Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:08 pm

She overlooks on how Adrianna's magic starts to change things before giving the witch a bit of a look. "I notice how you love to do that with your hand each time you make something happen." She tries snapping her fingers in the same way, except her hands are currently entirely too slippery to generate the friction to make the snapping noise and all she could do is make comical gesstures in attempt. "...I give up!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:30 pm

"Oh, those sparks are just for effect. I love to give things a bit of razzle dazzle," Adri explained, giggling at Liselle's attempt to do it. She pulled the Slime Thief in close and said, "If you want, I could teach you a few things~"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:35 pm

She murmurs softly as she is pulled up close to the witch. "Heh. Somehow I think you are more interested in teaching me other things other than magic..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:04 pm

"Oh, I'm more than interested~" Ferro huffed passively and walked over to separate them.
"Alright, Adri, that's enough," he chided.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:15 pm

"Well I am a taffymancer and a pilftermancer. Still though..." She thinks for a moment. "Not sure if my body is able to channel magic as effective though."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:19 pm

"Alrighty then! Well, if you change your mind, let me know!" Adri took off to her house after that, giving brief farewells.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Liselle slides up to the large stash that she has before she slides a book from the middle. The books above it doesn't fall down due to gravity though closer observation shows that all of the books are suspended by a frame of Liselle's dried slime, forming a biological book-case. She beckons Ferro over before gesturing to the bookstacks, "Find any subjects that you like?"

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Sat May 19, 2018 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:36 pm

Ferro walked over and looked the books up and down. "For me or for the kids?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:40 pm

"Well for you but you can choose some for the children if you want. Speaking of which, where are they?" She looks over to where she saw them a while back.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Ferro looked over the books again. Fantasies, romances, self-help guides, fighting manuals, even a couple of comics here and there. Then, something caught his eye. He picked up the book and looked at the title. "Seductive Secrets, a Guide on Midaras," he read aloud. "A guide made by a human. This oughta be interesting..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:52 pm

She takes a peek at what Ferro is holding and had to smirk for a bit and can't help but tease him a little. "Trying to look me up in that book, Ferro?" I'm right here if you need any questions. I even provide demonstrations~♪!"

Strangely enough, the book that she is holding in her hands is "How to be a Ninja." What is even stranger is that she is past the first half of the book already.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:57 pm

"I've already had a demonstration, remember?" he replied jestingly. He snickered at her choice in reading material, though it would probably explain how she was able to get away with so much stuff. "Anyways, it's not really the subject, more so the author and how he wrote this. Is it legit or is he going to go on about how Midara are the spawn of Satan, blah blah blah!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:03 pm

"Somehow I doubt the title Seduction Guide is going to spew religious goop." She looks at him snickering at what she is reading. "What's wrong with my book? Can't a slime girl be a ninja?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:17 pm

He feigned snark and prep and said, "Ugh, of course not! Ninjers aren't reeeeeeal!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:26 pm

She tilts her head at his rather silly comment. "Ninjas aren't real, yet succubi, witches, and a cult revolving around kissing is?" She flips through several pages trying to find something. "Actually there is a series of hand signs that operates on a similar principle on how you were able to get a second wind against me. Ah here it is." She flips the book around and shows it to him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:28 pm

"Oh! Yeah, the Nine Cuts, right? Kuji-in, if I remember right," he responded, looking over the pages of her book.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:34 pm

"The 9 Kata: Kuji-Kiri" she corrected. "It is suppose to trigger a state of mind for the user and help them under stress and helps them in a state so they can heal faster. I am not too certain if it works for arousal but I guess that is more on the user's ability to focus. Maybe you should give it a try."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:40 pm

"It's worth a shot, I guess," he replied. He looked it over and attempted each hand motion.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:55 pm

Liselle starts to perform the hand signs herself while softly chanting each of the meaning of the hand signs.

"Rin..." Empowering of the body.
"Pyo..." Focusing of the inner self
"Toh..." Inner Tranquility
"Sha..." Life through self and others.
"Kai..." Outer Projection.
"Jin..." Awareness through clarity
"Retsu..." Harness own space and time.
"Zai..." Through nature.
"Zen..." Through enlightenment.

The slime girl finishes the hand-sign. No magic really occurs through them but her mind returns to focus and sharpness, dispelling the cloud that veils. She glances over to Ferro to see how he is doing with the hand signs.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:34 am

He'd stopped practicing on his own to take the opportunity to mirror Liselle, finding a bit of difficulty maneuvering his fingers and palms to move the way he needed them to. Overall, he did fairly well, but lagged with a few of them.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:43 am

She saw Ferro's decent attempt at imitating it with a brief smile. "Actually you should only do each sign one at a time. You kind of need to understand the meaning of each word and symbol and perfect the sign before you proceed to the next one. Just making the hand-sign by itself is pointless."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:47 am

"Not entirely. Being able to work off each sign by muscle memory can be helpful, and having an image to work off of as an example is good for practive," he argued.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:57 am

"Well, it might be from different perspective and methodology that each being takes in learning something. Since I can partition the things on the Kuji-Kiri and my mind works in a cellular fashion, it works best for me to go through each step thoroughly. I will not pretend that know the thought process of humans even if I mimic them so if the muscle memory method does work for you, then that is fine just so long as you understand the meaning." Unlike a few other instances, Liselle isn't arguing against Ferro's word but accepting it with both of them being correct.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:03 am

He nodded his head, appreciating her understanding as he eyed the page again and focused on get individual ones down before recalling Liselle's demonstrations and attempting to string them together.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:13 am

Liselle watches from the side, waiting patiently as he tries to go through the motion once more and allowing him freedom to at his own pace. She doesn't expect him to be able to perform it right away as it takes her some time to get the step corrrectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next