Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:15 pm

"Don't worry I was just curious, besides it will be healed in a few hours..." Ixana's stomach grumbled, "You hungry Liselle? I imagine a mouse isn't the most tasty of foods, I'm going to cook some food, want some too?"

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Wed May 16, 2018 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:28 pm

She giggles a bit at Ixana's stomach's complaining. "Well technically I can eat anything organic but if it isn't a problem to you, I'd like some. What are you going to make?" Looks around the camp again, seeing Ixana had mention making something so Liselle may have miss cooking utensils around the area.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:43 am

Ixana went into her tent and came back with a few cooking utensils and some fishes, "I went fishing not long before you showed up, got pretty a pretty good catch." Ixana went back to the campfire and started cooking the fishes, a few moments later they were done.

"Here..." Ixana handed one of the fishes to Liselle, "Consider this a sign of gratitude for the glove." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:12 am

"Thanks~♪" She takes the fish with her two hands and considered throwing it inside of herself to digest, then decide not to and tries to eat as a human would, taste and all, while taking her time eating it. Unlike humans though, she doesn't have to worry about choking on bone as any that she swallow would fall through her and to the ground after the meat is dissolved. "Oh nice~♪ So you get to eat like this every time you are going around?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:18 am

"Yeah, the good thing about this way is that even when it's slower, you can taste the food much better." she took a sip of water from her waterskin and offered it to Liselle.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:55 am

Liselle shakes her head in refusal with a smile. "I'm wet enough for the moment, but thanks. Anyways, been curious about humans and been trying to mimic them for a long time. That includes trying to figure their habits, though I don't think I gotten far yet."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

"Well, everything is just practice, once you get used to it you'll see how it comes out natural." She gave Liselle a good look, "But you really should try to get some clothes, if you want to mimic normal humans that's a priority... but being a slime you might be only able to gear magic clothes or maybe liquid repellent?"

Ixana yawns, "I'm a bit sleepy so I think I'll change with my other self for a while, pretty sure you two will get along you seem really nice after all." With that said dark Ixana changed places with light Ixana.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:01 pm

"That is the problem with clothes too many of them are porous that it would just sink through me. But anyways, nice to meet you. Bye Ixana~♪. Hi Ixana~♪. " The farewell and the greeting came out without missing a beat, making the interaction rather humorous if not quirky.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:35 pm

"Hi, thanks for healing my hand Liselle." Ixana took out the slimy globe and to Liselle's surprise Ixana's hand was already healed, "Usually it would take until morning for my hand to heal but thanks to you it was only a couple of hours." She said smiling.

(I don't know how we should start a battle tbh xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:43 pm

(Battles are optional really, that is why I put "meets" rather than "vs" because of possibilities that it might not occur ^.^. The way my characters are seem to make it hard to really instigate anything <.< . Of course there is always the friendly "Tests" and "Games" but it is up to you.)

Liselle looks genuinely surprised that the hand was free of blemish after that film was removed. Not even a scar. Liselle was good with helping other recover but she wasn't a genuine healer. A pseudopod sprouted from her back and scratches her head as she puzzles over this discovery. "Well gee, you heal just as fast as I do...but glad to at least help!~♪"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm

"Hehe, yeah I heal really quick for some reason,I never understood that, maybe it's my light powers or my midara's don't really know, I got my midara powers really recent so I don't think that's the cause..." She seemed lost in thoughts for a bit and then snapped out of it, "Sorry I'm drifting in my thoughts again... Oh by the way, in case you are wondering my midara part is a mimic type, so I can actually learn powers from other midaras, which is pretty useful actually."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:40 pm

"Oooo a mimicker? Something like this?" She slime form starts to change and grow from the ground, the puddle pooled under her sliding upward. Slime shifting all around as she briefly loses her original female form and become what could be described as an amorphous asexual humanoid blob before it narrows out to something more distinct. Ixana would recognize the form very well as it looks exactly like her...exact the Ixana-Liselle is still red.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Ixana let out a little giggle, "No, not that kind, I'm more of a copy cat of attacks or spells, "Oh? She can create a exact copy of ourselves? That's pretty interesting" said her dark side, "Indeed I thought only doppels were able to copy at that extent", said the midara side.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:58 pm

"Ooo, OK." With that she reverts to her normal Liselle slimegirl form in an instant, noticeably faster than turning into Ixana-Liselle. Then a question pops into her head. "Wait, how would you copy things that only a slimegirl like me can do? I don't think you can just turn into a puddle."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:02 pm

"Mmm... I don't think I can copy that kind of abilities... It would be actually cool to be able to do so but I don't think I can and besides..." She stopped for a second, "I can only copy abilities after a fight for some reason and I don't really want to fight you, you seem very nice."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Liselle gives Ixana a genuine smile. "I appreciate the heart concern, Ixana. Just a bit weird that your ability only works when in battle. Maybe you can fool it to think that you are in battle. I am kind of wanting to see if you can at least throw red slime. Let's see..." She turns her form into a monster...a rather comical monster that looks like Barney the dinosaur with a head of pac-man. "Rawr rawr! I am going to eat you!"

(The last part make me break out in laughter a few times as I post XD )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:11 pm

(lol)

Ixana couldn't avoid to chuckle when she saw Liselle's transformation, then she got into defense position "Okay, throw some slime at me and we'll see if I can mimic it or not."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:18 pm

"Rawr!" Though her form is complete comedic, her slime throw's precision and speed was anything but. If anything, the funny form would have been more effective that enemies would not take it serious. Fortunate, she is aiming to hit near Ixana rather than at her and a hit from the slime wouldn't do much alone anyways beside getting her temporarily slimed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:21 pm

(Throw a roll to see if Ixana can learn or not the slimed! attack)

Ixana saw the slime throw and focused trying to mimic the attack.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:30 pm

100! Critical Success! (Dat dice roll! Not sure what that would mean for Ixana.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Ixana focuses and manages to create a little ball of slime, "Hey look Liselle! I did it!" Ixana was pretty amazed she could even create slime with her mimic abilities, "Oh? Looks like our dear 'little sister' how you called her managed to learn something new", the midara Ixana was teasing dark Ixana, "S-Shut up will you?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:38 pm

She shrinks down to her female form with an applaud "Ooo you were able to do it~♪! I guess the sudden attack, even if minor and not aiming at you counts as battle. Anything else you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:49 pm

"I think my dark side wants to ask you something give me a second... e-eh? But why? O-Ok but you ask her!" Ixana changed forms once more and then it was, once more, dark Ixana who was in front of Liselle, "Hey Liselle, I know it's a bit sudden but, would you spar with me? Maybe that could her light Ixana to control her new ability a bit easier, she hsd trouble creating the slime ball and maybe with the spar she could improve." Light Ixana was surprised, " Wait, you want to spar with her so we can improve the new ability we learned?

Midara Ixana who was being quiet finally broke her silence, "For once, I agree with darkie, the more abilities we learn from midaras, the better I can help in battle." Once all sides agreed, dark Ixana looked at Liselle, "So Liselle, what do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:55 pm

"Eh, sure I'm up for it. Might need a bit of experience against those that doesn't just use physical attacks myself. Beside, it would be interesting to see if she can do more with that single move" She looks down at herself. "So this is just going to be a field test and I'm not going to go all out?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:58 pm

"It's just a friendly spar but don't worry about having to hold back, we are pretty tought, so you can come with all you have if you wish, I'll control my energy to make sure I don't hurt you too much, some of my attacks can be too dangerous."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana meets Liselle
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next