Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread

Go down 
+33
CrimsonTercel
BR0K3NH41KU
Craicte
Zesquid
wolfzero001
sfbirdie
Warrior of Darkness
BreakRide
ObserversAnonymous
Celesty
Kephry
SoloWingPixy
NeoGeno450
Ninja_Named_Bob
ShadithBro
DamnSkippy
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
unknownwatcher
065227n
SwerveStar
LipsInfinity
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
herwillingslave
Yuna
darksophina
abstertrek
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
anon64
Panoptes
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Which character should be next?
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear)
Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap19%Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Shantae (Shantae)
Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap16%Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Pauline (Mario series)
Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ahri (League of Legends)
Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap41%Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Nami (One Piece)
Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap21%Character parody thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Character parody thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:19 pm

There's also the fact that she has magic, along with transformations, we could do alot of things with that, even something like having her turn into a giant pair of floating lips. =3
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Trippy sounding but it works. Lol xD
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:33 pm

I also think that Shantae will be very interesting to make. However, I think the main reason why she is the lowest, is the fact that there are three popular characters in the poll, causing her to easily be forgotten in favor of the others.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Wonder what her finisher would be tbh.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Hmmm... personally I wouldn't mind just a hug and a smooch from her but she does have nice hips and rump so maybe something to do with that?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:28 pm

AzureTyrant wrote:
Wonder what her finisher would be tbh.

"Your wish come true."
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:36 am

>Be out for a couple of days or so
>looks over and sees half a page dedicated to trying to figure out Flea's gender.
Character parody thread - Page 9 Michael
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:05 am

Well guys, seeing as how the poll should close soon, it's time to get my ass back in gear, and finish the Gullwings profile. After that, when the poll is finished, I will start making profiles for the two winners. For that, I am taking suggestions for move sets. This way, things will speed up a little bit more (probably), and will make me a bit less motivated to procrastinate :p

However, only move sets. I will still decide on any passive abilities/finishers myself. So, seeing as how Dark Magician Girl and Kurumu are seemingly going to win, feel free to send in any lewd things you'd want them doing to you! When at least 1 of the 2 is finished, I will start the next poll. I'm looking forward to any ideas!

Quick edit: Please send the ideas via PM's, otherwise the thread could get derailed again :p
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:52 am

Aaaand someone's inbox is gonna get swamed. Lol xD
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:29 pm

....I take full responsibility for derailing the conversation.

Also, while I can't think of any real movesets for the winners, I'm eager to see what everyone comes up with!

...I fully admit I'm not very imaginative, okay? xD
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 3:31 pm

Blair is in third. /cri
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Well if she appears on the next poll, she is getting my vote. XP
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Same.

....Unless Jinx is on there. Or Shan-bae.(Dont ever let me do that again.)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Huh... there is an idea. Human versions of Pokemon on the RP character list. Hmmm... =w=
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Why even human versions, jinx/gardevoir are human enough (and therefore rule 34'd like crazy already). psychic/fighting types are generally pretty humanoid, I wouldn't mind a machamp or 2 running around the RP forum :^). (i'm completely joking please don't.)

There are also non-human pokemon that can be r34'd pretty easily like Bruxish.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:37 pm

*Machamp intensifies*
*Slowpoke intensifies*
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Pokegirls?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Pretty much. XD .... Bet Ninetails would make for a classy human lady. XD
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 am

https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1509

Vaporeon <3

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 am

Birdie, I need you to post in our fight.

SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:35 am

AzureTyrant wrote:
Same.

I laughed way harder at "Shan-bae" than I had any right to. Thank you.

wolfzero001 wrote:
Huh... there is an idea. Human versions of Pokemon on the RP character list. Hmmm... =w=

I've actually been thinking about that. I was thinking some would have both full Pokemon versions AND gijinka'd versions, and maybe their finishers would change depending on whether or not they're gijinka or not (because I don't think anyone would want to be fucked by a Pokemon).

It'd also give me a chance to show off Primastella the Primarina tee hee <- Joking (Primastella's a dude)

It's incredible to think about how much things have changed. But I still do my best to be the best me I can.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:48 am

SwerveStar wrote:
AzureTyrant wrote:
Same.

I laughed way harder at "Shan-bae" than I had any right to. Thank you.

I mean. She IS the bae. Adorable, best voice....The works. Smile
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Alright people, the poll has ended, so it's time for a status update!

I was originally planning to finish the Gullwings biography tonight. It is going pretty well, and would have been finished this night as well. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, an appointment I had on Thursday has been moved to tomorrow, thus forcing me to go to bed early and giving me not enough time to finish it. So, expect the new biography Tuesday night, seeing as how I practically only need to write the finisher moves and add a bit more flavor to the other moves.

Also, an announcement regarding next week; from 13 august until 20 august, I will have very limited time. I will try to come online at least once every day, but expect no biographies during that period, and probably delayed replies as well.

SwerveStar and I have already discussed the possibility of biographies for anthropomorphized Pokemon (AKA human Pokemon). It is definitely something I have considered, and if people would like it, I can write a few biographies for some of them. They will probably be in groups, meaning that one biography will feature multiple pokegirls (All the eeveelutions Wink ). If there are any more pokemon you'd like, feel free to name them.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I will (finally) put my ass in gear, and finish the newest biography by tomorrow. Then, if anyone would like to help, I'm willing to work with other people on Wednesday to get a quick start on Dark Magician Girl and Kurumu, so that I can post another poll in the week that I'm gone. Have a nice day, everyone!
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 8:21 pm

sfbirdie wrote:
SwerveStar and I have already discussed the possibility of biographies for anthropomorphized Pokemon (AKA human Pokemon). It is definitely something I have considered, and if people would like it, I can write a few biographies for some of them. They will probably be in groups, meaning that one biography will feature multiple pokegirls (All the eeveelutions Wink ). If there are any more pokemon you'd like, feel free to name them.

Seeing as I have an unreasonable fondness and attraction to Sylveon, this pleases me.

If I had to come up with a list of prospective Pokemon, I'd say...
-Smoochum and/or Jynx (obviously-I think Jynx is actually on the list already)
-The Eeveelutions (as you stated)
-Brionne and/or Primarina (Popplio also works)
-Steenee and/or Tsareena
-Lilligant
-Kirlia and/or Gardevoir
Though if they're all gijinkas, any Pokemon could feasibly do pretty well!

Though I should probably emphasize the importance of ensuring that the character fits the Pokemon's usual "personality."

It's incredible to think about how much things have changed. But I still do my best to be the best me I can.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Yuna, Rikku and Paine

Character parody thread - Page 9 Latest?cb=20140807200925

Description: Three treasure hunting midaras, calling themselves 'the Gullwings'. They always travel together, preying on any thieves/adventurers lurking around, aiming to steal both their hearts and their treasures.

Appearance: All three of them are young women, with different outfits depending on the dressphere they use. Yuna has short brown hair, and heterochromia, resulting from her being part Al-Bhed. Rikku has long, golden hair, and bright green eyes, typical for people from Al-Bhed lineage. Finally, Paine has spiky gray hair, and dark red eyes.

Passive: Team cooperation: The gullwings always fight in a trio. Whenever an attack is rolled (aside from ***'s kiss attacks), I roll a number from 1 to 3 with it. The number determines the number of gullwings using the move, and influences the damage done by the move.

Yuna's kiss: The high summoner walks up to her opponent, giving him/her a gentle kiss as she smiles at him/her.

Rikku's kiss: The Al-Bhedian thief happily skips towards her opponent, clinging onto her opponent before giving a barrage of sweet kisses to him/her.

Paine's kiss: The mysterious girl approaches her opponent, looking at her opponent indifferently, as she pulls him/her in for a deep kiss.

Gullwing temptation: The Gullwings start taking cute and alluring poses, charming the opponent as they try to distract him.

Gullwing lips: The three treasure hunters surround their opponent, and barrage him/her with kisses from multiple sides, trapping the opponent between their lips.

Gullwing molestation: The Gullwings all hang onto their opponents at the same time, and start groping his/her private parts as they rub their bodies against him/her.

Dressphere: Thief: The gullwings transform into their thief form, donning revealing tops and miniskirts. If the opponent is still clothed, the gullwings dash past the opponent, using their daggers to cut off one layer of clothing. If not, they make use of their speed to quickly plant a kiss onto their opponent, retreating before they even realize what happened!

Dressphere: Songstress: The gullwings transform, donning singer outfits. They start dancing and singing, and anyone who is unable to cover his/her ears in time is automatically brainwashed, dancing along as a naughty scenario featuring the singing gullwing(s), getting aroused as the naughty scenario feels almost completely real.

Dressphere: Black Mage: The gullwings transform, donning typical witch clothing. They lift their staffs in front of them, and start incantating their spells. Suddenly, the opponent feels hands and lips all over his body, the amount depending on the number of gullwings currently casting their magic.

Dressphere: White Mage: The gullwings transform, donning clothes a holy mage would wear. They start using their Cure magic, healing both the gullwings and the opponent, causing the opponent to become charmed as a side effect of the healing magic!

Dressphere: Gun Mage: The gullwings transform, donning sleeveless tops and long skirts. They bring their guns to their lips, and fire pink pairs of lips towards their opponent, covering him/her in pink lipstick marks as they feel the kisses transfer to their bodies.

Dressphere: Lady Luck: The gullwings transform, donning tight, revealing, colorful dresses. Everything goes completely dark, as two boxes appear, along with the girls initiating the move. The opponent has to make a choice out of the two boxes. If they 'lose', the light returns to normal and nothing happens. But if they 'win', they will be bound onto a table, forced to make out with the gullwings who forced them into this game.

Dressphere: Berserker: The gullwings transform, donning cavemen-like loincloths. Driven by lust, the girls who transform into this form go completely feral, pouncing on their opponent and arousingly rubbing their bodies against him/her.

Dressphere: Trainer: The gullwings transform, donning long, flowing skirts with long sleeves and gloves. They become able to control their opponent with a simple command. For example, if they say 'Kiss!', the opponent is forced to make out with them.

Dressphere: Festivalist: The gullwings transform, donning festive, Japanese-style clothing. They grab onto the opponent's hands, and start dancing with him/her, taking turns dancing while showering him/her with kisses in between.

Dressphere: Psychic: The gullwings transform, donning school uniforms and stylized futuristic visors. They use their psychic power to lift the opponent in the air, effectively binding him/her until he/she gather enough willpower to break their power. Until that time, he/she is forced to fly towards the psychic gullwings, each one kissing him/her every turn.

Dressphere: Loser's pick (Finisher): As the hero/heroine falls down to the ground, defeated, he/she is automatically healed back up by the White Mage's cure powers, filling him/her with lust. He/she is then allowed to pick his/her favorite dressphere, with the gullwings finishing him/her off using that dressphere. A few examples:
-Thief: The most basic one, two of the gullwings kiss the victim while the third takes his member/grinds against her hole, riding/grinding them to multiple orgasms.
-Songstress: The victim is allowed to drown in his/her own chosen fantasy, witnessing an illusion while the gullwings do the real work.
-Black Mage: The gullwings use their magic to force pleasure onto their opponent, showering their genitals with countless invisible lips and hands to make them climax.
-Lady Luck: Everything once again darkens, as the opponent witnesses the three gullwings lying on a large bed, with a roulette wheel behind them, displaying a large number of sexual positions. The opponent is forced to spin the wheel four times, and is allowed to do the sexual position displayed with the gullwing written under it. The final spin will always land on the jackpot, meaning that the opponent will have to handle all three of them at once.
-Berserker: Feeling nothing but lust when they turn into this form, the girls lose all possible reasoning as they start having rough sex with the victim, not stopping until all three of them are satisfied.

--
What? A biography? From me? It's a miracle! *Gets shot*
Yeah, I have absolutely no excuses for being this late with the biography. I have been procrastinating a lot more than I should have, and I doubt this biography will make up for that. At any rate, onto the biography. Since a large part of Final Fantasy X-2 is the dressphere, an item which allows the user to change clothes, and gain powers depending on those clothes (Sailor Moon), I decided to put it central in the biography.
The requester had asked for this to feature futa attacks. I have already tested it out with the requester, and we were both very satisfied with the results. To be clear: If you decide to request a battle against futa versions of these girls, most of the attacks will adapt to that. I'm currently pretty worn out, but I will add a few examples of these changes tomorrow.
At any rate, my apologies for the late biography. I will be working on the next two (winners of the poll) tomorrow (mkmd13 and wolfzero001 have already helped out a lot), so I should be able to release at least one of the two against Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next