Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I had a silly but fun idea

Go down 
+5
VulcanS
anon64
NeoGeno450
DarkWizard
vesago_x
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

I had a silly but fun idea Empty
PostSubject: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Ok, this is a silly idea, but bear with me. I don't know if this would go in Literature, but there aren't explicitly effects on the kisses I will be describing, so yeah.

The world you live in is one in which Monster Girls are pretty much normal. They coexist with Humans just fine. Hell, there might even be Monster BOYS, but who really cares? They're so common that nobody really stops to look. Sure, they're pretty, but still. Even with their unique culture, in which kissing is more of a sign of friendship than of love, and other romantic acts are common, they are integrated into Human culture just fine.

There are towns in which there are mostly Monster Girls. They don't dislike Humans, they simply don't have any Humans. You are on a train on your way to one, in fact, and you're going to live there. On your way there, a sweet little Imp girl, with a modest B cup chest, a pretty face, a purple skirt with a matching tank top, adorable horns and an equally cute tail, sits across from you, bringing a hand to her lips and blowing a kiss to say hi. She asks where you're headed. When you respond, she smiles and responds that you're going to the same place! The pretty Imp is actually going to be the mayor's assistant. You chat on the bus ride, and she learns a lot about you.

Eventually, the train arrives at the station where you're supposed to arrive. When you step off the train, there's a small crowd of Monster Girls around the station, who all gather around you in a group hug to celebrate your arrival. The Imp, while having fun, is confused and asks why they're celebrating. They say they're celebrating the arrival of the new mayor. When the Imp explains that she's the mayor's assistant, they all shake their head and point at you, saying you're the mayor...

You're pretty sure you're not the mayor...

Well then.

Basically, the idea is like Animal Crossing: New Leaf, with Monster Girls. An ero version I guess. Beyond the usual relations you can have in an Animal Crossing game, you can date and woo the Monster Girls like in a dating sim, regardless of your gender. However, you can also choose to befriend the Monster Girls non-romantically. Friendly girls will greet you with a kiss, or with a blown kiss. As you get to know them better, they might offer you more kisses, more chat options, and more other stuff, I guess. You would also be able to sorta customize your Imp assistant. She can wear any attire you can, and on your request she'll dress up in any outfit, makeup, and accessories you like, even to look like another kind of Monster Girl.

The original Animal Crossing has 8 personality types for villagers: Normal, Snooty, Jock, Cranky, Lazy, Peppy, Uchi, and Smug. These are replicated by...
-Normal: Normal Monster Girls are pretty neutral in personality. They're generally quite nice and friendly, and enjoy doing a lot of things. In terms of how affectionate they are, they're very fond of kissing on the cheek, even to strangers.
-Showy (replaces Snooty): Monster Girls in this category like to dress up in popular styles and show off how good they look. They run the gamut of narcissistic, to being a fashion victim, to being just plain stylish. They tend to show off and blow kisses to even complete strangers, loving attention and compliments.
-Loud (replaces Jock): This category includes Monster Girls that are wild and enjoy partying. It includes party girls and other very impulsive people. They generally don't kiss strangers, instead flirting and calling out to people that interest them, and kissing people they decide they like right on the lips.
-Dominant (replaces Cranky): Dominant Monster Girls are women that enjoy being in charge. The range of dominant can be dominatrix-type girls, yanderes (sorta?), and even just plain proud or defiant girls that don't act like doms outside of sex. If they decide they want you, they will most likely try to forcefully kiss you. Some will stop if you refuse. Some won't, but they're less common. Decency, people.
-Submissive (replaces Lazy): Submissives are obviously the opposites of Dominants. Submissive girls run the gamut of shy, quiet, and just plain relaxed. Some can be hard to get to know because they're shy, and they are less likely to kiss you when you've first met, but their first one will usually be a peck on the cheek.
-Cutesy (replaces Peppy): Cutesy girls are usually happy and all smiles. These girls may be flirty, cheerful, or innocent (comparatively). Usually decked out in cute attire, a Cutesy girl is more than happy to blow kisses or kiss your cheek out of joy.
-Motherly (replaces Uchi): The most caring, concerned women you'll ever meet, usually, the Monster Girls with a Motherly personality are usually the first to run to people's aid. Girls in this category may coddle people, or they may be somewhat stern, or perhaps they might just give you a shoulder to cry on when needed. Being hugged by one is common, but if you need a kiss they would be likely to apply one to your forehead, especially in an effort to cheer you up.
-Sultry (replaces Smug): The girls in the range of the Sultry personality are showoffs, but in a different manner than the Showy girls. They're usually calm and collected, and may be very flirtitious, seductive, or in some cases lustful. The first kiss you receive from one will usually be on the cheek or lips, but it will definitely not be a peck.
((The things about the kisses you get are just how affectionate they are when you first meet them-Any personality is likely to kiss you however you like at some point.))

I'll probably post some ideas for girls later. This is just an idea I've had buzzing around in my head for a while.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:38 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:48 am

Sounds awesome!
This definitely should be a game.
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesucccubus.deviantart.com
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:33 am

well this is an idea i can get behind.OwO
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:00 am

anyone else think an rp set in a town like this could work?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:14 am

it might but a game would be awesome.maybe bimbo type characters and lipstick marks(replacing bee-stings from animal crossing) would work too.X3
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm on board this train. Let's shovel the coal a bit and get the engines warrrm-
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:46 pm

anon64 wrote:
anyone else think an rp set in a town like this could work?

Good idea. ^^ I don't know how we would decide on the mayor though.

Flash Trickstar wrote:
it might but a game would be awesome.maybe bimbo type characters and lipstick marks(replacing bee-stings from animal crossing) would work too.X3

Didn't think about the bees, but given the concept I'm trying to get that wouldn't really work. If it was a "bimbo type character" that would probably fall under the classification of "Loud" characters.

Speaking of which, I'm going to list some of my concepts for characters, to give an idea of the diversity I'd like to achieve. There can obviously be more than these, throw your ideas around. I might also throw in profiles.

Normal types: Bonnie (Lapin/Bunny person), Rosemary (Elf), Nyadine (Bakeneko)
Showy types: Dream (Succubus), Lola (Lapin), Ana (Lamia), Angel (Mermaid)
Loud types: Meowsy (Bakeneko), Ida (Succubus), Cercidia (Drider)
Dominant types: Widow (Drider), Demi (Succubus), Harley (Lamia), Kumi (Kitsune/Kumiho)
Submissive types: Cotton (Lapin), Thyme (Elf), Sammy (Mermaid), Sully (Slime)
Cutesy types: Tabby (Bakeneko), Rhine (Lapin), Vul (Kitsune)
Motherly types: Lilith (Lamia), Snow (Yuki Onna), Fenni (Kitsune)
Sultry types: Tori (Succubus), Geisha (Yuki Onna), Harriet (Lapin)

So that you guys can work on profiles if you want, I'll post one that you can use as a template.

Fenni Profile
Name and Species: Fenni the Kitsune
Name Origin: Fenni refers to Fennec Foxes
Personality Type: Motherly
Specific Personality: Cares for others and always likes to run to help people. She finds it hard to make enemies, but is insulted when people say she's too nice. Will become sad if her tails get dirty. If someone is hurt she's almost always the first one to grab a bandage for them and kiss it to make it better. Loves to eat fried tofu. Enjoys gardening.
Appearance: Long, blonde hair that reaches her shoulders. Blue kimono. Caring green eyes. Her three tails and her ears are tidy and well kept. Soft face. C-Cup chest. Large, soft lips, but no lipstick. Blue eyeshadow. Blue shoes.
Sentence Finisher: Kon
Affection: Blows you a kiss when you first meet her. Blow kisses anytime you ask. Also hugs anytime you ask. Once you get to know her she will kiss your forehead anytime you ask. If you give her a gift she'll kiss you on the cheek. If you hurt yourself she'll kiss you on the wound. Once you're good friends she'll kiss your cheek hello, and anytime you ask. She will also kiss your lips if you give her fried tofu, or when you ask after you become great friends. After any good date she'll kiss you on the lips goodbye. Always offers a kiss on the cheek when she says goodnight. If you refuse any kiss, she won't give it to you.

Feel free to add any details to the characters that you like. Have fun, I guess. ^^

EDIT: Decided to add another profile.

Ana Profile
Name and Species: Ana the Lamia/Naga
Name Origin: Ana refers to an Anaconda, a type of snake
Personality Type: Showy
Specific Personality: Shows off and wears luxurious attire on her upper half. LOVES compliments. Prefers to kiss males, but doesn't mind if females kiss her. Blows kisses to anyone that greets her or admires her. Adores herself in the mirror frequently. Actually rather personable, and enjoys simply talking to people. She comes off as self-absorbed, but won't hesitate to talk about or pay attention to others. Her favorite food is eggs. Freaks out when her makeup is ruined, and for this reason she tries to keep any kiss marks on her face and roughhousing to a minimum-If someone purposely gets her face dirty she will become explicitly angry at them until they apologize to her (if it's from kiss marks she's more lenient, but if they keep kissing her after she asks them to stop she is likely to become furious).
Appearance: Lovely, long black hair. Deep red eyes. Red eye shadow. Plump, full lips with red lipstick that doesn't shine too much. Green emerald earrings. Luxurious black dress that only covers her top half. Lower half is a long, red snakelike tail.
Sentence Finisher: Shh
Affection: Any time someone calls out to her, she'll smile, kiss her hand, and blow it to them. When you first meet, when you greet her she'll blow you a kiss. If you ask for a kiss when you first meet her, she'll kiss her hand and stroke your cheek with it. Once you're good friends, she'll greet you by kissing you on both cheeks, and if you ask her she'll kiss you directly, but can still be requested to kiss her hand and stroke your face. Insists that you kiss her on the lips after dates. Once you're great friends, she'll kiss you anywhere you ask, including the lips. As you get to know her, she'll have a bigger chance of leaving lipstick marks when she kisses you, but she always offers to clean them afterwards. If by any means she kisses you goodnight, it will be either on the cheek or, if you're great friends, on the lips. If you refuse any kisses from her, she'll refrain from giving them to you, unless it's a kiss goodbye from a date, unless she's great friends with you, in which she'll understand that you don't want a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:06 am

Kortette Profile
Name and Species: Kortette the Tetra-arms
Name Origin: Kortette refers to a quartet.such as a tetra arms' 4 arms.
Personality Type: Sultry
Specific Personality: Isn't afraid to strut her rather lush attire in front of men and sees staring as a sign that her looks entrance others, if caught staring she will kiss the person staring on the forehead. she likes to spend time mostly alone with others, ESPECIALLY males, so much that she'll openly invite one over to her place for some private lovin' given the chance. she's pretty open minded and doesn't hesitate to let out what she feels on the surface. but that isn't always a good thing around certain people. her favourite food is rice. she doesn't like when something negative is said about her 4 arms. if someone says anything about it just to spite her she won't say anything. but will slightly ignore that person for a while. and with more and more teasing will most likely not speak to them for a couple of days.
Appearance: short red hair, obsidian-colored skin, fairly plush lips with thick fushia(don't know how to spell it) lipstick, ruby studded bracelets, some arabian belly dancer pants and bras on dd-cupped breasts.
Affection: When called out to by someone, she whistles at them and beckons them over to her. when you first meet her she will kiss your forehead leaving a lipstick mark. if you ask for a kiss she'll kiss each of her 4 hands and hold them next to your cheeks before a pair of fushia lips sprout from the marks on her palms and plant a rough kiss on your cheeks. Once you're good friends with her she'll most likely pounce you with a kiss on the cheeks when you greet her. if you ask her she'll kiss you on the lips and cheeks normally but you can still ask her to do the whole 4 palm kiss thing. insists she gives you multiple kisses after dates. Once you're great friends she'll kiss wherever you please. she'll always leave lipstick marks when she kisses you. She may or may not give you a cloth to clean them off. when she doesn't she's probably wanting you to wear the marks back home to think about her or to let people know you've spent time with her. whenever she kisses you goodnight, she'll pin you either against a wall or on the ground and give you a passionate smooch on the lips. if you try to refuse her kisses chances are she will force a kiss on you. and other times she will be ok with it unless it's a goodbye/goodnight kiss. unless you're good or great friends with her in which she'll probably just shrug it off and blow a kiss to you.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:40 am

swerve I guess then you'd possibly have to tweak the idea to accommodate for multiple Human characters
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Flash that is a spectacular profile! You really should consider making more monstergirl profiles, especially one for a tetra-arms girl like you made there. I love the palm-kissing idea you used; great work!
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:57 am

Glad you like it Zesquid. fun fact about why i chose a Tetra-arms. i took a look at THIS one day and sure enough the monster girl that would date me was an "Idol Singer Tetra-arms". XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 pm

The Tetra-arms would probably fit in, I suppose, I don't see why not. The palm-kissing thing is somewhat stranger than the mood I wanted to establish but I certainly don't see anything wrong with it, so why not, right? Kinda bummed that nobody liked Fenni and Ana though.

anon64 wrote:
swerve I guess then you'd possibly have to tweak the idea to accommodate for multiple Human characters

Certainly a feasible idea. Animal Crossing: New Leaf allows you to have other players live in your village too, in case you didn't know, so that'd make sense, but we'd still have to decide on a mayor somehow. As GM I would most likely control NPCs, so I guess I could run mayor? What would you guys think?
Regardless, both Monster Girls and Humans of both genders would be playable in an RP. Maybe even Monster Boys, I don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
Glad you like it Zesquid. fun fact about why i chose a Tetra-arms. i took a look at THIS one day and sure enough the monster girl that would date me was an "Idol Singer Tetra-arms". XD

The link didn't work ;~;
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:14 pm

well it was basically the month set what kind of personality the girl had. mine being July which led to Idol Singer. and the day determines what monster girl it was.and mine was the 16th which led to Tetra-arms.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:11 pm

so come now... anyone else got ideas?=3
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:41 am

Usually I don't like when people try to bump topics like that without contributing anything. However, I intend to add another profile. ^^

Cotton Profile
Name and Species: Cotton the Lapin/Bunny
Name Origin: Cotton like Peter Cottontail
Personality Type: Submissive
Specific Personality: Usually a bundle of nerves, she tries to keep to herself unless specifically confronted. Very meek, normally. Generally she only calls out to people she's very friendly with. She's even nervous about giving people kisses, and thus, if she's talked to, she'll usually just blow them a kiss. Doesn't like to be confronted, and will probably get nervous. However, if you mention video games around her, her personality almost makes a total 180. Adjusting her glasses to get the "Scary Shiny Glasses" effect, she'll immediately become loud and confident, practically spewing out her knowledge of video games, and totally willing to offer any help she can about video games. Speaking of which, she likes to have several arcade cabinets and game systems in her house. Her favorite food is salad, or anything with leafy greens. She tends to befriend other girls who have a motherly personality.
Appearance: Cute glasses with thin rims. Big white bunny ears. A white bunny tail. Soft face, with no noticeable makeup. Black hair that reaches her shoulders. White t-shirt with a pink heart on the front. Black shorts. In cold weather she wears a white jacket and blue jeans. White shoes and long white socks. B-Cup chest.
Sentence Finisher: Usa. ((I'm not entirely sure, but I know it's somehow related to bunnies. Any attempts to search for a meaning have been met with websites related to the United States of America.))
Affection: When you confront her or ask her for a kiss, she'll only shyly blow you a kiss. She'll take a while to get used to you, and even if you ask her for a kiss when she's in "ruin mode gamer mode," she'll only blow you a kiss. However, if she manages to befriend you, then if you ask her for a kiss, she'll shyly kiss you on the cheek. Even a date will only end with a kiss on the cheek. You won't get a kiss on the lips until you manage to get very close to her. If you ask her to visit, that will increase your friendliness faster, especially if you accomodate her a lot, and especially if you let her play your video games.

I'm considering adding a section regarding helping increase friendship with each girl.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:49 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
Sentence Finisher: Usa. ((I'm not entirely sure, but I know it's somehow related to bunnies. Any attempts to search for a meaning have been met with websites related to the United States of America.))

ah I can answer that. it comes from the japanese word for rabbit, usagi.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:50 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

Ah, that makes sense, thanks. But I think they also call rabbits "Inaba?"
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:17 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

google hare of inaba
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:59 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

google hare of inaba

That makes sense, I don't know how I missed it. I know about the White Hare of Inaba. Besides, Tewi from Touhou is based off of the White Hare of Inaba. Thing is that most of the rabbit characters in Touhou have "Inaba" as their last name.

Kumi Profile
Name and Species: Kumi the Kitsune/Kumiho (More like a Kumiho)
Name Origin: Kumi like a Kumiho, which is the Korean depiction of a Kitsune. Kumihos are usually much more aggressive and violent, as is reflected in Kumi's personality.
Personality Type: Dominant
Specific Personality: Abrasive and easily angered. If you get in her way she's likely to shove you aside. Does NOT like if you grab or step on her tails. However, she's oddly patient and very proficient at fishing. If you want to get to know her better, try fishing with her. Despite her hair trigger temper, she won't mind talking. She's actually pretty big on conversation, just avoid her when she's in a bad mood.
Appearance: White hair. 9 white fox tails with purple tips. White fox ears. Wears a purple yukata and sandals. Her fingernails and toenails (claws?) are painted purple. Yellow, beastly eyes.
Sentence Finisher: Rowl. (Sounds like the end of a growl. It's intended to be more subtle than a literal growl.)
Affection: Won't kiss you when you first meet. If you meet her when she's in a good mood, or fish with her, she'll kiss your cheek quickly once if you ask. After a few fishing trips she'll offer a cheek kiss. Will only kiss you after dates if she enjoys them, and will only kiss your lips after she becomes very close with you.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:48 am

SwerveStar wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

google hare of inaba

That makes sense, I don't know how I missed it. I know about the White Hare of Inaba. Besides, Tewi from Touhou is based off of the White Hare of Inaba. Thing is that most of the rabbit characters in Touhou have "Inaba" as their last name.

Alex isn't a Touhou fan infact I'm pretty sure his knowledge begins at Yuuka and ends at Yukari.
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 am

Well, I'm not totally good at doing these, but I'm trying here.
I made one here, just don't know if it's really good.

Sweet Profile
Name and Species:  Sweet the Banshee
Name Origins: For liking sweets, and being sweet inside.
Specific Personality: She's naturally sweet with persons she's not familiar with, or people that she didn't felt attracted to, once she's attracted to someone she starts to act quite pervy, she hates when people take out her glasses, and will punish anyone that does that, she likes to eat sweets, doesn't take orders at all, if she gives someone an advice and the person don't take it, she will get very angry, and will just go away and ignore that person for plenty of time.
She likes to look kinda evil and mercyless just to intimidate people, but inside she's quite sweet.
Appearance: She has a long purple hair that goes until her thighs, has dark purple eyes, uses big round glasses, she's very tall,the clothes she uses are naturally shiny and seductive but they don't show too much of her body, everything she uses is a shade of purple,violet,lavender,etc(except for her two bracelets which are black).
She also uses two small light purple heart-shaped earrings.
She has two small upside-down star-shaped hair ornaments.
She has purple long gloves.
She loves to use a police like cap with a upside down star on it, she just uses it to give the feeling of authority.
She has a star-shaped and heart-shaped tattoos, one on each shoulder(star on left, heart on right).
She doesn't really uses make-up, unless in dates.
Affection: When you first meet her, she will just talk with you. If she liked you, in the second time you greet her, she will start to act more seductive on you, constantly hit on you and kiss you on your neck very slowly.
Once you're good friends, she will hug you tight and kiss you a lot.
The more you get to know her, the more seductive she will act.
If you give her a sweet she will hug you tight and kiss you 3 times on the lips and 2 times on both cheeks for a quite long time.
After dates she will kiss on the lips a lot, and kiss you all over the visible parts of your body, in dates she will be always wearing make-up and will always leave a bunch of lipstick marks on you, she will never clean them, and will not allow you to wipe them off, at the end of dates, she will kiss you so much that no sign of your natural skin color will be visible, only her lipstick.
Regardless you wanting the kisses or not, she will hug you tight and kiss you anyway.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:35 pm

DarkWizard wrote:
Well, I'm not totally good at doing these, but I'm trying here.
I made one here, just don't know if it's really good.

Sweet Profile
Name and Species:  Sweet the Banshee
Name Origins: For liking sweets, and being sweet inside.
Specific Personality: She's naturally sweet with persons she's not familiar with, or people that she didn't felt attracted to, once she's attracted to someone she starts to act quite pervy, she hates when people take out her glasses, and will punish anyone that does that, she likes to eat sweets, doesn't take orders at all, if she gives someone an advice and the person don't take it, she will get very angry, and will just go away and ignore that person for plenty of time.
She likes to look kinda evil and mercyless just to intimidate people, but inside she's quite sweet.
Appearance: She has a long purple hair that goes until her thighs, has dark purple eyes, uses big round glasses, she's very tall,the clothes she uses are naturally shiny and seductive but they don't show too much of her body, everything she uses is a shade of purple,violet,lavender,etc(except for her two bracelets which are black).
She also uses two small light purple heart-shaped earrings.
She has two small upside-down star-shaped hair ornaments.
She has purple long gloves.
She loves to use a police like cap with a upside down star on it, she just uses it to give the feeling of authority.
She has a star-shaped and heart-shaped tattoos, one on each shoulder(star on left, heart on right).
She doesn't really uses make-up, unless in dates.
Affection: When you first meet her, she will just talk with you. If she liked you, in the second time you greet her, she will start to act more seductive on you, constantly hit on you and kiss you on your neck very slowly.
Once you're good friends, she will hug you tight and kiss you a lot.
The more you get to know her, the more seductive she will act.
If you give her a sweet she will hug you tight and kiss you 3 times on the lips and 2 times on both cheeks for a quite long time.
After dates she will kiss on the lips a lot, and kiss you all over the visible parts of your body, in dates she will be always wearing make-up and will always leave a bunch of lipstick marks on you, she will never clean them, and will not allow you to wipe them off, at the end of dates, she will kiss you so much that no sign of your natural skin color will be visible, only her lipstick.
Regardless you wanting the kisses or not, she will hug you tight and kiss you anyway.

This one is VERY nice. maybe we should see some loud personality type characters.=)
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 am

Thank you, I'm glad someone liked. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea Empty

Back to top Go down

I had a silly but fun idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next