Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) Empty
PostSubject: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 12:50 pm

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.

-Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move
-Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

Status Effect
Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Slipped Status- Character must roll one success to get up

Cherry Addiction Status- Liselle deals one extra damage with kiss attack and can land a kiss attack with 1/2 successful roll, only first die determines critical.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Ferro Magia

Description: Son of the Duke of Aria, Ferro wanders around as a wandering Merc of sorts, preferring to never tell his family name.
Appearance: Ear-length white hair, lightly tan skin, green eyes, athletic physique, 6'5. He wears whatever he wishes, normally wearing a sleeveless red tunic and carries a metal staff around.

//Stamina Attacks
Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing two damage.
"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing three damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon.
Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals two damage.
Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing five damage. Available every five turns.
Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing two damage.
Knee, Fist, Elbow - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals two damage. If every roll is Successful, the attack will result in a whopping six damage.
Ground Pound - A two-part attack. One the first turn, Ferro grabs the opponent, putting a temporary bind status on them. If the opponent doesn't break out of the bind and if he succeeds in the second roll, he will suplex the opponent hard into the ground, dealing eight damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate: Halves all damage received for three turns. Usable every ten turns.
Calm Mind: Restores 6 Stamina/Willpower. Can only be used once per battle.
Enchant, Reinforcement: Doubles all damage dealt for the next three turns. Usable only once every battle.
Summon Prowd: Summons Prowd to defend him against an attack for one turn. Takes a turn to prepare. Usable once every battle.
Summon Swamp Succubus: Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

//Fetishes
Large breasts - After his loss against Big Sis October and Lil Sis Squid, Ferro has developed a bit of a fetish for large breasts. Boob damage increased by 2 points.
Slime Girls - In the course of his battle with the Slime Succubus, he's been forcefully imbued with a heavy fetish for Slime Girls. Damage from Slime Girls increased by 2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief

Appearance: Liselle is a slimegirl that generally takes shape of a 5'5" woman that is is entirely dark red, her liquid form is constantly dripping is it holds a human-like shape shape. Due to this, there aren't a lot of clothes that she can wear that would either fall through her or vice versa except for liquid repellant clothes. Her eyes are white with purple pupil but the rest of her face is red including her small nose and full lips. Her "hair" drips down only up to her shoulder and falls within her shoulders.

Her body widening into a pair of shiny C cup breasts tipped with nipples. Her legs are also similarly smooth, seek and shiny, due to her flowing nature. She has no feet though as her legs end in a puddle underneath her. Although her natural form is red, Liselle is able to change the color of her body, even transparent so that she can be much more difficult to see or even notice.

Personality: Liselle is playful and inquisitive which is what lead her to what she does. Treating life as a game of a sort, she goes about careful and obtain items from anywhere whether it is from to abandon settlements, acting like a pool of water while stealing some coins that are dropped for herself. Liselle is also a bit of a packrat though from the things that she gather, making a stash that can even turn into something like a dragon's hoard but only accessible to her. She does seem to have a moral limitation as she will not take those that do not have much.

Unlike many of her kind, she does have intuitive and intelligent, leading her to learning to how to use the items she obtain and even be able to craft and build with raw materials. In fact, she actually made her own home where she stashes her stockpile of items deep underground where only her liquid body can access.

Combat:
Rapid Regeration (Passive)- Liselle can pull herself together from many state of damage with some exception. She also have a slippery mind that lets her recover mentally. However, winning games all the time would be boring, she sets a limit of how much she can regenerate before she give the match to her playmate. However, if she is fear of dying, she will not hold back. +0.5 stamina/will per turn if she is in genuine danger (most of the time not).

Slime Body (Passive)- Her unique physiology gives or many advances and some drawback. Physical attacks doesn't do much to her other than distort her form. Elemental attacks have unique effects on her and some are not what people would expect. Finally, it is virtually impossible to grab or bind her because...well...she's a slime girl....maybe if you have a giant jar.

Spoiler:

Kiss- Liselle grabs the other person with half of her body and kisses them on the lips. -2 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and leads to Deep Cherry Taste

Deep Cherry Taste- Liselle slips herself tongue in and twines with the other person's tongue and end up drinking a bit of herself. For some reason, she taste of a mild cherry soda. Sadly she doen't come in any other fruity flavor. -3 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and inflects Cherry Addiction for the match: kiss are more likely to succeed (roll 2 dice, one to succeed) and cause -1 extra willpower for the match.

Slimed!- Liselle throws some of herself at the other person. When it lands on them, the slime part will move on its own and feel, caress, and grope on whatever part they are attach to. She also uses this when snatching items far away for hoarding purposes.. -2 willpower per turn. Must use an action to remove her slime off.

YOINK!- Being a very skilled thief, Liselle can sneak a bit of herself and steal the weapon from the other person. She is also charming enough to steal hearts as well. Disables all attacks that relies on the weapon. Requires one success roll to retrieve from her slime pseudopod. Can only be used once per match.

Slimeshift- Liselle learn how to shift her body to mimic the physical form of others. While it gives her great options to escape, it can also be used for offensive and defensive purpose. The main limit is that she has to shift into something of the same size. Mimic target's physical moves. Mimicked moves can be converted to willpower damage instead of stamina. Loses this form when using engulf or takes 5 stamina or willpower damage.

Solid Liquid Snake- Liselle can make herself transparent and blend in with her surrounding. Requires 2 successful rolls to hit her until next attack. Next YOINK! is automatically successful. Can use engulf outside Slippery when wet but requires a succuess roll.

Slippery When Wet- Liselle can leave a trail of herself in front of behind her that if they step on the trail, she will try to make them fall by sliding under them. Sometime used to troll hall janitors. Inflicts slipped (1 success roll to get up).

Engulf- Liselle surrounds all of herself around the other person and tries to engulf them with her slime body while they are down. She doesn't engulf their face though as she is aware of others' need to breath. Downed or slipped target is automatically hit. Binds target. Enables the following moves: Liselle Spa, and Liquid Pleasure. Engulf-based moves works independently from Liselle's actions. (last part is experimental)

Liselle Spa- Her entire body, vibrates and form waves and grooves to ease out the tensions (and the will to fight) out of whoever is inside of her. She would also make a nice waterbed too. -1 willpower per turn.

Liquid Pleasure- With her liquid shifting body, she can touch, caress, kiss, lick, suck anywhere on the person's body, at the same time. However, such multitasking would also make it almost impossible for her to firmly hold them in her. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center make someone orgasm?. -3 will power. Target can escape Engulf without a roll.

Liselle is playing with this strange cube that has colors on each of the squad arranged in a 3x3 fashion. The main thing she gets from this is that she needs to shift them in a way so that all of the colors of the small squad needs to be the same as on each side of the cube. However the puzzling nature of the cube is making it difficult especially when she ends up getting one side just to lose it the single-color side when she has to shuffle the cube around.

The cube isn't hers though but the owner of the misc store refuses to even talk to her so she had to take it. The lure of the rubik's cube is too great for the inquisitive slimegirl! Although it is a rather odd sight to see a slimegirl playing with a rubik's cube in the first place.

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Sun May 20, 2018 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Ferro had gotten mixed results as he looked into rumors and complaints of a Slime Girl and recent thefts. It seemed as though she left people alone outside of stealing things from them, and most of the complaints came from those with steady careers and higher class folks.
As he finally managed to track her down, the first thing he saw raised quite a few questions. Was that a Rubik's Cube in her hands? Why would she have that? Before he could let himself space out, he coughed to get her attention. "Yo!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:11 pm

"WAAHH!!!" The startled slimegirl pops up from her puddled feet which causes the rubik's cube to fly out before she had to shape herself into a net to catch it before reforming herself into her female form with the cube in her left hand. Liselle twist her upper body in a 180 degree from her lower torso to see who uttered that sound. "Gee, you scared the bubbles out of me! That is what I get for getting too into puzzles that anyone can sneak up on me..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:15 pm

"Yeah, kind of a bad idea to space out, especially for someone like you," he agreed. "So, where'd you get the Rubik's Cube?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:24 pm

https://youtu.be/AuIgor5_PaQ?t=13

By then, Liselle starts spinning the cube on one of her fingers like a basketball. Albeit she is cheating a bit since her slime finger can keep the ball balanced before throwing it to the other hand and spinning it there as well before she catches it with her right hand. "Some merchant that wouldn't give me the cube even though he hasn't sold it for about a month now and tried to beat me with a mop."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:26 pm

"So you stole it," he prodded. Not that he could blame her in such a situation. It's not like Midara we're ever welcome enough to properly pay for goods.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:39 pm

"Well I played dead after he splattered me all around with that mop and tried to clean me up with. Then I just took the cube while he was busy with cleaning me up. By the time, he found it out was gone, I was gone. Though I left the mop behind because it was disgusting!" She grimace while sticking her tongue in disgust.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Ferro didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't help but snicker a little. "You let him mop you up to steal a cube?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:51 pm

"Yup~♪! It worked didn't it?" Holds up the cube now in her possession. "It is better than having him call guards on me. Spears and swords are worse at dealing with me than a mop but they might end up damaging the cube accidentally."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:55 pm

"I see." He had to admit, she was better at dealing with dangerous situations than others he's met. "Still, I've heard a lot about you. You've stolen quite a few things and you could get in serious trouble like that."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Liselle gives a brief roll of eyes at the admonishing. "That would work well and dandy if 1. There is a no-midara hiring policy, and 2. I am kind of "Kill on Sight".

She gives him a brief look over. "So I guess they sent you to deal with me but being more level-headed than them you decided to talk to me about what I did right?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:29 pm

"You're half right. I wasn't sent by them. I don't work with bigoted assholes," he told her. "But I do prefer to talk things over. What would you say if I told you there's a golden opportunity for you?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Huh? They didn't hire him? Well that is a new development and to her relief, he seem to dislike them as much as she does. However this just makes things more intriguing to her and much more interesting than the rubik's cube. "Golden opportunity? I'm listening."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:03 pm

"There's a forest, a big forest, a ways from here. I know who Witch that's been building up a safe place for Midara to live without risking adventurers and mercenaries finding it and attacking," he explained, walking towards Like cautiously.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:14 pm

(I assume you mean walking towards Liselle?)

"That does sound tempting to have a safe haven and all...but there are a lot of very interesting humanoid items that I want to check out..." She pauses for a moment.

"Also I kind of live underneath with a lot of stuff I been gathering so I would have to abandon all of it if I were to move." The thought of losing all of the wondrous items that she has been gathering makes her visibly uneasy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:39 pm

"How much stuff do you have? It can't be that hard to move it," he pondered.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:50 pm

"6 cubic feet if you scrunch it all together~♪" She says plainly with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:52 pm

"I could probably make a call and have all of it moved pretty quickly," he responded almost immediately as of how much she had didn't really matter.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Blink blink blinkety blink. "Wait, there is a midara that can burrow down 10 feet underground with no solid entryway? Or at least a big enough shovel?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:03 pm

"She probably never expected to be asked to do it, but I'm sure I can convince her to help," he assured her.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:15 pm

"Well, I'll go along with this and see where does it take me. Hopefully the witch isn't found of cherry-flavored slimegirl brew." The tone and the grin she used for the last part is pretty much playful and joking.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:16 pm

"Well, she definitely likes the taste of cherry," he quipped back. "Oh, but before we get started, I want to confirm something!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:28 pm

"She was about to make a playful remark back before she pauses on Ferro's desire for inquiring something. "Huh, what'd you need to confirm?" She stops sliding along the ground and pauses in front of Ferro.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm

"In case this doesn't go over, I'd like to make sure you can take care of yourself. You're a pretty sly one, so you can probably stay out of trouble, but if you can't..." He readies his staff and stands ready for battle.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:40 pm

"So you are checking if I can defend myself if I get caught? There is one issue though. I did mention that mop didn't do too much to me." She points to the staff. "That would be equally effective, no offense to your weapon. What I can do is set myself some limitations on my defense but that would defeat the purpose of testing me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next