.” She then turned and began to walk away.

“Please wait, my princess!” Miyu stopped and looked over her shoulder in irritation. “What is it, slave?”

“I...I would like to make love to you now.” Miyu turned around and walked towards her slave, who was still on his knees. She stopped in front of him and stared down at him coldly. “No. You do not deserve that. For now, you are merely my pet.” Miyu spread her yukata open near her waist, revealing her bare vagina. “You may use your tongue. That is all you deserve.”

“Yes, my princess.” Miyu’s pet replied, before he began to lick her. A single minute passed before Miyu looked over her shoulder at Larva and smirked. “Hurry up, my pet.” She said, loudly. “The sun is going to rise, soon.” Miyu’s slave began to move his tongue faster, as he buried his face into her crotch. The shinma continued licking the inner walls of his princess‘ vagina, but then he suddenly stopped. Miyu’s pet withdrew his tongue and then stared up at his princess. “Time will not be a problem, my princess.”

The nameless shinma opened his mouth wide and placed it against Miyu’s crotch. He then placed the index and middle fingers of his left hand against the back of her right hand and slowly drew them down. Miyu bit her lip and moaned loudly as her pet happily drank the juices that she suddenly expelled.

“A club? That’s where the meeting is taking place?”

“Yes, Miyu. They think they can hide in plain sight.”

Larva and Miyu were one hundred yards away from their targets......the last few shinma in Japan that had yet to receive Miyu’s kiss. Miyu was standing atop a building and Larva was standing beside her, a few inches to her left. A gentle breeze was blowing in the night, causing their clothes to ripple, but only slightly.

“Larva...what is wrong, my servant?” Larva remained silent for a few seconds and then he turned to her and shouted, “You are the Guardian! You shouldn’t continue to debase yourself! You are better than that!” Miyu laughed for a few seconds and then she said, “Silly Larva. I’m not debasing myself if I enjoy it. What is wrong with using my slaves to give myself pleasure?” After a few seconds went by in silence, Miyu asked in amazement, “Are those guns?”

Larva turned back to their target and replied, “Yes. I believe they think you won’t attack humans.” Miyu softly laughed. “Well, they are correct. I’m not Reiha.”

“It looks like they’ve hired some international security, as well. Their human guards are interspersed with shinma around the club.” Miyu sighed. “That’s nothing to worry about. I’ve got my own army. Anything else I need to know about?”

“The only two who might be able to match our power are the young boy, he’ll look slightly older than you, and the woman with the fiery hair.”

“The boss and his right hand, huh?”

“Do you want to know their names?” Miyu shook her head. “No. There is no need to show them even false respect. Tonight, they will become my newest pets...whether they are willing or not.”

“Miyu......when there are no more shinma to enslave...what will you do then?” Miyu turned her head to face Larva before she replied, “Perhaps then, you will......end my existence.” Miyu then turned around and said, “Paralyze them or render them unconscious, but whatever you do, do not kill a single human or shinma! Do you understand?”

From the darkness surrounding her, fifty voices cried out simultaneously, “Yes, my princess!” Miyu then smiled and turned around again. She raised her right arm and pointed in front of her before she said, “Then go, my pets! Go and make me proud!” The air around Larva and Miyu began to blow harder, as fifty shinma obeyed their princess’ command.

Miyu lowered her arm and then turned to Larva. She giggled and said, “Come on, Larva! Let’s go play with the boss and his lady friend! Maybe they will have some hidden desires that I can awaken before we unite Japan!” Miyu turned and then jumped off the building, laughing loudly, as she faded into the night.

Larva tightly clenched his right hand into a fist. He thought about the past few months...about Miyu’s new ability...her new method of guarding Japan...the way she treated her “pets.” Anger and despair began to flow through him, as terrifying thoughts began to form in his mind...as well as a plan to make sure those thoughts never became reality.

Miyu.........why.........how could you.........forget?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:12 am

Yes you came backkkkkkkkkkk XD

Poor guy. Well there's a luckier boy XD
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:10 am

kissfan, you can see into the future??? LOL
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 pm

I can see the luckier young boy getting a good taste XD, that's what I can see XD [aka moaning and twitching like Luka XD]

Miyu: Move, but not too much.
Boy: Yessss masterrrrrrr~
Back to top Go down
journeyjobman

journeyjobman

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 pm

I dont know much about the backstory for this but man was it good. Looking forward to more. ^^
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

kissfan wrote:
I can see the luckier young boy getting a good taste XD, that's what I can see XD [aka moaning and twitching like Luka XD]

Oh dear. You're associating Miyu with those evil monster girls? I don't know if I'm going to take it that far. I might have to though, huh?

journeyjobman wrote:
I dont know much about the backstory for this but man was it good. Looking forward to more. ^^

Thanks for the compliment. There isn't really a new backstory for this fanfic. The official backstory in the anime and manga contradict each other, so I decided to use different elements from each one. Just research the series on wikipedia and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 pm

vesago_x wrote:
kissfan wrote:

Oh dear. You're associating Miyu with those evil monster girls? I don't know if I'm going to take it that far. I might have to though, huh?

Nah it was this fic that gave me the idea XD.http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6372400/9/Chaos_Theory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VPM Fanfic Y/N   VPM Fanfic Y/N - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VPM Fanfic Y/N
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2