Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone have rb9's old game?

Go down 
+7
Katanarama!
Mizuhashi
gopher
maybeimalion
Kawa
ShadithBro
No one
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:24 am

Awesome, thanks No One. I will see what I can do with it and hey, maybe we can get a team together to improve on it as well Smile

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:36 am

No one wrote:
The one where you play as Jessica and you try to avoid the cat girls, lamias, alraunes, spiders, etc., and there is the witch?  I deleted this game off my computer a long time ago since I didn't want anyone to see that I had it, and now I've been missing it so badly.  If you can upload it somewhere you're forever super awesome.
Doki doki Hunters?
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:37 am

No one wrote:
I already got the rpg maker.  It just seems like the game isn't compatible with my version of windows.  I even edited the ini file to make it think I have a complete, registered version of the rpg maker.  I haven't been able to get it working.

Well, if someone else does have it working, could they please record a video of losing to a lamia?  That's really my favorite part of the game and what I'd really like.  I don't really need the whole game that badly.

P.S.:  It was this game: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t511-mgq
Doki doki Hunter there is a old link for it on here some where
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:44 am

just looked  most the old links are gone. Most the old games are gone.
There were two demo rpgs one had shadows of jessica rabbit that you fought and I think raven and star fire as well. The other one had if you went to the prison talk to the girl and she seduced you youd die.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:49 am

Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:21 pm

http://www.filedropper.com/mgq

This is the version of the game I have - maybe it has the Spidergirl you guys are talking about
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:18 pm

065227n wrote:
http://www.filedropper.com/mgq

This is the version of the game I have - maybe it has the Spidergirl you guys are talking about

Cool thanks I'll check it out (although that is somewhat of the less polished part of the game, better than not having it).
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:19 am

For anyone having trouble getting 065227n's version to work, it's incomplete, missing the RPGMaker, etc., but it does have working parts. You can just copy over the saves and map files over to my version and it should just work if you have a shortcut to run the game in the compatibility mode that works on your computer. You can get to the vampiress, spiders, and the queen spider in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have rb9's old game?   Does anyone have rb9's old game? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have rb9's old game?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2