Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:04 pm

sarcasticspidey wrote:
I like that idea zesquid, even if it's very vague right now. For inspiration, I'd like to suggest flash's frog queen profile or his panther nekomata's tar lipstick. Both have sticky mechanics. I'd like to see several things: kissing attacks that the target can't escape/break free of (stuck to her lips/lipstick), maybe paralyzing kisses(like frog queen; lipstick kisses are so sticky they prevent movement), etc.

I'd honestly like to see more of a variety of profiles. I mean, I love each one and everything, and the ones that are used often (mainly witches) are all unique and good in their own ways, but how about a reptilian hybrid or maybe some kind of slime/gel girl?

Well, I did have an idea for a Latex Slime Girl a while back that I never bothered to flesh out. Wanted to do a mechanic where if you couldn't escape from her grab, she would turn into a skin tight latex suit, taking control of your body while steadily draining your willpower.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:54 pm

I was wondering if someone could make a minotauress? =3
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:26 pm

PieForPi wrote:
Well, I did have an idea for a Latex Slime Girl a while back that I never bothered to flesh out. Wanted to do a mechanic where if you couldn't escape from her grab, she would turn into a skin tight latex suit, taking control of your body while steadily draining your willpower.

I like that idea! You totally should go for it! Maybe add in like a shiny mechanic? Like, something that is extra charming if the target has a shiny fetish? Maybe one of her attacks will make the target develop one? Oooh.... what about a latex succubus? Would you mind if I run with that concept? I'm kinda getting some ideas from this.....
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Zesquid wrote:
PieForPi wrote:

I like that idea!  You totally should go for it!  Maybe add in like a shiny mechanic?  Like, something that is extra charming if the target has a shiny fetish?  Maybe one of her attacks will make the target develop one?  Oooh.... what about a latex succubus?  Would you mind if I run with that concept?  I'm kinda getting some ideas from this.....

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:34 pm

PieForPi wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
PieForPi wrote:

I like that idea!  You totally should go for it!  Maybe add in like a shiny mechanic?  Like, something that is extra charming if the target has a shiny fetish?  Maybe one of her attacks will make the target develop one?  Oooh.... what about a latex succubus?  Would you mind if I run with that concept?  I'm kinda getting some ideas from this.....

Go for it.

Thank you! It's either gonna be a latex succubus or a shiny succubus; probably gonna go with the shiny instead so I can have more variety and options ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:41 pm

OH WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA ok I know what I'm gonna do. Not gonna limit it to latex. I have my muse. Thank you PieForPi I have an idea now!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Update I've started on something and it's coming along well. Expect a new profile soon!
Back to top Go down
jonathan123

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:18 pm

some form a dog girl...one who loves givving big wet and slobbery licks
Back to top Go down
labsab1

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:53 am

I'm thinking about created a water themed profile with a queen and her minions. I'm not sure if the queen of the sea is the mermaid or the pirate. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:00 am

Labsab I don't believe I've seen anything like that here yet! There have been some water-themed ones (I know I made one at one point) and what you're planning on right now sounds amazing! I know we've had more mermaid-like profiles, however by all means you are encouraged to do your own take on it, and I don't believe we've had any pirate profiles yet. I believe you should follow your inspiration on this, and see what comes of it. Also, why not try fusing the two? Make her a mermaid AND a pirate AND a queen of the sea?
Back to top Go down
labsab1

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:46 am

Zesquid wrote:
Labsab I don't believe I've seen anything like that here yet!  There have been some water-themed ones (I know I made one at one point) and what you're planning on right now sounds amazing!  I know we've had more mermaid-like profiles, however by all means you are encouraged to do your own take on it, and I don't believe we've had any pirate profiles yet.  I believe you should follow your inspiration on this, and see what comes of it.  Also, why not try fusing the two?  Make her a mermaid AND a pirate AND a queen of the sea?

The mermaid is gentle and charming.  Her slave is in love with her and doesn't even realize they are under hypnosis.  The pirate is sadistic and cruel.  They pass their slave back and forth between her crew mates and and gang rape him.  They WANT their slave to feel dominated.  I can't just mash the two together lol
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:08 am

That makes sense; like I said, follow your inspiration and do what feels right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
labsab1

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:29 am

I wrote my Magic Girls profiles after I watched Madoka Magica and added sex stuff to it. I got drunk and started writing my secret base idea because I thought I could just make Oddjob, Goldfinger and Dr. No sexy girls with their own abilities. Turns out I can't. I welcome any ideas to fix this mess.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:09 am

Kind of want to see a Boxing Babe. I'd do it myself, but aside from the main gimmick, I'm having trouble fleshing her out.

K.O. Kiss- The Boxing Babe pulls her opponent into a passionate kiss. The referee starts the ten count, if Boxing Babe's opponent fails to break free before the ref finishes the count, then they're automatically K.O.'d. The more damage someone has taken, the harder it is to pull free of Boxing Babe's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:45 pm

That actually sounds like a really good idea Pie! I hope someone takes you up on that idea and maybe throw in a stinkface move for me as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:28 am

Done(compromised on the stinkface with facesitting): https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1540-boxing-babe#14283
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Small Idea.   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:52 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a character who could use feminization as sort of a finisher. She could make a guy into a kiss crazed girl. I also wondered about maybe a character who reduces her opponent into her baby. Sorry I stink at converting things sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:08 pm

Hey! Looks like you got your account up and running now lol. Now those are some interesting ideas haha.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:14 am

herwillingslave wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a character who could use feminization as sort of a finisher. She could make a guy into a kiss crazed girl. I also wondered about maybe a character who reduces her opponent into her baby. Sorry I stink at converting things sometimes.

You know I am kinda digging on the feminization as a finisher; I may build that into my next profile whenever that happens. Any thoughts on attacks related to that? I have an idea for a magical girl concept (expanding on one of my previous concepts) but i want to hear more of what you're thinking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:50 am

One idea could be converting the opponent into a magical girl themselves. Her attacks can force her opponent into performing girly acts like maybe applying makeup to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:24 am

Are we looking at sissification or something more akin to feeling liberated as that joke in One Piece?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:36 am

Her attacks could be sissification and the finsher could have the liberated effect.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Zesquid I would love to her some of your ideas about a magical girl. I love characters like that.
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:17 am

So had anyone thought of using a Minotaur as a midara?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:30 pm

I've seen it done on MGQ but other than that, I haven't seen it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next