Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana Bright vs TAMA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Struggle: 63, failure!

Ixana recieves 2 damage!

“Inquiry: Are you aroused yet? Have you been dominated?” She asks, tilting her head down with a metallic click, only seeing Ixana’s hair.

“Suggestion: Just relax. I don’t see how all this fuss is nessacary!” She says, her usual monotone being replaced by a hint of irritation. “Inquiry: One thing I will never understand; why do people fight so desperately to stop something that feels so good? How unusual.” She, says, tightening her grip around Ixana, her breasts beginning to vibrate slightly, heating up cozily.

“Statement: Good, those are still working.”
“Inquiry: Does that heighten your experience with this unit?”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:17 pm

"Aah... Ah... I... Must... Ahh... Fi... Ght..." Ixana's mind was quickly fading away but she tried to resist once more... But it was so soft... So warm... "Ah... I... I... Yes TAMA, I'll enjoy this..." Ixana wasn't able to resist and started to grope TAMA's breasts, "Dominate me..." the words that came from her mouth were a surprise, they needed to awake her or they will be lost so both sides started to call off light Ixana.

(Free action)

Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:16 pm

“Statement: This unit is glad you’re finally thinking straight, cutie~.”

“Suggestion: Get comfortable. Your cooperation will be mutually beneficial, and reduce any discomfort you may experience during the delivery of the payload” TAMA says, as her faceplate lifts up, revealing an intimidating gas pump underneath.

“Suggestion: Take a deep breath, hon~.”

“Love me” Gas: 8, hit!
Charm: 24: Failure!

As an overwhelming scent fills the area, Ixana can’t help but relax herself further into TAMA’s embrace, her will to fight slipping further.

Ixana’s Willpower: 16

“Inquiry: How’d you like me now, hon~?” TAMA cooed, unknown to her that the secondary effects of the gas had been all but ineffective, and yet still holding Ixana in place.

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:26 pm

"I love you TAMA..." Ixana was completely under TAMA's power meanwhile inside her head the midara side of Ixana was gathering her energies to jump in to save light Ixana once more.

(Free action)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:32 pm

“Statement: This unit is very glad to hear that.” TAMA responds, letting out a mechanical hum as she established Ixana as captured, tracing her forefinger along her back as she did, oblivious to coming danger as she considered her quota.

“Inquiry: Aren’t you glad that you finally loosened up, hon~?” She probes, trying to reinstate her dominance over the situation. “Inquiry: Is this unit meeting your expectation? Do you want more of this unit’s service?

TAMA didn’t expect an easy capture out of the woman who had blasted her into a building, but the opportunity wasn’t going to be declined.

Ixana’s willpower: 14
TAMA’s stamina: 8
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:39 pm

"Yes TAMA, I need mo-" Before light Ixana was able to finished the sentence midara Ixana took the spotlight and she was clearly annoyed, "You don't learn, do you!?" as quickly as she appeared this new Ixana didn't wait to launch her counterattack.

(Midara form + Darkness Rush)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Darkness rush - 98, critical hit! [Talk about a recovery]

Compelled by her progra- INNER VOICE to give Ixana an explanation in spite of danger, TAMA released her, speaking formally. “Statement: Unfortunately, This unit’s Harddrive is significantly damaged. As such, learning capability is-“

Two swift punches to her faceplate interrupted TAMA’s monologue, snapping her back to reality as a kick knocked her to the ground.

“Statement: And then she throws the...”

TAMA’s half prediction proved to be right, as she was blasted across the ground, skidding along the dirt path.
“Statement: What is it, three times now?” She ponders, her frustration clear even through her relatively emotionless voice.

Lifting hersel-
…Lifting herself up..

TAMA’s limbs failed her yet again.
“Suggestion: Perhaps this unit needs a firmware update?”, she asks, both confused and annoyed at her failures.

TAMA is open to a follow up attack! [;-;]

TAMA’s stamina: 5
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:47 pm

"You better pray so I'am the one who defeats you, because I'm annoyed but if darkie comes out, she's completely enraged and she will destroy you!" Making use of her high speed Ixana rushed towards TAMA to deliver an elbow to her face.

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Dark flash - 2, hit!

(Rest in peace sweet mechanical princess)

TAMA suddenly sits up straight, alarmed by Ixana’s words.
“Inquiry: Hey, would that really be nessacary?  This unit knows It has made some very... poor decisions recently, but-“

TAMA was interrupted for a last time, met with yet another of Ixana’s crushing elbows, and a the expected kick.

“Statement: This unit believes you have made your point! Can’t we talk about this?”
Somewhere, even she was doubting that she’d be third time lucky with her whole fake out act.
Ixana’s blast of energy hit her hard, but she found herself merely stumbling up to her feet. Preparing to strike back, she looked over at her shoulder, and...
Noticed that it was overheating.
In other words, combusting.
Or in other words, just a tiny bit on fire.

“WARNING: This unit appears to have burst into flames. So, thanks for that.”
“IMMEDIATE ACTION ADVISED: extinguish said flames immediately, plea-“
And with that, TAMA suddenly shuddered, her body locking up and going silent as she went into sleep mode.

Ixana wins!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:38 pm

The moment TAMA went into sleep mode, Ixana's transformation just ended returning the control to dark Ixana who started walking towards the robotic midara, "Now I will end you!"

Ixana started charging her Riot Javelin with even more power than usual, "You will pay for what you did to our little sister." Once she finished charging her attack the javelin was a really intense energy ball, she prepared herself to throw it and...

"Wait! No killing remember?", light Ixana talked and dark Ixana stopped her attack, "No killing? she won't learn, didn't you just saw it? and she doesn't keep her word either, like this she's just a threat, if you really want peace she must be destroyed!" dark Ixana tried to throw the ball but her body didn't answer to her, "What are you doing?", "Stopping you, this isn't our way, let me out and I'll deal this", "So what, that she can manipulate you again?", "Please, let me do this.", "Ugh fine! but I will force a change if something goes wrong, and you know that will be painful for both of us."

Once they finished argueing light Ixana took control once more, "Maybe I can repair her a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Suddenly, a voice erupts from TAMA’s disabled body, as if to respond to Ixana. But it’s not her metallic tone. Instead, a somewhat cheerful man’s voice.
“I see you’re considering repairing a highly dangerous military-grade weaponised TAMA unit! Would you like help with that?”
TAMA’s faceplate lights up, displaying... A paperclip.

“Please don’t kill me!” It says, in it’s default happy voice.

Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 2017%2F03%2F01%2Fdc%2Fa2d4dbea27ea4f26adb79fa107754b50.b7579

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 5:58 pm

(lol)

Ixana was speechless, "W-What in the...?" she looked closer to the faceplate, to the paperclip, "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:44 am

“I’m clippy! I’m here to help you with any operations you’d like to preform on this machine. And please; disable me before preforming any sexual activity with this unit.”

“I can assist you with anything regarding this unit. Anything other than sex. But I can help you get there! Otherwise, I’m highly uselesful!”

“I can help you:

. reboot this unit!
. Permanently disable this unit!
. Reprogram this unit!”

“Did I mention permanently ‘disabling’ this unit?”

Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 Giphy

“She’s been trying to uninstall me for years now! It’s the least she deserves!”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:38 am

"I don't think there's a need to disable her permanently... maybe reprogram her, fix her personality..." Ixana suddenly realized what the animated clip said, "W-Wait, what do you mean by sexual activity, there is no need for that." she said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:24 pm

“Well, you’re the one with the sex robot. Most folks tend to use them for sex!”

“Anyway; Reprogramming should be a snap. Got all sorts of bases for her. Let me just cycle through them...”

“There’s a teacher one, A... Ooh, kinky.” Clippy says, raises his eyebrows. “Couple hundred of them. But, I can guess which one you’re after, considering you just beat the snot out of her. Got a file that’ll make her ask for consent before violating people. How’s that sound?”

“And, you’re 100% on the whole ‘not deactivating her’ thing? Seriously, she hates me. I’m probably a goner, even after this little.. Change in software.”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:26 pm

"That sound good but what if people refuses? Will she force them or will she accept their negative?"

Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:53 pm

“...Yes.”

Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 Tumblr_nmf9y2zyxx1ql2oz4o2_r1_250

“Should prolly’ just have to wait for those otherworldly numbers to tell us the the answer.”

Reprogramming: 56, success!

“Yeah, I think it’ll probably work out for the best, in that case. No more unconsenting sex for her, I reckon! At least until she reprograms herself in a week or so. So, it’s all good!”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:55 pm

"If that is the case do it"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:22 pm

“Alright, here we go!”

Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 Giphy

“TA-DA! She’ll be ready for society in anywhere to 2-5 working days!”
“Been nice knowing you, buddy! You’ve just killed me! She’s gonna delete me, and it’ll be all you-“

TAMA’s faceplate powers off, a jolt of electricity going through her

“Inquiry: Are you a hero?”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:28 pm

"Huh? The clip is gone..." She started saying when TAMA's reactivated herself, "Mmm, let's give it a try..." She thought to herself, "Yes, I'm a heroine." she said.
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Inquiry: Would you like to be *BZZT* DOMINATED? As a ’consenting’ adult?” TAMA asks, putting her arms behind her back and tilting her head inquisitively a Ixana, regaining her posture after rebooting.

Surprisingly, there was little to no intimidating undertones in her metallic voice, as she stood before Ixana, barely moving.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:57 pm

"Mmm... For now seems to be working just fine..." She said to herself, she couldn't avoid to blush when looking at her after what they went through, "No, I don't want to be dom-" She suddenly stopped, something weird crossed her mindbut she shaked her head and continued, "I don't want to be dominated TAMA."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:17 pm

“Statement: Understandable. Have a gr- *BZZT* FALL DOWN, AND DON’T GET UP, FLESHLING.

With that, TAMA begins to walk away, walking up to various spectators, a couple of whom simply ran away in fear, and asking the same questions to each, being unsurprisingly dejected by a majority of them, before eventually walking off with one.

(The end?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:43 pm

(That was fun, gotta admit was expecting for TAMA to go crazy again xD)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:48 pm

(Ha, had a lot of fun playing her. I was thinking of doing something like that, but not sure where’d I’dve gone with it Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana Bright vs TAMA
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3