Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unnamed RPGMaker game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Unnamed RPGMaker game Empty
PostSubject: Unnamed RPGMaker game   Unnamed RPGMaker game EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 am

So this is a branch out from my other fetish, (facesitting/farting), and the creator of the game was kind enough to put kissing attacks in the game as well! If you enjoy kissing enough to weather out my other fetish (which is more pronounced in the game), then go ahead and give this a shot. If not, then I understand.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/whbl19x33894tts/Project1.exe?dl=0

So far all the enemies that I have found with a kissing attack are the bunny girls, nekos, and the boss of the nekos. There may be more out there but those are the only ones I have found.
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed RPGMaker game   Unnamed RPGMaker game EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:57 am

can you put some pic, the downloading of this is very slow...want to have a look first Surprised
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed RPGMaker game   Unnamed RPGMaker game EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:31 am

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed RPGMaker game   Unnamed RPGMaker game EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:59 pm

There really isn't an image associated with the kisses, just text and sound effects that follow after the text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed RPGMaker game   Unnamed RPGMaker game Empty

Back to top Go down

Unnamed RPGMaker game
Page 1 of 1