Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:34 am

"Mmm more~" With a snap of her fingers her clothes dissapeared all of the sudden, "C'mon darling, show me how do you handle this~" then inside the slime her hands searched for Liselle's main body and started stroking it, "Aah, found you my lovely slimegirl~♪"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Ixana Stroke (47)
Liselle: Lisella Spa. 2 willpower/turn independent source.

Ixana's hand found purchase onto Liselle's actual body but mostly along her hip, it wasn't mind shattering pleasure but felt pretty nice neverthless and she leans into Ixana's caress while allowing the slime that surrounds him to start vibrating and rumble as the midara side finds grooves and waves press from her and around her while Liselle's body slides up and down on her front sensually, the tension of her body from the previous actions before the tryst starting melt and fade away including a bit of control the midara desire, making it easier to let Liselle take control of her pleasure while the desire for the slimegirl just keeps growing.

----------------------------------------------------
Ixana 17. Cherry Addiction. Engulfed- Liselle Spa.
Liselle 24.5. Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Ixana let out a few moans the vibration of the slime felt amazing, "Ah Liselle, you sweet little thing, I could get used to this, tell me how can I make you feel even better in exchange~" she already found Liselle's hips from there she kept stroking softly the slimegirl's body.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Only remotely aware that they are both kind of shirking the purpose of the spar in the first place but light wasn't coming out so she decide to forgo the match for now. "Hmm how about a mutual tasting competition?" Liselle leans in to steal a quick kiss from Ixana.

Isn't sure this is needed now.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:49 pm

"She forgot about the spar...", ""She totally did...", dark Ixana let out a sigh, "Well at least she will keep quiet after this for a while."

"You don't need to tell me twice darling, I love how you taste, by the way the other two me thinks we should go back to the spar, I don't know you but I prefer this... I prefer this by far~" after Liselle stole a quick kiss Ixana answered with a french kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:00 pm

She was almost regretful of letting the midara side go though she did give a promise and it would be bad manners to not follow it through. "Well, have about this, after we are done with the spar, we can finish what we started. That way all 4 of us are happy. Is that fine with you three?" Liselle did not forget it but wasn't sure if light or dark would pip up inside or stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:04 pm

"Fineee..." Ixana stepped away from Liselle's embrace, "See you later then sweetie~" Ixana blowed a kiss to Liselle before changing back into dark Ixana, "Huh? I really wasn't expecting that."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:10 pm

"Expecting what?" She notices that both Ixana (before the midara swapped away) and her have their arms wrapped around each other's body but keeps that position just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:08 pm

"Honestly? She accepting your proposition, I guess she really liked you... well for now I hope you don't mind but I have to get away so..." Ixana went once again with riot javelin to get free.

(Riot Javeling 2/5 of it's power)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:24 pm

"I have a way with words and minds. Helps with a few things I've come across."

It was then that she realizes what Dark-Ixana is going to do. "Wait! I was going to let you g-"SPLAT

A few seconds later, you can hear Liselle's voice on behind the tent. "Meanie!" And right after that, a pair of catapuled balls of slime racing towards Ixana in retaliation.

Liselle: Slimed! (74)- 2 willpower damage/turn unless Ixana uses an action to remove.

Before Ixana can reach, each one of them landing below both of her shoulders under her arm. A few seconds later, she felt constant feather touches under the arm right at the armpit. They were tickling her!

Ixana 11. Cherry Addiction.

Liselle 19.5. Charmed. SPLAT
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:45 pm

"Oh, sorry I didn't knew... huh!?" Ixana couldn't avoid the slime balls that Liselle throws at her, "Slime ball fight no-... hahahaha, h-hey, stop, haha, stop it, hahaha." Ixana managed to take the slimes off her.

(Take off the slimes)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Ixana- Remove slime

Liselle pops from behind the tent 3/4 of her size after being blown up "Ooo that move does work well. I need to remember that. In fact!"

Liselle- Tickle! Tickle! Free action (52)- 2 willpower

Before Ixana can react, Liselle rushes by her before suddenly turning and launches several pseudopods at the darkside girl before she targets several specificL the armpits, the bottom of the feet, stomach, sides, belly button, not to arouse but to overwhelm her with laugher from tickling. "I know your weakness!"

Ixana 9. Cherry Addiction. Getting tickled!

Liselle 20. Charmed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:08 pm

"Oh? So she DOES have a weakness, and one like that... Hahaha, the mighty warrior, defeated by... Tickles, hahaha. Midara Ixana bursted into a laught that didn't pass unnoticed by dark Ixana who started blushing, "S-Shut up! A-And you Liselle stop tickling, I-I won't hold back!" With that said Ixana took a defensive position for a counter attack.

(Bloody Counter, it will auto succeed if she receives a physical attack countering it)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Ixana: Bloody Counter

Liselle blinks as Dark Ixana starts making a stance causing her pseudopods to withdraw and while she herself backs away. Tickling her now probably won't be a good idea. She opted for the safest option in this situation. HIDE!

Liselle: Liquid Snake.

Somewhere in the area, you can hear her echo. "I'll still tickle you later!"

Ixana 9. Cherry Addiction.

Liselle 20.5 . Charmed. Liquid Snake
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:36 pm

"Y-You..." Ixana was still blushing as she keeps her defensive position, "I won't be able to win like this... I need a plan and fast..." suddenly an idea crossed her mind, "Alright if I can't hit you directly... I'll do it indirectly!" when she finished talking Ixana started gathering energy and releasing a big explosion.

(Purification)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Ixana- Purification. (67, 15, only counting first number for crit purpose) Fail.

Unfortunate the only thing Ixana nuked was a lot of scrubs, leaving behind small stumps. No Liselle, or even pieces of slime to indicated that she got hit.

Liselle-> Midara Ixana.
Liselle-> Ice Kiss (9) critical fail.

Liselle emerges behind Ixana in her midara form and tries to catch her from behind. Unfortunate the aftershock of purification was not something she expected, the burst of air causes her to loose her footing and open for attack, though she drops one line in before she topples. "Bless you!" acting like she sneezed.

Ixana 9. Cherry Addiction. Now light form.

Liselle 20.5 . Charmed. Midara Ixana form (TH 5), Next attack on Liselle is guaranteed success.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:57 pm

"Whoa, I wasn't expecting that." Light Ixana was surprised she didn't thought she would have to take part on the fight, even less fighting herself, "You know, dark is now cursing changing places *chuckles* she said it's not often she can punch midara Ixana in the face."

"Anyway I need to focus." Ixana draws her sword and rushes towards Liselle-Ixana.

(Brave Sword)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:17 pm

Ixana: Brave sword 2 stamina damage
Alacrity Buff: (85) Fail.

"Tell her, I said she is going to get tickled by midara Ixana then!" She is able to even joke while iinevitably getting hit by a sword slash, causing rifts within her body that she will need to seal up. After regaining her footing she touches the floor before the area around her starts to freeze up into ice sheets to try to get Ixana to stumble and fall. This was a move that Midara-Ixana had never use but it was a replication of her own move with her slime but with ice this time.

Liselle: Ice Sheet. Slippery when wet variation. (14)- Ixana is now prone.

Just barely catching Ixana's feet at the very edge that. Her arms waving valiantly to try to keep balancing but it turns out to be more difficult to do so than Liselle's slime, causing her to fall on her butt.

Ixana 9. Cherry Addiction. Prone

Liselle 18.5 . Charmed. Midara Ixana form (TH 3).
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:35 am

Ixana fell to the ground due the icy floor, "Ouch, have to admit, that's a good way to use the ice." Ixana spended a while trying to stand up on the icy floor.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:57 am

Ixana: Get up. (35) Fail.

Try as Ixana might, she was unable to find anywhere on her feet that has friction which causes her to unable to get up, though at least she didn't fall and hurt herself. The edge of the next was right near her though as she was right on the edge of the range of the ice sheet.

Liselle: Kiss (19)- Fail.

Liselle was able to tread across the ice but not quite as skillfully as the original midara-Ixana that it takes some time for her to reach near Ixana. "Thank the midara side, I decided to use my own twist of what I usually do using her form instead."

Ixana 9. Cherry Addiction. Prone

Liselle 19 . Charmed. Midara Ixana form (TH 3).
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:37 am

"I will I suppose, I'm always gratefull to her anyways, both of them in fact, my 'big sisters' as dark called herself *chuckles*" She tried to get up again.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Ixana- Get up (77)- She's falling and she can't get up.

Tries as she might, the ice is so effective that she can't even get off of her butt and the chill isn't exactly helping. Falling on Liselle's slime isn't so bad as it is relatively warm, albeit slippery. Ice isn't so comfortable. Midara-Liselle slowly closes on the helpless Ixana on the floor, kneeling down, leaning in and...

Liselle: Hug (basic) 94 critical hit! (no I did not make this up)

...wraps her arms around Ixana and keeps her there in a gentle, and tender hug. It strikes Ixana on an emotional chord. Thankful of her big 'sisters' protecting her from the danger, despite the differences between each other but all of them bond on an emotional level. Yet Ixana cannot interact with them, always hidden when one comes out and when she is not, they are not there. Even if Liselle is not the same person, having her take the shape of one of them and simply just giving her such a simple affectionate action as if family.

"I believe she...both of them would want to give this to you."

Ixana 9. Cherry Addiction. Is being hugged and cannot move.

Liselle 19. Charmed. Midara Ixana form (TH 3).

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Sat May 19, 2018 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Ixana was actually speechless, she couldn't avoid to let escape some tears as she huged back, "Thank you Liselle... this means a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:31 pm

(I decide to not put any willpower damage, too heartwarming material ^.^)

She smiles as she keeps holding Ixana closes, letting her continue the soft emotional moment last as long as she want. The slimegirl then has something in mind. It would require some effort on her part and the aftereffect on herself might be a problem but it would be worth it.

Soon after, another slime form appears next to Ixana, this time in the form of Dark Ixana and hugs Ixana from behind as well. Now both (slime copy) of the other Ixanas embracing the little sister.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:52 pm

(Is a good change of page I like it a lot)

Ixana felt the embrace of her "sisters" created by Liselle, "Thanks Liselle." dark Ixana was happy that in a way she could hug light Ixana like that.

"Thank you so much Liselle." She returned the hug to both "Ixanas".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana meets Liselle
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next