Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:42 pm

"Yeah, much more for me than for you," he remarked, implying that dodging the woman's tackles was pretty just an example of going through the motions. "Anyways, Adri, I assume you know what we're here for?"
The woman stood up again and dusted herself off before saying, "Yes! Slime Succubus, right? With how long she engulfed you, she could have put any level of her slime into your body and you would never have known. Thankfully it doesn't seem like she put much, if any into your system."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:05 pm

"I've actually tried to detect if there are any within him and I wasn't able to find anything. So either he is clear or the signature of a slime succubus is more different than a slimegirl's than i thought." She steps forward with a cheerful smile. "I'm Liselle, nice to meet you~♪!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:10 pm

"Adrianna, cutie~" she replied, giving her a wink. Contact with Adri's skin sent a rush of lust through her, but it left as quick as it came when she let go. "Witch and landlord of the Sanctuary!"
"So, what should we do?" Ferro asked her.
"Well, I can't say for certain, but it's likely you were just a one-time stand to her," she told him. "Or maybe she just didn't expect you to suddenly vanish in a bright flash of light!" She giggled delightedly at the latter. "But you have certainly changed when it comes to Slime Girls, if you're test for Liselle here was anything to go by."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:26 pm

The reaction seems to be mutual between witch and slimegirl with lust of rush, and slime sensation passed between the two. Liselle froze a bit from the sudden rush before the lack of contact allows her to recover, no longer Ferro dodged her hug! "I think it was less of me being a slime girl and more of me making food jokes. He turned me into a cherry donut with his staff." Liselle's finger taps one end of Ferro's staff to indicate it while shooting Ferro with a -.- look.

"So you think he is safe enough from the slime succubus that he doesn't need to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:31 pm

"Well, she won't turn his head with a snap of her fingers, that's for sure. She hit him with an effect of her slime that induces a fetish for Slime Girls and when she won the battle it more or less became ingrained in his mind," she explained. "So while I don't expect you to go after her to fix a problem, I'd still advise you not go after her."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:36 pm

"His mind? That would be out of my range to help with. My slime body or anything I know of can't help with things for the mind. Wait..." She looks at Ferro with a strange look.. She quickly puzzled the implication of the slimegirl fetish to one perspective "That means he was fighting me with a handicap all this time."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:38 pm

"You gotta admit though," Ferro argued. "I almost kicked your gooey butter!" He grinned humorously as he poked her red nose.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Liselle raises a finger up and boops at Ferro's nose in return. "Actually you were kicking your own butt."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:42 pm

"I was testing you! Consider it part of the test! Exploit an opponent's weakpoint, and in your case, he might like it!" he retaliated, getting a giggle from Adri.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:47 pm

She pulls out her ace card in this little argument. She shifts into her catgirl form and nuzzles against Ferro's stomach, lovingly before she looks back at him with a victorious grin. "I win."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:51 pm

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh!" Adri cheered like some redneck football fan. Her cheers took what was a snarky and cute comeback into one that made him laugh.
"Alright, save the sass and spirit for the bed," he interjected, giving her a peck on the lips.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:57 pm

She gives Ferro a smooch back before she turns back to her normal slimegirl form before she turn towards Adrianna. "I think you can tell that I don't exactly operate like other midaras though. Ferro can attest to a lot of antics that I've done as a slimegirl."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:01 pm

"Yeah, through the info I've gathered, she doesn't go around offering and-or pushing sex onto others," Ferro confirmed. "I can say with 100% certainty that this is a good jelly! No preservatives needed!"
"Aside from stealing," Adri agreed jokingly.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:08 pm

She eyes the two with a blank look. "That sounds like some sort of fruity midara dessert commercial..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:13 pm

"What, you're allowed to make food jokes and not me?" Ferro asked, his tone one of mocking indignation.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:21 pm

"Weeeelll. The last time you made a joke, it was something along the like of two heads are better than one." She propped her elbow on a table with her head rested on there while looking at him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:22 pm

(They never entered the house)
"True, but I least I didn't make a joke about getting head," he shot back, remembering what she almost said during the fight.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:31 pm

(prop on tree branch!) "Good because if you did, I am sure Adrianna would be willing to. Pst don't say it, hehe" A bit of a reminder that a guy should never say some like that around a pair of midaras in the same area (and who knows how many are in the forest)

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:34 pm

He's had to go a round or two with at least a third of the Midara in the Sanctuary numerous times before, he wasn't worried. "Anyways, so I'm not in any danger, I just find Slime Girls especially attractive now... apparently."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:41 pm

She thinks for a moment on the subject of his imbued fetish. "You know it is a good thing that we didn't visit my daughters and the slime sovereign first. I wouldn't be able to extract you from there."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:45 pm

"It's a fetish, not a mind control imprint," he told her. "Unless you meant that they wouldn't let me go. Also, there's Slime Sovereign?!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:57 pm

"I was more implying that you wouldn't want to leave. It is hard enough for any guy to willfully leave but add in the fetish, you might as well make it your new home."

"And the slime sovereign is more fancier name than the place really is. But as the name does imply, the place is the home to a nice number of slime girls."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:03 pm

"Yeah, okay," he conceded. "I'm curious about the place, though, but I'd prefer to keep my mind the way it is."
Adri turned to Liselle and asked her, "So, have you decided to move in or are you still undecided?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Liselle's gaze looks a bit distant "I am actually still on the fence on this to be honest. The main issue is whether I am allowed to go about outside of the sanctuary. I can easily stop stealing so I don't cause trouble, but freedom is something I am not sure if I can give away for safety easily." She gestures to Ferro, "And as you can see I can hold my own against a hard hitter like Ferro, not to be conceit though."

"However I came here with Ferro willingly, so I am, at least, willing to hear you out, Adrianna." She concluded with a smile, not her usual silly or cute Liselle smile but a one that is more in place of a more mature being.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:19 pm

"That's good. You're very reasonable, and so are we," Adrianna replied, losing the cutesy demeanor herself. "There's no need to worry, Liselle. As a resident of the Sanctuary, you're entitled to leaving the forest any time you want to. This place is more of a home with set rules than anything else."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next