Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread

Go down 
+33
CrimsonTercel
BR0K3NH41KU
Craicte
Zesquid
wolfzero001
sfbirdie
Warrior of Darkness
BreakRide
ObserversAnonymous
Celesty
Kephry
SoloWingPixy
NeoGeno450
Ninja_Named_Bob
ShadithBro
DamnSkippy
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
unknownwatcher
065227n
SwerveStar
LipsInfinity
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
herwillingslave
Yuna
darksophina
abstertrek
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
anon64
Panoptes
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Which character should be next?
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear)
Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap19%Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Shantae (Shantae)
Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap16%Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Pauline (Mario series)
Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap3%Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ahri (League of Legends)
Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap41%Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Nami (One Piece)
Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap21%Character parody thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Character parody thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Bringing this thread back to live again, considering the fact that I will soon be starting the biography work again (after my vacation). Few house rules though ;p

Please don't post an entire conversation over the course of two days in this thread again >.> It's not really necessary, so keep it to private chat if it's just one on one (Then again, I have no jurisdiction needed to stop you. So, yeah. Go ahead.)

Regarding le traps: I'll make this quick and clear, I respect every person's own fetishes, but this thread was created for female enemies only. I'll accept futas, because in my book, they're still females (And no! I'm not gonna have a mega discussion about it! :p), but if you want to create a male enemy, please create your own thread for it.

As always, I am glad to help anyone who wants to create a parody biography of a fictional character. So if anyone wants to create anything, feel free to contact me, and I'll see what I can do.

Other than that, have fun drooling over the biographies that are in this thread :p
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Oh my gods he's back.

It's been 3000 yeaaaaaaaaaaars.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 pm

(Think Azure is trying to either make Shantae or Elphelt or was thinking of it. Shantae can probably get away with being a parody here without being midara since she is a half-genie and still decidedly heroic. Probably will charm the booty off of Risky though.)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Alright guys, it will be two days until my vacation, so I've decided to tease you guys a little ;p I'm gonna be working on one of the five characters from the poll above us... It's gonna be your guess which one it will be
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:55 pm

..Nami.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Shantae

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Valentine
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:02 pm

DONKEY!!!

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:04 pm

KONG!!!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:05 pm

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:35 pm

Character parody thread - Page 21 ZlSqaEmh

BLUNDERERS! FOOOOOLS!!

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:49 pm

SHOOOOOOOCKEEEEEERRRRR

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:12 pm

I have no idea what's going on anymore.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:14 pm

Welcome to every day of my existence, Data.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:43 pm

What? I don't see how you two could be confused here. All that's happening is that our immense hype for Pauline (obviously being the secret character that sfbirdie's working on) is reaching critical levels, and our bodies must vent this energy onto the forums from which they originated or else risk a complete meltdown. It's basic science, guys, come on.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:44 pm

..But why would it be Pauline? She's trash tier.

It's obviously Elphelt.
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:02 pm

AzureTyrant wrote:

It's obviously Elphelt.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:23 am

AzureTyrant wrote:

It's obviously Elphelt.

Bruh.

Bruh.

Bruh.

Besides, you saw how well our pal sfbirdie handled Princess Peach. Pauline deserves similar treatment, I say!

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:53 am

Character parody thread - Page 21 8a2
'Cat Burglar' Nami

As the midara started taking over the lands, they eventually managed to spread out to the sea by turning the empress of the seas, Boa Hancock, into their own kind. Under her rule, many female pirates stepped over to the midara's side, swearing their loyalty to her in order to be allowed free roam across the seven seas, so that they could capture and traffick heroes and heroines as they pleased. However, there were only two pirates who truly gained the empress's respect; both of them were once members of the pirate crew known as the Straw Hat Pirates. Nami, though, is the more active of the two. Hunting pirates and non-pirates down using her exceptional navigational skills, the natural urges of a midara are second to her lust for money, and any who are unlucky enough to stand in her way, will be left in her debt forever...

Appearance: A 20 year old, voluptuous young woman, Nami has gained nothing but beauty when it comes to her body. Long, flowing orange hair drop down all the way to her hips, although never falling in front of her auburn eyes or full, luscious lips. 170 centimeters tall, her average size emphasizes her much larger than average breasts, the J-cup breasts usually only held back by a small, green bikini top that leaves little to the imagination. Her left shoulder contains a special tattoo symbolizing both the village she has spent her youth in, and her deceased adoptive mother, while also reminding her of the time she had suffered under the tyrannical rule of the fish-man, Arlong. Her slim waist leads down into her well-shaped hips, on which she usually wears a ragged pair of jeans, including a belt attached to them. On this belt, she had attached a weapon of her own, known as the clima-tact; an extendable and equally retractible pole, which she can use to manipulate the weather around her. Her left wrist has a log pose attached to it, a sort of compass that uses the gravitational forces of islands to lead sea-farers on their way.

Infinite Greed: Whenever she finds someone she thinks she'll be able to trick, she will uses her natural charms in order to draw his/her attention to him. Once she has his/her eyes on her, she starts to slowly seduce him/her, allowing him/her to go as far as he wants. If he/she refuses at any point, she will immediately start demanding the costs for her 'services', and knowing he/she won't accept, she will do her best to make the debt as big as she can before collecting it...
A certain number of her moves will increase the bounty on the hero/heroine's head, and also certain actions taken by the opponen that fit the description of the moves she has. If the bounty placed onto the hero/heroine's head reaches 1.000.000 or higher, her second finisher will automatically activate.

Ordinary Moves:

Cat Burglar: Using the thieving skills she has accumulated for years in East Blue, Nami is able to steal with ease either one piece of clothing from her opponent, or one of their weapons, hiding it between her chest... (Attempting to take back one of the stolen items will automatically trigger 10000 beli Touch.)

Mirage Tempo: Using the science obtained from Weatheria, she is able to manipulate the weather to the point where she can make fake copies of her made out of clouds. These clones can not only be used as decoy to confuse the opponent, but they can also be used to attack her opponents in unison with her. After all, triple the kisses, triple the money...

Happiness Punch: Nami slowly sways toward her opponent, drawing their attention to her body, every step making her assets bounced as her hands slide up her stomach, before suddenly pulling her top down for a second, grinning at the stunned look of the opponent as she blows a kiss... (Stuns opponent.)

Thunder Trap: Using her clima-tact weapon, Nami places a hidden thundercloud somewhere above the battlefield. In the event that an opponent were to step under the hidden cloud, a bolt of lightning would shoot down through their body, rendering them immobile, and vulnerable to whatever scheme she can come up with... (Stuns opponent.)

Weather Egg: Kisses: Aiming her clima-tact at her opponent, Nami shoots a small egg that slowly flies toward them, breaking upon contact to unleash the same clouds used for her Mirage Tempo. The clouds form two clones on either side of her opponent, who immediately make use of the opportunity to trap the opponent between them, kissing and caressing the opponent all over their body... (Binds opponent.)

Thundercloud Rod: Twirling her clima-tact around, Nami creates a whip made out of clouds from the clima-tact as she shoots it at the opponent, reeling them in as she presses herself against the opponent... (Binds opponent.)

Greed Moves:

1000 Beli Kiss: Any action involving placing her lips onto the opponent's lips, face or body, if only for a second, will make the redhead add 1000 Beli to their personal bounty.

5000 Beli Make Out Session: Placing her hands onto the opponent's cheeks, Nami slowly draws them in as she presses her tongue inside of her opponent's mouth, making out with them for a good while before plastering the rest of his face in any extra kisses she can get in.

10000 Beli Touch: "Feel free to touch anywhere you like..." Nami grins as she shows off her flawless body to her opponent, adding to their bounty if they take up on their offer...

25000 Beli Reverse Touch: "I guess I could reel you in..." Nami presses herself up against her opponent, keeping their attention on her soft lips as her hands run over their genitals...

50000 Beli Special Kiss: "This one will cost you a LOT..." Nami drops down in front of a stripped opponent, licking her lips slowly as she leans up against the opponent, before pressing her lips onto the opponent's genitals...

75000 Beli Reveal: "This sight is just for you..." Upon her opponent's request (or if she wants to raise the bounty even higher on her own), Nami will take off one piece of her own clothing, before throwing it at her opponent, blowing kisses as she shows off her body... (She is known to use underhanded tactics though, such as wearing a bikini under her bikini top, but still charging her opponent...)

100000 Beli Secret Special: "I'll give you my special show..." Nami says grinning as she shrinks her clima-tact, before putting it between her breasts as she slowly starts to bounce her breasts up and down, kissing and licking the tip of it as her eyes keep onto the opponent, before sliding it down from her breasts as she brings it to her crotch, a low moan escaping her lips as it vibrates between her legs... "Mmm, don't worry... You'll get your turn... The show wasn't free though!" She grins as she grabs onto the clima-tact, making it normal size again...

Finishers:

Greatest Navigator (Normal finish): "W-wait, I won!?" Nami says dumbfounded as the opponent falls to their knee, before quickly recomposing herself as she walked up to them with a grin. "Of course I did... Now let me show you what I can do..." She says as she pulls the defeated opponent against her, pressing their face into her large breasts. "I'll show you that it's not just ships I can navigate..." She grins as she runs her hands over the opponent, finding every one of their sensitive spots with ease, in order to bring them to a quick orgasm. If the opponent is a male, she proceeds to push him down, wrapping her chest around his erect member, but if the opponent is a female, she hugs her tighter against her, intent on showing off the clima-tact's vibration features...

Time To Pay! (Greed finish): Adding the debt up in her mind, Nami's eyes suddenly turn into beli signs for a second as she immediately runs up to the opponent, tackling them to the ground, kissing them as they land. "Mmm, don't you think it's time to pay up now?" She asks as she looks at the opponent's face, putting up a pout as they try to argue that they don't have enough money on them. "Well then, I guess I can wait... But my debts have a huge interest..." She says as she binds the opponent's arms down with clouds... "Every second will add another 500.000 beli!" She grins as she starts to have sex with the defeated opponent to keep them in check, until their debt will become so high, they are forced to pay it off on her ship for the rest of their lives...

-------------------------
Come on, you guys. Anyone who knows me could have seen this one coming. :p
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 3:04 am

I'll be honest, you guys... I really hope I did a good job on this one. It's been a while after all, so I hope I haven't lost my touch
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 am

Wow, Birdie, nice job! Although I'm not really a One Piece fan, this is pretty good!

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:13 am

I'm not a One Piece fan either, but bravissimo! Heck, I'd fight her in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:13 pm

*slow clap*
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:38 pm

Oh no.... I've been hit by my latest inspiration bomb....

So, who here's a RWBY fan? Razz
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Liked it till Season 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next