Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady Empty
PostSubject: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Deep in the snowy mountains, life is harsh. Dangerous creatures roam the mountains, among them is the yeti. Giant humanoids built for hardy life.
But there's one yeti, a legendary one, who's said to have beauty almost equal to her strength. She is known as Tundra.
Standing at 9 feet tall, she has an imposing presence. Busty and curvy, she has a goddesslike figure. Enormous breasts rest on her chest, only covered by tufts of white fur. Her skin is as blue as the sky from years of treading the mountains. Her eyes are a brilliant green, said to be visible even in a snowstorm. Her lips are unlike any other in the world, as they're thick and soft, colored a deep blue. It is said her lips are as warm as a meadow, one small kiss can warm the entire body.
She, however, is seen as quite a pest. Due to her imposing size, she has an immense libido, which fires up consistently. She frequently goes to villages in the mountains, stealing men from their homes.
Abilities/moves:
Icy body: "Youll need to swing a LOT harder, hun~" Despite her soft, cloudlike fur, she can summon icy upon her body at will, causing her to be impervious to damage temporarily. It lasts 1 turn, and gives a 50% chance to avoid damage.

Glacier Smooch: "If only you were close enough for me to grab ya~" Using her ice magic, Tundra summons a ball of ice in the shape of a heart on her lips, sending a flying kiss straight at her target. The ice chills their very soul, making them desire Tundra's fluffy embrace. Deals charm damage and slows the target.
Love Tap: "Quit squirmin', cutie~" Not knowing her own strength, Tundra playfully swings at her target. Normally causing concussions, the swing has a 30% chance to stun the target, a 30% chance to make the target dizzy, or a 30% chance to make the target be in pain with no additional effects.

Fluffy offer: Tundra teases the target with her fluffy body. She turns, showing off her rubinesque body, swinging her birthing hips about. Deals some charm damage.

Gotcha!: With one swipe, Tundra lifts up her target. Bringing them close to her chest, they are now at her mercy. For up to 3 turns the target is held in Tundra's grip, with a chance to break free each turn.

Fluffy embrace: Holding the target jn her strong arms, they are pressed against her lovely chest and body, feeling warm and toasty almost instantly. The sweet scent of her fur and warmth are highly addictive. Deals
Charm damage, increasing with each embrace.
Warmth of Tundra: Tundra forces her target down on the ground, straddling them. She curls her body, pressing into the target before kissing their all over. Deals moderate charm damage.
Lips of Tundra: Pressing the target close to Tundra's warm body, Tundra kisses the target deeply, warming their body instantly.
Finisher: Snu snu: After her target is depleted of strength, she hoists them over her shoulder, where she retreats into her cave. She then uses the defeated target however which she wants, all while in a bed full of warm pelts to keep comfy in. Cuddles after she's had her way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Tundra was preparing her meal for the night, she looked around and sighed a heavy sigh... "It's so lonely up here." She hasn't had a visitor in over 50 years since the last man that unfortunately, crossed her path. She always longed for a partner, but no man was ever able to satisfy her needs, or survive after the first round of sex for that matter. This made Tundra very lonely and depressed. "Maybe one day, another man will drop by and be the one."

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Luckily, nearby, there was just such a superhuman, he was currently trudging through the snow as his winter clothing did little to warm him, his teeth chattering loudly, he looked to see the very cave Tundra was in, as well as her fire, he had heard of yetis being in these parts, and had little choice to hope that the one at the cave was friendly.

[was thinking, maybe they fight for dominant position instead? like, he wants to keep warm, and the only way that's possible is her, so he fights her for who gets to 'wear the pants' in the ensuing relations?]
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:22 pm

[may I just post a link tothe doc? have to do this on phone atm, pc is updating its security]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:05 pm

(I see, we can go with that and sure, you can post a link)

Even during the snow storm, Tundra's ears could hear a mouse skittering through the snow. It was no surprise that she heard someone just outside her cave. "A- A visitor!" She said to herself as her emotions perked to maximum happiness. She got up and rushed outside to meet her new friend... Or foe.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:13 pm

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2145-boris-the-dark-demon

Boris looked to the cave as he saw by far the sexiest Yeti he had ever seen, and he smiled at her kindly "M-may I stay with you until th-the blizzard dies down, madame? I am unsuited to this c-cold, and likely will n-not survive the night alone, I will n-not take any f-food, I swear..."
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:14 pm

[I'd love it if she discovered his tempation 'weaknesses' and used them to her advantage, he will likely stare at her breasts, if that is ok with you]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:49 pm

(I can do that for you Smile )

"Oh boy!" She thought to herself, "Not only is he not afraid of me, but he ACTUALLY wants to come in!" Trying not to show her emotions to him, she cleared her throat and said in a cool tone, "Oh I don't mind at all. There is plenty of room in my cave." She smiled sweetly and beckoned him to come inside.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:35 pm

He sighed in relief and walked inside, his bag of seemingly random chachki carefully set next to him a safe distance from the fire, it seems that whatever was in the bag was quite precious to him, as he took great pains to insulate and protect it from the elements, even more than himself. He seemed to be having a hard time keeping his eyes off of her bosom, her nipples in particular, he seemed to then notice this, and blushed hotly before looking away nonchalantly.

[It is mementos of the places he's visited, and the little girls doll, the one he saw killed, as well as some scraps of info about him he found, he's trying to learn more about himself and the other projects. Also, would you mind if I PMed you a story idea I had? It includes the Midara, and I wanted your opinion on the fic]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 pm

(I don't mind at all Smile )

Tundra sat on the opposite end of the fire and stared at him for a bit. She didn't have the mannerisms that most humans have so she doesn't feel awkward about staring at someone, "It's been a long time since a human came all the way up here." She said still staring at his face, "What's your reason for traveling this far?"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Boris smiled to her and sighed "I heard there was an old lab nestled between these mountains somewhere, seems my info was off though, Usually I find some hint of it by now..." He sighed "But hey, at least I got to meet you for my troubles, right? It is always good to meet someone who is kind, even more so when they are beautiful as well."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Tundra blushed at his last comment and said, "Oh, you are just too kind." She giggled a bit and then threw another log on the fire to keep it going. "How long will you be staying for?"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Boris sighed "Honestly? Probably not until this damn blizzard dies down a bit, I hope you don't mind, The one thing that I was not built for, ironically enough, was cold..." He sighed "I hope you don't find this rude, but why are you here all alone, surely someone as beautiful and kind as you would be welcome in the villages nearby?" He was having a hard time not looking into her beutiful eyes, and finding it increasingly difficult not to ask for a kiss, she was just so... beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Tundra let out a thunderous roar from his first comment, "Oh... Oh that's a good one... Thinking this blizzard will die down." She wiped a tear from her eye from the laughter, "this blizzard hasn't stopped for more than five years now! Due to the shape of the mountain, the snow doesn't pile up and just free falls down until it gets to the warmer climate and melts." She takes a peek back outside and then at him, "You will be waiting here a long time then."

She shakes her head at him when he asked her his second question, "Truth be told... They are afraid of me. I mean, just look at me!" She got up and showed off her body, "I'm giant compared to the rest of them. They all just scream and run away or sometimes even attack me." Her expression soften and a little sniffle came out from underneath her breath.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Boris looked outside and swore under his breath in an unknown tongue, He thought a moment then "Well, I could always use your company with me on my travels, if you would like to come with. You seem to know how to care for yourself, what with your strong build, and You have been a marvelous host so far, so I doubt you are all that bad, at least, I could take you to a village and explain that you mean no harm." He scooted closer to her and patted her side, barely reaching her shoulder, and struggling not to keep his hand there and feel her wondrously soft fur. "You seem to be a wonderful woman, and I'd be glad to help you in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Giggling again, she said, "That's a nice offer, but I must decline it. I don't have any plans on leaving this place as this has been my home for generations." She felt him touch her fur. She didn't mind as some human travelers that weren't afraid of her did the same thing. They were somehow, transfixed, by it. She didn't understand why, but it was okay.

"Did you, want to keep touching my fur?"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Boris blushed and shook his head "I am sorry, Here we have just met and I am being so rude." He then thought for a moment as he removed his hand "I suppose I could try to set up a portal to my camp at the base... but... bluegh, I hate teleportation, makes me queasy..."

His stomach then grumbled, loudly, as he clutched his gut. "Should of packed more rations..."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:20 pm

"Oh? Are you hungry?" She asked looking embarrassed. "Sorry about that, I should of thought of that sooner!" She turns around and heads into the kitchen area of her den and unload two huge bags of meat. It looks as though the meat came from a mammoth! "I hope this would be enough for you."

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Boris smiled thankfully, nodding "I hope my way of eatingdoes not disconcert you, I apologize ahead of time if it does." he let out some inky black substance from his hand, it grabbing a hunk of meat from the first bag and...absorbing it? It seemed to liquify in the inky substance, to which it then lapped it up and went back into Boris "Sadly, I can only safely consume food when it is largely liquid, faultily made organs... Not really fun to have." He then looked to her and sighed "I guess I should tell you, I'm not really human, I am a faulty prototype made for an... extremely old war, the reason behind it long forgotten."

He looked distant, it seemed that whatever he was remembering was extremely painful. "I understand if you want me to go, after seeing me for what I am."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:21 pm

"That was... Interesting." She said with her eyes wide open at him. She never saw anything like that before, but it didn't really faze her. If he wasn't judging her, then she shouldn't judge him. "But that's what makes you unique so I can accept that."

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:29 pm

he looked to her with a barely contained glee before he happily hugged her "I could kiss you, you have no idea how I have longed to hear someone show me such kindness!" He then blushed as He realized what he said and leapt off of her "S-sorry! I was too forward! I was being a poor guest..."

[Maybe she thinks he would like some more liquid food~? mayhaps some Yeti milk, even.]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:42 pm

"No no... That's quite alright." She said back to him as she hugged him, "As long as you don't liquify me." She joked... But had a bit of fear in the back of her mind.

"Since you like liquids, I'm assuming you must like drinks as well right?" She asked him.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:47 pm

boris chuckled "I love pretty much any liquid foodstuff, alcohol, milk, water, soda, lemonade, I even tried some cactus juice once, was pretty good, but I tripped out pretty bad..." He chuckled "I came to dancing with a camel, don't ask me how, I don't recall."

[Avatar reference HOOO!]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:02 pm

"Dancing with a camel... The sight of that would of been pretty funny though." She admitted, "How about some yeti milk then? Have you ever had that?"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Boris blushed a deep crimson red and looked away, unaware of his hardening member pressing against her "U-ummm... w-would that be... okay?" He licked his lips timidly as he lookesd again to her nipples, now beading with milk
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:20 pm

"It's perfectly fine, I haven't milked these babies in quite awhile actually. I hope you don't mind." She sits down next to him and pats her lap for him to come sit down on.

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady Empty

Back to top Go down

Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next