Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl Empty
PostSubject: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:16 pm

After celebrating his victory over the Pink Devils by way of victory smooches courtesy of the Witch Sisters, Will decides to go get some rest for his next job. However while he's sleeping a lasso suddenly comes from out of the window and drags him outside. Still somewhat groggy from having his sleep interrupted, Will wakes up to see a pair of black winged girls with brown hair and freckles. Both are wearing uniforms and a skirt though he notices that one of them has a jacket that says #1 Fan with a picture of him in the middle and she's a bit more attractive than the other one.

"So how can I help you ladies?" Will says yawning.

"We've been looking all over for you sweetie" says the girl with the regular jacket

"Yeah we're your biggest fans. We've heard about your reputation with your 'sword'" the girl with the #1 Fan jacket giggles as she stares at his pants smacks her lips. "We want to see if it's as good as we've heard"

It doesn't take Will too long to catch on. "Sorry girls but I'm not in the mood for 'swordplay' today. Hit me up some other time" he says trying to walk away. However the girls block his exit.

"He's so cute when he plays hard to get" says the regular fangirl

"I just wanna give him a great big smooch" says the #1 fangirl making loud kissing noises in his direction

Will sighs as he gets into an offensive stance. Looks like these girls aren't the type to take no for an answer

-----------------------------------------

=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt to Will does +1 Willpower damage

Will Helm's Abilities

Passive: Rule of Boxing - Will will not strike an opponent while they're down, out of courtesy, waiting for them to get back up.

Straight Lunge - Will quickly lunges forward with a jab directed at the stomach. Deals 1 stamina damage. (can be used every turn)

1-2-3 Combo - Will gets in close with his fists up as he quickly jabs with repetition at the target's stomach. Deals 2 Stamina damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Right-Left Hook Combo - Will gets in front of his target before delivering a right hook punch to the target's head and after that a left hook punch. Deals 3 Stamina damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Feign Dizziness - Will begins to start wobbling to the left and right as if dizzy, in an attempt to make his movements less predictable, allowing for a 100% chance of dodging the next attack. Rolls die. Even number means the attempt is successful, however if the number is odd it will backfire and he will unable to dodge the next attack that comes his way (can be used every 3 turns)

Dizzying Uppercut(Must be feigning dizziness for this move to be an option) - Will gets in close while feigning dizziness and delivers a spinning uppercut to his target's head, causing both of them to get dazed for real from the attack. Deals 5 Stamina damage + paralyzed status

Static Charge - Will rubs his gloves together and builds up alot of static, causing his gloves to become supercharged for 5 turns, slightly increasing chance of causing paralysis with normal moves, giving a slight chance of counter-attack and allowing Will to use one of the following moves. Roll die. If number is even, move is successful, if not Will becomes paralyzed (can be used every 4 turns)

Rapid Bolt (after Static Charge) - Will quickly begins to jab both his fists forward in alteration, soon doing it fast enough to send bursts of electricity in the shape of his fists flying forward at his opponent. (Does 3 base stamina damage. Roll die 3 times. For each even numbered roll the attack does +1 stamina damage)

Delta Dash(after Static Charge) - Using the static from his gloves, Will supercharges himself and allows him to quickly dash in a triangle formation around his opponents, quickly creating walls of electricity that soon close in on his targets and trap them. Deals no damage but does deal paralysis.

Shock Tremor(after Static Charge) - Will strikes the ground and sends a bolt of electricity quickly rolling along the ground towards his target, immensely shocking them. Deals 5 Stamina damage

Crashing Knuckle - Will leaps forward before jumping high and putting all his electricity into one glove before coming down quickly, landing a rather hard and shocking punch on his target. Deals 6  Stamina damage + paralysis, but the supercharge instantly wears off

Summon: Witch Sisters- ??? Restores 5 Willpower (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Pink Devils- ??? Immunity to status effects for 2 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Fangirls' Abilities

Flying Smooch- ??? Deals 2 Willpower damage (can be used every turn)

Kiss Attack- ???  Deals 3 Willpower damage (can be used every turn)

Super Kiss Attack- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Victory Kisses- ??? Roll die. If roll is 75 or higher the fangirls take -2 Willpower damage. If not, deals 5 Stamina damage + charmed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Kiss Barrage- ??? Deals 5 Willpower damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Fangirl Glomp- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Fanservice Special- ??? 100% chance of next attack being successful and next attack does +3 Willpower damage (can be used every 4 turns)

Lovey-Dovey Assault- ??? Does 6 Willpower damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 4 turns)

-----------------------

Will's WILLPOWER- 40 (Will will succumb if Willpower is 3 or lower)
Fangirls will succumb after losing 40 STAMINA

(Note: The fangirls are persistent and won't allow Will to escape)

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Mon May 25, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:27 pm

(Might wanna rephrase that since Will doesn't have swords. XD)
"Well... I'd hate to disappoint my fans. But I don't know if you girls will like my kind of "fanservice." Will says, clashing his boxing gloves together before he jumps towards the #1 fangirl with his fist out.

(Straight Lunge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:29 am

(fixed the dialogue. Sorry I was half awake when I first typed that)

18= success!

Will lunges at the fangirl and delivers a solid blow to her chest as she topples over. However he sees that directly behind her the other fangirl is winking as she puckers her lips and blows a kiss...

Move: Flying Smooch, 92= success!

But Will is unable to get out of the way in time as a flurry of tangible lips strikes him and knocks him to the ground. The fangirl says "If you liked that, just wait till you get the real thing~". Meanwhile the #1 fangirl gets up and both start making kissy faces at Will who's trying to shrug off the attack as he gets back into a stance

Will's WILLPOWER- 38
Fangirls' STAMINA- 39
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:14 am

Will shakes his head and smacks himself to fully wake himself up as he then closes in on the fangirl who attacked him to initiate a jab combo.

(1-2-3 Combo)

(Btw they still mention swordplay for some reason it seems. ^^')
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:29 am

(my bad it was supposed to be a silly pun. Made it clearer)

56= success!

Will strikes at the fangirl with a powerful combo, making her fall flat on her butt to the ground. However she quickly recovers and lunges at him saying "Come here and give me some sugar~" as she attempts a tackle...

21= failure

But Will manages to sidestep out of the way as she just barely manages to avoid tripping over herself. "There's no need to be shy sweetie" the fangirl chimes "After all we're gonna spend LOTS of time together" she says licking her lips

Will's WILLPOWER- 38
Fangirls' STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:07 am

"Sorry, but if I do end up spending alot of time with you girls, it'll only be if you decide to calm down and join me." Will says as he then closes in on the fangirl for another kind of combo.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:35 am

93=failure!

Will attempts to strike at the fangirl but she easily backs away from his blow and says "We'll be 'joining' you alright, but we're gonna have lots of fun first. By the way you might wanna look behind you"

He turns around to see the #1 fangirl lunging at him with her eyes sparkling...

Move: Super Kiss Attack, 94= success!

But he's unable to dodge in time as she successfully tackles him to the ground and restrains him. She giggles saying "How about a big kiss for your #1 fan?" and takes out a tube of lipstick labeled "Perfect Pucker" generously applying it to her lips. Will watches as her red lips become even more plump and she says "Time to pucker up and give me some sugar, loverboy!~" as her lips form into a juicy pucker and she plants a big kiss on him, breaking the kiss after a few seconds with a loud MUAH. Her eyes light up with a dreamy look as she seems to enjoy the kiss even more than Will does and proceeds to plant another one on him eventually turning it into a makeout session.

After a couple more rounds of this he finally manages to push her away and gets back into a combat stance as he tries to get the image of the fangirl's lips constantly assaulting his out of his head. However the continual kissy faces the two girls keep making aren't helping things.

Will's WILLPOWER- 34
Fangirls' STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:42 am

"Urgh.... I gotta be more careful about this" Will thinks to himself as he begins to wobble back and forth with his arms drooping, leaving behind afterimages of himself as he does so, likely being an effect of his new gloves.

(Feign Dizziness)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:11 pm

54=success!

Will sways back and forth in an attempt to confuse the #1 fangirl and it work her eyes start to lose track of him. However the other fangirl attempts to creep up behind him and pull him into a loving embrace...

Move: Kiss Attack, 63=failure, Move: Dizzying Uppercut

However when she lunges at him she ends up attacking an after image instead and finds herself wide open as Will readies himself for an uppercut. The fangirl is unable to keep up with Will speeds as he deals her a solid blow to the jaw and sends her flying straight into the #1 fangirl leaving both girls toppled over on the ground

"That's no way to treat a fan" the #1 fangirl pouts as the two girls struggle to pick themselves from up off the ground.

Will's WILLPOWER- 34
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:37 pm

"Sorry, just defending myself from some sexually hostile midara." Will says as he sees their on the ground and decides to take an oppurtunity to give himself a boost as he summons the witch sisters, attempting to explain his situation to them after they appear. "Well girls... Seems i've got fangirls trying to capture me. Might you lovely ladies be able to give me a boost?" Will says, hoping he'll flatter them enough to keep them in a good mood.

(Passive: Rule of Boxing)
(Summon Witch Sisters)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:04 pm

The Witch Sisters yawn, their sleep having apparently been interrupted. "Sorry darling, but it's a little too early in the morning for sweet talk" says Roxo. "We'll have to make this one a quickie~". The trio begins plastering him with kisses, turning his focus away from the fangirls who look annoyed.

"No fair!" pouts the #1 fangirl "This was supposed to be our alone time"

"Sorry" sneers Nero breaking her kiss "but this cutie here belongs to us"

The trio begins to fade away as Rojo says "Do us a favor loverboy and try not to wake us up again"

With the Witch Sisters gone, Will gets into an offensive stance and turns his attention back to the Fangirls who now seem even more determined to get their kisses.

Will's WILLPOWER- 39
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Will, feeling energized, makes his way towards the #1 fangirl as he begins to deliver a combo of jabs.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:26 pm

71=failure!

Will goes into deliver a combo on the #1 fangirl but she manages to avoid the blow. As Will attempts to reel back into his offensive stance both girls move in to rush him at once...

Move: Kiss Barrage, 22=success!

And he's unable to regain his balance in time to dodge them as the two girls manage to tackle him down the ground. The regular fangirl licks her lips while the #1 fangirl says "Time to give you some serious lovin'~". They proceed to start plastering his body with lipstick, and take turns lightly peppering his lips with soft kisses. Will finds himself in a daze as the girls start arguing over who gets to kiss him next

Move: Victory Kisses, 12=success!

They play rock paper scissors to decide who has him next and the regular fangirl wins. The #1 fangirl keeps Will pinned down to keep him from moving while the other fangirl puckers her lips and generously applies lipstick. Once done she says “hope those lips are ready, cause it’s time to claim my prize~” before smothering Will's face with lipstick marks and pulling a deep French kiss before breaking it with a loud MUAH.

He backs away from the duo as he struggles to get their kisses out of his head and get back into an offensive stance. However the girls continue to tease him saying "Kissy, kissy~" as they pout their lips and continually blow kisses his way

Will's WILLPOWER- 24 (Will is now charmed)
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:47 pm

"I can't let them do this to me... Well, let's hope these girls aren't too sleepy..." Will thinks to himself as he decides he has to use another summon, but this time summoning the pink devils. "I think I need a bit of help here, girls..."

(Summon Pink Devils)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:12 am

(Summon Pink Devils)

The Pink Devil duo appears from out of the void, both girls trying to fix their makeup since it seems like they weren't very awake either. They take a quick look to assess the situation and Lilim says "Well you certainly seem like you could use some help, lover. Here's a little something special~"

Both girls kiss his cheeks simultaneously and Will feels a strange energy surge through him as the charm effect the fangirl placed on him begins to fade. Afterwards the two begin to vanish and Lilith says "Don't be a stranger, cutie pie~" as she blows him a big kiss.

(Will is no longer charmed)

Will turns back to the fangirls who once again seem annoyed that their fun's been interrupted. "It's not nice for you to keep inviting other girls when you've already got us to keep you company" says the #1 fangirl. "I hope you're ready to make it up to me, sweetie~"

Move: Fangirl Glomp, 14=success!

"Let's snuggle~" she chimes as she rushes at Will and pulls him into a gigantic embrace hugging him tightly as her breasts squeeze against him. She finishes things off by giving him a big kiss on the lips and teases him saying "There's more where that came from if you wanna give your fan a little extra service~"

Will feels his member harden at the gesture as he gets ready for another attack but it doesn't seem like the fangirls' assault was as powerful as she expected

Will's WILLPOWER- 20 (Will is immune to status effects for 1 more turn)
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:30 am

"Urgh... They've already got me on the ropes..." Will says as he starts rubbing his gloves together, building up some electricity.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:49 pm

35=failure!

Will starts building up the static between his gloves, however he uses a little too much and ends up shocking himself a bit. However the Pink Devil's spell is still in effect and keeps him from getting paralyzed though he's pretty disappointed by his failure. Meanwhile the regular fangirl says "Aww... don't look so down cutie, why don't I cheer you up with my lips~" as she lunges at him with her lips puckered...

Move: Kiss Attack, 11=failure!

But Will manages to side step out of the way and avoid her kiss. "No thanks" says Will "I'll feel better when you girls decide to give it a rest"

Will's WILLPOWER- 20 (Will's status effect immunity has worn off)
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:48 pm

"Alright. Gotta give it another try. If at first you don't succeed..." Will thinks as he begins rubbing his gloves together again.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:12 pm

25= failure!

Will gives it another go and once again gets a shock for his troubles as a jolt of electricity surges through him and leaves him paralyzed where he stands.

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Kiss Attack

"Ooh looks like it's my lucky day~" chimes the regular fangirl excitedly as she struts towards Will and puckers her lips as she applies more lipstick. "Pucker up sweetie~" she says as she forces his lips into a pucker and plants a huge kiss on his lips causing a bit of electricity to surge through both of them, breaking Will's paralysis but making his member pretty hard after how good the kiss felt.

"I think I just felt a spark~" the fangirl giggles as she makes more kissy faces at Will

Will's WILLPOWER- 17
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:38 pm

"C'mon. I know I can do this...." Will thinks as he pushes the fangirl away and tries again.

(Static Charge)

((Yeah i'm quite desperate to use this attack as you can tell. XD))
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:55 pm

52=success!

Will builds up static between his gloves and finally manages to get a successful spark as his body feels supercharged. "Alright" says Will feeling pumped. "Time to turn it up a notch"

"I agree" says the #1 fangirl "Time to turn on the charm~"

Move: Fanservice Special, 30=success!

She takes out a compact mirror and and unzips part of her jacket to show more of her breasts as she puts on some makeup and slowly applies more lipstick making sure Will's watching. Once done she loudly smacks her lips and puurs "come to mamma, sweetie pie~" as she does some seductive poses and makes a bunch of kissy faces, beaconing him to come over

Will gulps at the temptation and feels his member harden as he knows there's no way he'll be able to resist her next assault

Will's WILLPOWER- 17
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:33 am

"Gah, these girls already have me on the ropes, can't let 'em do this!" Will says, shaking his head as he begins to build up speed as he starts darting around the #1 fangirl and her cohort at a lightning fast pace.

(Delta Dash)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:53 pm

14=success!

Will darts around the duo at breakneck speed and quickly forms a triangle of electricity. He continues to zip around as the triangle starts to close in on them and eventually gives the girls a huge shock that sends them sprawling onto the ground in a daze

Will's WILLPOWER- 17
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:22 pm

"Alright... Here's my chance!" Will says as he slams his fists into the ground with a great amount of electricity.

(Shock Tremor)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:44 pm

(Doesn't your passive ability prevent you from attacking paralyzed enemies?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next