Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Okay, sorry for the slight delay. I was originally going to hold off this repost since I was so frustrated, but I wanted to get it down today since most of it's still fresh in my mind. It's not exactly the same as the original but it withholds the general idea. I tried to make them similar, but different, as the angel uses loving attacks while the demon uses sexy attacks. Hope you enjoy them and get some inspiration for your ideas. Also feel free to use them for stories or give me criticism/requests.

Angel of Love- a beautiful angel with fair white skin, long flowing curly blond hair, large white feathery wings, a shiny golden halo that floats slightly above her head, a long white gown with white heels, and a bright golden aura around her

Heavenly Light- The angel gives the target a cute smile then says, "Better close your eyes honey. This is gonna hurt!" With that the aura around her gets brighter and brighter, so much that it blinds the target. When the light fades away, he/she feels something softly breathing against their neck. The angel quietly whispers "We're gonna be in love soon honey, don't worry." then kisses the back of his/her neck several times. Deals small charm damage and makes the angel harder to hit

Heavenly Gust- A large gust blows from under the angel's gown and lifts it up, with the angel taking in the classic Marilyn Monroe pose. The target can't look away from her. The angel then looks at the target and sweetly says, "Were you staring at that? You're soo naughty." Deals small charm damage and reduces target's speed.

Heavenly Gesture- While leaning forward and lifting one of her legs up, the angel gives a smile and wink to the target before she slowly kisses her hand and lowers it to blow a kiss towards the target in the form of a pink heart. If it hits, the target feels a warm fuzzy feeling in his/her chest while it deals small charm damage and reduces target's attack for the next three turns.

Heavenly Hug- The angel flies towards the target, and quickly wraps her arms around his/her neck, pulling them into a tight embrace. Her breasts rub up against the target's chest while the target is lost in her beautiful bright blue eyes. She flashes him/her with a smile showing off her perfect white teeth. Deals medium charm damage and lowers target's defense. If the target does not break away immediately, then the embrace deals extra charm damage every turn.

Heavenly Kiss- With a dazzling smile of her white teeth and a wink, the angel slowly walks to her target and puts her hands on the nape of his/her neck. "Pucker up honey, and give your angel a big KISS!" The angel puckers her own lips and gives the target a long passionate kiss. When she breaks away, the target staggers back a bit while the angel blows him/her a kiss to entice them for more. Deals heavy charm damage and stuns the target for one turn.

Heavenly Affection- The target suddenly hears an amazing voice singing softly from behind him/her and sees it's the angel sitting at a harp. She continues to sing her melody while playing the harp to create a glorious harmony. The angel occasionally looks at the target while playing and singing to give him/her a pucker of her lips to tease them. The target is totally entranced by the music and dumbly walks towards the angel. The angel gets up and gives the target a big hug saying, "That was just for you honey. Did you enjoy my present? Cause now you owe me one!" She then leans in and gives her target an intense kiss. Maxes out charm damage and breaks all resistance from target.

Finishers(only at max charm damage):
Heavenly Paradise(Female)- The angel flies towards her target and wraps her arms around her, giving a warm embrace. She rubs her breasts on the target's breasts then says, "Come join my in paradise." The angel leans in to give her target a long and passionate kiss, which the target very eagerly accepts. She continues the kissing and breast rubbing while wrapping her soft fluffy wings all the way around her. After a while, the angel removes her wings from the target and breaks the kiss. The target suddenly has grown wings and has a halo above her head. Her garments have also turned white. She is now a converted angel and will fight alongside her "sister" angel for a new cause.

Heavenly Paradise(Male)- "Alright lover, get ready, cause in a second, you're gonna be mine!" the angel proclaims before leaning forward and blowing kiss after kiss towards the target, only this time, the kisses aren't pink hearts, but tangible lips that make hearts shower each time they hit the target. When the male has been covered in kisses and is lovestruck enough, the angel saunters over to him and begins to kiss his face. She then lays him on the ground gently and sits on top of his crotch. She feels his length hit her and she says "Ooh!" before taking off his pants and slowly riding him. She looks down at him with a loving smile as her breasts bounce up and down. Once he has climaxed, she gives him a tender liplock, then helps pull him up. He suddenly is encased in a bright white armor and wields a golden sword. His stats are increased and he is now a charmed "white knight" who will act as a familiar for the angel.

Demon of Lust- a sexy demon with reddish tinted skin, short straightened black hair, black batlike wings, black horns, a black corset and black panties, black stockings, full red lips with hint of shine, a long tail with a sharp arrow shaped point at the end, and a dark red aura around her. 

Demonic Darkness- With a snap of her fingers, the target's vision is blinded, unable to see anything but darkness. He/she hears a soft voice say, "You can't resist me." then a hand slowly glide from their shoulder all the way down their private region. The target feels his/her pants being pulled down then a hand grasp their shaft and stroke it several times before giving it a quick kiss, or for females, giving her clit a quick lick. The demon backs away and the target's vision clears while he/she pulls up their pants, embarrassed but aroused. Deals medium charm damage and makes the demon more elusive.

Demonic Fire- The demon gives a genuine look of concern on her face then says, "All that heavy armor must be uncomfortable darling. Let me help you relax a bit." She winks sexily at the target then blows a kiss towards the target. If it hits, all their armor and clothing is burned and disintegrated, rendering them helplessly naked. Reduces target's defense to zero for remainder of battle and multiplies charm damage done by two.

Demonic Gesture- Leaning forward to expose her ample breasts to the target, the demon licks her lips before blowing a long and drawn out kiss towards the target in the form of tangible red lips. If it hits, the target feels a surge of lust swell up in their body. Deals small charm damage and reduces all stats for the next two turns.

Demonic Grinding- The demon flies quickly over to her target and wraps her hands around the her target's waist before rubbing her breasts over the target's chest and grinding against the target's groin area. When finished, she'll back away from the target then give them a wink and spank her ass. Deals medium charm damage to target and small charm damage to group.

Demonic Kiss- Taking her time, the demon will sexily strut over to her target and pull them into a tight embrace. She then puts her hands on the target's cheeks and pushes them to make their lips pucker. She'll then say, "Hello lover. I know you're just gonna love this!" before pressing her lips forcefully against the target's and pushing her tongue on their lips to make an entrance. She snakes her tongue around, exploring every corner of the target's mouth in a long and passionate french kiss. When she breaks away, she'll blow him a kiss as if to taunt them. Deals heavy charm damage and stuns target for one turn.

Demonic Seduction- "Look into my eyes for a second darling." At this point in time the target is very aroused and will do so. The demon gives a coy smile and the target sees her eyes flash pink for a moment. The target is then stunned into a trance like state, only able to look deeper and deeper into the demon's eyes. She walks slowly towards her victim and and gives them a tight hug. She then gives them a deep and prolonged french kiss, while moving her tail sneakily behind her target. She breaks away from the kiss then asks, "Are you having fun darling? No? I think I can help. Just relax and I'll make it feel all better." She then stabs her arrow pointed tail into the back of her target's neck, injecting them with a aphrodisiac venom. Maxes out charm damage and completely breaks target's resistance.

Finishers(must have max charm damage):
Demonic Pleasure(Female)- The demon says, "Let's have some fun darling." before forcefully pushing her to the ground and going into a frisky makeout session. While doing so, she rubs her breasts all over the target's breasts. Both their breasts rub up on each other while their tongues twist in each other's mouths. The demon then begins to scissor her target to sate her lustful appetite. As the two climax, the target's skin turns into a reddish tint, while she grows batlike wings, horns, and a tail. She is now a Demon of Lust and with her new unquenchable thirst for lust will fight alongside her demon sister against her former party members.

Demonic Pleasure(Male)-As the target stands there totally enamored at the sight of the demon, she crooks her finger at him to beckon him to her. His pole is at full attention and points him in the right direction to her. When he is in close enough proximity, she brings him to the ground and begins to kiss him all over his body, covering him in red prints. She kisses his face, chest, etc. but especially focuses on his privates, giving them the most attention. If not off already, the demon will rip his clothes off and put his shaft inside her. She rides him quickly in a lustful state, as if she can't get enough. Once the male ejaculates several times and the demon feels she is satisfied for the moment, she will lean in and give him an amorous french kiss, moving her lips all around his and using her tongue to play with his. Once they are finished, she'll help him up. His eyes are now red, his stats are increased, and the demon will keep him as a powerful ally and lover to sate her lust.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Looks like y'all are in luck tonight, because my muse decided to help me through this profile! I hope you all enjoy it as well, and thank you Sarcasticspidey for helping me find the inspiration I needed with your wonderful contribution Very Happy

Water Siren

Description: a water spirit who inhabits bodies of water and will use their voices in tandem with charm magic to lure in victims to seduce and drain of their life force. Wears an elegant sapphire-encrusted shiny blue one piece bathing suit and has long, gorgeous blonde hair that falls down to her hips. Her makeup is composed of deep blues, and they will always wear blue lipstick to accentuate their full, pouty lips.

Dulcet whispers: while in close quarters with a target, she will wrap her arms around them and place her lips beside their ear, singing softly and sweetly. Her song is composed of seductive and suggestive lyrics, and as she sings hearts will flow from her lips and sprinkle over their ear, making them more vulnerable to follow up attacks.

Wet, sloppy kiss: takes her victim's head in her hands and coos "oooh, here's a wet one~<3" and then pulls them into a loving kiss, eventually sliding her tongue in while frenching them deeply. During this her sweet saliva (which is laced with charm magic) will seep into her victim's mouth, adding to the ecstasy of the technique. After pulling back, she will kiss them a couple times on and around their mouth, leaving more of the charming saliva before backing away with a coy smile.

Pleasing preparation: the siren will slowly slide her fingers down her body and under the fabric of her bathing suit to her vagina and begin to touch herself, moaning in ecstasy as she does so. The moans create a hypnotic melody that will immobilize any who hear it. Eventually, her fingers become coated in her juices, allowing for certain other techniques.

Lovely bubbles: After using pleasing preparation, she'll giggle and raise her hands up, bringing her wet fingers together and then slowly separate them, creating a thin film of juice between her fingers. "I hope you like my bubbles; they're juuuuust for yooou~<3" she'll then coo before kissing the air with a breathy "mwah" and then blow through one of the films of fluid, blowing out a heart shaped bubble. She will continue doing this over and over, blowing out a barrage of bubbles that float over to her target and pop against their face, increasing their attraction toward the siren. Also, each time a bubble pops, the siren's voice is heard. Each bubble makes a different sound, everything from saying the person's name to some sort of lewd suggestion, continuing to seduce the victim.

Final drink (finisher): takes her coated fingers and rubs them over her lips, giving herself a glossy coating of her own juices. "Come here, darling, I've got a kiss for you!" she'll speak sweetly as her victim slowly walks over to her in a lovestruck daze. She'll then take their head in her hands, close her eyes, and pucker her shiny, wet lips, leaning in and planting a firm kiss on their lips. As she pulls away, they will find themselves licking their lips, tasting the gloss she had added, their eyes widening at how wonderful it tastes. "You like? Well, then let me give you a drink..." Guiding them down to their knees, she opens up the bottom of her bathing suit, exposing herself. "Now, give us a kiss~<3" are the words of command she speaks before guiding their head up to her opening where they begin to kiss and lick at it, bringing her pleasure and causing her juices to flow. The juices are sweet and filled with aphrodisiacs, causing the victim to be filled with lust. While this happens, the siren will moan like in pleasing preparation, this time louder and filled with more magic, letting out the occasional cry of pleasure as the pleasing sensations fill both of them. Eventually, the siren comes to climax, letting out a powerful moan that fills her victim with the same amount of pleasure she just felt, causing them to orgasm as well and fall under her spell of control. If female, they will become sirens themselves, and if male they will become the siren's love toys.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:07 am

Great stuff zesquid. I'm glad my entries were able to help you finish. Speaking of which, are you going to go back and finish glacial queen? I don't mean to rush you ot anything but I loved permafrost princess and the two seem like they'd make a great pairing together.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:54 am

ARGH I'VE BEEN TRYING TO I'M REALLY SORRY! Every time I sit down and try to work on it no ideas come to me. It often takes a while for me to get the ball rolling on these things, and for that I really apologize. However, if there's any ideas you have for her, maybe something you'd like to see in regards to attacks and whatnot, let me know! I'd love to hear them, and they might help me get my inspiration going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:18 am

It's alright zesquid. We all get that writer's block from time to time. I'll think of some ideas, maybe write another entry and see if that helps
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Beach Bimbo

Deceptively silly enchantresses who use their ditzy charms and gorgeous bodies to ensnare their victims

Appearance: Blonde hair with a gorgeous face, wearing a red bikini most often, although colours may change. Their bodies can best be described as flawless.

Moves

Passive: Alluring Manner
Throughout the battle she charms her opponents with her very presence, giggling sweetly, jiggling her body as she moves etc.

Playful kisses: blows her target a kiss in the form of a pair of large luscious lips the exact shape of her own but slightly bigger. On contact the lips become tangible and smooch her target loudly, this serves as a distraction for her to run up to them, grab them and start to cover them with light kisses - sharply raises charm and dazes her target.

Sexy kisses: blows her target a drawn out kiss that takes the form if a tangible pair of sultry lips, mirror images of the girls, on collision they kiss their mark passionately. This gives the girl a chance to run up and wrap her arms around her opponent. She passionately kisses them, slipping them more than a bit of tongue for as long as she can. Sharply raises lust and silences her target.

Klutz - As she moves around her opponent she suddenly falls forwards, landing in their arms and letting them get a good feel of her body, she then giggles, thanks them and releases them, sometimes rewarding them with quick peck on the cheek. Raises lust and charm. Charm gain doubled and target dazed if she kisses them.

AttackHug! : Runs at her foe, jumps at them, wraps her legs around their waist and her arms around their head, burying their face in her chest and bringing them to the ground. Raises lust and grounds opponent, she then stands up allowing her to use grounded moves on them.

Grounded moves - heavily lust raising moves she teases fallen foes with.

Wiggle: bends over, squatting slightly and shakes her perfectly pert bum in her victims face: raises lust and increases chance of them dropping resistance while down

Shakeshake: bends towards them smiling and giggling before leaning even closer and shaking her chest in their face, so her breasts just about touch them. Raises lust and makes them more likely to stay down.

Ride: Sits on her opponent, pressing her crotch against their face, grinding it against them as they take in the sweet smells and tastes. Raises lust sharply and decreases chance of them taking action in a turn (ie attacking or dodging) for the rest of the fight

Finisher
The bimbo herself lies on the floor and pulls out a bottle of suncream, she looks over to her victim and asks if they can rub it in for her. Of course they accept and begin to eagerly massage the lotion into her back, she'll then reach around and unhook her bra before rolling over and asking them to do her front. If her target is male, she'll reward him with a night of mind blowing passion, and a lifetime of dedication to her. If female she will offer to redo the favour, and while rubbing the tan in, she'll dye her thralls hair the same dazzling blonde as hers and after the session is over, her prey will be made over into another Beach Bimbo.

Possibly will add more moves later
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Please do add more moves. X3
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:54 pm

FINALLY FINISHED! I hope you all enjoy this; I really like how it came out! Here is the new Glacial Queen profile I've been working on, as well as the old Permafrost Princess I posted a little while back. Eventually I plan to add some double attacks, particularly two double finishers (I kinda hint at that a little in the Glacial Queen profile) though no telling when that'll happen. I may need some more inspiration, and the wonderful profiles you all make help me out immensely! Anyway, I hope you all like this; it's been a long time coming Very Happy

Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess

Appearance: both are dressed in very royal bright blue and white dresses, but with some differences. The Glacial Queen's dress is a longer, mermaid-style dress that hugs her curves better, and has a plunging V neck cut that shows off her ample bosom. The Permafrost Princess's dress is shorter and has tons of frills that bounce with every step she takes, showing off her legs and giving her a disarmingly cute appearance. Both have bright, shimmering blonde hair, the queen's is long and flowing while the princess's is short and wavy, coming down just past her chin. Both wear tall, transparent heels that are formed of ice, and have glossy lips that sparkle like frost in the morning sun.

Description: a pair of icy royal sisters that rule over colder regions. Often the queen takes a more prominent role, but still works with the princess. They both love to take in new thralls as servants, seducing them and turning them either into frostbitten minions or completely frozen statues. Will often roam their territory on their own, and are dangerous alone but if encountered as a pair there is little hope of resistance. Typically, the Glacial Queens will target males, and the Permafrost Princesses will target females, but both have been known to target either. However when together they will target any regardless of gender.

Attacks

Shared
-white evening: always uses this upon first site of a target, they will create an advantageous environment to work in. To do this, the Glacial Queen or Permafrost Princess will look at their prey with a smirk, flash them a quick wink and say "hope you like the snow; each flake is like a kiss from me, heehee~<3" and then raise her hands to her lips and blow a long kiss, sending out a strong wind that whips up a snowstorm around her and her prey, lowering visibility and temperature.

Glacial Queen

-ice queen's procession: once white evening has been activated, the queen will clap twice, calling the attention of her target. Within the snowy squall she'll appear before her target, posing with her hands on her hips and her lips pursed softly, eyes dead set on the man before her. "Well hello, my darling," her words are soft and seductive, and yet are heard clear as day by her target. She'll then walk toward him, swaying her luscious hips as she does so, never breaking eye contact as she approaches her victim. As she comes up to her victim, she wraps one arm around their waist and places a hand upon their cheek. "I'm Glacial Queen, and I think we're going to have a goooooood tiiiiime~<3" she says before giving them a quick peck on the lips and then strutting away, giving him a good look at her voluptuous rear. The entire display charms greatly and causes the victim to have difficulty thinking about anything other than the Glacial Queen.

-arctic invitation: "I'm so dreadfully cold...." the Glacial Queen will murmur softly, wrapping her arms across her midsection and wiggling in a bewitching manner. "Won't you warm me up, darling?" batting her eyelashes and pouting, she'll gesture for her target to come over. When he approaches, she'll pull them into a tight embrace, pressing her perky breasts against them, her nipples becoming hard and poking up through the fabric of her dress. Also, she will grinder her crotch against theirs, dry humping their slowly rising erection while moaning and peppering their face with light kisses. Deals heavy charm damage.

-cold feet: if the man at any point tries to run away, she'll simply laugh softly and say "oh darling, you're not leaving yet," and raising the tips of her fingers to her lips, she'll kiss them daintily and lean forward, blowing softly and sending out a pair of lips that will flutter out and plant an icy kiss upon her target's legs/feet, sending pleasure through them and creating an icy patch. She will continue to blow kiss after glittery kiss, pecking her fingers delicately with a soft "mwah" and blowing kisses that continue to freeze her victim's lower legs and feet until they are completely frozen to the ground. Immobilizes and allows for an easy follow ups.

-whorefrost (finisher): approaches her victim and looks him over, biting her sparkly lip and smirking. "Are you ready for the queen?" She then steps toward the man and reaches up with one hand to caress his face, pulling him into a deep, sensual kiss. Meanwhile, her other hand traces down his body to his crotch where she delicately brushes her fingers over his manhood, tracing the head teasingly. Wherever her fingers touch, ice will arise. Eventually, when there is a large enough icy patch over the crotch of his pants, she will grasp the frozen patch and pull, yanking it off and exposing his now throbbing erection. Breaking the kiss to look down at it, she smirks again and locks eyes with her prey. "A good knight always stands proudly for his queen; and I think you're just right for the job. Now for the knight's queenly favor...." Reaching a hand up to her lips, she'll kiss each fingertip individually, slowly and deliberately, and then kiss the palm, creating six glittery lipgloss prints across her hand. With that she'll begin to tenderly stroke his member with one hand while blowing glossy kisses with the other. The kissmarks on her hand radiate pleasing magic into her victim, each stroke increasing the pleasure dramatically. As she does this, she'll occasionally bring her crotch in and dry hump teasingly against the tip of his member, giggling coquettishly as she does. "Oh no, not now; if you're a good knight you'll earn the queen's deepest favor, but not right now; not without my sister." The tempo of her rubbing then picks up, stroking faster and faster, until her victim can barely hold it in. "Oh, are you ready for your coronation, oh gallant knight? Well then.... allow me to officially knight you..." The Glacial queen kneels down before her victim with a devious smirk, then, closing her eyes and leaning in with pouty, puckered lips, she kisses the tip of his member with a loud SMOOCH, the sound of which fills his ears, his mind ringing with the heavenly sound of her luscious lips kissing his most sensitive place, at which point she quickly pulls his manhood into her mouth and licks and sucks and moans until he climaxes, drinking deep in his life energy through his cum. After this the hero becomes the queen's knight, gaining a suit of ice armor and ice weapons and swearing loyalty and love to his new queen.

Permafrost Princess
-icy embrace: once white evening has been activating, the Permafrost Princess will creep around and sneak up behind her prey. Unnoticed, she'll leap out from the snowy squall throwing her arms around them and embracing them sweetly. "Teehee, I'm Permafrost Princess, and I think you're cuuuuuute~<3" she'll murmur into their ear as she begins to caress them softly, leaving cool trails wherever her fingers dance. "How cute am I, hmmm?" she'll ask with a giggle into their ear, seducing them while continuing to caress them.

-chilly request: will call the attention of her opponent and strike a cute pose, her lips puckered as she bends forward and says "give your princess a biiiig smooch to warm her up!" inviting her prey to come kiss her. When they approach, she'll take their head in her hands, spreading her cold touch across their cheeks and looking into their eyes. She'll then say "mine is the iciest kiss in the land next to my sister's; now pucker up!" and pull them into a deep, cold kiss, moaning and cooing as she does so.

-let's play dress-up!: will only do this with female prey. The Permafrost Princess will look her prey up and down and say "oooh, I like how you've been sculpted! But you need something prettier; let's play dress up!" with that, she'll begin to blow kiss after kiss, sending out many pairs of sparkly, puckered lips that float out and kiss her opponent, creating a patch of snow wherever the kiss lands. Over time the kisses will create a dress made out of snow upon her opponent, the snow laced with mind-altering magic that will make the wearer more susceptible to the Permafrost Princess's charms, with one attack in particular. After the dress is completed, she will inspect her work, kiss her prey on the cheek and say "now that's what I call haute couture!"

-frosted lips: finisher, women only, will only be used after "let's play dress-up!" Once her prey has been sufficiently charmed and is wearing one of the Permafrost Princess's personal pieces of haute couture, she will say "you'd make an adorable handmaiden; time to make you mine!" and slowly begin to approach her prey, making particularly long stride with her legs, kicking them up with each step in a hypnotic display. As she does so, the effect of the "white evening" spell will shift, the visibility changing so that the prey can see the Permafrost Princess perfectly and nothing else. When she reaches her target, she'll take their head in her hands and say "oh darling, your lips aren't nearly sweet enough; they need to be.... frosted." Running a finger over her own lips, she coats the tip with her own magical lipgloss and then kisses it, then runs her finger over her prey's lips, spreading the gloss over the girl's lips and giving it a thick coating. "And now for the final touch; sealed with a SMOOCH!" Leaning in she plants a kiss on the prey's lips, finalizing the spell and taking control over their mind.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:01 pm

=Voodoo Vixen=

Appearance: A black woman wearing a grass skirt, a scarf around her head and another one wrapped around her breasts, and she walks barefoot. She has white make-up and lipstick on her face and grey eyes and large earring and plenty of bracelets around her legs and arms. Her accent is vaguely French.

Description: The Voodoo Vixen appears in torchlit rooms with plenty of shadows. She uses her dancing and shadow double to distract her target, so she can pluck a hair away from him and attach it to a doll. The target feels everything the doll feels, making it extremely easy for her to steal some of the spiritual power that comes with an orgasm, increasing her power even further.

-Dance of Desire: "Welcome to your doom, mon chéri. Watch me for a while." The temptress begins to do a wild dance with all sorts of racy contortions, compelling her target to come closer until he steps in her shadow.

-Shadow Submerge: "I'd like to introduce you to my friend, I think you two will get along great", and an apparition with the same shape as the temptress pops out of her shadow and covers the hero's eyes will giggling in a cute manner and pressing her ample breasts into his backside. This leads to her next move.

-Hide and Sneak: "You can't see me, but you sure can feel me, non?" The temptress dances around and strokes and kisses the hero on any exposed skin while laughing merrily and making teasing remarks, until he pops a boner.

-Shadow Puppetry: "Oh, looks you can't control yourself. Then you should allow me to do it for you, oui?" the temptress speaks, and her shadow double goes back into the ground. The hero finds he still can't move, with the temptress control his body through his shadow. While moving her hands, she slowly makes him strip while looking onto him with hungry eyes, and she forces him to stroke himself to her.

-Shadow Sandwich: "Très bon, keep doing that, while we work on your other parts." The hero will continue for a bit, and by the time he has control again, he's already sandwiched between the temptress and her double, who kiss the hero everywhere, stroke his body and rub their butts, boobs and crotches against him. He desperately tries to shake the sensations, but he can't help how good it feels.

-Voodoo Fix: "I'll keep a memento of you, mon chéri." She plucks a hair from the hero's body, and puts it on a doll talisman that looks like a man with a particularly large member. The shadow double disappears, and the hero legs it, before his knees buckle under the sensation of the temptress stroking the doll's dong. Everything the doll feels, the hero feels, and the temptress is sure to give it a variation of sensual touches and kisses.

-La Petite Mort(Finisher): "Encroyable, such enjoyment! I'm flattered, I'll give you something that's to die for!" The hero is on the ground, writhing in ecstasy, while the temptress approaches and puts aside her skirt, then puts the hero's member inside her. She begins chanting and contorting her body, bringing the hero to an even higher point, Eventually, the chanting slows down and the hero opens his eyes in a daze. He makes eye contact with the beautiful, wild woman on top of him as she finishes the final syllable, and instantly crushes her lips against his, making their tongues do an even wilder dance. They moan into each other's lips as they simultaneously climax, with the hero passing out from the ritual. The temptress, now charged and more powerful, leaves the doll for the hero, having gotten something better to remember him by already.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:05 am

=Memory Maiden=

Appearance: A ashen-blonde, grey-eyed, tall woman, dressed in a shimmering, reflective gown, with glittering heels, glittering nail polish and a small locket around her neck. Her voice seems to echo whenever she speaks.

Description: The Memory Maiden's chamber is a hall full of mirrors, with soft padding on the floor, like everywhere else in the dungeon. Her power is fueled by memories, and she uses her magic to manipulate the mind of the hero and brainwash him into an obedient little toy.

-Concentration Capture:
-Forgetful Frenching:
-Blanking Blast:
-Memory Modify/Love:
-Memory Modify/Charm:
-Memory Modify/Lust:
-Out of Sight, Out of Mind(Escape):
-Lotus Blossom(Finisher):
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Zesquid wrote:
 "Oh no, not now; if you're a good knight you'll earn the queen's deepest favor, but not right now; not without my sister."  The tempo of her rubbing then picks up, stroking faster and faster, until her victim can barely hold it in.  "Oh, are you ready for your coronation, oh gallant knight?  Well then.... allow me to officially knight you..." The Glacial queen kneels down before her victim with a devious smirk, then, closing her eyes and leaning in with pouty, puckered lips, she kisses the tip of his member with a loud SMOOCH, the sound of which fills his ears, his mind ringing with the heavenly sound of her luscious lips kissing his most sensitive place, at which point she quickly pulls his manhood into her mouth and licks and sucks and moans until he climaxes, drinking deep in his life energy through his cum.  After this the hero becomes the queen's knight, gaining a suit of ice armor and ice weapons and swearing loyalty and love to his new queen.

Permafrost Princess
-icy embrace: once white evening has been activating, the Permafrost Princess will creep around and sneak up behind her prey.  Unnoticed, she'll leap out from the snowy squall throwing her arms around them and embracing them sweetly.  "Teehee, I'm Permafrost Princess, and I think you're cuuuuuute~<3" she'll murmur into their ear as she begins to caress them softly, leaving cool trails wherever her fingers dance.  "How cute am I, hmmm?" she'll ask with a giggle into their ear, seducing them while continuing to caress them.

-chilly request: will call the attention of her opponent and strike a cute pose, her lips puckered as she bends forward and says "give your princess a biiiig smooch to warm her up!" inviting her prey to come kiss her.  When they approach, she'll take their head in her hands, spreading her cold touch across their cheeks and looking into their eyes.  She'll then say "mine is the iciest kiss in the land next to my sister's; now pucker up!" and pull them into a deep, cold kiss, moaning and cooing as she does so.

-let's play dress-up!: will only do this with female prey.  The Permafrost Princess will look her prey up and down and say "oooh, I like how you've been sculpted!  But you need something prettier; let's play dress up!" with that, she'll begin to blow kiss after kiss, sending out many pairs of sparkly, puckered lips that float out and kiss her opponent, creating a patch of snow wherever the kiss lands.  Over time the kisses will create a dress made out of snow upon her opponent, the snow laced with mind-altering magic that will make the wearer more susceptible to the Permafrost Princess's charms, with one attack in particular.  After the dress is completed, she will inspect her work, kiss her prey on the cheek and say "now that's what I call haute couture!"

-frosted lips: finisher, women only, will only be used after "let's play dress-up!"  Once her prey has been sufficiently charmed and is wearing one of the Permafrost Princess's personal pieces of haute couture, she will say "you'd make an adorable handmaiden; time to make you mine!" and slowly begin to approach her prey, making particularly long stride with her legs, kicking them up with each step in a hypnotic display.  As she does so, the effect of the "white evening" spell will shift, the visibility changing so that the prey can see the Permafrost Princess perfectly and nothing else.  When she reaches her target, she'll take their head in her hands and say "oh darling, your lips aren't nearly sweet enough; they need to be.... frosted."  Running a finger over her own lips, she coats the tip with her own magical lipgloss and then kisses it, then runs her finger over her prey's lips, spreading the gloss over the girl's lips and giving it a thick coating.  "And now for the final touch; sealed with a SMOOCH!"  Leaning in she plants a kiss on the prey's lips, finalizing the spell and taking control over their mind.

And I thought they'd have a shared combo (threesome).
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:24 pm

I am going to revisit them and make two; one for girls and one for guys. Not sure when that'll happen but it's being worked on ;D
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 am

I like the Glacial Queen's finisher, especially this part.
Zesquid wrote:
"Oh, are you ready for your coronation, oh gallant knight?  Well then.... allow me to officially knight you..." The Glacial queen kneels down before her victim with a devious smirk, then, closing her eyes and leaning in with pouty, puckered lips, she kisses the tip of his member with a loud SMOOCH, the sound of which fills his ears, his mind ringing with the heavenly sound of her luscious lips kissing his most sensitive place, at which point she quickly pulls his manhood into her mouth and licks and sucks and moans until he climaxes, drinking deep in his life energy through his cum.
Hope the combined finisher incorporates something similar.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:19 am

I'm glad you liked that! I was really happy with how that part turned out, and I'm happy you feel the same! What about it did you particularly like? Like, what about it would you like to see in the combined finisher?
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:38 am

Zesquid wrote:
I'm glad you liked that!  I was really happy with how that part turned out, and I'm happy you feel the same!  What about it did you particularly like?  Like, what about it would you like to see in the combined finisher?
I like "kissing the member" as part of a finisher (I use it a lot in my entries). The aftereffects of it was great at conveying the "his fate is sealed" feeling. The accompanying spoken line was well-fitting to the theme too.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Man you guys came up with some great stuff! Love the moves for the glacial queen zesquid, and anon64 and caustic, i love the beach bimbo and voodoo vixen. If anyone has requests, I would be happy to consider doing them, as I don't have too many ideas for enemies. When I get an enemy though, moves become easy for me.

Spider Princess- A spider girl(upper half of a girl and bottom half spider) with light gray skin, bright blue eyes with black eyeshadow and makeup, black lipstick, long white hair, and a tiara.  She usually lives in dark caves waiting to use her webbing to wrap up potential mates. Her spider silk is very powerful; once a victim is stuck to it, it's difficult to be freed without assistance.

Arachnid Embrace- "Well hello there handsome. Come gives all my legs a hug." With that she giggles cutely, turns around, and shoots a web from her behind towards the hero and once it sticks, she uses her human arms and powerful spider legs to pull the target close to her. Once they are close enough, she wraps her arms around the hero's head and pulls him/her in between her large breasts. She moves her breasts in a circular motion while pressing the hero's crotch close to her own, turning them on until they break free.

Web Capture- If at any point the hero tries to escape, they will run into a thin carefully placed web the Spider Princess puts around her cave to trap heroes. The hero will squirm around, trying to break free of the sticky webbing, but will be unable to. The Spider Princess will slowly walk to the hero and laugh. "Seems you got stuck in my web. C'mere and let your princess help you." She'll pull the hero up into a tight hug and begin to rip the webs off while ripping the hero's clothing off, leaving him/her naked. She'll hungrily look down at the hero's member or breasts if female and give him/her a wink while saying, "We're gonna have some fun tonight lover~<3". She then shoots webs behind the her and the hero, trapping the both of them.

Venomous Kiss- "Pucker up lover, here's a biiiig kiss juuust for yooou!" The Spider Princess pulls them close and presses her luscious lips against the hero's. The hero feels her lips are incredibly soft and silky, just like her webs, while her tongue dominates the hero's mouth, dancing intricately while she moans heavily. When she breaks the kiss, she gives a wide smirk and the hero finds he/she can't move. The Spider Princess giggles and says, "Like my lipstick darling? It's filled with paralyzing venom. Just try to run away, heehee."

Spider Silk- "Let's finish this lover." She walks to her victim and gives the hero a long french kiss to ensure her victim is paralyzed, then uses her arms and six legs to wrap a long and thick line of silk around the hero, covering him/her in webbing while leaving the head. She brings the hero to the ground and gets on top of him/her, giving another long and passionate kiss, going into one of these moves:

Web love(male)- Breaking the french kiss, the Spider Princess will rip a small section down by the hero's crotch, exposing their member. She gives it short kisses all over the head and shaft, covering it in black prints until it is firm and ready. She'll smirk at the hero mischievously and stare into his eyes while bringing his member inside her. She uses her six legs as pistons, starting slowly and gradually increasing speed before suddenly stopping. The hero shuts his eyes, but realizes he hasn't cummed yet. The Spider Princess licks her lips and brings them down on the hero, giving him a long and loving kiss before pumping her legs up and down again. The hero explodes inside her and relaxes a bit. "That was delicious! Now rest for awhile lover, you'll need it" she says before sexily winking at the hero and covering his head in webs.

Spider Sisters(female)- Breaking the french kiss, the Spider Princess will bring her head down to the hero's groin and begin to lick inside her opening. The hero is filled with ecstasy and climaxes all over the Spider Princess' face. She gets up and licks the juices off her face before saying, "Alright lover, now it's my turn~<3" and brings the hero's head down to her opening where they begin to lick and kiss it all over, causing the Spider Princess to moan. As both the hero and Spider Princess are filled with pleasure, the Spider Princess' juices release into the hero's mouth. The hero swallows all the juices and begins to lap up the leftovers from the Spider Princess. Afterwards, the hero is converted into a spider girl that loyally serves her princess.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Not gonna lie Spidey your content so far has been really really good stuff, I look forward to more of your contributions
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 pm

What about a spider QUEEN? bet that one would be REALLY good. X3
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:55 pm

@anon64 Thanks! Some of my favorite content on this site is from you so that means a lot to me :p
@Flash Trickstar A spider queen? Hmm I was gonna have it just princess but if I think of some ideas for it or you have any ideas for me I'll definitely make an entry. I'll probably post a few others before that though
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Not sure if this has been done or requested but I was wondering if someone is willing to do a fairy, not just an ordinary fairy though, one of those really small ones that uses her size to her advantage over her bigger male counterpart. I would like to see something like that done if anyone is willing to take this on.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:23 pm

There's been some fairies and pixies done before but as long as it's different and original (your take on a fairy would be different from mine for example) then it's okay. I'll think if some ideas for that
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks man, yea I haven't really seen much size differences done on this thread and thought it would be a nice change of pace for it lol.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:10 am

I even did the Electric Eel... but I couldn't think up of much.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Aww, no new entries for a week? I've been real busy as of late in several plays, but if any of you have an idea for something, please feel free to make an entry and do your best! Whether it's "good" or not, I know we would all like to read it. The more entries you write, the better. If it helps I just try to be as descriptive as possible with stuff like this: the more the better. I look forward to seeing some content from you kiss fan and mkmd, and I'll try to have something new for this weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:37 pm

If anybody is willing to do it i have a story idea just like a setting and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next