Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I had a silly but fun idea

Go down 
+5
VulcanS
anon64
NeoGeno450
DarkWizard
vesago_x
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Considering the place here is quite inactive, I'm putting some reference pic for Sweet here. ;3
Some details are not here, because this was made with a dress-up game.
I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 Banshe10
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesucccubus.deviantart.com
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:30 pm

She looks sorta cute! ^^

So, Sweet's basically a tsundere?
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:24 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
She looks sorta cute! ^^

Thank you!
And yeah, she's a classic tsundere. :3
Now, I wonder if there will be any yandere characters here. XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:46 am

DarkWizard wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
She looks sorta cute! ^^

Thank you!

As interesting as it would be, with the sort of atmosphere I'd like to achieve with this game I'd like to leave out any actual killing. owo; Some kind of softcore, nonviolent yandere would be ok, but then again I dunno if they'd be yandere if they weren't violent.
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:31 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
DarkWizard wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
She looks sorta cute! ^^

Thank you!

As interesting as it would be, with the sort of atmosphere I'd like to achieve with this game I'd like to leave out any actual killing. owo; Some kind of softcore, nonviolent yandere would be ok, but then again I dunno if they'd be yandere if they weren't violent.
Maybe in a comical 'soft' violence?
But well, I was not being all serious in that, it was more of a joke.
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Aimi Profile

Name and Species: Aimi the Angel
Name Origin: Aimi means love beauty.
Personality Type: Cutesy
Specific Personality: She's always smiling, and happy.
She doesn't get angry easily, and she always acts like a cute innocent girl.
But, once she gets alone with someone she loves, she will get very different, making a lots of pervy innuendos and talk in a flirty way.
She naturally only glomps the one she loves, when in public.
But if in private, she will hold that person, hug it tighly, and give a long passionate kiss on the lips.
She likes to act cute, instead of sexy for the most of time.
She loves fresh water, and radish.
Enjoys going to beautiful natural places, rather than staying in the city.
Appearance: Black hair, stylized by long bangs and a little bun at the back her head, with two blue sticks. White jacket with long sleeves, light blue shirt, light blue gloves, light blue half-square glasses, white mini skirt with lines in blue shades, light blue knee socks, blue big boots, two white angel wings, blue eyes and a yellow glowing halo.
Doesn't uses make-up.
Never uses clothes that show her body...at least not in public.
Affection: When she just meet you, she will act cute, and talk like a dere-dere girl.
Once, she knows you more(if she liked you of course), she will smile at you a lot, and make compliments about your clothes, hair or something.
After you're great friends, she will start to refer you as sweetie, and that's when she will start to want to hold your hand while walking, and hug you.
When she's even more close to you, she will always show her affection by squeezing you and give you kisses on the cheek, at this point she will start to refer you as honey.
If you give her radish in public, she will hug you tighly, if in private, she will give you a long kiss on the lips.
It's the max your friendship with her can go, but once you're at this stage of friendship with her, you can begin your loveship with her.
For that, just take her to many places, natural places is her preference, places like mountains, woods, or any place that has plenty of nature and fresh air.
If go with her to these places a lot, she will start to call you darling.
At this stage she will always be very explicit at her affection to you, never hiding the love she feels, you will look at you with a deep passionate look, unlike the previous times, she will hug you, kiss you, squeeze you, and glomp you whenever she wants to, wherever she wants to, and however she wants to, with no limits, not caring for if people are seeing or not, this is first stage where she kiss you on the lips.
As she doesn't cares for expensive dates, the more beautiful the place you take her, the more happy she will be, and the more her loveship with you will grow.
At this point, she will always give you a bunch of long deep passionate kisses on the lips, and will always follow you, wherever you may go, constantly hugging you, squeezing you and kissing you, everyday you meet her, she will surprise glomp you, and give you a bunch of kisses.
To keep this, just take her to the places often and give her gifts or radish daily.

Mid Profile

Name and Species: Mid the Angel
Name Origin: Mid for not being too much pervy or showy, neither the least, thus being in the mid.
Personality Type: Normal
Specific Personality: She's a pretty and nice girl, rather easygoing.
She's very emotional clear, if she's angry she's clearly angry, if she's happy she's clearly happy.
She's naturally polite, but if you mess with her too much she will insult you with no problems.
She loves to eat corn.
She's rather reversed, but sometimes she acts a little bit showy, never too much though.
She hates when people say her flails.
Appearance: Dark blue hair, blue eyes, she has a pink bow-thing or her head.
Pointy little ears, white clothes with a very small light green bowtie.
White mini skirt with light green detail on the end of it.
White gloves, black knee-socks and white big boots.
White angel wings and a yellow glowing halo.
No make-up.
Her clothes aren't too showy, but aren't too reserved either.
Affection: When you first meet her, she will just talk normally, the second time, she will start to talk in hanging around.
If you give her corn she will kiss you on the lips.
Giving her corn is an easy way to show you like her.
If you do so, your bond with her will grow.
Once you're great friends, she will meet you with a hug and a 10 kisses on the face.
She prefer dating at anywhere that has corn, so just take her to place with corn and be nice with her and she will be happy.
Once she finally considers you her boyfriend, she will always greet with a kiss you the lips.
At the end of dates she will give you a bunch of long kisses on the face and 4 long kisses on the lips.

Kuromi Profile

Name and Species: Kuromi the Angel of Darkness
Name Origin: Kuro means black, representing her darkness, Mi means beauty.
Personality Type: Submissive
Specific Personality: Although she likes to use extremely showy clothes, she's very shy.
She kinda likes compliments, but if you exaggerate she will be embarrassed and fly away.
She looks kinda seductive and flirty, but she's totally the opposite, she's very innocent and introverted.
She doesn't likes when people hit on her.
She feels very offended, and if the person insists, she gets very mad, and will shout at the person.
She hates when people touch her body.
Naturally she's calm and friendly.
She is quite dark and scary sometimes, but anyone that knows her, is aware that she would not even poke you with agressiveness.
She likes goat meat and blood.
She is not showy at all, she just likes those clothes, and she says it looks good on her.
Appearance: Very long and curly-ish dark purple-blue-ish hair, pale skin, very pointy ears.
Black latex clothes, black very small mini-skirt that shows her panties a little bit.
Black bracelets, and black high boots.
One pink heart earring on her left ear.
No make-up.
White angel wings.
Affection: When you first meet her, she will be very neutral, almost showing no emotions.
On the second time, if she liked you, she will be very embarrassed and blushing a lot when you look at her.
Once you're great friends, she will get less shy, and talk more openly to you.
If you give her goat meat or blood she will hug you.
When you're very close to her, she will greet you with a kiss on the cheek and then will blush and put her hands on her cheeks and turn her head away.
After you actually start dating her, she will hold you hand, and if she likes the date, she will kiss you on the cheek at the end.
She prefers dates at night, and at with less people, so you both can be alone.
When she gives you a goodbye kiss, it will always be on the cheek.
She only kisses you on the lips if there are not much persons around.
When she says goodnight she will kiss you on the lips.
She prefers hugging if there are too much people on the area.
If you don't want a kiss from her, she will just give you a hug.
She never forces a kiss or hug or anything, but she gets sad if you refuses her love too much.

Well, my friends, as you may noticed, I tried to make something a little bit different here, breaking cliches and stereotypes.
Here you see a cute angel with clothes that don't show any part of her body be a quite pervy girl.
And a sexy looking angel of darkness with extremely showy clothes being a shy and quiet girl that will barely kiss you on the cheek even if you're her boyfriend.
And, I liked the result. ^^
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Meowsy Profile
Name and Species: Meowsy the Bakeneko
Name Origin: Meow, the noise cats make (in America)
Personality Type: Loud
Specific Personality: PERSONIFIES LOUD. Shouts often and loves to party. Likes to kiss people without permission. Purrs when you hug her. Her favorite food is fish, but since she's so loud, she isn't good at fishing. If you befriend her she might actually ask you to help her learn to fish.
Appearance: Brown hair with pink highlights on the bangs. Big, blue eyes. Plump lips with pink lipstick, which glimmer lightly but don't really shine. Brown cat ears and brown tail. Wears a black sleeveless midriff top with a pink heart in the middle, and a black miniskirt with a jagged cut.
Sentence Finisher: Meow
Affection: Likes to greet people with a big smooch on the lips, even strangers, and enjoys marking people. However, she's not too unreasonable and will allow you to clean yourself or stop marking you. Any asking for a kiss will usually net you one to three kisses on different parts of your face. If she spots you at a party she will usually hug you and smooch your face all over. If you give her a gift, she'll kiss your cheeks. If you give her fish, she'll cheer and lock lips with you for several seconds. During dates she'll sneak in lots of pecks, and afterwards she'll obviously kiss you goodbye. One character development route you can take with her has her asking if she kisses too much-Once you reach this point, you can ask her to kiss you more or less frequently. Occasionally will try to quietly peck you if you fish with her.

I feel like I meant to do more with this, but here you go.
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:52 pm

I really like her! ouo
Yeah, I know I'm really late while saying this, but well I didn't noticed this comment. >.>
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:13 pm

It's all right, buddy. ^w^ Thanks for the feedback!

Rhine Profile
Name and Species: Rhine the Lapin
Name Origin: Rhine like a Rhinestone, or like a Rhinelander Rabbit.
Personality Type: Cutesy
Specific Personality: A ditzy, fun loving bunny. She hops and skips around, usually humming to herself. Loves to give other people compliments and is frequently gushing over the beauty of Showy girls. She also loves to be hugged and can be seen asking other girls for cuddles. Her favorite foods are celery, carrots, and most leafy greens. She loves looking at the hearts that appear when people kiss each other-Whether or not this is painting the fourth wall, I'm not sure, I might just say that kisses make hearts by default. Frequently referred to as "short."
Appearance: Short. *cough* Has black bunny ears and black hair with white highlights. She wears a light black eyeshadow, has brown eyes, wears pink lipstick and has above average sized lips, and has a beauty mark under her right eye. She wears a white tank top with a black heart on it and a white skirt, and she has a white bunny tail. Her shoes are white with black backs.
Sentence Finisher: Pyon (Japanese for "bounce")
Affection: Blows BIG kisses to people she wants to greet, usually with a loud "MmmWAH!" If asked about her volume, she'll say it's "Because louder means more love!" If requested, she'll turn down the volume. If you talk to her she might ask to cuddle. If you cuddle with her she might kiss you on the lips or cheek. Asking for kisses will often result in her giving you plenty. Sometimes she might ask you to let her kiss you or blow you kisses so she can look at the pretty hearts. If you give her a gift she'll likely hug you, and a food she likes will result in a long cuddle. On a date she'll usually sit next to you and peck you on the cheek frequently, also leaning on you sweetly. She likes to sit on people's laps and kiss them on the lips. When you say goodbye she'll hug you and kiss you on the cheek, and if it's a goodbye from a date it'll be on the lips. She may even blow you numerous kisses as good measure.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:41 pm

Now i'm eager to see one of your examples of sultry. X3
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:40 am

Swerve, if possible could you make a profile for "Geisha"? you know, the sultry type Yuki-Onna?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:55 am

Flash Trickstar wrote:
Swerve, if possible could you make a profile for "Geisha"? you know, the sultry type Yuki-Onna?

Eh, might as well. =w=

Geisha Profile
Name and Species: Geisha the Yuki-Onna
Name Origin: Refers to the "Geisha" style of Japanese origin
Personality Type: Sultry
Specific Personality: Geisha is usually pretty quiet, but confident. She exudes an air of coldness around her that tends to quickly melt once you begin a conversation. She's relatively kind and likes to tease people, but tries not to be too blunt or over the top-As much as she likes to tease people, she secretly gets embarrassed when she pours it on too thick. Enjoys gardening, and has a surprisingly nice bug collection (she likes the butterflies). Very conscious of her makeup, but if requested she can be persuaded to wear kiss marks, although she generally tries to fix that up when she finds a mirror. Occasionally tries to make ice sculptures, but isn't very good at it.
Appearance: Large E-Cup breasts, white and blue kimono, long black hair in a loose bun, dark blue eyes. Pale skin. Lush red lips. Hourglass figure. Steps daintily when she walks.
Affection: When you first meet, she may be compelled to hug you and smooch you on the lips powerfully. Is prone to stroke your arms, shoulders, and cheeks with her hands when she teases you. She also occasionally enjoys blowing kisses slowly for people to watch. When asked for kisses, she'll usually give you one to five kisses on your face and neck, more than glad to mark you up. When you get to know her better, she'd be eager to give you long kisses on the lips, cheeks, or neck. On dates, she likes to sit close so that she can sneak in kisses at any given opportunity. Frequently gives long lasting kisses when she kisses you goodnight.

It's been a while so it may not be my best work, but I hope you like it. =w=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a silly but fun idea   I had a silly but fun idea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I had a silly but fun idea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2