Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Boris timidly sits down on her soft, warm lap as he presses his face into her soft, warm, heavenly smelling bosom, latching onto her nipple with his mouth as he relaxed for the first time in a long while, his member throbbing in his pants.

[I just thought of a position I should use for Candy, pick up the foe/lover and suck them off while they suckle her...like, holding them upside down.]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Tundra cradled him in her arms and rested his head on her bicep so that his neck would be supported as he sucked away. She never actually had someone do this to her before so it was a brand new experience for her!

(Kind of like a 69 thing?)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:38 pm

[Yeah, but with breastfeeding... hawt.]

Boris licked and sucked at her nipple, moaning at the taste of her milk, and what could only be described as pleasure as he drank it, he honestly doubted that he could feel much better, he looked up to Tundra and blushed as he looked into her eyes with what could only be described as affection, nay, stronger than that even... love? He had his hands massaging her bosom as he did so, wanting her to feel good as well.

Last edited by Craicte on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:42 pm

This feeling was extremely good. She didn't want him to stop. "Oh... Oh keep going!" She said to him as she took notice of his member down below. "What do we have here?" She said with a sly grin as she began to poke at it.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Boris moaned and kept his suckling at full force, his right hand going down to feel her folds warmth on them as he massaged her breast with his other, his cock throbbing at her touch as he weakly bucked his hips, not even knowing what he was doing anymore
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:55 pm

She took notice and kept up her little teasing session. She took her two fingers and started to massage his member up and down while producing all the milk he could ever want for him.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:00 am

Boris wanted her. He needed her lips to wrap around his cock and suck him dry... He NEEDED to stay with her! He released her nipple and gasped for breath "M-miss Tundra... please... I need you... You are so perfect... Kiss me, wrap your lips around my rod, I don't care, I am yours, forever!"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:04 am

"Well... That didn't take long." She said and chuckled at her new playmate. Tundra doesn't think that he realized yet that she was a Midara, but she didn't care. She doesn't go and kill men for their sperm, she just likes to have fun with them and granting their wishes. She nods at him and starts to lower her head towards his member and begins to kiss it through his pants.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:08 am

He moans and rips off his pants so quick they literally rip in two, his cock an impressive, bulging length, whoever made him must of had Yetis in mind, because he had a package that could please a yeti quite easily. "Mmmm... s-so good..." He licked at her nipple, wanting to drink more of her liquid, but not milk this time.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:10 am

She engulfed his erect member into her mouth and began to bob up and down, making sure to cover every inch of it. This in turn, made her produce more of her own liquids as this was starting to stimulate her now!

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:14 am

Boris eagerly kissed and licked at her honeypot, wanting to make his mistress feel amazing, he did not care about who he was anymore, nor what he was, he just wanted her, needed her, loved her. He pressed his face against her hot pussy as he lapped up her juiced, them thicker and creamier than her milk even! "mmmm... Tundra, may I stay with you? I... I think I love you..." He kissed her pussy again before suckling her clitoris like a nipple.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:20 am

Tundra never really had a mate before. Who knows? Maybe it could be fun for a change. "Sure, you can stay as long as you like." This would definitely cure her loneliness now. "How about a bit of a mixture?" She said as she started to drip her breast milk down onto her crotch, mixing in all the juices together.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:27 am

Boris lapped up the mixture and almost lost his mind at the flavor "Mmmm... My yeti mistress... my love, my life, my Tundra..." He lapped up her mixed juiced for a good 20 seconds before he could not take it any more, flipping around and kissing her passionately on the lips as he thrust into her, his cock reaching every pleasure spot inside her, even ones she was unaware of, they were so deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:45 am

(Going to have to call it a night, It's already 2:45 AM O.o)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:46 am

[holy shit! nite man!]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Things moved rather quickly, but Tundra wasn't complaining one bit as she was having the time of her life right now. Kissing him back, she picks him up and slams him down on top of her bed.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 2:03 am

[sorry I been gone so long, been helping ouyt my family, as I am an uncle now]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:43 pm

(Its all good and congrats! Very Happy)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 9:11 pm

[you wanna continue with our two rps?]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 10:05 pm

(We could, unless you just wanted to start fresh.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 10:40 pm

[Fresh sounds good, who do you want me to rp, as in the midara, also, could you play the Archangel Giga Bimbo?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:34 am

(I'm not sure yet, I will have to look at the list and let you know and yeah, I can do that for you.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:23 pm

[kk, let me know, excited for her]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady   Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boris Vs. Tundra, the Yeti lady
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2