Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread

Go down 
+33
CrimsonTercel
BR0K3NH41KU
Craicte
Zesquid
wolfzero001
sfbirdie
Warrior of Darkness
BreakRide
ObserversAnonymous
Celesty
Kephry
SoloWingPixy
NeoGeno450
Ninja_Named_Bob
ShadithBro
DamnSkippy
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
unknownwatcher
065227n
SwerveStar
LipsInfinity
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
herwillingslave
Yuna
darksophina
abstertrek
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
anon64
Panoptes
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Which character should be next?
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear)
Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap19%Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Shantae (Shantae)
Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap16%Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Pauline (Mario series)
Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap3%Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ahri (League of Legends)
Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap41%Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Nami (One Piece)
Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap21%Character parody thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
darksophina

Character parody thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 pm

I had the pleasure of testing this encounter with sf, it was amazing, i can only recommend fighting them! Especially as a futa team. I cannot that sf enough for that amazing fight!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Yay, I helped! \Owo/ lol But really, I am glad I was able to. XP I look forward to seeing the new bios. Also take as much time as ya need on the RP. ^^/
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Thanks for the messages! wolfzero001, since the RP with reploid7 has just ended, you can expect chapter 3 of our RPs to start on Thursday!
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Wow, this profile looks great! Really cool mechanics, and of course, the trio looks amazingly sexy. Can't wait to see 'em in an RP!

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Thanks a lot, SoloWingPixy! It's my first attempt at using a passive mechanic as well, and I think that has worked out pretty well!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:41 pm

sfbirdie wrote:
Thanks for the messages! wolfzero001, since the RP with reploid7 has just ended, you can expect chapter 3 of our RPs to start on Thursday!

Alrighty! Shall look forward to that too! ^.^ b
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Amazing! I can only hope that I get a chance to face them. Though I dunno if my current characters would be good for it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 pm

This is my first time doing kind of thing and i always imagined 2b from nier automata as a midara and see how she would act if she were to encounter a human being. here's my take on it.

2b
Character parody thread - Page 10 C0jWWlSXgAAwWBo
Description: A yorha type android,2b is a battle modeled android who is made specially to combat the machine lifeforms in order to help humanity reclaim earth, while remaining unaware of humanity's fate. 2b is usually stoic when it comes and stern when she's focused on her mission, but usually tries to hide her lustful side whenever she encounters a human

Appearance: 2b is an android with the looks of a young woman in her late- teens to early 20s. She has short white hair and wears a visor that is mostly a blindfold. She wears a black Gothic Lolita dress and a pair of black dress gloves and a pair of high knee boots. The most noticeable feature on her is the beauty mark under her lips and a nice plump rear she has.

Attacks:

Analysis (passive) "Pod analysis." 2b ordered. "Analysis, no black box detected. Organic consumption confirmed. Hypothesis: possible human discovered." Pod 042 answered. 2b gasped in shock at this realization. She licks her lips with anticipation and sports a sly smirk. "Really now? I need to test this human out to make sure he'll be save on the moon." Sometimes 2b would analysis her opponent when she doesn't attack, or pet her pod like a pet.

Android's hold - 2b dash towards her opponent and wraps her arms around their chest into a tight embrace and brushes her lips against their neck and breast pressing against their chest. Her skin is surprisingly warm and soft for an android.

"Don't worry sweetie, i'll protect you...." triggers bind. The man can not attack while in a bind, so he has to shove her off in order to get out of her hold.

Android's kiss - 2b grabs a hold of his face and crashes her lips against his. She moans in ecstasy while her opponent moans in a muffled protest trying to pull back frantically. "Dammit STOP RESISTING!" She yells as she punches him in the gut. He cries out as she plunges her tongue into his mouth and it dances around it.

Dat ass "Tell me, does my ass feel neat~.." She turns her back towards her opponent and bends over and starts shaking it rhythmically. The man can't help but blush red just looking at her plump ass bounce, but doesn't realize his boner rising. She takes this opportunity to back up slowly towards him and start grinding against his crotch. He lets out a moan from the pleasure. "The sounds you make is really cute. Does it feel really good, does it cutie?" She coos at him with kisses being blown at him.

Android footplay When the man is lying on the ground after an attack, 2b gazes at his crotch area with glee and teases, " I hope you like feet because i'm gonna grind it against your dick now." She takes off one of her boots and presses her pink soles against his area and start grinding it back and forward. Her feet is shiny and surprisingly soft despite being an android and the man can't help but struggle furiously. It deals massive willpower damage and it ends if he either cums or breaks the hold. Should he cum it initiates a finisher.

Like i said, this is my very first time doing this kind of thing and construction criticism is appreciated and i would also likes some tip on this to.

Last edited by Wastelandnomad on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 3:01 am

-AzureTyrant-
Thanks a lot! Remember, we still have a RP planned, so fighting them is always an option!

-Wastelandnomad-
It's a good start! In my opinion, anything with an assjob can't go wrong *puts up perverted smile*. Jokes aside, you could indeed use a few more moves (and a finisher). But the moves you have written so far are well thought out, so no need to edit those in my opinion. If you need help, you can always contact me, so that we can think of things together. Otherwise, I can only say: Good job, hope to see more!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 6:29 am

@sfbirdie
True. Very, VERY true. I might have to make the characters I have planned, first.

@wastelandnomad
Looks neato.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:39 am

Minimum Kurumu should have is her boob rubbing, hypnotic eye charm and enslaving kiss from her first episode.

Never really read too far in the manga, so maybe there's more attacks that can be used.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:19 am

Well, she DOES gain the power to use illusions in the manga. But that's all I really remember...That and those damn claws...And going into people's dreams.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Alright guys, as promised, I'm going to be spending the next hour thinking of moves for Kurumu. If anyone is interesting in helping thinking up ideas, send me a pm, and I'll let you join in on a discord channel for it.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 3:49 pm

I would but kinda busy atm. Owo; Still least I have ya some moves. Owo/
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 3:52 pm

Aww. It's alright, you can always join in next time!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Ok and sorry typo. XD Gave ya some moves. XP
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:52 am

sfbirdie wrote:

-Wastelandnomad-
It's a good start! In my opinion, anything with an assjob can't go wrong *puts up perverted smile*.
afro  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 11:51 am

Because of my upcoming unavailabilty, I will post my newest poll in advance, which will last one week longer than normal (AKA two weeks). I'll be interested in seeing which characters will come out on top this time! ^^
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 1:32 pm

I actually kinda hate myself now because of the simple fact that I'm a fan of the series and I didn't suggest anyone.

But....What about a character from Disgaea at some point?

I was trying to think of moves for characters at work but I legitimately could not think of any-

Also...That poll, tho. All of the tough choices.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 1:44 pm

A Disgaea character, huh? Which one did you have in mind?

I know, right? I think I have made a listing which really makes people think about which one they want most. Still, Nami for the win!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Eh, there's a few.

I mean, Etna's the (Self proclaimed) Beauty Queen, and has Sexy Beam.
Flonne is obsessed with Love.
Seraphina's a Succubus and has a move that makes anyone hit with it into her lovestruck slave.

And Rozalin is best wife. xD
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Having Ahri and Nami side by side made me think of the wrong Nami.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:03 pm

I'll vote as soon as I find my dice... the question is should I roll the d4 or d8?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:04 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
I'll vote as soon as I find my dice... the question is should I roll the d4 or d8?

D10, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:06 pm

aw man I voted for Shantae when I meant to vote for Elphelt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next