Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:47 pm

You rolled a [30, 12, 50] - Ouch, with double damage that's a devastating 12 damage in total, bringing the Swamp Succubus all the way down to 9 stamina.

She feels great pain, but she's still not giving up yet. She doesn't use any words, thinking they may be giving her opponent clues how to dodge, and that he definitely doesn't seem to be falling for them. She walks up to Ferro and goes for another Poison Kiss, rolling a...

83=Missed!

She is humiliated again, seemed to have been dodged very easily, almost to the point of a critical failure, but not quite.

Ferro rolls an 87 and takes no poison damage.

Ferro Willpower - 23 (3 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus Stamina - 9
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:54 pm

After having dealt such a huge amount of damage, Ferro thought that perhaps she'd be more open to conversation. "Are you done?" he asked her, leaning against his staff. "If you'll just talk for one second..."
-Persuasion-

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 12:18 am

Persuasion rolls a 33=Failure...She felt somewhat more tempted by the persuasion attempt this time, but she still felt it'd take more than those words to convince her.

Feeling none of her seductive powers seem to be very effective, she decides to try to take Ferro down with brute force, not very well realizing he's still so far from falling it likely won't be very effective. She summons a Shroom Girl to blast a torrent of swamp water from her mouth, aiming it at Ferro. She rolls a...

96=Critical success! She lands a direct hit, causing Ferro 3 willpower damage and giving him 1 more poison token.

And yet, Ferro still looks virtually undamaged. The Swamp Succubus overestimates him, and thinks he's ready to counter if she goes for an attack right now. "There's no way you'd be messing around with that pathetic attempt at persuading me if you doubted your chances." She can also still see he has Enchant, Reinforcement on, and is too afraid to get near...No follow up attack.

And at the end of the turn, Ferro rolls and 8 and feels more energy leave his body and head to the succubus.

Ferro Willpower - 22 (4 poison tokens) (still has double damage)
Swamp Succubus Stamina - 10
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 12:28 am

Ferro had been taken off guard by the Shroom Girl's assault and took a moment to recover a bit. Then he heard the succubus speak and sigh. "Just a bit more time then." He charged at her unintentionally moving into the swamp to thrust his staff at her.
-Double Thrust-

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:08 am

Double Thrust rolls a 92 and 41 = 1 critical success and 1 failure. Since the double damage in still in effect, the critical deals 4 damage, dropping the Swamp Succubus to 6 Stamina, and allowing Ferro to make a follow-up action as she remains unable to attack.

But as she lies there, powerless to fight back, it really hits her that she thinks she's going to die. "Wait! (*cough* *gasp*) I...I know I blew off all your attempts at persuading me before, but please don't kill me! I'll join you if you'll so let me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:11 am

"See, we could've avoided all this unnecessary pain if you'd just listened," he told her, holding off on attacking further. "I don't intend on killing you, so don't worry."

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:16 am

"So what do you plan on doing with me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:24 am

"I was sent here to offer you protection, to some degree," he explained. "If your life is threatened, my...I guess I should call her my employer, will protect you in some way or another." He didn't seem to be lying in the slightest, he'd even put his staff away, likely to ensure her he wasn't intending to finish her off.

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:30 am

"I thought your kind would see me as nothing but an evil monster. Why would you be interested in protecting me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:33 am

"Let's just say I empathize with you," he told her. "All we ask for is your cooperation. Lend some help here and there. And, you know, not attack me."

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:41 am

"I'm too worried you'd kill me to attack you now. You and I both know how easily you bested me, it would be like suicide."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:49 am

"I didn't mean to discourage you so much, but, you know, self defense. Regardless, I'd like to maybe call on you from time to time if I need help," he replied. "If you agree, I'll make sure to pay you back for it, but if not, you can just stay in the swamp."

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:53 am

"Hmm, what kind of reward would you give me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:02 am

"I suppose I could give you some fun every now and then," he told her, giving her waist a feel for emphasis.

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:08 am

"Well, if there are strong warriors like you out there, one of them would probably exterminate me some day if I just stayed here. I think I feel safer going with you, but I'd really like to return here someday. Is it possible we could also look for a way I could become stronger?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:13 am

"Certainly!" he replied quickly. "And don't worry, since you're with us, you've got our protection. No one will be able to kill you if they try." He slipped his hand across her body from her navel to her boob before taking his now wet finger and sticking it in his mouth. "I knew it, the swamp water really is poisonous."

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:15 am

"Alright then, I suppose it is in my best interests to join you for now, but this is where I have the most fun with my prey, so don't think I'm going to stay with you forever. Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:19 am

"Of course. You're always free to come back to the swamp," he assured her. "I could probably set up a summoning spell for you, if you'd like." He began to walk out of the swamp water, thinking how he'd have to wash his clothes soon.

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:20 am

"Sounds great. You're very considerate."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:25 am

"I do my best." With everything said and done, Ferro had managed to settle things peacefully in the end. Kinda...
With a new ally, he leaves the swamp prepping himself for his next mission.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus   Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Swamp Succubus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2