Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone have rb9's old game?

Go down 
+7
Katanarama!
Mizuhashi
gopher
maybeimalion
Kawa
ShadithBro
No one
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Does anyone have rb9's old game? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 11:13 pm

The one where you play as Jessica and you try to avoid the cat girls, lamias, alraunes, spiders, etc., and there is the witch? I deleted this game off my computer a long time ago since I didn't want anyone to see that I had it, and now I've been missing it so badly. If you can upload it somewhere you're forever super awesome.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 9:24 am

did you try asking at the old yahoo group?
Back to top Go down
Kawa

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 12:15 pm

I think you are talking about this one :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ztpum1e8vjh9mh5/MGQ.7z

Let me know if you have problem with it.

Ps : Maybe there is a little change into the introduction that I had done in the past just for me, so maybe you'll have to skip the intro if you want to continue the game Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Yeah that definitely seems to be it based on the pictures, but I can't seem to get it working. Could you upload your entire folder of stuff with it that makes it work somewhere? I tried to get around the compatibility issues but it still says the file system4 cannot be opened.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 11:59 pm

Actually I logged into vip1 and vip2 for the first time in a long while and noticed that a few of the stories are broken now
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:22 am

Sounds like Millia Wars to me.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 3:29 am

It also sounds like Eroico. The only thing is I can't think of one where the main character is Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Kawa

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 10:16 am

No one wrote:
Yeah that definitely seems to be it based on the pictures, but I can't seem to get it working.  Could you upload your entire folder of stuff with it that makes it work somewhere?  I tried to get around the compatibility issues but it still says the file system4 cannot be opened.

I think you need RPG maker 2003 :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u9cdb09ay4od0ot/RPG_Maker_2003.7z/file

And to play the game use : RPG_RT that is under the map files. The icones "game" are used for editing the game or for an another version of RPG maker.

If it doesn't still work, maybe someone have an idea of what is missing to launch an Rpg maker 2003 game.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 6:20 pm

I thought that game was made in RM2k.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:04 pm

I already got the rpg maker. It just seems like the game isn't compatible with my version of windows. I even edited the ini file to make it think I have a complete, registered version of the rpg maker. I haven't been able to get it working.

Well, if someone else does have it working, could they please record a video of losing to a lamia? That's really my favorite part of the game and what I'd really like. I don't really need the whole game that badly.

P.S.: It was this game: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t511-mgq
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 2:18 pm

I got it working! cheers

Basically, I moved everything from the RPG Maker 2003 RTP file to the MGQ file, added system4.png to the System and System2 files, then went into the CharSet file and renamed the file "Vehicles.png" to "vehicle.png"

Here is what I did in detail:

1. I moved most of the files from RPG Maker 2003 RTP to the MGQ folder. The MGQ folder will have some files that have the same name as the RTP...I saved those for step 2 below.

2. For the files that have the same name in both the RPG Maker 2003 RTP files and the MGQ game folder - I opened each file in the RTP, cut and pasted all the contents to the same file name in the MGQ folder. I chose "skip" if prompted. I also moved the uninst.exe and icon.ico to MGQ. This step took a few minutes to do.

3. I deleted each empty file from the RPG Maker 2003 RTP file to make sure everything was moved to MGQ. There should be hardly anything left in the RPG Maker 2003 RTP file. I only had the CharSet file with the skipped Monster1.png and Monster2.png left in the RPG Maker 2003 RTP file.

4. In the folders "System" and "System2", I copied a .png file already in each folder and renamed it to "system4.png". There will be a "system4.png" file in each of the aforementioned folders now.

5. I tested the game. It said it couldn't open a file called vehicle. Look in the CharSet folder and find "vehicles.png." I renamed it to "vehicle.png"

6. I tested the game and...it started!

** I hope this was helpful and I hope you got it working - let me know if you encounter problems ** Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 2:26 pm

Oh yeah almost forgot, I also ran a compatibility check on RPG_RT.exe before I did any of the steps above. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Katanarama! wrote:
Oh yeah almost forgot, I also ran a compatibility check on RPG_RT.exe before I did any of the steps above. Embarassed

I did that too, and it told me to use the Windows XP settings. I'll try some more tonight but I have already done that and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:04 pm

the steps didn't work for me, it say rpg maker 2003 is not registered

Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:17 pm

I've never seen the "not registered" error so my thought is to try another download site.
I downloaded the RPG maker 2003 RTP file from here:

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

click on "2003" then download, then extract, etc. Maybe that will fix the error.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:22 pm

forget it, i solved just by moving the rpg maker 2003 folder to the _MGQ folder,then appear the "diredraw unsupported error" and i solved it downloading a game starter called "anotherfullscreenmode"

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Alright I'm ready to try to get this working (but with tons of interruptions lol, plus I'm going to see my lover too soon to fully enjoy it for a few days anyways).  I'll edit this to say how it goes.

Edit: Game starts at least, but now it says it can't load the village or town or whatever as soon as the intro ends. Might just need to rename another file or two. I can probably change a little more stuff and have it working.

Last edited by No one on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:30 pm

Well, I had to rename a bunch of files in the ChipSet and CharSet folders but it's still working.

Buuuut now I'm stuck at the mountain pass after the catgirl cave. I went to the inn and that triggered Rosa to knock the rocks down at the mountain...but it still won't let me pass. Sad

Anyone know how to trigger walk-on-water codes in RPG Maker so we can just walk around it?? Razz
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:16 pm

We just need to cheat. Something like https://f95zone.com/threads/putting-rpgmaker-games-into-debug-test-mode.4523/ maybe? It was later fixed in a future version of the game but it seems the link we have is to the old version. If anyone can find a way to get past this, please let us know how, or upload your save file somewhere. I like uploading to mega as it downloads really fast.
Back to top Go down
gopher

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 am

The download works for me, but I'm also having the issue in the mountain pass. I tried the debug test mode thing in the link above, but I couldn't get it to work. Sad
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 1:58 am

Ugh.  Maybe I could just steal the parts from this and make my own game lol.  Might be easier.  I also made it to the mountain pass but it is the old buggy version where there's no way to get across the rocks.

Edit: I did it! You just have to break the game a little. Save directly below the rocks that you can't walk over and quit. Make a copy of Map0002.lmu, and rename it to Map0040.lmu, after renaming the original Map0040.lmu so you don't lose it. Go back into the game, move up 2-3 spaces, save, quit out, then rename the files back to how they were before. Tada! You get to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kawa

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 9:27 am

Good to see that it finally works.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:44 am

Well, it doesn't seem to have the spider girl part at the end but that's okay. That part was never really all that great anyway. Nobody needs to go looking for another version of this that has that or anything.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:44 am

Would you mind uploading the working version of the game? I haven't played it in a long time and would like to give it another go.

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 12:52 am

My version looks like **** since I copied weird files into weird places and so a lot of things just look like some random other things lol.  I can try to make a fixed version on Wednesday I guess.  But you'll still have to do the trick I mentioned earlier to get past the rocks.

Edit: you can have this: https://mega.nz/#!4egjBKZZ!4AnyNgGkrI8kPx08wKUKZD0O4WjPnJ_jxLTI_dSPA3o

Just be warned not everything looks right still, but it still plays at least. You don't need an rpgmaker or anything to go with it. It's all in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have rb9's old game?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next