Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:55 pm

(I feel that should only be the deal with knocking them down normally technically this wouldn't count as a K.O.. We could just have him grow out of the whole "Rule of Boxing" thing.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:34 pm

(Alright I'll discount that going forward)

60= success!

Will sends a powerful burst of electricity surging through the ground and manages to shock the fangirl duo again. However the shock also inadvertently manages to un-paralyze them to Will's dismay and the #1 fangirl says "Now it's my turn to give you a shock~"

Move: Lovey-Dovey Assault, 68=success!

She slowly applies more lipstick and inches closer towards Will making him a little uncomfortable, but at the same time he can't help but be drawn to her glossy red lips as she continues applying more layers. Once done, she moves her face close to his and smacks her lips and excitedly chimes "It's lovey-dovey time!~" as she puckers her lips and tackles Will to the ground, smothering him with her breasts and kissing him all over his face, finishing things off by forcing his lips into a pucker and pulling him into a deep french kiss. It was a shock alright and Will was so stunned by her assault that he's stuck in another daze with a dopey look on his face...

(Will is paralyzed)

Move: Super Kiss Attack, 88=success!

The #1 fangirl takes the opportunity to tease him further and applies even more lipstick and makes sure Will watches as her lips become even plumper. She purrs "Time to really bring the thunder~" as she puts her lips into a huge pucker and starts roughly making out with him. Will barely manages to push her away but his willpower is fading fast.

"Come back sweetie" chimes the #1 fangirl "I've got another BIG wet smooch with your name on it~"as she smacks her lips repeatedly with a loud "MUAH, MUAH, MUAH" and Will's member gets harder and harder. He's starting to consider giving into the temptation. Her lips had felt so good, and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to resist them for much longer.

Will's WILLPOWER- 7
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:47 pm

(Gonna make use of that one free action. XD)
"Damnit... I can only hope this will work..." Will thinks as he decides to have the electricity flow to his lips as he moves in, attempting surprise the #1 fangirl with a kiss on her puffy lips to shock her senseless with fanservice and hopefully turn her to his side.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:29 pm

52=success

He gives the #1 fangirl an electrifying kiss that shocks her and she seems to have been hypnotized by it as she says "Woah that was intense. I might be willing to play nice if there's more where that came from...". It seems as though Will's ploy has worked...

Free Action, 82=success!

However the other fangirl doesn't seem too pleased. "What do you think your doing? We're supposed to be the ones showing a good time around here" she kisses the #1 fangirl giving both a bit of a shock but managing to snap the #1 fangirl out of the hypnosis. "Huh wait, what were doing?" the number #1 fangirl asks before looking back at Will "Oh right...we were just about to get naughty~" she says as both girls lick their lips, now more primed than ever to have their way with him.

(Warning: Next attack will do +1 Willpower damage)

Will's WILLPOWER- 7
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:10 pm

(Awww.... These really seem to not go in my favor, huh? ^^')
"Oh, come on!" Will groans as he attempts to run away, taking advantage of his supercharged body as he makes his way towards the home of the Witch Sisters, hoping they'll be comfortable having him live with them from now on as he no longer feels safe from "hostile midara" in his own abode. "It's almost time for them to wake up, surely they'll understand! Besides, I'm pretty sure they'll like having access to me most of the time." he says to himself hopefully.

(Fleeing)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:51 am

(Sorry, but mentioned in the beginning they won't let him escape)

33=failure!

Will tries to make a break for it but the #1 fangirl says "You're not getting away from me, sweetlips~" and catches his feet with a lasso, dragging him back so the girls can continue their fun. Roped up on the ground, Will looks up to see the duo licking their lips ready to pounce...

Move: Kiss Barrage, 77=failure!

But he manages to roll out of the way as they both plop to the ground. Will takes the opportunity to quickly break his bindings but the girls are already back up and blocking his escape route. Will puts up a pitable fighting stance as he figures he'll have to fight this one to the finish...even if he's the one likely to get finished

Will's WILLPOWER- 7
Fangirls' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:51 am

(At this point, it's very unlikely that i'm going to get even close to winning now, Kinda doesn't make this any fun. XD)
"No. I can't win this fight. I have another route I can take. The Pink Devils will definitely give me some shelter until it's safe to go to the Witch Sisters. Nothing against the devils, but where they've got some magical protection there I think it's for the best. I'll have to sort out the feud between those 2 groups at some point..." Will thinks to himself as he makes another attempt to flee in another direction.

(Fleeing)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:36 pm

(Yeah that's true. I'm sorry)

This time Will makes a break in the other direction and while the girls try to lasso him back, he anticipates it and manages to avoid it.

The fangirls shout comments in his direction saying "This isn't over sweetie" and "we know where you live~" which sends a bit of a chill down Will's spine since he has the feeling this won't be the last he sees of them. Still he's at least gotten away for now.

He knocks on the door to the Pink Devils' lair and the duo greets him as he explains the situation.

"Very well" says Lilim "we'll let you stay for now. However...this is the second time tonight you've called on us lover and I'm afraid we're never going to get back to sleep at this rate. So you'll have to keep us 'entertained'" she says as she licks her lips.

"We won't be letting you sleep tonight either, cutie~" says Lilith. The duo drags in into their bedroom and proceed to have their way with him for the rest of the night

(Will flees!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl   Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Fangirl & #1 Fangirl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2