Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lipstick Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Lipstick Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Lipstick Mayhem   Lipstick Mayhem EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Let's get the ball rolling. This one comes from McStories which has a few other relevant narratives which I'll let you all find yourself.

EDIT: Never mind, the other stories are about vampires. Well, maybe there's more but I like this one the best.

Link

And an appetizing sample:
Quote :
Next thing I know her eyes are only inches from my eyes… she bend over and our nose almost touched.

“please don’t” I was pleading…. Like a school boy, like a prisoner, like a someone who is begging for his life. I know the moment she kiss me, my life would be over. I will be her slave.

Ava smiled. She extend her hand with long fingers, and start stroking my hair… as if savoring this sweet moment of conquest. I don’t want to loose my will, I don’t want to loose my freedom. She’s inches away from me, and I already myself being absorbed into her body.

She leaned in to kiss. I reacted by quickly turning my head away. It didn’t help. I felt a warm, moist, large, wide lips pressing against my cheek. She hold her lips on my cheek for a minute or so. I was just frozen in place. My mind is fogging up, I felt dizzy. My mind is cottony, like fluff. I can’t even formulate a word. My eyes must had rolled up. When she pull her lips away, I felt a wet, warm, sticky, waxy lipstick print on my cheek… My eyes blinked hard a few times, I tried to keep them open, but I can’t. Finally my eyes close. Blackness enveloped me. I felt all my energy drained away from my body and into her lips. My limp body collapsed on the floor. I felt that she kissed me few more time, softly, sensually, seductively. with each kiss, I became more obedient, more docile, more enslaved. She is saying that I cannot remember anything before I got into her mansion. My only purpose in life is to serve my mistress. I will sell everything I own, and give it to her. Quit my job and work at her mansion. Completely free. I became fainter and fainter, until totally blackness. I can still hear her whispering in my ears. but it doesn't make sense anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com

Lipstick Mayhem
Page 1 of 1