Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 am

Taxon wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
We probably could, yeah... I'd like to establish a few NPCs, but we could try just jumping in. My biggest concerns are that nobody has anything to do.
Well I suggest just using the standard format for video game quests. Have each person participating design a party member or an adversary. Then give the party a goal and a few obstacles. For example, looking back at your RP post you talk about the distance between the sharma capital city and the queen's city. Could be that a party's quest is to assassinate someone in the capital, however the entire party is in the queen's city. The party would travel across the forest and plains in order to get to the capital. And that traveling would give an excuse for encounters and combat and character development. It would also be good for beginners since the characters don't really need to have a flushed out backstory in order to take part in this kind of thing.

SwerveStar wrote:
And that because nobody submits any character applications, they are unbalanced and unreasonably strong.
As far as GETTING the party... I was under the impression that you were going to ask for the character applications when you wanted them. This may be unclear for a few people so if you created a sign up topic im sure you would get some results. Smile

That's all a good idea. Thing is, I was originally going to go with a free roaming thing as opposed to a single party. I suppose I could sort of "orchestrate" things so that players from either faction either encounter eachother, or they encounter an NPC that I'll control for them to battle or interact with.

As for applications, feel free to try to make one. Applications are open, even if I'm not ready to start yet, because adding applications means we get closer to ready! ^^
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:22 am

anon64 wrote:
also, swerve if you read this, cant we just start a rp in the off topic section, cos its a really great idea. and just to announce i am working on a monstergirl rpg that will be released for free, so if anyone knows where i can get free art for it i would appreciate that

As for this, how about sprites from Spriter's Resource or something? What kind of RPG will it be?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm

its going to be a monstergirl quest style rpg, probably going to be made in rpg maker xp unless anyone knows of a better, simple engine to use
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm

((Whoops, I meant to edit that onto the other post, but I guess I had a lapse of thought...))

With that, I'm not sure. I don't draw hentai type pics... I DO know a few artists on dA that could help, but you'd have to pump in some money... Which I do not recommend. I DO draw non-hentai pics, but I don't think that my coloring/drawing style would work in an RPG/Visual Novel/H-Game combo.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Just saying, but I'd definitely be all aboard for this. I love roleplaying. : D Someone should set up a template for moveset, limitations, available classes.. Kinda more like a formal RPG so it's more user-friendly for those not familiar. In other words, me.

Although, my character wouldn't put up much fight for any of these female enemies. xD
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:06 am

anon64 wrote:
Cutie - a girl about the size of a pixie who relies on fighting alongside other monsters to distract the rest of the party while she focuses on making one member fall in love with her https://imgur.com/FdraQ (cat not neccessary)

I wasn't sure about this unconventional monster so any feedback (hopefully positive) welcome

Well, I love it! I love the idea of a cute, innocent, "unconventional monster."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 am

first off, thanks vesago. secondly swerve, im probably going to keep the xxx parts mostly text based as its easier so your art would be appreciated, i especially think that the style you did marrissa in would be good for say, a cutie :-)

and yeh, as im releasing it for free i don't really want to pay for images, maybe its time to learn how to use paint.net :-/

Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 am

VulcanS wrote:
Just saying, but I'd definitely be all aboard for this. I love roleplaying. : D Someone should set up a template for moveset, limitations, available classes.. Kinda more like a formal RPG so it's more user-friendly for those not familiar. In other words, me.

Although, my character wouldn't put up much fight for any of these female enemies. xD

Well, TBH, this was supposed to be a sort of freeform RP, where you can choose to play as a normal person or as a monster girl, and even then you could choose to be allied with humans or to attack them. However, I like your idea too, that could be a separate RP, since we're not limited to just one.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Oh! That's even better, really. I just thought that's what we were going for since the RPG-style seemed to be so reoccurring. But if it means more options, I'm all for it! -excited mumbling like a British parliament member.-
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:24 am

If you're interested, why not check out the topic in the "Regarding the Forum" section? Fill out one of the character sheets and post it, and then after a bit of "balancing", you can have up to two (for now) playable characters! ^^
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:06 am

For anon...

Prefight Quote: All right, sweetie! I promise I won't go easy on you, so you do the same!

Kukaki Evictus
Appearance: http://swervestar.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=Kukaki#/d4fu9hf The woman on the right.

Notes: Kukaki is a friendly Succubus. If you lose to her, you won't game over, but you'll get no EXP or anything. After the fight, she'll liplock all your characters to heal them up, and if you win, you'll also be able to request casual makeouts or sex with her, I guess. XD

Attacks:
-Strike Kiss: Her most basic attack. A kiss on the lips or cheek that deals average damage. Causes a combination of physical damage and arousal damage.
-Drain Kiss: Kisses a target on the face to drain their HP. Does physical and arousal damage, and restores her HP when it lands.
-Dark Shot: Fires blasts of Dark Magic to deal physical (well, magical) damage. Hits the same target 4 times at max, but damage is below average.
-Dark Spikes: Extends Dark Magic on the ground, then shoots it up like spikes to damage the whole party physically for average damage. She reaches down to the ground with her arms when she uses this, so you pervs may get a good look at her breasts when she uses this, but the strike will put your attention back to the battle. XD
-Wind Blast: Fires a blast of wind at a target. Does below average physical damage, but may daze them and decrease their accuracy.
-Kiss Bomb: Blows a kiss that creates a red heart. It floats at the target and explodes, doing a LOT of physical damage, but normal amounts of arousal damage. Sort of inaccurate.
-Blown Strike Kiss: Blows a kiss to deal average damage, physical AND arousal based.
-Poison Kiss: Kisses a target to poison them and deal arousal damage.
-Blown Poison Kiss: Blows a kiss to a target to poison them and deal arousal damage.
-Lovely Kiss Goodnight: Kukaki flies up to the target and lovingly smooches them on the lips. The target falls asleep. However, they begin to dream that Kukaki is pleasuring them or posing for them, and begin to take arousal damage until they awaken.
KO MOVE - Love and Kisses: Kukaki tackles the hapless target to the ground and kisses them without end. As she smooches them, she rubs her ample chest on the target, pleasing them until they orgasm, then she lets them be. Tired out, they'll be unable to continue.

I feel like I could've done more. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:22 pm

thanks swerve, she'l probably be a post game boss or an easter egg if thats okay?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 pm

anon64 wrote:
thanks swerve, she'l probably be a post game boss or an easter egg if thats okay?

Easter Egg is fine with me. She's actually one of my stronger characters, but that's mostly due to unpredictability. She's not TOP tier.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 pm

SwerveStar wrote:

I wished she had more sleep/dream-type moves, but that's probably just because I have a sleep/hypnosis fetish. So, if you don't share that fetish just ignore this if you want.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 pm

vesago_x wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

I wished she had more sleep/dream-type moves, but that's probably just because I have a sleep/hypnosis fetish. So, if you don't share that fetish just ignore this if you want.

Hrmm.... I'll keep that in mind for the project I'm working on right now. Thanks, Vesago.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Uh......you're welcome?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 pm

vesago_x wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

I could do that, but she's actually horrible at traditional hypnosis (just as a gag-She usually ends up making herself fall asleep), and most of her sleep related moves involve posession, and it's hard to fight someone that's posessing someone else.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:06 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
I could do that, but she's actually horrible at traditional hypnosis (just as a gag-She usually ends up making herself fall asleep)

Sad But...but...she's a succubus...they're supposed to be good at that kind of thing......wait a minute...what about non-traditional hypnosis? Twisted Evil

SwerveStar wrote:
most of her sleep related moves involve posession, and it's hard to fight someone that's posessing someone else.

Yes, that would be difficult...
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 pm

vesago_x wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
I could do that, but she's actually horrible at traditional hypnosis (just as a gag-She usually ends up making herself fall asleep)

Sad But...but...she's a succubus...they're supposed to be good at that kind of thing......wait a minute...what about non-traditional hypnosis? Twisted Evil

In some RPs I've given her hypnotic kisses, but I think that kind of detracts from the joke. lol!
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 am

Lotus Succubus:

All kisses heal players or increase their stats.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:55 pm

O3o Mor info, plz? :3 Like looks and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah that seems .. really lazy thar, Kissfan, no offense.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 pm

All I'm getting is that it's what TvTropes would call a "Fairy Battle".
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 pm

SwerveStar wrote:

I'm not familiar with that one Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:50 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

I'm not familiar with that one Embarassed

Basically a battle with an enemy that's actually beneficial. Like, it uses attacks that heal the party, or it gives you an item or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next