Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:15 pm

"Adjust as much as you need since I am very irritating to attempt to actually damage. But one more question....who goes first?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Ixana grabbed a coin from the bag she gave to Liselle, "Face: you go first, tail: I go first." She said and tossed the coin.

The coin landed on face (real coin toss btw xD), "Face, so you first Liselle, let's enjoy our spar fair and square."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:33 pm

"Uh my style isn't exactly what you call fair and square but let's go~♪!"

(Liquid Snake. Requires 2 successful rolls to hit.)

And true to her words, she jumps back and becomes transparent, much harder to track than she was as a more visible puddle that dark and midara Ixana was trying to find. While in her position, she tries to find a good angle to attack and to figure Ixana's attack methods.

Ixana- 30

Liselle- 30
Liquid Snake
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:38 pm

"I suppose you can't detect her can't you?" midara Ixana negates, "Well, more interesting this way." Ixanadropped her guard on purpose as she sharpes her attention waiting for Liselle's attack.

(Pay attention)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Liselle ended up climbing up a tree to get a better vantage point and onto the high ground before she silently slips towards above where Ixana is searching for her. Hoping that people generally do not look higher than 45 degree above themself is true. She lets herself fall off of the branch and widens her slime form to try to envelop Ixana.

Liselle: Engulf- 74. -2 will power. Ixana is engulfed.

Well apparently the ninja instruction was correct after all (yes Liselle is trying to learn to be a ninja <.<). By the time the silhouette of her widen form was seen on the shadow, Ixana was too late to avoid Liselle and she ends up getting wrapped up in red slime with Liselle's female form clinging to a trapped Ixana at the front. "Hi!~♪"

Ixana 28
Engulfed

Liselle 30.
Is a snuggly slimy blanket?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:00 pm

"What the-" Ixana was caught by surprise and before she knew she was trapped inside Liselle's warm body, "Hey it's warm here..." she said as she started struggling.

(Struggle)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Ixana: Struggle (63). Fail

Ixana is trying trouble mounting a proper struggle with her balance a bit compromised after having a Liselle blanket fall on her. "Yep. I am, but if you love that. You are going to love the next part~♪"

Liselle Spa 34. -2 willpower/turn while engulfed. Is independent from Liselle.

In an instant her whole body started vibrating and and humming as her slime body and layer presses in closely to Ixana's as the formed grooves starts easing the tension (and the will to fight) out of her with a very soothing slime massage. The whole experience is very pleasant that one does question, why leave from here?

----------------------------------------------------
Ixana 26
Engulfed- Liselle Spa

Liselle 30.
Is a snuggly slimy vibrating blanket
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 1:18 am

"Nice massage but... Bet you didn't saw this one coming..." with struggle, Ixana manages to create a red energy ball on her hand, "This is going to hurt..." she adjust the power to a minimum since she doesn't want to hurt Liselle and then she crushes the ball creating an explosion that send them both flying.

(Riot Javelin 1/5 dmg, secondary effect: can be used when binded to get free but both characters receive dmg)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 4:52 pm

(1/5 of total stamina or will right? 30/5 = 6.)

"Huh what are you doin-" BOOM! While Ixana was seriously hurt from the point blank Riot Javelin, Liselle's form splattered all over the field. And then it is quiet. No voice heard, no sign of Liselle's movement.

Ixana 20

Liselle ??.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:16 pm

(I meant 1/5 of the original damage, instead of 10 it's 2)

"Ugh, huh? L-Liselle? Shit, maybe it was too much power still? Hey Liselle, Liselle!Are you okay!?" Ixana was worried about Liselle, the fact that there was no voice or no sign of movement worried her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:23 pm

(Oh OK, let me modify the status to make it correct here).

"Well this is awkward..." Liselle appeared, well peeling herself off of a nearby tree that she splat against and there is a visible spherical gap inside of her slime body after the kamikaze attack. "Note to self, having a bomb getting blown up inside myself is a bad thing. Sorry about that Ixana, never got blown up before." She tries to pull herself together from the other splattered slime but having trouble after the inner concussive blast.

-Turn Skip-

Ixana 24

Liselle 27.5. (New damage type Explosive: Deals +1 damage is negates regeneration for this turn.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Ixana let a sigh out of relief, "You got me worried there, I even reduced the power of that attack." Seeing how Liselle was having trouble to regenerate herself Ixana decided to give her some time to recover.

"Take your time to recover I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 6:28 pm

(ops forgot to not add the +.5 from the last status, doing that this post)

She finally was able to partially undo what was caused from that last blast. "OK that should be enough for now, we're here to test what you can do, not watch the slimegirl play jig-saw puzzle with her body."

Ixana 24

Liselle 27.5
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 6:44 pm

"In that case what about some ice?" Ixana transformed into her midara form, "Aah~... Feels so good to be out, hey cutie pie now you'll face me for a while~♪" midara Ixana started walking towards Liselle leaving an icy trail behind her, once she reached her, midara Ixana put her arms around Liselle and leaned for a kiss...

(Midara form + Ice Kiss)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Ixana- Ice Kiss (6)- Ice type attack -1 damage. Total 1 damage. Liselle needs 2 successful rolls next attack.
Status effect roll (19,25)- None

Liselle blinked as she noticed something odd about this form. Oh goop, she's ice based. Liselle's movement is notably slower when the ice midara reaches her which is easier when the slimegirl is moving slower now. She felt herself getting lost to the kiss briefly allowing Ixana to take momentary control of the battle.

Liselle Kiss (54, 94) Counting only the first for the sake of crits but still success. 2 will damage, Ixana is bound (easy)

But surprisingly, Liselle ends up reaching behind Ixana and wrapping her arms around her and draws her deeper and returns the kiss. Even if her body starts to chill from contact, her liquid body felt like a touch of heaven to Ixana's. Her lips give brief suckles to Ixana's lower lip as her fingers dances along Ixana's skin. Ixana's plan was starting to backfire against her.

Ixana 23
Bound Easy.

Liselle 27

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:29 pm

"Mmm you really are sweet darling but the real mimic it's me, lightie and darkie can only use a little part of my abilities~" midara Ixana was enjoying the exchange and decided to continue with it, "I'll enjoy this while it lasts~"

Midara Ixana continued kissing Liselle decided to fight fire with fire.

(Kiss)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Ixana (Kiss) 68- 2 stamina damage
Liselle (Deep Cherry Taste) 18- 3 will power damage.

(I find both side successful hit rather appropriate)

The two parted from the kiss briefly to give exchange of words. Her own words in response. "Challenge accepted~♪" The ice midara and the slimegirl return back to it, embracing each other and ice body grinding along with slime body as hands runs along over each other as their lips mashes together, tongues twining and swirling in an intimate dance, a bit of Liselle drips into between that Midara Ixana ends up swallowing. This is becoming less of a fight and more about two writhing females enjoying each other.

Ixana 20
Cherry Addiction
Bound Easy. (Liselle is enjoying herself too much to keep her pinned.)

Liselle 25.5
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 2:17 am

"Mmm, I think I like you sweetie, come I'll make you feel good~" Ixana spreaded her wings and wrapped them around Liselle, "I'm enjoying this too much to let it end so quickly so I'm not changing back just yet~" inside her head dark Ixana was thinking "Whatever, she always ends up doing something like this..." and light Ixana answered, "Let's let her enjoy for today, she's always trapped inside..."

Midara Ixana really apprecieted the trust vote as she could keep enjoying "fighting" Liselle, "Seems like I'm staying.. for longer this time my dear~" her hands started running up and down around Liselle's body.

(Kiss)

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:15 am

Ixana (Kiss) 90- Critical Hit. 2 stamina damage. Gets a free follow up attack.

The caresses along the Liselle's body was more effective than she realizes. Along with mimicking humans, she ends up mimicking the senses that comes along with it and that comes with her ended up getting distracted by the feel of fingers stroking her body, something she wasn't quite used to seeing many people rather not touch slime. This leaves her open to the probing kiss given from the midara side Ixana and while she does respond to the kiss, it was more on an instinctive level than an intent.

Ixana 20
Cherry Addiction

Liselle 23.5 (regeneration briefly stalled)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:48 am

Ixana started stroking Liselle's body more softly, caresing every last bit of her body, "How interesting, so you can even mimic human senses, you impress me my dear Liselle..." her hand started to slide to Liselle's crotch, "Let me refresh you a bit more then~" Ixana tried to gave Liselle another icy kiss trying not to over do it after all she didn't want to froze Liselle.

(Ice Kiss)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:29 am

(Change: I forgot to roll 2 die for Liselle since she is cold, but it turns out to be another 36...)

Ixana- Ice Kiss (12). 1 stamina damage (ice). Ixana gains 1 willpower. Liselle is cold
Status effect Check. 38, 1. Liselle has been charmed.

Liselle didn't quite need that compliment, especially when Ixana is complimenting something that is making her head all pleasantly muddled. Good goo, it felt so good but it is also making her too willing to accept the distraction that was enveloping her. Another passive kiss was given to Ixana, making her emotions flutter for a good amount, while clinging helplessly to the midara. Clinging...that was when a spark occurs in her head.

Liselle: Slippery When Wet (36,36 ). Ixana is prone. (sounds better than slipped...)

Finding a way to have her logical thought and intimate desire in sync with an action, she coats the ground beneath them with a small film of sillery slime before tilting back and causes both her body and Ixana to suddenlly fall towards her own body, ending up with Ixana on top her jelly cushy body at the bottom.

Ixana 21
Cherry Addiction. Prone

Liselle 23
Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:15 am

"You know, it feels weird to be out this long, didn't had so much fun in a looong time, it's usually the other two takes the spotlight..." Ixana relaxed on top of Liselle, "It feels so good."

(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:23 am

Liselle: Engulf (Successful) 2 willpower damage. Ixana is engulfed.

"I am glad it feels nice for you to be out here. I'll make you feel welcome.~♪" Liselle leans in to give the nape of Ixana's neck a fleet of tender butterfly kisses as her hands resting on the small of her back. And a large slime blanket covers up the two of them that felt very pleasant to the skin. However, Dark Ixana would recognize the blanket and how it is similar to how she was similarly surrounded.

Ixana 19. Cherry Addiction. Engulfed
Liselle 23.5. Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:29 am

"Can't believe that the rude darkie blew you up to escape from this." Unlike dark Ixana, midara Ixana gladly accepted being engulfed by Liselle, the feeling was making her more and more excited to tge point that she only got her arms free to put tgem around Liselle's neck pulling her into another kiss, "I can't have enought of you~"

(Kiss)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:02 am

Ixana: Kiss (37)
Liselle: Deep Cherry Taste (83)

Seeing that Ixana was more than willing to stay in, Liselle was polite enough to loosen up her slime surrounding to give her a bit more movement space while allowing herself to be kissed and to give as much in return, pulling Ixana close to herself as she strokes the woman. The action started off surprisingly tender after they were passionately going at each other a moment ago.

Ixana 19. Cherry Addiction. Engulfed
Liselle 24. Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana meets Liselle
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next