Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:06 pm

(goddamn, that's alot of damage in one turn.)
Will wipes his lips of the lipstick from the minotaur's kisses and decides to try again to knock her down with the hook combo.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:54 am

54=success!

Will pulls himself together and charges at the minotaur. She attempts to dodge his blows, but soon finds herself overwhelmed by his speed, and gets dealt a few dizzying blows, as she stumbles to the ground in a daze

(Minotaur is now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 11
Minotaur's STAMINA- 11
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:16 am

Will remains cautious and decides to put some space between him and the minotaur before summoning the witch sisters.

(Summon: Witch Sisters)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 pm

(Still waiting. By the way, if I lose, perhaps the whole "bullying" aspect could come into play in future rps, having her occasionally show up to get onto me, either helping or hindering me based on a dice roll?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:18 pm

(Sorry for the delay. I've been busy the last couple of weeks and wasn't really in the mood)

(Summon: Witch Sisters)

Will calls for the Witch Sisters who look a little surprised at his current opponent. "You decided to go after a minotaur?" says Rojo "I'm surprised you'd do that willingly. Even we aren't as aggressive as those things"

"Yeah I'm starting to see that" says Will sheepishly "Mind lending a hand?"

"Sure thing~"nods Roxo as the trio plant kisses on Will's cheeks, restoring some of his energy before disappearing back into the void.

(5 Willpower restored)

Move: Bull Charge, 83=failure!

Will turns around towards the minotaur who rushes at him full speed, with her lips puckered, but reacts just quickly enough for her lips to only briefly brush his skin as she slams into the wall

Lustful Tease, 47=failure!

"Thought I told you, you're only smacking lips with me tonight, hotstuff" the minotaur growls "Just wait till I get my hands on you..." she says with a loud smack of her lips. However, her attempt to unnerve Will falls short, as her last hit to the wall appears to have smeared her makeup,and her slightly disheveled appearance gives Will enough time to regain some of his focus

Will's WILLPOWER- 16
Minotaur's STAMINA- 11
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:28 pm

Will used this new focusing time and went in for a combo of hook punches, hoping to keep the minotaur at bay.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:35 am

98=critical success!

With his head now clear, Will unleashes a powerful flurry of hooks at the minotaur, managing to knock her off her feet, and cause her to hit the ground below with a loud thud

(Minotaur is now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 16
Minotaur's STAMINA- 7
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:20 am

With newfound confidence, having the minotaur on the ropes, he goes in for a jab combo, hoping to finish the fight. "At the very least, you'll still get to "smack lips" with me if I win. Just as a companion."

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:28 am

93=success!

Will unleashes another powerful combo of jabs. finally managing to completely tire out the minotaur, as she passes out on the ground

(Minotaur's Stamina has fallen below 5, Minotaur will now succumb)

After waiting for the minotaur to wake up, Will asks her to join him

However she still doesn't seem too enthused "Heh. You might have gotten me good this time, hotstuff, but that doesn't mean I'll just roll over. I got a reputation to keep"

"Well I managed to beat you, so I doubt the folks around here will stay scared of you for long" said Will

After thinking it over for a couple of moments the minotaur sighs and says "Alright fine, I'll play along for a bit. But I'd watch my back if I were you muffin, because soon as I see my chance..." she trails before leaning close to his ear and letting off a loud smack of her lips."I'll be getting some sweet payback~"

"Yeah I think I get the idea" said Will a bit nervously.

With that settled, Will decided to head back to the village to get his reward and call it a day

(Will is victorious)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur   Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Bully Minotaur
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2