Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Ixana meets Liselle Empty
PostSubject: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:52 pm

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.

Status Effect
Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Cherry Addiction Status- Attacker of the afflicted

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ixana Bright.

Appearance: Ixana has long silver hair collected on a ponytail and green eyes when she’s on light “mode” when she changes to dark “mode” her hair turns jet black and her eyes turns yellow, her outfit changes as well in light mode her outfit is a blue plate armor meanwhile when she’s on dark mode her outfit takes a black and red tone.

Personal History: Ixana learned how to fight from his mentor on the king’s army, she became a paladin but some years after she joined the order she succumbed to the darkness commiting countless of crimes, her mentor chased her down and finally defeated her returning her to her old self at the cost of his life, since then Ixana’s purpose was to master her powers both light and dark, after years of training she made it and now she wanders around the world helping those who need it.

After some fights with midaras she ended up becoming part midara that's when she found out that she was able to mimic other midara's powers, with these new skills she continued her crusade to make this a world where humans and midaras can live in peace together.

Move list:

Light mode moves:
- Brave Sword: "Try to avoid this." Ixana double slashes the opponent. Then, she charges energy on the sword, and runs towards the opponent. She stops in mid air, then slashes the opponent in light speed. 2 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown, chance to increase Ixana’s speed making her harder to hit.

- Healing Radiant Sword: "This will make you feel better." Ixana shoots healing energy waves from her sword healing an ally 4 of willpower (can target herself). 4 Turns cooldown.

- Divine Shield: "This will protect you." Ixana creates a protective shield on her target that shields him/her from the next attack. 5 Turns cooldown, the shield cannot be apply to the same target twice in a row or in 10 turns.

- Light Cleansing: "Blessings of the light hear my call." Ixana channels her light powers to cure any negative effect from herself or from an ally. 3 turns cooldown.

- Darkness rush: "Remember you forced me to do this." Ixana drops her weapons, gathers her energy and rushes at her target and hits her opponent with two punches and one kick before blasting her opponent away with a dark blast, dealing 3 points of stamina damage and changing her to dark mode. 3 turns cooldown & and makes Ixana goes into dark mode.

Dark mode moves:

- Blood Cain: "Get ready this is going to hurt you more than is going to hurt me." Ixana focuses her energy gaining power at the cost of her stamina. +1 of stamina damage, she can toggle it on and off taking 1 point of willpower damage every turn blood cain is active. 2 turns cooldown.

- Dark Flash: Ixana elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 5 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

- Bloody counter: "Come at me if you dare!" Ixana takes a defense position waiting for her opponent to attack, once she does, Ixana dodges the attack and hits her opponent with a dark pulse of energy, only works with physical attacks, deals 3 points of stamina damage. 3 turns cooldown.

- Purification: "Let's see how do you avoid this." Ixana accumulates all her dark energy and then releases it in a big explosion, once the explosion is over she's back on light mode. 3 points of stamina damage, chance to stun the opponent. 4 turns cooldown & returns Ixana to light mode.

- Vortex Crusher: Ixana spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away. 5 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown, chance to stun the opponent.

- Final Revenger: "I'm not going to give up! Take this! Ixana grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Ixana flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 6 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown, chance to leave the opponent on the floor.

- Riot Javelin: "I'll blow you away!", Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a red energy sphere. Then, she shouts "THIS ENDS NOW!" as she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. 10 points of stamina damage and 8 turns cooldown, can be used when Ixana is bound or grabbing an opponent for a sure hit at the cost of 10 points on dark mode.

Common move:

- Midara transformation: "Time to fight fire with fire!" Ixana releases her midara powers temporarily going into her midara form, while she's on this form she can use some of the midara powers she have been learning from her past battles. Lasts 3 turns, 6 turns cooldown. (She can learn one move from each midara she fights, the move in question will be either choosed by the midara creator or by rng)

Midara mode moves:

- Ice Kiss: "This should cool you off for a bit." Similar to the kiss of any other succubus, but forces cold essence into her opponent, causing them to take 2 stamina damage. Ixana regains 1 willpower if the opponent took any stamina damage. Also has a 50% chance to charm and 50% chance of bind her opponent. If she binds her opponent with this attack, she also regains 1 willpower each turn as long as her opponent is bound to her. Can only be used once every 2 turns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief

Appearance: Liselle is a slimegirl that generally takes shape of a 5'5" woman that is is entirely dark red, her liquid form is constantly dripping is it holds a human-like shape shape. Due to this, there aren't a lot of clothes that she can wear that would either fall through her or vice versa except for liquid repellant clothes. Her eyes are white with purple pupil but the rest of her face is red including her small nose and full lips. Her "hair" drips down only up to her shoulder and falls within her shoulders.

Her body widening into a pair of shiny C cup breasts tipped with nipples. Her legs are also similarly smooth, seek and shiny, due to her flowing nature. She has no feet though as her legs end in a puddle underneath her. Although her natural form is red, Liselle is able to change the color of her body, even transparent so that she can be much more difficult to see or even notice.

Personality: Liselle is playful and inquisitive which is what lead her to what she does. Treating life as a game of a sort, she goes about careful and obtain items from anywhere whether it is from to abandon settlements, acting like a pool of water while stealing some coins that are dropped for herself. Liselle is also a bit of a packrat though from the things that she gather, making a stash that can even turn into something like a dragon's hoard but only accessible to her. She does seem to have a moral limitation as she will not take those that do not have much.

Unlike many of her kind, she does have intuitive and intelligent, leading her to learning to how to use the items she obtain and even be able to craft and build with raw materials. In fact, she actually made her own home where she stashes her stockpile of items deep underground where only her liquid body can access.

Combat:
Rapid Regeneration (Passive)- Liselle can pull herself together from many state of damage with some exception. However, winning games all the time would be boring, she sets a limit of how much she can regenerate before she give the match to her playmate. However, if she is fear of dying, she will not hold back. +0.5 stamina per turn if she is in genuine danger (most of the time not).

Slime Body (Passive)- Her unique physiology gives or many advances and some drawback. Physical attacks doesn't do much to her other than distort her form. Elemental attacks have unique effects on her and some are not what people would expect. Finally, it is virtually impossible to grab or bind her because...well...she's a slime girl....maybe if you have a giant jar.

Spoiler:

Kiss- Liselle grabs the other person with half of her body and kisses them on the lips. -2 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and leads to Deep Cherry Taste

Deep Cherry Taste- Liselle slips herself tongue in and twines with the other person's tongue and end up drinking a bit of herself. For some reason, she taste of a mild cherry soda. Sadly she doen't come in any other fruity flavor. -3 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and inflects Cherry Addiction for the match: kiss are more likely to succeed (roll 2 dice, one to succeed) for the match.

Slimed!- Liselle throws some of herself at the other person. When it lands on them, the slime part will move on its own and feel, caress, and grope on whatever part they are attach to. She also uses this when snatching items far away for hoarding purposes.. -2 willpower per turn. Must use an action to remove her slime off.

YOINK!- Being a very skilled thief, Liselle can sneak a bit of herself and steal the weapon from the other person. She is also charming enough to steal hearts as well. Disables all attacks that relies on the weapon. Requires one success roll to retrieve from her slime pseudopod. Can only be used once per match.

Slimeshift- Liselle learn how to shift her body to mimic the physical form of others. While it gives her great options to escape, it can also be used for offensive and defensive purpose. The main limit is that she has to shift into something of the same size. Mimic target's physical moves. Loses this form when using engulf or takes 5 stamina damage.

Solid Liquid Snake- Liselle can make herself transparent and blend in with her surrounding. Requires 2 successful rolls to hit her until next attack. Next YOINK! is automatically successful. Can use engulf outside Slippery when wet but requires a succuess roll.

Slippery When Wet- Liselle can leave a trail of herself in front of behind her that if they step on the trail, she will try to make them fall by sliding under them. Sometime used to troll hall janitors. Inflicts down.

Engulf- Liselle surrounds all of herself around the other person and tries to engulf them with her slime body while they are down. She doesn't engulf their face though as she is aware of others' need to breath. Downed target is automatically hit. Binds target. Leads to the following moves.

Liselle Spa- Her entire body, vibrates and form waves and grooves to ease out the tensions (and the will to fight) out of whoever is inside of her. She would also make a nice waterbed too. -2 willpower per turn.

Liquid Pleasure- With her liquid shifting body, she can touch, caress, kiss, lick, suck anywhere on the person's body, at the same time. However, such multitasking would also make it almost impossible for her to firmly hold them in her. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center make someone orgasm?. -5 will power. Target can automatically escape Engulf.
(if I mess up on the rules somewhere, let me know ._.)

Liselle just finished with a small grasshopper mouse for a snack and was ready to roam again. Problem is that she really didn't have a plan together being a bit far from civilization and with nothing to obtain, not even an abandon place. There were no roads either so no merchants either. There was a dirt path though so Liselle find solace in that she can either find someone or it leads to civization. As she follows the path, she notices what appears to be a campsite and a figure occupying it there. Elated, she decided to collapse from her female form to the ground as a puddle and creep closer to the campsite to take a peek around.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:34 pm

(Since Ixana has inner conversations with her other sides I'll use special typos:
- light side: like this
- dark side: like this
- midara side: like this
That's only for her inner chats.)

"Huh? I could swear I heard something..." Ixana's inner conversation with her dark side and her midara side was interrupted by some noise, "There is definitely someone here" said her midara side inside her head, "At least you are usefull for something else than annoy the living shit out of me", argued her dark side inside her head aswell, "You head her, let's change places."

Without wasting time, Ixana stood up and changed placed with her dark self, "Remember, no killing, and try to negotiate first." said her light side, "Yeah, yeah I know, don't worry about it." with that sorted out, Ixana took a defensive position, "I know you are around here, save us both time and show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Wait what? She has been spotted already? She didn't do anything yet! And the voice is clearly female. Well this is troublesome. Not only did the human looking person have the advantage of seeing her first, Liselle knows next to nothing about her. Erring on the side of caution, she stopped moving, and stays silent, simply looks like a large puddle of water with a tiny 1 cm pseudo pod sticking from it to detect her surrounding. No ma'am, nothing but a puddle of water here.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:12 pm

"Funny, she thinks she can hide her presence from me" said the midara side, "Well and what do you propose we do huh?" Ixana talked to herself, "Well... change places with me, maybe seeing another midara will make her show herself", the Ixana in control sighted, "Fine, but remember that you can only take control for a limited time, so use it well..."

Once she was done talking to her other self she quickly changed forms once more, raven black wings appeared on her back as well as a black tail, "C'mon, you can show yourself, I been sensing you for a while, no matter how you disguise, you can't hide your presence to me~" the midara Ixana started walking towards the presence knowing that her time in control was limited.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Wait, did she just shapeshift? Uh oh, she is a midara? They are usually more trouble than they are worth as Liselle does not have natural defenses against charms. Slowly but steadily she oozes herself to the side towards a small thicket area where it would be much harder to see her while changing her liquid puddle form to dark yellow match the flora around her. making sure that the beginning and the end of the puddle form wasn't spotted so that it looks like she is completely still.

(Appropriate mood music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpT1IBZwg80)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:34 pm

"Well? doesn't seem like you are getting your plan to work..." said the dark side, "Oh really? Because I just found an interesting puddle emanating a midara aura... C'mon how long are you going to make us follow you? I'm about to run out of-"

Puff, and just like that the midara side ran out of time and dark Ixana was back on the lead, "And she ran out of time... anyway, hey you I'm running out of patience, if you want something say it if not I'm going back to my camp."

Dark Ixana wasn't the most patient woman as she had been told by her light side many times.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:51 pm

She was actually able to get a good headstart when the midara end up doing some sort of switcharoo with her form. So there is a time limit for that one. That was good because that form was able to trace her scarily well. While the dark form Ixana was searching around, Liselle was able to circle her gaze and get close to the camp.

Well it turns out she didn't really have much. Just a sword and some gold coins. She didn't want to steal the sword since it was the midara's only weapon...wait why does a midara have a weapon?...anyways. The gold coin may be valuable but that requires them to be traded and she isn't good enough to perform a human with normal skin mimicry yet as items would still sink into her.

Unfortunate she caught on the comment with the back to the camp too late and realized that she is too near the aforementioned camp!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:57 pm

A small ball of red energy exploded close to where the mysterious liquid was, "There you are, wait are you trying to rob us?" Dark Ixana was actually surprised, when midara Ixana said that there was a midara nearby the last thing that crossed her mind would be a thief.

"A slimegirl huh? Are you really only after the money? Also even if you touch that sword, you will only get hurt, not even I can use it only my light side can." She said as she went back to the camp, "So? how long are you going to keep that form? As you have seen I'm part midara, soI don't really have a reason to hurt you, and besides my light side wouldn't shut up if I did without reason."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:14 pm

"Eeep!" Her puddle form hops back out of surprise as that ball landed near where she was. At that she pops up into her human like and very feminine form while turning back to red. "Well that sword looks valuable but it looks like that is the only weapon you have so I don't take that." And she is glad she didn't judging from what the other person said.

It was then that her mind comes to a screeching halt while her sliding around abruptly halted and her eyes widen as far as what a human normally could. "Wait wait wait. You are saying you have multiple people inside of you? And how does being a part midara work?" That revelation had made her forget all about the coins.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:21 pm

"Long story short, there are three minds and personalities on this body, at first we were two sides with one mind but then... Well the third wheel came around sort to speak, we were temporarily turned into a midara... Managed to go back to human but then we became three diferent women on the same body: light, dark and midara." She finished explaining as she sat clos to the campfire.

" So? Did you really came here to steal? What's your story? Oh and about what I said about the sword... " Dark Ixana grabbed the sword and tried to wield it but her hand started to get shocked, droppimg the sword where it was, "See? Pretty dangerous."

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:28 pm

"I just finished eating a mouse before starting to travel. You were close to the trail and and there was a camp out here so I can to peek what is going around." She leaves out the part that she is looking to take any valuable items. The coins may be included, she is still deciding on that. But for the most part that was the truth.

"Beside that is a weird question. What if I said, yes I am here to steal?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:32 pm

"Well, if you really need the money, you can take it, we don't really need it." Ixana stood up and grabs a bandage to put on her hand, "That lighting show sure stings..." as she started bandaging her hand.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Waitwaitwaitwhat?! Ixana declaring that she can have the money and not needing it sudden threw her mind into a loop. All she can respond with a "Uh...thanks." Though her mind is still rebooting to really take the coins.

What does kickstart her mind is the fact that the midara hurt her hand with what she presumes with that attack to scare Liselle. The slimegirl holds out her hand to try to pause Ixana. "Hold on let me take a look at your hand. What did you do to it?" She slides over slowly so that Ixana would not be alarmed to take a look at the hand..
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:34 pm

"Mmm? It's so weird to you that I would give you the money willingly?" she turned towards her, "Also don't worry about this, it's nothing really, just showing you what happens when someone who isn't my light side tries to use that sword..." Ixana showed her the burn marks on her hand, "And this is me who have some resistance over it, you were lucky not to touch it."

Ixana continued bandaging her hand, "What's your name by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 3:53 am

"Liselle, nice to meet you~♪. And yep, very few really gives anything willingly to me. Most people just run from me, poke weapons at me, or throws some weird things like fire." Liselle speaks and facial expression makes it as if they are more of a nuisance rather than a threat.

Again she looks at Ixana's wounded hand. "You knooow a tiny layer of slime film keeps out germs and keeps wounds isolated better than that bandage, too porous. I can help with that."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:07 am

"Mmm, you are right, thanks." Ixana offered Liselle her hand, "I'm Ixana by the way."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 6:30 am

"Nice to meet you~♪"" She sounded way too happy with that voice. "OK this might hurt just a bit for a minisecond so brace yourself."

Both of her hands move to Ixana's wounded hand before closing over it. There is an initial pain just from contact with something odd before it subsides quickly. After a brief moment, she pulls back her hand and in place is a tiny layer of smile that looks less like slime and more like a wet thin red glove. "This should dry in about a few hours but it is flexible enough until 2 or so days before it becomes dry. Then you can just rub and flake it off."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:35 am

"Thanks, I think I can make it dry faster..." Ixana created another small energy ball and put it closer to the liquid, in matter of seconds it was completely dry, "much better." once she was done, the energy ball dissipated.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:42 pm

The film on Ixana's hand now resembles a stretchy glove not unlike wearing dry taffy. "There we go! Fits like a glove, Literally~♪ ." She gives a wary eye at the sword that caused it before averting the subject for now. "So anyways...I am confused, why are you giving me the gold?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:46 pm

"No real reason, if you need it you can take it, after all this travel of 'mine' is to help people, that's what light Ixana wants after all." she took a look at the 'glove' and she noticed the sweet smell of cherry, "Smells sweet."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:52 pm

She gives a playful wink. "Yep, that is how I taste like. Careful not to want to indulge on me~♪." After stopping a minute to give a less silly tone of voice. "So...the light side wants to help people. What about you and the midara side? Must be a little crowded in there."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:02 pm

"Not really, I mean she and me argue a lot, that's for sure... But we have something in common, we want to protect light Ixana, our 'little sister'..." Ixana started to laught, "Sounds a bit cliche but hey that's how we feel."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:18 pm

"So kind of like a family in a sense. Two big sis of two different origins protecting little sis light. Sounds like a fun experience. I don't have any related experience to go by though since I had a family before." She doesn't really sound sad though, more of matter-of-fact with the usual Liselle-style smile.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Ixana gave a little lick to the 'glove' and was really surprised, "Whoa, it really is sweet."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:52 pm

"Whoa, careful with that, you might end up trying to eat it and that would mean your hand isn't covered anymore. Plus there is the possibility of bite marks on your own hand." Normally this would be a laughing matter to Liselle followed by another happy comment or humorous snark but the slime film is protecting Ixana's hand from infection and exposure and she didn't want Ixana to unwittingly undo it and her slightly-more-serious tone implies the importance of keeping the slime glove there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana meets Liselle
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next