Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:14 pm

After a minute of the tender family embrace lasting, midara-Liselle speaks up. "I do not want this to end for you but I need to revert and regather my slime back. Performing splitting and shiifting both bodies is starting to strain me."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:32 pm

"O-Oh right, let me help you with that." Ixana charged her sword with energy and throw a warm healing beam to Liselle, "This should make you feel much better... Liselle... really... thank you so much for this."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:41 pm

"Thank you. That should give us a bit more time." With that, the Ixana slime copies once more pulls the little sister into the affectionate embrace. "Dark Ixana, Midara Ixana. Even though this is my body hugging her, your both can talk to her as if you are hugging her yourself. Sadly I will not be able to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:45 pm

"They said, that there is no need for words, they are really gratefull to you too Liselle." After a while Ixana stop hugging the copies, "You should rest Liselle, this must be exhausting to you right?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Slowly, the Dark copies starts to pool down into a puddle and the midara form starts to revert back to her basic form which seems to be slumping slightly. "It was 4 times the strain on me..." Her voice sounded rather sleepy and fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:53 pm

"You can rest here if you want Liselle." She offered her hand to Liselle, "Friends?" she said with a smile while she used her other hand to clear the last of her tears.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:57 pm

She reaches up to hold Ixana's hand with hers, it was cool on touch but still nice. "Friends..." After that last gesture, her form slowly collapse into a pool of red slime on the ground. Liselle is now resting.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:01 pm

"She used all her energy, rest well Liselle, I'll watch out so nothing bad happens while you sleep." With that, Ixana just sat there watching over her friend until she wakes up.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:09 pm

It would be about an hour before Liselle's form starts to stir and rise, the motion that would be noticeable by Ixana. The whole forming would still take about 10 seconds for her to fully form from the puddle to her slime girl form.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:12 pm

"Did you had a nice rest Lis?" she dropped what she had in her hands which seemed to be some clothes and a rune.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:17 pm

She stretches out her form for a bit before returning back to her normal height. "Yeah. Still not 100% yet but close enough. First time I did something like that admitted so that took much from me. Hopefully it will be easier with later attempts.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:20 pm

"You can rest a bit more if you want, I'm preparing something and I'll need a few minutes." she then grabbed again tge clothes and the rune and continued what looked like imbuying the clothes with magic.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Liselle was about to ask what is she doing but stops so she can let her concentrate. In the meanwhile, a pseudopod emerges from her back and sticks up straightforward for a moment, as if trying to sense something, being completely silent.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Ixana finally finish what she was doing and was really happy about it, "Finally, it's done... Mmm? Something wrong Lis?" she noticed Liselle like she was trying to sense something.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:33 pm

"Two people are getting near but they aren't approaching us...ah, they are stalking a deer." The pseudopod lowers down into her. "No issues as long as the deer doesn't trample over to us."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:36 pm

"Good to hear... Here take this, I made some enchanted clothes for you, the magic rune should make you able to wear it... Also you can change how it looks if you focus on the type of clothes you want, like this." Ixana focused and her clothes changed from armor to a nice blue dress.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:38 pm

"Normally I have trouble wearing clothes since if there any holes, even threading gaps, it would float down through me being a good amount of liquid and all.." She does give it a shot and try to wear it though.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:41 pm

"Well? What do you think?" The magic rune made possible for Liselle to wear the clothes without dripping out, "They are a bit plain but you can change it like you wish."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:45 pm

"Oh wow, it is still on me! Let me try something." She makes an attempt to make a straw hat with a veil covering all around so that her face cannot be seen while trying to form gloves on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Ixana was happy it worked but she remained silent since Liselle was focusing on changing the clothes and she knew it was a bit hard the first time, she noticed how she was trying to create a staw hat and a pair of gloves and silently rooted for her to succeed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Having a lot of experience with shapeshifting works in her favor for this as she was able to create what would amount to be a nice disguise of a commoner while hiding her red feature. "Trying to make a disguise so I can actually go around without getting harassed or spooking people." She double checked to make sure nothing looks like a skin of a red midara anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Ixana chuckled, "You look really cute Lis, now you can walk around without being harassed, I'm happy for you."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:00 pm

After Ixana just said that, she finds herself tackle-hugged by a very happy slimegirl. "Thank you~~~♪♪♪!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:02 pm

She hugged vack Liselle, "No need, that's what friends are for... Besides I owe you for what you did before."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:15 pm

After a moment, she tried various other things that she could that may be a bit bizarre but perfectly normal for her mindset and through a bit of trial and error, she find that even she can't do a few things, wings, water hose gloves, bicycle wheels, things that Inspector Gadget would do. "Ah so that is the limit It looks like it only works with clothes and armor, not add-ons."

(I just realized that this is the first time ever, that a fight ended in this fashion >.>' )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana meets Liselle
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next