Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters

Go down 
+21
Panoptes
Bloodly
Daemon McRae
maybeimalion
Ninja_Named_Bob
NeoGeno450
ChevalierDiabolique
rpganon123
MistaJoestar
DocBadonk
SoloWingPixy
jonathan123
NanasBanananas
SwerveStar
Yuna
065227n
Urago_
AnonRoy
LazyAlex
Dark-Evil-Lord
Mkmd13
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rpganon123

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:29 pm

TheWielder: That it was. I think I might start working on that again.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Yuna wrote:
I AM THE LORD OF ZAGGING.

Also somthing feels very 'familiar' with the first game over(I hadn't looked at the others yet) -looks at a certain translated game on the forum-

Not that thats a bad thing.

considering ganon used resources from that it's no surprise
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi again, people. I figured I'd DL it and give it a shot since I have it on good authority that I'm a pretty good smut writer thanks to lots RPing, and I'd want to know the content before raising my hand and saying "YOOOO LEMME HELP." However, it won't extract for some reason.

Also, will there be an option to turn the kissing noises off? Because stock noises of kisses don't really do it for me, I'm sorry to say. owo;
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Won't extract? Have you double-checked that the entire download went through?

Also, did we come to a consensus on whether or not we want the character to have his Memories Erased or just do a standard Soul-Sucking Game Over?
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:45 am

I'd like to cast my vote in favor of having more game-overy game-overs. Not winding up dead or enslaved kinda feels like I've just been teased and released. I generally like my succubus encounters to be a little more... consequential. Also the player gets a pretty big warning after losing twice that going for a third time might not be a great idea, so if you choose to not run away at this point I think a game over should definitely be considered a fair outcome.
I know not everyone loves a bad end as much as I do, but I'm definitely a game-over enthusiast. So one vote for bad ends.

I really like how the game looks so far. It's a very nice set up that seems relatively simple to expand. I think I'll send ya a pm about maybe writing a lose scene for the game, assuming this thing is still active...
Back to top Go down
jonathan123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:30 pm

upload link gives me a 404
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:17 pm

I disagree with Nanas.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:58 pm

I agree with Nanas.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:36 am

I also cast my vote in favor of Sir Nanas.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Question! Why not both?
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Broken link...

Looks like something's wrong with the host site...
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:59 am

1. Personally I'd go for no game overs. You're saying that this game is Monster Hunter inspired but I honestly have no idea where the Monster Hunter-ness comes in other than the fact that you have three "lives." Monster Hunter has always looked serious on the surface but was never serious underneath. I'd think that they'd be sent home embarrassed that they failed so hard or something.

2. Looks like I can't play it since I don't have RPG Maker Ace, or something. :/

3. Even though I'm unable to play I'd still be willing to try to help writing game over scenarios but I dunno if I'd be able to make them "rapey" enough for you guys, seeing as I detest rape.
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:11 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
2. Looks like I can't play it since I don't have RPG Maker Ace, or something. :/

My only guess is that maybe you don't have the rpg maker rtp installed. It's not the maker program itself (I don't have rpg maker and the game runs fine for me), it's just the resources needed to play rpg maker games (I think RTP stands for Resources Thingy Package, but then again, I also think I'm wrong in thinking that...). Just google rpg maker rtp, you'll need the right one to match the version of rpg maker this game was created with.

But if that's not the issue, I have no idea. That's the only suggestion I have to offer.

LazyAlex wrote:
Question! Why not both?

That could be a fun option actually. Maybe a little before the end of the scene you'd get an option to either keep your resistance or give in. If you keep resisting you just go home with memory loss or a bit of embarrassment, and if you choose to give in you get turned into a shadowling and it's game over. I can't say I'd mind having both.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Yeah, i'd rather have an option.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:08 pm

@SwerveStar do you want me to send you a link for the RPG Maker RTP thing? I might be able to find it.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:09 pm

The battle music needs to be changed to be something more sexy IMO.

The default RPG Maker VX one is grating.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:46 am

I definitely agree on that.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:49 am

@Urago: o.o! I could probably find it myself but if you provided a link that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Uuum try something off here:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

I forget which pack is needed, because it is based on which version of RPG Maker this was made by I think. If someone could tell us which version, that would be helpful.

Sorry if this is the wrong link, I thought I had the one I used to download the rtp on me, but I don't, so I just looked this one up.
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:07 am

Does anyone have a copy of the game itself? The first link doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:20 pm

New version should be up in a week or 2
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:30 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
New version should be up in a week or 2

Ah... Can't wait! I hear good things about it!
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:45 pm

I've been having a lot of fun with this game, unfortunately I'm pretty garbage at it. Neutral Anyone have some tips to make the game easier on me?
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Hope the new version is here soon, I can't wait
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:15 pm

sorry bout that
but it looks like i will have to change a bit more of the game than i originally intended
probably going to drop the 3 death thing (except for bosses)
all game overs are permanent
and might be dropping the crafting system all together and replacing it with simply getting a weapon for defeating the boss (like megaman)
point is changing so much will take more time and i dont have it at the moment so i wouldnt expect an update for awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next