Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:31 pm

((Don't know if you saw it before, but Slash,Stab counts as a single attack, not two))

Anika's resolve seemed rather unbreakable, given that following the harm dealt to her person and the threat the sword and Kai's skill embodied, she had chosen to instead close the distance and lock lips with him. Whether from the earlier charm she put on him earlier without his knowing or a growing fondness for the catgirl, Kai didn't immediately respond to the kiss but simply let it happen. Once she broke and moved back, he re-centered himself and tried to focus, not wanting to get caught like that again.

"Damn cat."He scowled, channeling Astral energy toward Anika in a powerful burst.

Astral Burst: Focusing, Kai directs a concentrated burst of astral energy at a target. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage and 30% chance to Paralyze. 1 Turn Cooldown

((Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Focused Mind: As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus (Combat only)

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:39 pm

(Sorry)
-Astral Burst-
78, Success
Paralysis Roll, 49, Failure
After many failures, he finally managed to hit her, knocking her to the ground. "Still so feisty," she huffed, getting back to her feet.
-Curious Cat-
100, Crit Success
She pounced from her place in the dirt and managed to pin him down, pressing her body against him and rubbing his groin again, which she noticed was getting harder. "Have fun~"
Anika: 20
Kai: 10 + Bound
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:46 pm

(No problem. My fault for not clarifying it in the profile. I might just keep it as a dual attack, actually. Lol. Also, that stun roll is really not working out, is it?)

That Anika hadn't been temporarily stunned by the attack was impressive; but then, he inwardly admitted, a Midara wouldn't be a threat if they were easily put out of commission by something as simple as an astral burst. He needed something stronger, he thought, and due to his hesitation was caught off-guard by Anika suddenly pouncing on him and pinning him down. Her efforts to arouse him were becoming more effective, and he was having a harder time focusing, let alone putting up much resistance.

"Could you stop that? I'm not really in the mood."Kai demanded, struggling against her hold and showing a bit less effort in doing so.

((Basic Struggle)

Astral Burst Cooldown: 1 Turn remaining

((Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Focused Mind: As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus (Combat only)

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:51 pm

(Oh god it's really not you're lucky day! Looking!)
-Struggle-
1, Critical Failure (Extra point of damage)
His efforts, or lack thereof, were not enough to escape from Anika's hold and she continued to grope his privates. "Just relax and enjoy yourself," she told him softly, blowing into his ear.
Kai: 8 + Bound

Last edited by Reploid7 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 4:00 pm

((Probably gonna head out after this one. Got a tournament I want to attend tonight. Will return later))

Kai's struggles were in vain, and as much as he did try, her touching and seduction was starting to get to him. He knew if he didn't escape quickly, she might just overwhelm him. Some thoughts of what they would do together came to mind, and in combination with her soft words and blowing into his ear, Kai shivered a bit with want. He felt tempted to kiss the catgirl, then realized how effectively she was working him over and knew he had to retreat for the time being.

Working with as much focus as he could muster, he channeled astral energy through himself and produced a burst at close range to throw Anika off him.

Astral Burst: Focusing, Kai directs a concentrated burst of astral energy at a target. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage and 30% chance to Paralyze. 1 Turn Cooldown

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 pm

-Astral Burst-
47, Failure
Her charms, however, seemed to work him over and keep him from following through with the attack. "Isn't this nice? Isn't it pleasing~?" she purred as she continued groping him.
Kai: 7 + Bound

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:24 pm

((Are you including a struggle with each post?))

While the attention to his person was quite arousing, Kai still felt some reservations about doing anything with the catgirl. He didn't have time to screw around with her when there was work to be done, and he certainly didn't like the idea of forsaking his own principles for a "tumble in the hay" as it were. One part of him enjoyed the temptation and wanted more; but another, still very vocal part wanted to escape and possibly return when he was able to deal with the catgirl a lot more effectively.

Kai continued to struggle against Anika's hold, even as his strength waned and he found it difficult to answer directly without contradicting his earlier position.

"Pleasing, perhaps." Kai began, starting to get an idea. He put on as playful a grin as he could muster, eyes seeming to brim with joy."But, wouldn't you like to be touched, too? After all, why should one have all the fun?"He suggested with as seductively-convincing a tone as he could do.

To help his efforts, he gave Anika a kiss on the lips, though it wasn't a full one but something he hoped she might consider a "tease" for things to come. The affection and his words were, he hoped, convincing enough for her to let him go so he could withdraw for the time being.

((Astral Burst Cooldown: 1 Turn Remaining

Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:55 pm

(I sorta considered your attack to be your struggle.)
-Persuade-
70, Success
Anika was put off guard by his kiss and sudden flirtation. This wasn't the usual kind of behavior when she was winning an engagement, so perhaps he might be acting this way willingly. She released her hold on him and purred. "Well, if yourl really wanna go, let's see what you've got."
Kai: 7

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:07 pm

(Fair enough)

Kai wasn't going to lose any kind of advantage that he gained recently, and despite the logical course of action being to escape as quickly as possible, he also needed to create and opportunity for himself so he could escape without her pinning him down again. Moving in close, his hands moved to the sides of Anika's waist and pulled her close. He moved with the awkward grace of someone who never danced before (clearly, he hadn't had the time to learned) and through his actions encouraged the same from her.

"How's this?"He said, trying to keep her defenses down.

Behind his half-closed eyes, he focused on drawing astral energy through his person and projecting it at Anika in a powerful wave, intent on blowing her back and (hopefully) stunning the catgirl.

Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:19 pm

-Astral Burst-
62, Success
Paralysis Roll, 39, Failure
He managed to trick her long enough to blast her with his Astral Burst attack, knocking her back into the dirt. However, she managed to climb back to her feet.
-Kitty Kiss-
33, Failure
"That was mean," she puffed. "So sneaky of you."

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:29 pm

(I wonder if too many of those would result in brain damage over time. Haha)

Once more, Anika's resilience had won through and given her the opportunity to counter-attack. Kai was quicker this time, though, perhaps because while the attack hadn't necessarily stopped Anika for a turn, it had probably left her a bit unsteady on her feet. Unfortunately, the catgirl still being on her feet meant Kai couldn't afford to turn his back on her and attempt to escape. He needed to be sure he had time, which meant buying it as best as possible. Gripping his sword tightly, he focused the astral energy into it, ready to respond to another attempt at seduction if she persisted.

"Seems fooling you is fairly easy, cat. Then again, you did attack an armed man, so the threshold for intelligence on your part seems pretty small." Kai chided to antagonize Anika into striking.

He held his sword aloft, ready to strike when she attempted her attack.

Sword Art: Astral Deflect: Knowing his enemies will use attacks that most weapons/fighters can't block or deflect with physical means, Kai charges his sword full of astral energy and attempts to deflect the strike. 40% chance of success. (2 Turn Cooldown)

Astral Burst Cooldown: 1 Turn Remaining

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 pm

-Astral Deflect-
82, Success
Setting up his counter succeeded and...
-Cute Charm-
She looked hurt and heartbroken at his insult. "How could you say something like that?"
But he...Deflected... It? How does that even work?

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:05 pm

(I should probably add something like damage and Paralyze to opponents who decide to jump at Kai instead. Probably also a bonus to defense when opponents don't attack, but try passive skills)

Kai wasn't affected by Anika's charm, and as a result, had an opportunity to retaliate against her efforts to make him feel guilt through attempting to stun her once more. If this worked, he could successfully get away from the catgirl. Otherwise, he needed to hope that she wouldn't use her seductive charms in a more personal way.

Focusing, Kai directed another burst of astral energy at Anika.

Sword Art: Astral Deflect Cooldown: 1 turn remaining.

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:15 pm

-Astral Burst-
5, Failure
He attempted to get her down, but the energy just wasn't there. As he groaned from failing another attempt at opening an opportunity to flee, Anika...
-Cat Tongue-
40, Success
Took the chance and grabbed him and started to give him a big frenched, making sure to give him a nice lick at the finish.
Anika: 18
Kai: 2

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:22 pm

The french kiss was definitely a lot better now that he didn't have much reason to resist, especially given how effective her seduction on Kai had been thus far. He didn't want to go down without a fight, though, and when the kiss ended, he attempted to at least get one more hit in and feign having enough gas left in the tank to intimidate her into backing off.

"Screw off, cat," Kai panted."I'm not interested in you or your tight cunt. I have a duty, and you're getting on my nerves." he spat, despite the obvious boner tenting his pants.

Sword Art: Slash, Stab: Basic sword strikes. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage.

Astral Burst Cooldown: 1 Turn Remaining

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:31 pm

(Should I still go for mult-roll?)

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 pm

(Up to you.)

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:51 pm

-Slash, Stab-
82, Success
100, Critical Success
In one last attack with what was left of his right mind, Kai swung his sword at her and got a good hit in and then thrust the blade at her, sinking the tip into her shoulder, making her cry out in pain.
-Finisher: Cat in Heat(?)-
56, Success
Her eyes looked wild again as Kai finally dropped to the ground, absolutely spent. She fingered herself at the sight of his loss and then pounced on him. Her fingernails turned clawlike again and she ripped his pants apart and wasted no time mounting Kai and impaling herself on him.
With no hesitation, she began pumping him hard and fast, pulling his face in for a passionate French kiss. After Kai climaxed, though, she continued, taking three more rounds and almost killing him to calm down and come back to her senses.
After realizing she'd lost control of herself, she got off him and replaced her rags before distancing herself from him, as if considering herself dangerous before finally taking off into the forest.
//
When Kai woke up, he'd find a bag of food and new pants.

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2