Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Will begins to dash around them in a triangle formation at a lightning fast pace.

(Delta Dash)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:03 pm

60=success!

Will circles around them in blinding speed forming a triangle and unleashing a wave of electricity that leaves them frozen in place.

(Kissing Bandits are now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 26
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:05 pm

"Gotcha! Now let's see how you handle this!" Will says as he once again slams his fist into the ground, sending another shockwave at them.

(Shock Tremor)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:15 pm

50=success!

The girls are still recovering from the shock of his last attack as he slams his fist into ground and a powerful burst of electricity hits all of them.

"That wasn't very nice, cutie pie" growls the blond. "Let's do something about that attitude of yours" she takes out a special bullet with a heart symbol on it and kisses the barrel of her gun as she takes aim...

Move: Seduction Shot, 37=failure

But Will gets out of the way just in time to avoid the giant pink heart flying towards him.

"Oh poo" pouts the blond. "You're starting to ruin all the fun cutie". Will takes a brief sigh of relief as he gets ready to attack again. He wasn't sure what that heart was supposed to do, but it probably wasn't anything good.

Will's WILLPOWER- 26
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 27
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:19 pm

"Alright. This should take you girls down a peg..." Will says as he jumps into the air before starting to come down with his fists.

(Crashing Knuckle)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:57 pm

58=success!

Will leaps into the air and crashes his fist down to the ground with a large slam, giving all three of the girls a massive shock and leaving them on the ground defenseless

Will's WILLPOWER- 26
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 21
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:35 am

Will takes some time to wipe off the lipstick from the bandits as he prepares to summon the witch sisters. "Okay, they said they were in a rather jolly mood today from that little telepathic message they sent me, asking me to call them up if I get lonely on this trip. I know they're going to accompany me and consider this a "honeymoon", not giving me any rest. But I could use this." he thinks to himself as he summons Roxo. "Heeey Roxo, looks like the distance means it'll take a bit for your sisters to get here. But it turns out 75% of the way to our destination I kinda got ambushed by a trio of... "Kissing bandits" so to speak. Feel you could help me out?" Will says, kissing Roxo's hand, being used to her being the more obsessive of the three when it comes to him.

(Summon: Witch Sisters)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:46 am

"Hmph" pouts Roxo "I leave you alone for a few hours and you're already busy flirting with other girls"

"Wait, but..." Will says trying to think of better excuse

"Don't worry, I'll let you off the hook this time...but now you and I are going to have to spend most of our little honeymoon indoors, if you know what I mean~" Roxo purrs, licking her lips. She plants a big kiss on Will's lips and says "Ta ta, darling~", blowing him a kiss before vanishing

(5 WILLPOWER restored)

While Will is a bit nervous about the prospect of her demand, the bandits look annoyed. "It's not nice to be rude to ladies, sugar" pouts the brunette. "

Especially ones fixin' to give you some serious lovin'" says the blonde.

"Time to make sure those eyes, and especially those lips, don't wander elsewhere~" purrs the redhead, taking out a bullet with a heart symbol and kissing her pistol as it sends a giant pink heart speeding straight towards him...

Move: Seduction Shot, 50=success!

And this time he can't move fast enough as it knocks him right off his feet. As he gets back, suddenly he's forgotten all about Roxo, and now his mind is fixated on the trio of beauties before him.

"Isn't that a lot better, cutie pie?" says the blond, as all three start making kissy faces at him, and Will's thoughts are now flooded with temptation

(Will is now charmed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 31
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 21
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Will begins to wobble back and forth as if he's dazed.

(Feign Dizziness)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:19 pm

24=success!

Will sways back and forth to confuse the girls and they aren't sure what he's what he's doing...

Move: Dizzying Uppercut

And he delivers a powerful uppercut to the redhead, sending her spiraling into the air a few feet before crashing into the others and leaving all three sprawled out on the ground defenseless

Will's WILLPOWER- 31
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 16

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:31 pm

(Shouldn't Dizzying Uppercut still work in this case? I mean I thought it was supposed to be directly executed after a successful Feign Dizziness?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:59 pm

(I wasn't sure how to count this since the move I used beforehand was supposed to make it so you couldn't dodge the next one so I just decided to go in order of which effect happened first. I can edit it if it's an issue though)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:02 pm

(i'd appreciate the edit. I just feel it shouldn't matter which came first as long as the feigning succeeded.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 pm

(Alright I changed it, though the effect of my previous move will still count towards my next roll)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:15 pm

(Thanks.)
Will takes advantage of their paralysis to summon the pink devils, "Hey girls. I know what you may be thinking, but I promise i'm not flirting with those bandits. They're coming onto me against my will. And they managed to hit me with some charm shot... I think I need some healin' lovin' from you lovely ladies, if you won't mind giving me it."

(Summon: Pink Devils)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:59 pm

"Hmm, alright" says Lilith "but you'd better be prepared to have some fun with us later~" she purrs before the duo gives him a simultaneous peck on both cheeks, negating the charm spell

"Later, lover" says Lilim before vanishing and Will worries for a second about what'll happen if Roxo finds out about that little deal.

Meanwhile the brunette growls "Getting tired of all these other girls, cutting in on our little dance, sugar. Time to turn things up~" She struts closer towards Will who finds him staring at her figure. "Like what you see, sugar?" she purrs as she squeezes her breasts and pouts her glossy lips, applying more lipstick to them and smacking her lips in front of his face. "How about you a look up close and personal~" she chimes as she glomps Will, smothering him with her breasts and grinding his crotch as Will lets out a moan, before she pulls him into a deep french kiss.

She breaks the kiss with a loud *MUAH* as Will finds his member rock hard from the assault, but his mind is still focused thanks to the Pink Devils' spell and he manages to push her away before getting back into a fighting stance

(Will is immune to status effects for 1 more turn)

Will's WILLPOWER- 26
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 16

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Will charges at the girls and goes for a series of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:49 pm

88=success!

And Will manages to hit his mark as he delivers a solid combo to the blond knocking her onto of the other two who were still struggling to get back up.

"Looks like you're days of 'stealing' are over, ladies" Will snarks

(Will's status effect immunity has worn off)

Will's WILLPOWER- 26
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 13
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Will decides to try to charge himself up with electricity from his gloves.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 am

89=failure!

Will attempts to build up electricity through his gloves but one again ends up shocking himself in the process. While he's stunned the blond attempts to rush in on him...

Move: Stealing A Kiss, 63=failure!

But he shakes it off just in time to avoid her as she falls into one of the passenger seats. Will feels like he has these girls on the ropes now.

Will's WILLPOWER- 26
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Will decides to give it another try as he builds up more electricity in his gloves.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:11 pm

20=success!

Will manages to successfully charge his gloves while the redhead takes out a lasso and starts twirling it...

Move: Lasso Lovin', 97=failure!

But the rope reaches Will at the exact moment he finishes charging and the rope ends up getting incinerated.

Will's WILLPOWER- 26
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Will takes a step back before punching the ground, sending another shockwave at the bandits.

(Shock Tremor)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:12 pm

6=success!

Will strikes the ground hard and sends a powerful shockwave coursing through all 3 bandit girls who are starting to look a little tired. This time the blond makes an attempt to lasso Will with her rope...

Move: Lasso Lovin', 86=success!

And succeeds as she drags him towards the trio. "You really know how to make sparks fly, sugar" says the brunette "time to give you a little shock of our own~". All three apply more lipstick and proceed to once again pounce on Will, peppering him with kisses as he struggles...

69=success!

And he manages to break his bindings and push the girls off of him. In spite of their assault he still feels pretty confident about his victory though he'd be lying if he said that last batch of kisses wasn't enjoyable. "You can't win girls, why not just saddle on home and call it a day?"
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:20 pm

(You don't have to end it right here. There's always a chance of them making a comeback from behind victory. Plus I may have something special involved. XD)
Will decides to go up to each of the bandits and kiss them each on the lips, discharging a little bit of electricity to give a jolt of pleasure. "If you girls join me, you won't have to steal your lovin'." he says, wrapping his arms around their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next