Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:49 pm

(Oh no I wasn't planning on surrendering)

99=failure

Unfortunately for him attempts at wooing them end up backfiring when girls seem a little TOO excited. "If you wanted some extra, lovin' all you had to do was say so sugar!~" the brunette chimes as she pulls Will and starts plastering his face with kisses...

(Will takes 2 Willpower damage)

Move: Stealing A Kiss, 21=failure!

She attempts to follow it up by forcing his lips into a pucker and puckering hers in turn, planning to give him a big kiss, but he manages to squirm out of it just in time.

"Might have to rethink that one" Will mutters to himself

Will's WILLPOWER- 20
Kissing Bandits'- STAMINA- 8

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Will charges himself up and jumps high into the air before coming down with his fist "You'll be a good addition to my allies. You have to join me if I win, ladies!" he yells as he comes down.

(Crashing Knuckle)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 pm

77=failure!

Will crashes down his fist to create a huge shock but the trio manages to leap out of the way, all three kissing their pistols ready to take aim...

Move: Shooting Gallery, 17=failure!

But Will manages to avoid their "bullets" and gets safely out of their line of fire

Will's WILLPOWER- 20
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 8
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Will decides to charge at the girls and make an attempt to hit them with a combo of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:08 pm

84=success!

Will delivers a solid series of blows to the tired trio, leaving all of them seeing stars

(Kissing Bandits are now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 20
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 5
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

(Can free actions also be retried if they fail as long as they're the same action?)
Will  takes advantage of the situation and decides go in for another kind of combo.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:07 pm

(sure)

19=failure!

Will tries to attack the downed girl with a series of combo punches but they recover in just enough time to avoid them and the redhead tries to move into tackle him...

Move: Foul Play, 92=success!

And manages to pin him before he can get away as she generously applies more lipstick. "How about we do it nice and rough, sweetie pie~" she purrs as she smothers her breasts against him and grinds his crotch while giving him a passionate french kiss. He manages to push her away, bur Will's mind once again falters in the face of the sheer pleasure, and he's re-drawn to the beauty of these girls.

(Will is now charmed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 15
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Will tries for another hook combo.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 am

5=failure!

Will attempts to deliver a series of hooks to the redhead but she casually dodges his blow and jumps back to the others, as all three kiss their guns and take aim...

Move: Shooting Gallery, 8=success!

And unleash a flurry of tangible lips at Will before he can avoid them, each one popping off with a loud *MUAH*, eventually leaving him down on the ground in a daze. The blond hovers over him, licking her lips and leans in for a kiss...

Move: Stealing A Kiss, 37=failure!

But Will rolls out of the way to avoid it and gets back up into another fighting stance. He's starting to feel a little exhausted but, it's obvious to him the girls are running on even less steam right now.

Will's WILLPOWER- 12
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:01 am

Will once again goes for the hook combo. "C'mon. Can't lose here. I'm so close I can feel it!" he thinks to himself.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 am

5=failure!

His attacks fall short once again as the girls avoid them with ease. The brunette takes out another rope and starts twirling it in a lasso...

Move: Lasso Lovin', 65=failure!

But this time Will manages to avoid it and she only ends up snagging part of one of the chairs instead.

Will's WILLPOWER- 12
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:20 am

Will once again tries for the combo.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 am

78=success!

Will goes for one last strike at the brunette and finally manages to land a few solid blows, knocking her into the other two girls and leaving all of them on the ground, dazed

(Kissing Bandits are now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 12
Kissing Bandits' STAMINA- 2
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 am

"You gals better just surrender now." Will says before he charges at them to deliver another kind of combo.

(1-2-3 Combo)
(Could it count as taming them if I win? X3)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:57 am

92= success!

Will delivers one last flurry of punches to the downed girls and knocks them out cold.

(Kissing Bandits are defeated)

He decides to stick around for them to get up, and when they do, they seem to be surprisingly good spirited about their defeat

"Not too shabby sugar," says the brunette "that's the first time our bounty's gotten the jump on us"

"Guess you're more than just a pretty face, sweetie" says the redhead

"Give us a holler anytime, sweetie...especially if you want to finish where we left off~" purrs the blond

"Adios, sugar~" chimes the brunette, blowing a kiss as the trio takes off

(Kissing Bandits have been tamed)

Will sighs in relief. That whole situation was a little unexpected but it worked out, and it looks like he gained a few new allies. Still, it was pretty exhausting so instead of heading straight out to take care of the job, he decides to rest a nearby motel. Once he gets into bed however, he rolls to the side, and sees Roxo, in the bed as well, causing him to jump out of the sheets

"Hello, darling" says Roxo, fixing her makeup with a compact mirror and slowly applying lipstick.

"Oh...hi" says Will looking a little confused "uh...what are you doing here, I have to take care of that job first"

"Don't worry, I'll leave you to that says Roxo "but first I'm gonna have to 'punish' you" closing the mirror and pushing Will back onto the bed

"Punish?" says Will looking down nervously as she unzips his pants

"Yes. I saw you flirting with those bimbos again after you were done fighting, and then on top of that you agreed to spend time with those pinkies after you already promised to spend it with me"

"But I can exp-" Will tries to get out but Roxo shushes him

"That's enough talking. I'd much rather hear a different sound come out of your mouth right now~" she purrs as her mouth envelopes his member and he lets out a loud moan. She continues sucking until he climaxes and he's sprawled out on the bed in a daze.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:13 am

(Well it's nice to know I won this. I wonder what the bandits will do when summoned? ^^)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:51 am

I'll let you know for the next one
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:56 am

Ahh okay. I'm up for the archangel at any time if you are. =3
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:29 am

sure I'll start it by the end of the week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits   Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. The Kissing Bandits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3