Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucy Vs Nui

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Moves

Passive: Heat
When fighting other Midara, Lucy's love for all things seductive comes to the forefront. As she becomes more and more aroused, Lucy channels this into making her own attacks more seductive, for every 5 points of willpower Lucy loses, she gains 1 damage on her own attacks

Standard attack: Lucy uses pecks, basic blown kisses , and touches as her basic attacks, these cause willpower damage in the place of stamna

Cute attacks

Adorable kiss(2 damage)
Lucy hugs her opponent sweetly before looking up at them with her pretty green eyes, as they stand momentarily transfixed, she leans in and gives them a kiss on the lips, releasing them with a loud "Mwah!" (Has a chance to allow Lucy to immediately follow up with a basic attacks kiss(coin flip after adorable kiss connects.)

Endear (1)

Lucy kisses her opponents head lovingly and gives them a warm smile, complimenting/reassuring them in some way. 1 base damage, but has a chance to make the opponent heal Lucy either through a kiss if Midara or an item if human immediately after(30% chance after endear succeeds) this can be used on allies to heal both of them.

Lovely hug (1)

Lucy embraces get opponent, holding them tightly to her warm body, binding them. Lucy can use most abilities while embracing a foe, and since they're so close they have a disadvantage on dodging

Sweet kiss(1)

Lucy blows a pink translucent heart to her opponent, on connection her opponent suddenly feels an attraction to Lucy, causing them to take 1 additional damage from her attacks until they roll to recover from the infatuation

Caress (2 damage)

Lucy runs her hands over her opponents most sensitive places, expertly pleasuring them over or under clothes (base damage 2, roll again after success to see if Lucy manages to go under their clothes, upping the damage to 3)

Flash(base damage 1)
Lucy Unzips her jacket and flashes her more than ample chest to her opponent, on hit, her opponent is enthralled, allowing Lucy a free action

Puff puff(3 damage)

This move rolls on advantage of used on an opponent enthralled by her flash

Lucy pulls her opponent in and presses their head into her chest, massaging them between her boobs, binding them for 1 damage per turn. When binding an opponent with puff lucy can use basic attacks but gets no advantage on hits.

Shut up and kiss me (2 damage)

Lucy pulls her opponent into a deep lustful French kiss, working her tongue around their mouths in a subtle silencing incantation. Enemies hit by this can only use their basic attacks until they succeed a roll to break free of the silence

Pounce 4dmg

Lucy jumps at her opponent, bringing them to the floor and grinding wildly against them, opponents hit by this have a chance to be stunned by this display of sheer sexuality

Nui

Passive(s):
Life Fiber Regeneration: Unless she has been hit by 2 attacks in the previous 2 turns (multi-hit attacks count for this purpose), she will regenerate 1 stamina every turn.

New Status Effect(s):
Nude: Any material based abilities (silk, life fiber, etc) deal an additional willpower damage. Any effects the target gets from wearing armour are now removed. Additionally, the target is now open to "Dress-Up" attacks. Target may spend a turn redonning clothes, or armour, if there are replacements nearby (no failure chance).
Mental Bind: Target skips their next turn. After the skipped turn, target may not act unless they roll a 50 or higher, and escape the mental bind.
Kamui: Target loses 2 willpower at the end of their turn, but all their attacks deal an extra 1 damage (stamina or willpower). The target may take an action to attempt to remove the robe. Making the attempt alone deals 1 willpower damage to them, on top of the 2 they take at the end of the turn if they fail. If they succeed, they are inflicted with the Nude status.

Moveset:
Standard Abilities

Banshi Plucking: "Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie~"
Nui finds the weakness in any form of clothing or armour, and removes them with a single pluck.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Nude status. This attack can only be used on someone who does not have the Nude status.

Mental Refitting: "Let's fit your mind for a new purpose~"
Life Fibers extend from Nui's fingers, and invade the mind of the target, tying it up for a new purpose.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Mental Bind status.

Time for a Change: "A new day, a new outfit~"
Nui creates a new dress for herself, and begins to undress, before putting on the new dress, all with remarkable speed. All onlookers see a momentary flash of her naked body.
Deals 3 willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Measuring Up: "Time to take your measurements. Stand still please~"
Nui pulls out a measuring tape, and closes the distance to her opponent. She gently strokes her opponent's erogenous zones, as she gets their measurements.
Deals 4 willpower damage. May only be used on someone who is unable to act (Paralyzed, Critted or Mental Bind). Unlocks Dress-Up Abilities.

Quick Kiss: "I wonder how your lips feel..."
Nui leans forward, and plants a light kiss upon her opponent's lips.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Paralyzed status.

Material Based Abilities

Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter: "It looks like you are outnumbered *giggle*"
Nui creates a number of duplicates of herself out of life fiber. They all charge forward, and pull the target to the ground, then begin to run their soft fingers up and down the target's body.
Deals 2 (3 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts the Bind status.

Life Fiber Caress: "*sigh* Doesn't it just feel... wonderful?"
Nui summons a small piece of life fiber to fly towards her opponent. It lightly caresses the target across they body, causing them to shiver in pleasure.
Deals 4 (5 if Nude) willpower damage.

Softest Kiss: "My heart is yours *giggle*"
Nui blows a kiss at her opponent, and summons a life fiber heart from her lips. It moves slowly towards her opponent, as they watch it, mesmerized. Then it hits them on their chest.
Deals 3 (4 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Dress-Up Abilities

Killer Dress Code: "Ahh... now doesn't that look better?"
Nui stitches together a special life fiber robe for her opponent, and envelops them in it.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Kamui status.

All For One: "Don't you want to feel what it's like inside me? I'd like to feel you inside too~"
Follow up to Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter. If the opponent is still bound, she walks forward, and begins to straddle her opponent, leaning down to kiss them. As she kisses them, she slips some life fibers from under her tongue into her opponent's mouth, and forces them to take it into them. The life fibers bind her opponent's brain, forcing them into a state of bliss. She then begins to rub her opponent's body and uses the life fibers of her clones to make a perfect outfit for her opponent.
Deals 1 willpower damage, and inflicts the Kamui and Mental Bind statuses. Only usable on an opponent who is bound by Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter.

Finishers

COVERS: "Do not try to resist... I promise that it feels good~"
Nui summons a Cloth-form COVERS to envelop them opponent. As they are surrounded by the warmth and softness of the material, they give up the last of their resistance, taking their place as a human-form COVERS.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, inflicted with the Nude status.

Purity: "I'm so jealous of you! It must feel amazing~"
The Kamui being worn by the target takes over, rewriting the mind and memories of the person inside. Their fear and hatred of Nui converted to love and need to serve her. They take pleasure in servicing Nui, and sometimes she may even return their feelings. At least, until the next person of interest appears.
Finishes target. Automatically happens if willpower hits 0 whilst opponent is inflicted with Kamui status.

Personal Style: "Do you really hate me that much? You know, love and hate are two sides of the same coin~"
Nui uses her mental refitting in a more permenant capacity on her opponent, changing their hatred of her to love. Impressed by how they managed to remain clothed throughout the entire fight, she takes them as her own personal assistant, and allows them to keep their clothes as they are.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, without the Nude status.

Lucy was excited, not only had she been given a mission directly by Lilith herself, but it was an interesting one at that! According to reports, there was a rogue, self serving Midara who'd been enthralling anyone she could get her hand on, human or Midara using a unique form of temptation. Lucy had made a beeline for the last reported location and now found herself face to face with a pretty blonde girl with a flower covering one eye
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Nui was casually strolling down a well travelled road, casually humming a tune to herself, seemingly without a care in the world. She noticed Lucy walking along the same pathway, and was looking at her with what appeared to be a level of suspicion.

"Hello?" Nui said. "Oh, I love your outfit~" She commented, in a sing-songy voice, giving Lucy a look over. "Pink definitely is your colour~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:18 pm

"aww why thanks honey" Lucy replied without skipping a beat, "you look just adorable yourself too!" She gave nui a winning smile
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Nui blinked (or maybe winked, it was hard to tell) at Lucy.
"Well, it's nice to meet someone who can appreciate style~" Nui commented, clearly very pleased with being called adorable. "Most of the youth today can't appreciate good fashion sense." Nui sighed. "Hey, would you like to try on some new outfits? I just KNOW you'd look amazing in them!" Nui commented, sounding a little excited.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:32 pm

"Hmmm," Lucy pondered, this was dangerous now, this girl was almost certainly her target and this matched her MO to a tee. "What kinda things do you have in mind?" She asked cautiously
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:52 pm

"Well, have you heard of life fibers before?" Nui asked, smiling. "They are this AMAAAAAAZING material that feels just amazing, and makes the best clothing anywhere." Nui added. "Do you want to feel some?" Nui asked, as she summoned a small piece of fabric into her hand, and offered it to Lucy. "I can make you a really nice pink outfit out of it. Maybe not quite like mine, unless... you like it." Nui asked, almost bashfully.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:53 pm

"Life fibers?" Lucy questioned as she reached forward to touch the threads
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:12 pm

The material was outstanding. Softer than silk, smoother than velvet, yet warmer than wool. Even just this tiny scrap was enough to enrapture the senses. And yet, something felt off about it. Like the material was... sentient? Like it had its own will.

"Wouldn't you just looooooove you wear something made from it?" Nui asked, innocently.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Lucy takes a second to recover. "Hmm, it would feel nice... But I'd rather get to know someone before I get changed in front of them, that sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Nui frowned.
"Hmpf. I suppose. Well..." She took a step back, to lean against some letter than had just materialised behind her.

NUI HARIME

"I'm the Grand Couturier of REVOCS." She commented, kicking her legs out from her seated position on the letters. "Pleasure to meet you......?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:47 pm

"Lucy, Lucy Lafaye " Lucy introduced herself with a smile, "I don't have any fancy letters, but I'm sure I could find a more... Personal way of making myself memorable" she gave a wink
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Nui quirked an eyebrow, clearly intrigued.
"I'm always fond of making things... personal~" Nui commented, shifting her weight on the letters. "What did you have in mind?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:06 pm

"Why tell you when I could show you cutie!" Lucy happily exclaimed, leaning forward to find Nui a kiss
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:24 pm

(78)
Lucy managed to hit the mark, taking Nui completely by surprise. She hadn't expected to be kissed straight off the bat. And she wasn't bad either. However, Nui was not one to be beaten that easy.

(Quick Kiss - 72)
Without breaking the kiss, she lightly brushed her lips against Lucy, causing a shiver of pleasure to cascade through her body. She then gently pulled away.

"Wow..." She responded, slightly awestruck.

Lucy: 28 + Paralyzed
Nui: 28

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Mon May 14, 2018 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Lucy could only stand transfixed by Nuis kiss, something about her soft lips felt so velvety it was enrapturing

(Paralyzed)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Nui lets out a giggle.
"Well, that was fun. But I get the feeling you had something... more in mind?~" Nui asked, twirling her hair casually, whilst licking her lips.

(Pass turn)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:46 pm

As Lucy finally got a hold of herself she approached Nui once more "I certainly do...I wonder what your figure is like under that gorgeous outfit" she said before attempting to grope Nui seductively
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyMon May 21, 2018 5:55 am

(Bah, I'm so sorry! This RP just entirely dropped off my radar. I'll respond tonight)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:02 pm

(7 CRITICAL)

As Lucy attempted to caress Nui, she clearly hadn't expected Nui to make her move at just that moment, as she took advantage of the closed distance, reaching her fingernail into Lucy's leggings, and...

(Banshi Plucking - Autohit due to crit)

...with a single tug, and a swipe upwards, managed to remove all of Lucy's clothing.

"What a coincidence! I was thinking the exact same thing~" Nui giggled, enjoying the view.

Lucy: 26 + Nude
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyWed May 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Lucy blushed slightly but then regained her composure, a smile flitting across her lips
"Oh darling I like your style" she purred seductively before attempting to pull Nui into a deep kiss

(Shut up and kiss me)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:11 pm

(73)
Nui took a step back as Lucy attempted to pull her into a kiss.
"Well, if you liked that, you are going to love this~" Nui giggled, summoning a large number of 2D clones of herself, before sending them all charging towards Lucy.

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 62)
They all grabbed a hold of Lucy, and pulled her down to the ground, before climbing all over her. They then started to run their incredibly soft fingers all over Lucy.
"It looks like you are outnumbered, cutie~" Nui giggled.

Lucy: 23 + Nude + Bind

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Wed May 23, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Lucy pulled herself together briefly "oooh, you have some real interesting tricks up your sleeve darling!" She squeezed happily before attempting to get dressed once more
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:23 pm

(Whoops, forgot to include the fact Lucy was caught in a bind)

(100 - CRIT)

(Never mind. Carry on Razz )

Lucy broke out of the embrace of the Nui clones, taking Nui completely by surprise. The clone all disappeared as quickly as they had appeared. In the confusion, Lucy was able to reclaim her somewhat torn clothing, and put it back on.

(Auto sucess on clothes due to crit)

"Aww~ Why would do that?" Nui asked, her disappointment sounding particularly faked. "Do you enjoy being undressed so much that you want to experience it again?"

(Banshi Plucking - 65)

Nui dashes forward to once again try and remove Lucy's clothing, but unfortunately, her fingernail goes through the tear that was already in Lucy's leggings, leaving Nui empty handed.

Lucy: 23
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:26 pm

"I'm strange, but not that strange" Lucy chides ,"but of your so eager to reach for me..." Lucy trails off before attempting to find Nui a disarmingly tender kiss!

(Adorable kiss)

(Lucy gains 1 stack of heat due to losing 5 WP)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:36 pm

(I should probably mark that, so I remember)

(44)
Nui looks up at Lucy as she moves to take a step back, but is brought into a kiss before she has a chance to move away.

(23 on basic coin toss)
As Lucy breaks the kiss, Nui moves back, before Lucy gets a chance to capitalize on it with a follow up. Nui giggled.
"You really like your kisses, don't you~?" Nui commented, blowing a kiss towards Lucy.

(Softest Kiss - 99)
A heart materialises on Nui's lips as she blows a kiss. It slowly makes its way over to Lucy, looking so soft, and brings up thoughts of how amazing it must feel. However, Lucy is able to shake off the temptation, and easy avoid the heart.

Lucy: 23 + Heat: 1
Nui: 25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucy Vs Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy Vs Nui
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next