Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glen meets Liselle (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Glen meets Liselle (Fin) Empty
PostSubject: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:41 pm

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.

Status Effect
Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Cherry Addiction Status- Attacker of the afflicted

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Glen the Fast Shadow

Description: A warrior wearing a black hoodie and a mask of equal color with feline eyes in it, most of the time explores the woods and seeks Midaras which to defeat because one of them attacked the clan where he belongs with an army Full of them

physical : All his clothes are the same color which is black the only thing different from this are the cat eyes of his mask which are yellow, almost never removes the mask to protect his identity and avoid being attacked by surprise to be recognized

Glen Moves:
Overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight)

Invisible slits: Glen climbs any flat surface at an extreme speed leaving his opponent no chance to counteract or dodge, can be used every 3 turns, inflicts 3 damage and can stun the target for 2 turns

Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 2 damage , can be used every 2 turns

Spike Dance: Glen started to spin in place, his daggers pointed out, creating many spikes which would spread all over the stage causing some to hit the target,then he will say "don't you like my Dance, wow You look a bit prickly" Tauting his oponent, inflicts 3 damage and can posion the target, can be used every 2 turns

Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3
damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated )

Healing food: Glen will search for food on his bag while keeping his dagers on his hands,the food may vary in Apples (Heal 2 Willpower) or if Critical sucess , a piece of meat (4 willpower restored)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief

Appearance: Liselle is a slimegirl that generally takes shape of a 5'5" woman that is is entirely dark red, her liquid form is constantly dripping is it holds a human-like shape shape. Due to this, there aren't a lot of clothes that she can wear that would either fall through her or vice versa except for liquid repellant clothes. Her eyes are white with purple pupil but the rest of her face is red including her small nose and full lips. Her "hair" drips down only up to her shoulder and falls within her shoulders.

Her body widening into a pair of shiny C cup breasts tipped with nipples. Her legs are also similarly smooth, seek and shiny, due to her flowing nature. She has no feet though as her legs end in a puddle underneath her. Although her natural form is red, Liselle is able to change the color of her body, even transparent so that she can be much more difficult to see or even notice.

Personality: Liselle is playful and inquisitive which is what lead her to what she does. Treating life as a game of a sort, she goes about careful and obtain items from anywhere whether it is from to abandon settlements, acting like a pool of water while stealing some coins that are dropped for herself. Liselle is also a bit of a packrat though from the things that she gather, making a stash that can even turn into something like a dragon's hoard but only accessible to her. She does seem to have a moral limitation as she will not take those that do not have much.

Unlike many of her kind, she does have intuitive and intelligent, leading her to learning to how to use the items she obtain and even be able to craft and build with raw materials. In fact, she actually made her own home where she stashes her stockpile of items deep underground where only her liquid body can access.

Combat:
Rapid Regeneration (Passive)- Liselle can pull herself together from many state of damage with some exception. However, winning games all the time would be boring, she sets a limit of how much she can regenerate before she give the match to her playmate. However, if she is fear of dying, she will not hold back. +0.5 stamina per turn if she is in genuine danger (most of the time not).

Slime Body (Passive)- Her unique physiology gives or many advances and some drawback. Physical attacks doesn't do much to her other than distort her form. Elemental attacks have unique effects on her and some are not what people would expect. Finally, it is virtually impossible to grab or bind her because...well...she's a slime girl....maybe if you have a giant jar.

Spoiler:

Kiss- Liselle grabs the other person with half of her body and kisses them on the lips. -2 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and leads to Deep Cherry Taste

Deep Cherry Taste- Liselle slips herself tongue in and twines with the other person's tongue and end up drinking a bit of herself. For some reason, she taste of a mild cherry soda. Sadly she doen't come in any other fruity flavor. -3 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and inflects Cherry Addiction for the match: kiss are more likely to succeed (roll 2 dice, one to succeed) for the match.

Slimed!- Liselle throws some of herself at the other person. When it lands on them, the slime part will move on its own and feel, caress, and grope on whatever part they are attach to. She also uses this when snatching items far away for hoarding purposes.. -2 willpower per turn. Must use an action to remove her slime off.

YOINK!- Being a very skilled thief, Liselle can sneak a bit of herself and steal the weapon from the other person. She is also charming enough to steal hearts as well. Disables all attacks that relies on the weapon. Requires one success roll to retrieve from her slime pseudopod. Can only be used once per match.

Slimeshift- Liselle learn how to shift her body to mimic the physical form of others. While it gives her great options to escape, it can also be used for offensive and defensive purpose. The main limit is that she has to shift into something of the same size. Mimic target's physical moves. Loses this form when using engulf or takes 5 stamina damage.

Solid Liquid Snake- Liselle can make herself transparent and blend in with her surrounding. Requires 2 successful rolls to hit her until next attack. Next YOINK! is automatically successful. Can use engulf outside Slippery when wet but requires a succuess roll.

Slippery When Wet- Liselle can leave a trail of herself in front of behind her that if they step on the trail, she will try to make them fall by sliding under them. Sometime used to troll hall janitors. Inflicts down.

Engulf- Liselle surrounds all of herself around the other person and tries to engulf them with her slime body while they are down. She doesn't engulf their face though as she is aware of others' need to breath. Downed target is automatically hit. Binds target. Leads to the following moves.

Liselle Spa- Her entire body, vibrates and form waves and grooves to ease out the tensions (and the will to fight) out of whoever is inside of her. She would also make a nice waterbed too. -2 willpower per turn.

Liquid Pleasure- With her liquid shifting body, she can touch, caress, kiss, lick, suck anywhere on the person's body, at the same time. However, such multitasking would also make it almost impossible for her to firmly hold them in her. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center make someone orgasm?. -5 will power. Target can automatically escape Engulf.
(if I mess up on the rules somewhere, let me know ._.)

Liselle is taking the shape of a muddy puddle on the road while a single pseudopod sight peeks a bit above to scan for potential items to take. Today has been a slow day. Liselle wasn't able to find anything that is worth snatching and most of the things that are she clearly saw that they need them. Liselle steals but she isn't heartless. She considered stealing from the nearby shop but after a failed attempt and causing some suspision from the owner of that there is someone, he doubled up the guards and make it impractical to do so and most everyone else is a peasant. BOOOORRRING!

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Wed May 16, 2018 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Glen was shoping new weapons from a weapon shop, he left the shop and walk toward his tent to take a rest after his day "well is time to equip my new daggers and continue travel" he said while keep his old daggers and equip his new in his back

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:57 pm

Huh, someone here looks out of place, sighting Glen. He looks pretty well armed but she isn't too worried as physical weapons doesn't really do too much to her. Apparently this guy bought some new weapons so she is looking to swipe his old ones, he doesn't need the old ones anymore, right? Plus she is getting bored so she might as well trail behind him....as a big puddle.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:02 pm

he notice something moving in the floor as he stopped and look around for something suspicious "hmm?" then he noticed a red puddle behind him, he though is only a puddle of juice or blood from an animal and just continue walking " it must be blood or juice" .

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Gah, did she forget to change color?! She switch to being transparent for a moment while he was looking back forward, now looking like a puddle of water. A pool of water is less conspicuous than a pool of red staff. She conitnues to trail behind him, scooting closer and moving a bit faster than his normal walking speed before she was able to get close enough she can find where is he storing the old daggers.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:15 pm

he keep his old daggers in his bag of weapons ,then he equip his cat mask for continue traveling "well is time to travel again" he start to disarm his tent which took a long time to do "i resally need a smaller tent than this , is hard to disarm this thing "

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Now is her chance, while he is unfolding the his camping temp, her puddle self slips up and a pseudopod arcs up and starts to rummage in his weapon bag and fold the dagger, wrapping around it and taking it in her form. The weapon is already starting to become clean of dirt and rust from her selectively digesting the impurities and leaving the daggers clean and shiny; she likes her items clean.

However curiosity gets the best of her and she started to rummage to see what else he may have. She isn't going to take everything but will leave him at least some things so he isn't defenseless.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:29 pm

he noticed how his bag is getting heavier and turn back to look what happen, "hey what are you doing !?" he said confused and take his new daggers preparing for a fight "¿what are you trying to do with my daggers?"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:34 pm

"Eeep" She exclaims as her gelatin form jumps back with both of his first pair of daggers inside of her before her form grows and starts to become more humanoid and very feminine form while turning to her natural red...while the daggers are still floating inside of her. "Oh hi! I'm Liselle and I liked your daggers. You got some new ones so I think you don't need these anymore right so I want them. I made then really shiny now ~♪." The rather chipper slime girl, sticks her hand into themselves and pull out the freshly Liselle-polished dagger that she stole.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:44 pm

"you're right but i still need them, nobody know, what if i lose these news" he said looking at her seriously and noticing that she are slime "oh, you are a slime girl ? well i admit you are beautiful i mean your body form is sexy" he said blushing heavily

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Liselle strikes a seductive yet still playful pose with a wink before she puts her arms down beside her. There is a good reason why she chose this form! Throwing a glance over his weapon bag to see if there is anything she can at least keep before looking at him with a bit of a cute pout. "Awww but you have anything I can keep? Maybe something you can part?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:55 pm

he blushed heavily looking at her while she pose ,when she finished he think something "well, i don't know, all of my old weapons are exchanged for money to buy new weapons" he said starin at her with a nervous grin

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Liselle sighs before she looks back at Glen and invokes one of the most powerful technique that even midaras would not dare to use due to how dangerous it is: Liselle gives Glen the most cutest, saddest puppy eyes ever. "Pleeeeaaase."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Glen sigh and then cross his arms again "well,well,maybe i have a weapon that the merchant don't want it to exchange " he said searching a old weapon in his back then he wlak toward her with a old sword before he give it to her he kissed her cheek "an extra for being sexy and cute" he said blushing

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:41 pm

"♪Yay!♪" Liselle hops up and glomps Glen cheerfully, happy to get a new item for free and without problems, her form pressing against his own before letting go. Noticable, no traces of her slime is stuck on him after she let go and his clothes aren't wet either.

She then slides over to the sword, then over the sword as it is ingested into her body, its silhouette floating visibly within her translucent red form. Her hand points to the daggers she ejected out. "Think the merchants will pay more for the old daggers now that I cleaned it up?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:55 pm

"oh, thanks the merchant maybe pay more,daggers are a rare weapon in this town so the more clean they are ,more money the merchant pay for them!" he said hugging liselle softly and blushing slightly "thank you very much sexy liselle" he said veyr happy

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:02 pm

"You're welcome!♪" She looks around for a bit as she wonder what to do now. Well she got a nice sword and probably able to stash it if she wants. But this guy is definitely smitten to her so she can definite be able to get more stuff with him around. Maybe something rare! Beside tagging along someone might be a different experience altogether. "So where are you heading towards anyways?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:09 pm

"nowhere in particular,just travel around the world for search new places and new things that i unknow" he said smiling at her and continuw hugging her ,his blush are still in his cheeks and he can't do anything than admit how sexy she is,"emm, i'm a little bored, what can we do to entertain ourselves a little?" he said smiling

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:20 pm

"♪Hee I think I already know what you would want to do as "entertainment. ♪" She smirks as he has that goofy little grin while still "holding" onto her (as best as he can with a liquid girl). As he embrace her, he causes her to flow past him to the point that he was walking into her embrace and covering himself halfway in her.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:31 pm

"wha-what are you trying to do?" he said nervous while seein what she is doing ,he jsut stay there trying to process what just happened without saying nothing

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:53 pm

She pointed out "Well it is you that decided to hug me long enough that I flow right over you though I am trying to not cover your face so you can still breath." The mutual embrace now has him surrounded by her as her arms still wrapped around him while a bit of herself is also coating all around him. Being inside of her body feels strangely warm and relaxing with no traces of harm at all. "While we are kind of in this position, let me help you out a little with that tensity~♪"

Glen has been engulfed.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:58 pm

he felt the warm and relaxing sensation he start to relax but then he felt a bad feeling about this and start to struggle "it feelt good but maybe is better for me to continue travel" he said worried while still struggling

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Glen's Struggle- 23.
Glen's struggle was barely much of a shuffle due how initially relaxed he is and Liselle misinterpret his words a bit. "But your body is all pretzeled up. I can feel it everywhere. Don't worry, just relax and I will make you feel better.~♪"

Liselle Spa (74)
After saying that, her entire body engulfing him begins to hums and rumbles as she sends waves of vibration within herself and into Glen, as if it feels like a wave of solid water rubbing and massaging him even through his clothes. The sensation is very pleasing to say the least. The increasing soothing vibration and her innocuous action makes it easy to simply lie in her and let her work.

Glen: 28 willpower. (engulfed)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:54 pm

"let me go" he said continue struggling with all of his strengh , "can't stay here so please let me go" he said while trying to scape from her slime body , he continue moving whithout "This is bad"

Struggle

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Liselle Release
Glen is no longer engulfed.

Liselle seems surprised that he wants to actually get away. Not wanting to make him uncomfortable anymore, she willing withdraw the slime that was surrounding him, allowing him to step away (while not having any slime stuck to him). "Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glen meets Liselle (Fin)   Glen meets Liselle (Fin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Glen meets Liselle (Fin)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next