Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:26 pm

She nods slowly in acknowledgment, allowing one of her concerns to be at rest. "Very well. That is reasonable enough. So what are rules that are set in place for Sanctuary?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:32 pm

"First of all, no getting into fights with anyone. At least not real fights, unless both parties want to," she started. "Second, as a resident, though the human residents are obligated to have a few flings, you can't strongarm them into going at it if they don't wish to. Third, tell no one about this Sanctuary, where it's located, or how to access it unless you can trust that they'll move in or be willing to keep it a secret."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Liselle places one of her right finger on her left hand" For rule 1, what about cases for self-defense? Assuming it is allow, what are the limits that is disallowed while defending oneself?
And of cases that you need to initiate in order to stop a more severe consequence from happening especially to Sanctuary?

She then places a second finger. "For rule 2,I assume that both side must consent, without either side influenced by chemical, psionic, psychological, blackmail, or otherwise making them give 'consent' in circumstances that they would not normally do so otherwise. I had one bad case of a scylla that kidnaps a slimegirl's mate and plan to make him stay with Stockholm syndrome.

And rule 3, while I will not betray you in any way. There may be someone that does. Do you have a contingency in the case that Sanctuary is known to a hostile faction? And then there is the case of individuals that join that has allegiance to others. While they may not intend to betray you, conflict of interest may force them to choose between."

She gave a brief sigh and offers an sad smile that seems rather out-of-character for her. "Please understand that I am not trying to nick-pick at the rules for the sake of doing so. I want to see what decisions you make in regards to these rules. "

(Going to head to bed after posting that so you can take your time with responding if you want. Night! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:19 pm

"I and others I've deemed trustworthy ensure that any scuffles are overseen. As for acts of self-defense, deaths are not allowed in this forest, so we will allow self defense, but not killing as a result of that. The instigator will be kicked out with their mind wiped of any trace of this place," she responded, answering her questions for the first clarification.
"Regarding consent, no lasting effects on the mind nor is blackmail tolerated. Nothing gets by me in this place and if something of that nature goes down, I will know.
"Finally, in regards to contingency plans, I can easily defend the Sanctuary against outside threats should it be attacked. Fire cast upon the trees can be put out easily not just by myself, but by water fairing Midara. And as for telling who will be trusted and who won't, I do a quick check of each potential resident's mind as a cautionary measure and, as I've stated before, if someone gets kicked out of the Sanctuary, they lose all memory of the Sanctuary. I hate to fiddle with the minds of others, but if it has to be done, it has to be done."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:31 am

Liselle listens to the entire explanation of the rules and the actions that is required to be done to ensues the safety of Sanctuary. "I see that you have something in place for many of the potential underlying issues with the rules. And from both how you presented them as well as some things I've observed, you've seem to be ready for any unexpected issues that may rise up."

"So, one last question. Why me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:31 am

"A good question. Though we most often target Midara that cause more of a ruckus," she began.
"To keep the peace and lessen the bad rep of Midaras in general," Ferro stated.
"We also track down Midara like you and..." Two other Slime Girls, much younger looking poked their heads out of the trees. "Those two. Midara who don't cause much noteworthy issues, if any. Misa and Mina's young appearances is more than just aesthetic. They're about ten years old mentally, and all they've done so far are small pranks and practical jokes, but when you live near a port town with a fairly sizeable adventurers guild, it's a risky residency."
Ferro waved at Misa and Mina, the red and blue fruit-scented slimes, who waved back cheerily. "We figured we'd extend a hand to any Midara who might want a safe place to be on the off chance they need it."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:02 pm

Liselle notices behind her where two slime kids were hiding and popped up where Ferro was indicating. She gave them a warm smile as she waved to them before returning back to the subject at hand.
"Hmm so you take in those that aren't particular harmful like me and the children. And you also call to those that creates trouble as well to at least remove them from causing conflict. What line do you draw that they are too dangerous that you will not take them in?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:37 pm

"The shameless and careless," she answered seriously. "Arrogant and uncaring Midara aren't even given the offer in the first place if it's clear they won't change their ways."
"Typically, Midara from that Kiss Cult people have been talking about generally don't get offered Sanctuary. They're a good example of Midara that don't get invites."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:49 pm

"The Kiss Cult? That is a...strange cult name. What exactly do they do? And I mean more than just kissing." Liselle seems a bit puzzled about a whole cult built on one affectionate action. Sure her own kisses are nice but she doesn't build her entire existance around it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:59 pm

"They devote their lives to a goddess...Lilith, if memory serves me right?" Ferro explained. "They 'recruit' new members and employ men when they can."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:05 pm

"If they are around, I'll try to look into being able to turn my flavor into dragon pepper." She muses softly.

"Although the name Lilith sounds...familiar."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:12 pm

"If you do, promise me you'll warn me afterwards," Ferro replied.
"Lilith herself hasn't been located by us quite yet, so it's safe to say no havoc is being caused by her directly," Adri stated.
"If she even exists..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:24 pm

"Sure, I will Ferro. Although I might stay and watch as a few members try to find water after trying to kiss a dragon pepper slimegirl." Her mind briefly going through how to troll the kiss cult members.

She turns towards Adrianna. "Hopefully not, but we still need a way to counter the members since they do exist. I just hope we do not need them."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:26 pm

"As of right now, the cult's activity is minimal at most," Adri stated. "Currently that haven't been doing much of anything noteworthy."
"Except for that one chick Anika fought," Ferro noted dismissively.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:33 pm

"Well that is an assurance of the safety of Sanctuary at least. But I will give both of you a heads up if I find anything odd."

She looks at Ferro briefly. "I do not know who Anika is, unfortunately. Someone of Sanctuary?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:35 pm

"Yeah, she's got dark skin, black hair and she a cat girl," he told her. "And thanks for the assist."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:08 pm

She nods and smile to Ferro before turning towards Adri. "So I have one last question, if I may ask."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:09 pm

"Go right ahead," she replied. "What's on your mind?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Liselle closes her eyes for a moment before open them while looking at Adri, while there isn't much change visibly, there does seem to be a silent strength behind him. "Will you allow me to mentor the children?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:19 pm

This took both Ferro and even Adri aback. "Yes. You may train the children. They'll have to learn eventually," Adri allowed.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:26 pm

She grins as the reaction of the two from that question. It was then that she turned towards Ferro. "Remember the 6 cubic feet of inventory that I told you about a while back buried? Those are all educational purposes for myself and now for the children. The books are laminated-protected from moisture so slimes cannot smudge the print. There are also a lot of other things that may help with development even for me." It was then that she remembered something that caused her to facepalm. "Ferro, you remember where we fought? I left my rubik's cube there..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Ferro nodded, remembering her mentioning her buried inventory. He did say that he could get everything moved. But then he heard the Rubik's Cube get mentioned and snickered. "Alright, let's go back and get it!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:44 pm

"Sure though the learning material first, I just want the cube because I got up to 2 sides matching colors and getting close." She grins widely. She reaches to hold Ferro's hand for a bit as if expecting a teleportation soon.

(In the meanwhile this player only got 1 side of that blasted cube!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:49 pm

(If only she knew that getting two sides is easy and getting all sides sucks dong! XD)
"You got it! Adri, send us to our last location, please," Ferro said. Adri nodded and began their teleportation, waving them good bye just before they vanished.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:54 pm

(Well to her credit, she just started and I don't want her to be too hyper-intelligent Smile . Right now I almost she is god-mode sue >.< .)

Liselle recognized the area that they have met, fought, and had sex. Her eyes moved to a certain tree which has a red orb with the Rubik's Cube. "Ah there it is. She stretches out her hand from her position to grab the orb and the cube and reel it back to her, absorbing the slime back into her and holds the cube, untouched since it was there. "Got it~♪!" Apparently the hyper-cheerful demeanor has returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next