Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters

Go down 
+21
Panoptes
Bloodly
Daemon McRae
maybeimalion
Ninja_Named_Bob
NeoGeno450
ChevalierDiabolique
rpganon123
MistaJoestar
DocBadonk
SoloWingPixy
jonathan123
NanasBanananas
SwerveStar
Yuna
065227n
Urago_
AnonRoy
LazyAlex
Dark-Evil-Lord
Mkmd13
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:30 pm

No worries man! Take your time to make the best game you think
Also I wanted to tell you that there is a bit of a bug, I (on purpose :p) let Jessica beat me 3 times and went I went back to check other missions and lost on them I was given a direct mission fáciles on my first lose and instead of going back to the town I was send to Jessica's mansion and then 1 death and back to the other mission and so on, hope that gets fixed (well it might be with the perma death)
And I really like getting rid of the crafting system, I really love the Monster Hunter vibe but it doesn't really work with an RPG :/ 
Any way keep the great amd awesome work and take your time, there's no rush!
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:21 am

rpganon123 wrote:
sorry bout that
but it looks like i will have to change a bit more of the game than i originally intended
probably going to drop the 3 death thing (except for bosses)
all game overs are permanent
and might be dropping the crafting system all together and replacing it with simply getting a weapon for defeating the boss (like megaman)
point is changing so much will take more time and i dont have it at the moment so i wouldnt expect an update for awhile

Wait, what do you mean by "permanent"?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 am

it means when you lose it's game over.
no trying again from the start of the dungeon.
So when you lose you have to start the game from your last save.

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:14 am

I don't think I like that. I liked the monster hunter aspect of it more.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:05 pm

It's just loading back your last save, It's not a big deal
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Long time lurker/new member here. Since ganon is going to be pushing the release date back a bit (hopefully he doesn't work too much on it since it's the holidays and all) would anyone have a version they could upload to mega or elsewhere for those who are curious/want something to play while we wait?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:33 am

Ninja_Named_Bob:
sorry got nothing over here.
i can probably upload some screens though
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:32 pm

I have the most recent version to date, sadly no access to a computer until later today probably, when I have a link I will gladly post it

Last edited by ChevalierDiabolique on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrected some words to Spanish, all ok now)
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:42 pm

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:
I have the most recent version to date, sadly no access to a computer until later today probably, when I have a link I will gladly post it

That would be awesome, thanks. I've been curious about this game for a while.

And in other news, I will create a character... one day.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:54 pm

So...... About that link...... 
IT'S TIME TO PLAY OUR FAVORITE FAMILY GAME!!! "WHOSE LAPTOP STOPPED WORKING!!!"
AS WE ALL KNOW THE CONTESTANTS MUST TRY TO GUESS WHOS LAPTOP WITH THE GAME IN IT STOPPED WORKING
FOR OUR FIRST CONTESTANT WE HAVE *insert next comment's user name here* So how's the family you look nice today did you did something with your hair?
ALL RIGHT ENOUGH CHIT CHATTING! WHAT'S YOUR GUESS CONTESTANT NUMBER 1?
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:28 am

So...... About that link...... 
IT'S TIME TO PLAY OUR FAVORITE FAMILY GAME!!! "WHOSE LAPTOP STOPPED WORKING!!!"
AS WE ALL KNOW THE CONTESTANTS MUST TRY TO GUESS WHOS LAPTOP WITH THE GAME IN IT STOPPED WORKING
FOR OUR FIRST CONTESTANT WE HAVE *insert next comment's user name here* So how's the family you look nice today did you did something with your hair?
ALL RIGHT ENOUGH CHIT CHATTING! WHAT'S YOUR GUESS CONTESTANT NUMBER 1?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMGr9Iu4xfY

But in all seriousness, that is unfortunate. No issue, though. These things happen. I just get to wait for the next update like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:39 am

Yeah i know :/ but guess what? My laptop just fails when I really need it so this morning it started working again but I want to give it some time before using it again and hopefully everything is still there
I will upload it but it will take a bit more time, sorry
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Special Delivery!
https://mega.nz/#!m4J2CTxK!LNjAiMH0mBl4NYpRo5oaByK2cj_llKhvoF8EJ8BK8SI
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Special Delivery!
https://mega.nz/#!m4J2CTxK!LNjAiMH0mBl4NYpRo5oaByK2cj_llKhvoF8EJ8BK8SI

You, sir, are why we can have good things. cheers Many a thanks upon ye.
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:22 am

Does anyone here know how to rip audio from video files? Or could you recommend a program that would allow me to record audio playing on my computer? If so I could probably come up with a whole batch of 'kissy' or 'mwah' sounds that could be used in this or later projects.
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:14 am

I ran into a bug where if you give up on a quest and accept a new one it will throw you back into the quest you abandoned when you leave town.
Back to top Go down
Bloodly

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:46 am

Do NOT, under any circumstances, accept the 'Titans Go' quest from the current download.  It's borked in many ways and will trap you in it.  Even abandoning the quest will have you playing it forever, even if you choose to play other quests.  And losing's no help-that just sends you into an infinite loop of quests without bosses.

Make no mistake: I hope the new version the maker's supposedly working on goes well. Just be aware of the problems in this version if you choose to play it, and don't mess with 'Titans Go'.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:42 am

is this still continued? i sure hope so, because this game is a blast! i really enjoy it and am espacially looking forward to the triforce level, if that is gonna be what i thinkit will Wink
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:26 pm

it might be but i dont really have much time to work on it til summer
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Where is link to download?
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 am

Apparently the download isn't available
Back to top Go down
Daxstar

Daxstar

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:29 am

Can anyone re-upload it? I missed that one Smile
Back to top Go down
DamnSkippy

DamnSkippy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:06 am

Don't suppose anyone still has a copy of this they could upload? Seems like all the previous uploads have been cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Bloodly

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 9:18 pm

https://mega.nz/#!xBESQRoa!LXFg_WgT0oXbmgiJRMheJSyznOyoV4pSvIxV6P_NPSk

Back to top Go down
DamnSkippy

DamnSkippy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Ah, thanks a ton, Bloodly! You've got my MVP vote ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5