Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana Bright vs TAMA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Ixana Bright vs TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 3:49 pm

“Suggestion: Answer the question, hu-*Bzzt* FLESHLING.”

“N-no! I’m not a hero! Just put me down, please!” Replied the helpless farmer, held into the air by his collar in TAMA’s grasp

“...Inquiry: Are there ANY heroes here?”

“I don’t know, I don’t know!”

“Suggestion: Think harder, or be-*Bzzt* COMPLETELY DOMINATED, human.”

Simple RP:
The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA
Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

-Both characters start at 30 WILLPOWER/STAMINA

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Passive Skill

Full Alert: This unit possesses impressive sonar and visual capabilities, able to detect targe-*bzzt* MISBEHAVING SLAVES from all angles within a 2 mile radius. Coupled with a chassis and limbs that can move 360 degrees in any direction, this unit's agility is increased by 1 point per level. *bzzt* WARNING: UNIT IS AWARE OF A WALL NEITHER VISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE OR KNOWABLE BY THE MEATBAGS. INVESTIGATION REQUIRED.

Combat Skills

Grapple: This unit attempts to grapple a target. If successful, target is afflicted by Bound status.

"Love Me" Gas: When a target is afflicted with Bound status, this unit's "face shield" raises to produce an inhalant in the form of a pink, gaseous substance. When inhaled, target may become afflicted with Infatuation. Upon inhalation, target receives 2 points of willpower damage and is released to pursue their desires with this unit.

Silicone Butt Tease: This unit's body is 90% silicone-based. On a whim, this unit may inflate, deflate, or perform acts to arouse the target greatly. When performing, this unit prefers pressing its butt against a target's crotch and overwhelming them with rubbing. A target may find this unit's butt quite firm and intoxicating, leading to Charmed status. Otherwise, this technique only does 2 damage. WARNING: WALL INTERFERING WITH ANALYSIS OF CAPABILITIES.

Silicone Breast Press: This unit's*bzzt* (EXPLANATION ALREADY STATED) breasts are quite soft. A target's desires may be fulfilled with this unit's breasts if they desire. When a unit's pants are removed, this unit may engage them physically with what persons of this world call "paizuri" or "puff-puff". If target has refused to disrobe, this unit may inflict Bound and press its breasts against their crotch in that manner. Targets will receive 2 points of damage.

Hypnotic Light Show: This unit's face shield protects important circuitry, and produces visual indicators of its statu-*bzzt*VISUAL STIMULI TO DISTRACT SLAVES. When this display engages, a target may find themselves overwhelmed mentally. May inflict Trance status. 2 points of willpower damage otherwise.

Kissable Lips: This unit's body can be altered accordi-*bzzt* (EXPLANATION ALREADY STATED) The face shield may produce a pair of puffy, albeit normal-sized lips. Such lips are inhumanly soft and quite tempting for weaker targets. A target who is kissed receives 2 points of willpower damage.

"Sleepy-time" Gas: As stated before *pause for interruption* ... this unit's face-plate may raise to expose a gas-producing subsystem. Targets that insist on damaging this unit will be blasted with a calming gas. 2 willpower damage with a chance to inflict Exhaustion

Move list:

Light mode moves:
- Brave Sword: "Try to avoid this." Ixana double slashes the opponent. Then, she charges energy on the sword, and runs towards the opponent. She stops in mid air, then slashes the opponent in light speed. 2 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown, chance to increase Ixana’s speed making her harder to hit.

- Healing Radiant Sword: "This will make you feel better." Ixana shoots healing energy waves from her sword healing an ally 4 of willpower (can target herself). 4 Turns cooldown.

- Divine Shield: "This will protect you." Ixana creates a protective shield on her target that shields him/her from the next attack. 5 Turns cooldown, the shield cannot be apply to the same target twice in a row or in 10 turns.

- Light Cleansing: "Blessings of the light hear my call." Ixana channels her light powers to cure any negative effect from herself or from an ally. 3 turns cooldown.

- Darkness rush: "Remember you forced me to do this." Ixana drops her weapons, gathers her energy and rushes at her target and hits her opponent with two punches and one kick before blasting her opponent away with a dark blast, dealing 3 points of stamina damage and changing her to dark mode. 3 turns cooldown & and makes Ixana goes into dark mode.

Dark mode moves:

- Blood Cain: "Get ready this is going to hurt you more than is going to hurt me." Ixana focuses her energy gaining power at the cost of her stamina. +1 of stamina damage, she can toggle it on and off taking 1 point of willpower damage every turn blood cain is active. 2 turns cooldown.

- Dark Flash: Ixana elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 5 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

- Bloody counter: "Come at me if you dare!" Ixana takes a defense position waiting for her opponent to attack, once she does, Ixana dodges the attack and hits her opponent with a dark pulse of energy, only works with physical attacks, deals 3 points of stamina damage. 3 turns cooldown.

- Purification: "Let's see how do you avoid this." Ixana accumulates all her dark energy and then releases it in a big explosion, once the explosion is over she's back on light mode. 3 points of stamina damage, chance to stun the opponent. 4 turns cooldown & returns Ixana to light mode.

- Vortex Crusher: Ixana spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away. 5 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown, chance to stun the opponent.

- Final Revenger: "I'm not going to give up! Take this! Ixana grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Ixana flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 6 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown, chance to leave the opponent on the floor.

- Riot Javelin: "I'll blow you away!", Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a red energy sphere. Then, she shouts "THIS ENDS NOW!" as she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. 10 points of stamina damage and 8 turns cooldown, can be used when Ixana is bound or grabbing an opponent for a sure hit at the cost of 10 points on dark mode.

Common move:

- Midara transformation: "Time to fight fire with fire!" Ixana releases her midara powers temporarily going into her midara form, while she's on this form she can use some of the midara powers she have been learning from her past battles. Lasts 3 turns, 6 turns cooldown. (She can learn one move from each midara she fights, the move in question will be either choosed by the midara creator or by rng)

Midara mode moves:

- Ice Kiss: "This should cool you off for a bit." Similar to the kiss of any other succubus, but forces cold essence into her opponent, causing them to take 2 stamina damage. Ixana regains 1 willpower if the opponent took any stamina damage. Also has a 50% chance to charm and 50% chance of bind her opponent. If she binds her opponent with this attack, she also regains 1 willpower each turn as long as her opponent is bound to her. Can only be used once every 2 turns.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 3:55 pm

"Hey what are you doing!? Let him go!" Ixana stands in front of TAMA, "Wait... What are you? A robot midara?" Ixana was surprised by this discovery.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Tama would be startled, if she had the capability to be so, quickly adjusting herself to stare Ixana down. striking a pose that demonstrated both her cleavage and ass, in a position impossible for fleshilings.

“Inquiry 1: Are you a hero?”
“Inquiry 2: Do you like what you see, honey~?”

Loosening her grip on the man, she cocked her head slightly at Ixana

“Suggestion: For the sake of efficiency, answer inquiry one first.”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:05 pm

"A hero? I don't really see myself as one even when people say so... I'm just a woman with a mission..." Ixana blushed slightly and took her eyes off TAMA's gorgeous cleavage, "Why are you looking for heroes?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:13 pm

“Mission objective; Find and-*Bzzt* COMPLETELY DOMINATE ALL heroes.”

“...Inquiry: Hu-*Bzzt* FLESHLINGS call you a hero, do they~?”
She releases the man in her grip, unceremoniously dropping him onto the ground, leaving him sprawling away.
“Suggestion: You don’t need to be modest with me, cutie.” Tama says, after noticing Ixana’s  eyes on her chest.

“Inquiry: Would you like to be- *BTZZ* DOMINATED INTO SUBMISSION?”
“Note; This is a MANDATORY process.”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:18 pm

"Dominate? What are you talking about? Listen, I don't really want to fight I rather talk things out, can't we reach an agreement?" Ixana kept her guard up as she talked to TAMA.

"Also..." Ixana blushed, "W-What do you mean by c-cutie... Don't say weird things."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 pm

“Suggestion: We should get weird, then~.”

Tama repeats herself, in as “Hushed” tone as she can manage, barely audible.
“Note; This is a mandatory process”

“Suggestion: Yes, we should...” She taps a finger against her blank face “Come to terms.”
Tama prepared an offensive attack plan in her mind, as she took a few steps toward Ixana, emphasising her hips, purposefully making her chest shake with each step.

Gently reaching her arms out, in a facade of a friendly approach, Tama...

Grapple - 36
Ixana has been grappled!

Clasped her hands against Ixana’s shoulders, pulling her close against her Silicone chest.

“Suggestion: You will make yourself comfortable, sugar, and relax!” She says, almost dauntingly, despite her previous lack of emotion “Note; This unit is going to provide to your nee-*bzzt* COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY DOMINATE YOU.” she says, as if reaffirming her intention.

Last edited by Jelly on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:36 pm

"Glad to see you agre-... Agh, let go of me!" Ixana found herself trapped in TAMA's embrace, she felt how incredible soft her breast are, so alluring... So tempted to just let go...

No! What was she thinking, once she snaped out of it, she started to struggle.

(Struggle)

(I guess the Iran thing was the corrector? XD)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Struggle - 34!

Ixana pulls herself out of TAMA’s metallic grasp, stumbling back as the androids chest springs back out

“Inquiry: Are these not up to scratch?” TAMA questions, attempting to mimic irritation, groping her breasts and looking down at them, as if to double check.

“Statement: I have other methods. Do not worry, you will want to-*Bzzzt* SUBMIT in no time!”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm

"I guess there is other option than fight huh... Well then..." Ixana quickly prepared herself to fight changing into her dark mode and rushing towards TAMA.

(Darkness Rush)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:57 pm

(Just realised that most of TAMA’s attacks do pretty low damage. Mind if I reduce the starting stamina/Willpower to 25?)

Darkness rush - 37, Failure
(A lot of 30’s, huh?)

Ixana drops her weapons, and tries to gather her energy for a charge attack...
But she can’t focus, as the feeling of Tama’s body invades her mind!

“Suggestion: There’s no need to tire yourself out! We’ve got hours of fun for me to do that.”

Kissable lips - 13, failure!

TAMA’s faceplate begins to inflate a pair of plump lips!
TAMA pouts with her newfound prospetic, before charging toward Ixana, who sees the attack coming just in a nick of time, sidestepping before TAMA can land the kiss.

“Inquiry: all I want to do is-*BZZT* DOMINATE you. Why resist?”
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 5:16 pm

(Lmao just saw that Iran thing you mentioned. Yeah, that was autocorrect)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:10 pm

(Np we can start at 25 in fact seeing that Ixana attacks are a bit powerfull how about if TAMA starts at 35 stamina and Ixana starts at 25 stamina?, btw even if the attack fails Ixana still changes to dark or light mode when she uses one of those attacks)

"Sorry but I have no intention to be dominated, not gonna lie, you look gorgeous and all but I can't let you hurt more people, so I will have to defeat you!" Ixana rushes once more against TAMA trying to connect with an elbow.

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 11:28 am

(Alright, that’s all good)

Dark flash - 28

Ixana’s elbow hits it’s mark with a metallic crunch, quickly followed by a swift kick, sending TAMA stumbling back.

Getting her bearings, TAMA readjusts herself to see Ixana preparing to throw a crackling wave of energy.

Request: W-

Before she can even finish, the hurtling force connects, sending her against the ground with an audible thud of metal as she hits the floor.

5 Damage!
TAMA’s STAMINA: 30

“Conclusion: That hurts.
Or, at least it would if she were capable of feeling pain. Standing up and dusting herself with her hands, TAMA stares at Ixana.

Seemingly sizing her up, TAMA looks Ixana up and down.
“Note; Invalid genitalia for puff-puff.
Looking at her again, her fingers tapping her chin.
“Statement: Alternate outlet detected.”

Silicone Breast Press - 48, success

Charging at Ixana with newfound speed, She locks her arm around her head in a way only a machine could, as if if were hardcoded into her.
Well, it was.

TAMA forcefully snags Ixana’s head into her silicone chest, which quickly adjusts around her, shifting to best accompany her.

“Suggestion: Don’t worry, I’ll breathe for both of us~”
“Suggestion: Seriously, though, remember to breathe.”

2 Damage!
Ixana is bound!
Ixana’s WILLPOWER: 23
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 pm

"Mfphm!" Ixana was trapped between TAMA's soft breasts.

This feels... soo good... heavenly, her mind was drifting away trapped on that soft trap... n-no! I can't give up, she thought to herself and managed to recover her senses and struggled to get free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Struggle - 78, Success!

Ixana, summoning her strength pulls herself backwards, away from TAMA’s grasp, stumbling backward before firming her feet onto the ground

“Inquiry: Do you just not like them?” TAMA asks, tilting her head to the side and feigning sadness as she perks her assets up with her arms, examining them once again out of what little confusion she could muster from her CPU, seemingly taken aback by Ixana’s strength. “Suggestion: We will talk about this once this unit has-*BZZT* CRUSHED YOUR WILL TO FIGHT.”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 pm

"I mean they are really soft, but I can't give up you know, if I give up I will never reach my dream of peace between humans and midaras... speaking of which..."

Ixana focuses her mind and suddenly black wings and a black tail comes out of her back, "Time to try this form out!" she says as she rushes towards TAMA, while rushing she seems to be leaving a frosty trail behind her.

(Midara form + Ice Kiss)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Ice kiss - 24, success!

If she was capable, TAMA would be shocked by the transformation that took place before her, but instead merely stared.

“Inquiry: How did you do that?”
As TAMA stood there, trying to process what she had just seen, she failed to realise that Ixana was rushing towards her at an alarming speed, taking a defensive position, but dropping it as Ixana... Kisses her?
“Inquiry: Finally come to your sense, Hun?”, not realising what was happened as cold essence seeped into her internal systems

2 damage!
TAMA’s STAMINA: 28
(For the effects, I’ll do over/under 50, if that’s all good)
Charm - 17, Failure!
Bind - 71 - Success!

Before TAMA can understand what’s happening, a notice appears on her otherwise blank face.
“INTERNAL TEMPERATURES LOW; RETREA-*BZZT* ATTACK.”

“Inquiry: What are you doing?”
TAMA is unable to move!
“Request: Cease immediately.”

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:22 pm

(Sounds good!)

"Something wrong? You seem a bit *giggle* cold." Ixana continued to thigtly hold TAMA in her arms trying to keep her frozen in place and draining her energy.

(Keep holding)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:46 pm

“Inquiry: Have you forgotten who is supposed to be Dominating here?”

TAMA attempts to move, shuddering her stiff metallic limbs, still held in Ixana’s arms
Struggle: 73, Failure!
“Request: One second.”
But to no avail! She attempts to re-heat herself internally..
Struggle: 39, Failure
But finding no success!
“Statement: This doesn’t usually happen, trust me.”
Struggle: 14, success!
But, using her emergency backup power, TAMA forcefully parts herself from Ixana.

Inquiry: You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you~?
“Suggestion: Don’t worry about it. This unit was built to play rou-*BZZT* DOMINATE HEROES...AND HEROINES.

Silicone butt tease: 84, Success!

Throwing herself at Ixana, TAMA’s surprisingly soft ass collided against Ixana’s crotch, rubbing against it.
“Suggestion: Or, you could just let me take care of you... <3”, displaying a heart on her faceplate.

Charm: 78, success!

Ixana has been charmed!

Turning her head 180 degrees, she looks at her.
“Inquiry: How does that sound, hon? <3”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 pm

(So how is the willpower/stamina? Ixana should have heal herself 3 stamina points due the Ice Kiss effect)

"Ah... That sounds so... good... but I can't give up.. but now that I think about it... yeah why don't you come closer? I will give up..." Ixana prepares herself for a counterattack.

(Bloody Counter)

(Btw this counter is activated if the enemy makes a melee attack, if the enemy doesn't attack or uses a range attack the move doesn't trigger.)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:37 pm

TAMA’s STAMINA: 24
Ixana’s Willpower: 24

“Suggestion: Good to hear! Relax while this unit p-*BZZT* SEXUALLY CRUSHES YOU.

Grapple: Countered!

As TAMA reaches for Ixana, her embrace is returned by a blast of energy, the force pushing her backwards, but landing on her feet.

Cracking her metallic neck, TAMA glares with her blank face at Ixana.

“Statement: I see how it is.

TAMA’s STAMINA: 21
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Yes! she thought to herself, "I have to keep going while I have the chance!" with that said Ixana charged forward once morewith a spinning elbow.

(Vortex Crusher)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Vortex Crusher - 90, Critical success!

TAMA watches as Ixana accelerates into a spinning blur, that without warning comes hurtling towards her.
“Request: Merc-“
TAMA raises her arms up to defend herself, but it’s too late when Ixana’s elbow connects with inexplicable power, sending sparks from TAMA, who was launched into a nearby building by the sheer force of the the attack!

Pinned against the building, TAMA is open to a follow up attack!

“Suggestion: Perhaps we could talk about this?”

TAMA’s STAMINA: 16!
Ixana’s WILLPOWER: 24!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:11 pm

"If you want to talk... do it to my light side, she's the one who does the talking, this might hurt a bit still."

Ixana charges up her energy and releases a powerful explosion returning to light mode in the process.

(Purification)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana Bright vs TAMA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next