Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs Swamp Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:56 pm

With a sudden sensation of lust and amor, Gage couldn’t help but find his head loll back and forth. Breaking away from the shroom girl, Gage could only wobble in place on his weakened legs. There was a look of longing on his face as he took his place in front of the Succubus.

[Turn Pass]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 12:47 am

"Aw, did you really like my Shroom Girl? Here, come closer. She'll give you lots of fun if you do." She uses her irresistible appearance and rolls an 84=Success! Gage is mesmerized by the beauty and takes 2 willpower damage. She has chance to charm him and rolls a 13 = failure and a chance to lure Gage into the shallow swamp and rolls a 61=failure. So Gage just takes the 2 damage from this.

And Gage rolls a 67=Failure, so the poison drains 1 more of his willpower to heal the succubus.

"Oh darling, your energy feels so good. So it will all be mine. Don't you like that?"

Gage - 18 Willpower (8 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 pm

With a grimace, Gage shook his head clear of the thickening cloud of lust that hung above his mind and continually threatened to choke him at a moment’s notice. His resolve began to steel itself as the grappler locked on to the Succubus with determined eyes.

It’s now or never!

Clenching his fists, Gage sprinted back towards the swamp-dweller with an arm outstretched. Once more, he decided he’d take another go at his Guillotine Clothesline.

“Sorry, but I don’t much care to lose my freedom!”

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 10:45 pm

Gage rolls a 28=Success! He deals the succubus 2 damage and knocks her down.

"Oh, you like to play rough? I'm sure you'll be really happy when I give it you to extra rough."

The Swamp Succubus uses her turn getting up. But Gage has to roll to see if he takes poison damage and gets a 76 so more of his energy is drained.

Gage - 17 Willpower (8 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 27 Stamina

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:30 pm

Rolling his shoulders, Gage advanced on the downed Succubus with an air of determination. He didn’t waste any time in picking her up by her waist to try and grapple her and fling her around, back and forth. He’d show her to mess with him!

[Mighty Grapple]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Might Grapple rolls an 8 = Success! Gage deals 2 damage and binds the Swamp Succubus. She attempts to escape and rolls a 96=Success! She breaks out of the bind.

And then at the end of the turn, Gage rolls a 75 so the poison drains more of his energy to heal the Swamp Succubus.

Gage - 16 Willpower (8 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:57 am

With his mind slowly returning to him, allowing him to go on the offensive, Gage felt like he could bring the fight back in his favor! All it took was some extra determination... Circling the Succubus cautiously, he thought out his next plan of action.

In a split second, his mind was made up and he broke out in a sprint towards her, planning to level his shoulder into her chest with a Mighty Tackle.

[Mighty Tackle]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:09 am

Mighty tackle rolls a 64=Success! He deals 1 damage to the succubus.

"So rough darling, I think you need to relax.<3" She says as she lubes her body all up with the swamp water and attempts to massage Gage, rolling a 57=Failure, Gage avoids the attack.

Gage rolls a 6 so the poison drains more of his energy to heal the succubus.

Gage - 15 Willpower (8 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 6:12 am

Narrowly avoiding yet another attack from the Succubus gave him some added confidence but as the match went on... he had a growing urge inside of him. An urge to walk up to the woman and submit to her wiles...

Then, Gage found his legs moving on his own once more, stepping further towards the Succubus until he was right in front of her. He could only sway in a delirium before the demoness as she grinned wickedly.

[Turn Pass]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:40 pm

[Sorry it's been so long, haven't been feeling well]

"Ah, entranced by me? Here, let me put you in a deeper trance." She dips her lips and goes for a Poison Kiss, rolling a 93=Failure. Gage manages to resist her temptation.

"Didn't you want to feel really good?"

And Gage rolls a 47=Failure! The poison drains more of his energy.

Gage - 14 Willpower (8 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:14 pm

[Its fine! Your health comes first.]

Shaking his head, Gage couldn’t help but grimace as he came to. Was he really just standing there? Why would he do that when he had to beat this Succubus? No, he couldn’t let this sidetrack him right now.

With a lunge forward, Gage attempted to wrap his arms around the demoness to try and wring her around in his bear-trap-like hold.

[Mighty Grapple]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:09 am

Might Grapple rolls a 93=Failure! The succubus gets out of the way as Gage grapples only thin air.

"I think it's time for you to meet your end and join me. Come deeper into the swamp where you'll become entirely under my control." She uses Irresistible Appearance and rolls a 83=Failure! Gage doesn't fall for it.

And Gage rolls a 66=More of his energy is drained by the poison into the succubus.

"Darling, all your energy is going to be mine soon enough no matter what you do. You might as well just give in and enjoy the pleasure."

Gage - 13 Willpower (8 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:12 am

With a grimace, Gage cursed himself that he couldn’t land a hit on this devilish vixen. It seemed as if he was completely out of wack in this fight. But still, he’d have to press on to try and make magic happen.

“I’m afraid I don’t give up so easily, lady!”

Lowering his shoulder, Gage resolved to slam into the Succubus with a Mighty Tackle.

[Mighty Tackle]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 12:35 am

Mighty tackle rolls a 99=failure! Gage misses miserably and the succubus makes fun of how far away he was, "You're so cute when you miss like that.<3"

"Chill out and just enjoy yourself darling. I think you need a titjob." She splashes the swamp water all over her big boobs and moves in towards Gage, rolling a 73=failure! Gage avoids the attack. (Wow, so many misses)

And at the end of the turn, Gage rolls a 57 so the poison drains more of his energy.

"Aahhhh, addicted to getting your energy drained yet?"

Gage - 12 Willpower (8 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:51 pm

The wrestler rolled his eyes and couldn’t help but groan as the Succubus continued with her banter. That is, when his mind was clear of any lustful magic. As sparse as those moments were getting.

“I’m afraid not. Addicted to yapping your ass off?”

Then Gage resolved to lunge in for yet another grab at the Swamp Dweller’s supple body.

[Mighty Grapple]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:44 am

Mighty Grapple rolls a 72=Success! He grapples the succubus, binding her and dealing 2 damage. She attempts to escape and rolls a 61=Failure! She doesn't break free.

Swamp Succubus - 27 Stamina (bound)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:25 am

With a cocky grin, Gage couldn’t help but chuckle as he finally managed to snag the vixen in an iron-clad Grapple. Twisting her about in his grip, he couldn’t help but taunt her a bit.

“How’s that treatin’ ya, lady?!”

[Continue Mighty Grapple]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:46 pm

The succubus takes 2 damage from still being grappled. "Grr, struggling didn't seem to work. Maybe if I just try to attack from here. Good thing my body is supple and flexible when I want it to be", she thinks to herself. She twists her body in a way that is very attractive and manages to get into a position to attempt to kiss Gage. She rolls a 55=Failure! Gage manages to move his head away before she manages to kiss him.

Swamp Succubus - 25 Stamina (bound)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Gage’s glee only continued as he realized he had a chance here to thoroughly put the swamp succubus into the ground, in more ways than one. As Gage lifted the demoness into the air, he steadied her into position to hit her with his finishing move: The Punishplex.

[Set up for Punishplex]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:22 am

The Swamp Succubus struggles and rolls a 73=Failure! She is unable to break free.

Swamp Succubus - 25 Stamina (bound)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:16 am

With his opponent up in the air and in position, Gage knew it was time. With a jump into the air, Gage brought the swamp succubus back down into the ground head first as he turned into her body and slammed her back down to where they both once stood.

Standing up from his finishing move, he couldn’t help but smile with satisfaction.

“Well? You feel like givin’ up yet?”

[Punishplex]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:42 pm

[I assume that is just supposed to hit at this point?]

Gage deals a powerful blow to the Swamp Succubus, dealing 5 damage and stunning her.

But at the end of the turn, Gage has to rolls to see if the poison drains him, and rolls a 25=failure!

The Swamp Succubus is stunned an unable to act this turn.

Gage - 11 Willpower (8 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 21 Stamina (stunned)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:36 pm

[Thats right, but it’s not a stun in this case, so she can act]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:15 pm

[in that case] "It's time for you to enter paradise." She says as she summons a shroom girl to try to give Gage a hug, and rolls a 81=Failure! Gage manages to avoid the attack.

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:22 pm

With a swift ducking maneuver, Gage managed to dodge out of the way of the Shroom Girl’s embrace with a sense of relief washing over him that this wasn’t quite over. Determination gleaming in his eyes, Gage lunged after the succubus and lowered his shoulder to level the demoness with his power.

(Mighty Tackle)

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs Swamp Succubus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next