Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slime Succubus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:08 am

A beautiful woman with large breasts made entirely out of a sticky slime.  The slime induces pleasure just by touching someone.  She can also recover by being in slime.  She loves to make use of her enemies’ fantasies and fetishes.

Her domain:
She has a secret area somewhere, still yet to be discovered where or what it really is.  But it’s clear that it has slime everywhere.  Every time her an opponent misses her, the have to roll die, and on a 20 or lower, they accidentally missed in a way that cause them to move into a slime trap, causing them to be temporarily stuck, and unable to dodge the next attack of the Slime Succubus.  While fighting in her domain, she can also summon a slime trap once every 4 turns.  If she uses it on an enemy it has a 50% chance to work, an immobilizes them, allowing her a guaranteed hit on her next attack.  If she uses it on herself, the slime heals her body, regaining 2 stamina.  Either way, it’s a free action and she can still attack that turn.  But she can only do this while fighting here.

Abilities:
Divide:
She can temporarily divide into 2 slimes and make 2 of any of her attacks.  Each only deals half damage and other effects it causes, but she gets to make an attack roll for each.  This can be tacked on to any of her attacks at no extra cost (but also not much extra benefit).

Given that she is made of sticky slime, she has a 20% chance to stick to her opponent with each attack she hits her target with, binding them.  10% chance for hits while divided.  Consider hits on rolls of 20 or less to bind normally, and 10 or less on divided hits.

Attacks:
Slime Kiss: She grabs her opponent and pushes her slime lips up against theirs.  The slime girl deeply kisses all over her target’s mouth, while some of her slime inevitably gets into her target’s mouth.  Deals 2 willpower damage, charms the target, silences for 2 turns by the sticky slime being in their mouth, and heals the Slime Succubus equal to damage dealt.  Only usable every 3 turns.

Slime Titjob: She pulls her target down to the ground and rubs her tits all over her target’s crotch.  Deals 2 willpower damage and 50% chance to floor her target if not divided, then titfucking while her target sits or lies on the ground.  If she uses this while divided, and both hit, her target is bound by this attack and has a 50% chance to be left floored even after escaping the bind.  

Slime Prison: She turns into a different form of pure slime, and looks like just a blob.  She moves towards her target and attempts to slip under them, causing them to just sink into her to imprison them.  If it hits, they get stuck inside of the blob of slime, completely encased in it.  If it hits, this attack always binds the target and deals 3 initial willpower damage.  Only usable every 3 turns.

Slime Blowjob: She sucks on her opponent, dealing 2 willpower damage.  Has double the chance to stick to the target.  E.g. on any hit of 40 or lower, or 20 or lower while divided.

Slime Handjob: She fingers her opponent.  A basic attack that deals 3 damage.

Slime Blast:  Blasts a blob of slime at her opponent, dealing 2 damage.  Can blow the blast with a kiss if she wants, doesn't affect how the attack works. Can’t stick to the target and bind with this attack, but if it hits, the target does get somewhat stuck in the sticky slime, and gets halved evasion chance on the next turn.  As even this slime is a part of her, she is able to heal from this if her Succubus slime technique is active.

Slime Rain: She makes slime fall from the sky, getting all over everything.  Deals 3 willpower damage if it hits.  Still leaves the slime everywhere if it misses.

Slime Domination (male finisher): This move can only be done after Slime Rain has been used at least once during the battle, and the target has 1 or less willpower (3 or less if they have a fetish for her slime).  This move is similar to Slime Prison, but instead of the target just being inside of a sphere of all slime, they get trapped in mostly a sphere, except that there are a few holes in it.  From these holes sprout a mouth that kisses her opponent, breasts that press against her target’s chest, and course, a vagina that meets his member.  She pumps him until he’s forced to finish.

Slime Transformation (female finisher): This move can only be done after Slime Rain has been used at least once during the battle, and the target has 1 or less willpower (3 or less if they have a fetish for her slime).  She hugs her target and slowly pulls her target inside of her.  Her target is met with a special slime, that feels very soothing, but also like it’s changing her in some way.  Her target slowly transforms into more slime, until they become one.  Then the Slime Succubus divides and there are now 2 of them.

Support techniques:

She may only have 1 of these active at a time. Available starting on turn 4.

Succubus slime:
Activate her true succubus powers!  For her next 3 turns, any willpower damage she causes, in any way, restores her stamina by an equal amount.  Her slime is also more charm-inducing in this form, giving her attacks a 50% chance to charm the target.  Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Solid slime:
Makes her slime temporarily much harder, reducing the damage she takes to half, rounded up, for the next 3 turns.  Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Fetish-inducing slime:
Her slime becomes much more fetish-inducing.  Over the next 3 turns, if she is able to deal at least 4 willpower damage in total to anyone, then they gets a fetish for her slime.  Anyone with such a fetish takes +1 damage for all of her abilities, including divided ones, and gets a +30% chance to be charmed by them.  This technique lasts for each of the next 2 turns even if she gives her target the fetish after just the first.  The fetish has no time limit once someone gets it.  Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Regenerating slime:
Her slime enters a relaxed state of healing.  She recovers 2 stamina per turn over each of the next 3 turns.  Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Last edited by No one on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:52 am

Okay, forget the Ice Succubus, I wanna fight this one next

Warrior of Darkness

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:31 am

This one looks really interesting.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:41 am

Really interesting nope,the next and i want to figth her with my second hero after the one i figthing

tsurugikage

tsurugikage

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Really interesting. I wouldn't mind going a few rounds against it.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Sure, I'm willing to fight against anyone.  PM me or make a topic or keep posting here; anything works.

Edit: And all the divided by 2 damage while divided (see what I did there? lol) should be rounded down. I think I forgot to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 am

I would like to fight her if possible

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Sure, she's still open to any and all new challengers at this point.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:48 am

I'll send you my character by pm then.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Okay sure. I don't see a PM yet, but I can make a topic for it when I get the PM if you want.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 pm

Just sent it, i been feeling sick and didn't had the time to send it before sorry.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 pm

Alright, awesome.

I adjusted her a little bit, seeing that she was kinda OP and so I attempted to make her somewhat more realistic and more fair.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 11:55 pm

Np, adjust her if you need it Smile

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Succubus   Slime Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down