Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Lucy's moves

Moves

Passive: Heat
When fighting other Midara, Lucy's love for all things seductive comes to the forefront. As she becomes more and more aroused, Lucy channels this into making her own attacks more seductive, for every 5 points of willpower Lucy loses, she gains 1 damage on her own attacks

Standard attack: Lucy uses pecks, basic blown kisses , and touches as her basic attacks, these cause willpower damage in the place of stamna

Cute attacks

Adorable kiss(2 damage)
Lucy hugs her opponent sweetly before looking up at them with her pretty green eyes, as they stand momentarily transfixed, she leans in and gives them a kiss on the lips, releasing them with a loud "Mwah!" (Has a chance to allow Lucy to immediately follow up with a basic attacks kiss(coin flip after adorable kiss connects.)

Endear (1)

Lucy kisses her opponents head lovingly and gives them a warm smile, complimenting/reassuring them in some way. 1 base damage, but has a chance to make the opponent heal Lucy either through a kiss if Midara or an item if human immediately after(30% chance after endear succeeds) this can be used on allies to heal both of them.

Lovely hug (1)

Lucy embraces get opponent, holding them tightly to her warm body, binding them. Lucy can use most abilities while embracing a foe, and since they're so close they have a disadvantage on dodging

Sweet kiss(1)

Lucy blows a pink translucent heart to her opponent, on connection her opponent suddenly feels an attraction to Lucy, causing them to take 1 additional damage from her attacks until they roll to recover from the infatuation

Caress (2 damage)

Lucy runs her hands over her opponents most sensitive places, expertly pleasuring them over or under clothes (base damage 2, roll again after success to see if Lucy manages to go under their clothes, upping the damage to 3)

Flash(base damage 1)
Lucy Unzips her jacket and flashes her more than ample chest to her opponent, on hit, her opponent is enthralled, allowing Lucy a free action

Puff puff(3 damage)

This move rolls on advantage of used on an opponent enthralled by her flash

Lucy pulls her opponent in and presses their head into her chest, massaging them between her boobs, binding them for 1 damage per turn. When binding an opponent with puff lucy can use basic attacks but gets no advantage on hits.

Shut up and kiss me (2 damage)

Lucy pulls her opponent into a deep lustful French kiss, working her tongue around their mouths in a subtle silencing incantation. Enemies hit by this can only use their basic attacks until they succeed a roll to break free of the silence

Pounce 4dmg

Lucy jumps at her opponent, bringing them to the floor and grinding wildly against them, opponents hit by this have a chance to be stunned by this display of sheer sexuality

Lucy was having a good day, she'd met with some fairly high ranking succubi, discussed their techniques and magics, and even helped them enslave a cute little adventurer who'd been caught in their keep. As she was heading back home however, skipping merrily down the path, she saw another cute looking adventurer heading the opposite direction. Towards the succubi's castle. Well they already had a boy to play with, and this would be a wonderful opportunity to practice her new techniques. She approaches the man and greets him "Well hello there cutie, what brings you round these parts?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Rom's Abilities

Basic Slash- Rom cuts at the opponent with his longsword. Deals 2 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)

Empower- Roms longsword glows with a holy light. Adds +2 Stamina damage to attacks for the next 2 turns (can be used every 2 turns)

Focus- Rom draws on his inner will, allowing the next attack he takes to only deal 1/2 Willpower damage and has a chance to let him shrug off status effects if the roll is 65 or higher (can be used every 2 turns)

Holy Light- Rom's sword shoots out a ray of white light at his opponent. Deals 4 Stamina damage + paralysis status (can be used every 3 turns)

Survival Instinct (passive)-If his Willpower drops to 8 or lower, Rom gains advantage on avoiding attacks (he gets to roll two dice and if one is a success, the dodge succeeds, even if the other roll fails).

---------------------
“Oh hello there,” said Rom. “I, ummmm, I am a bit lost actually. Could you please point me back to town?”

He was not lost at all. He just knew that it was best not to tell this attractive lady where he was going. In his experience, attractive ladies were bad news. The less he had to do with them the better. They were always trying to get all frisky with him. Once upon a time he would have been absolutely thrilled for an attractive girl to jump out at him and shove her boobs in his face, but now? That’s just a normal Tuesday for him.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 3:11 am

"oh of course honey, I was going back there anyway" Lucy replies happily, she continues walking the way she was going, the opposite of the direction this guy was going. "It's over this way!" She motions for him to follow. Lucy had no real intention of taking him back to town, he definitely wasn't lost, he was pretty much on a straight road heading away from town.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 8:17 pm

“Ugh, pretty much trapped into following her back in town now,” he thought to herself. “Well, let’s see what we can get her to tell us in the meantime.”

“Oh. Haha, Looks like I’m going to wrong way. I could have sworn someone told me this is the way to town. So if that is not the town, what is down that road? Anything cool or interesting down that road that you came from?”
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 8:05 am

"oh not really" Lucy dismisses his question with a winning smile "just a few old ruins in a forest, just crumbled old stones, nothing a handsome man like you would find worth your time" as Lucy says that she attempts to take his hand
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 8:30 am

“Bull ******* crap,” Rom thought to himself. He knew exactly what was down that road.

But he had to play along.

“Oh, ruins eh? So you must be one of those cool adventurous girls that likes to explore creepy old abandoned structures by herself at night,” he asked in the most innocent tone he could muster so that she could not accuse him of rudeness outright, but would hopefully still be put on edge by the comment. “Geez, if only I could be half as brave as an awesome girl like you.”

He saw her try to reach for his hand with her’s and he made a show of awkwardly moving out of the way as if he thought she needed to get by him.

“Oh, heheh, sorry about that, let me just step aside to let you pass.”

That stupid smile, that forced compliment, that brazen attempt at grabbing his hand not even one minute into the conversation, oh he knew what she was alright.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:23 am

"he's onto me isn't he" Lucy immediately thought, she hadn't really been subtle and neither had he, oh well, it was a long way back to town he'd have to deal with her one way or another, might as well continue playing innocent. She giggled at his compliment, "Oh I wouldn't say I was that awesome, besides I'm sure you're plenty brave, after all why would a coward have a weapon like that?" She asked pointing to Roms sword, "I bet you've saved many a damsel in distress with that thing, like a true hero" she added a slightly sarcastic inflection to the word hero as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 2:38 pm

“Crap. Well, now I know that she knows that I know that she knows,” thought Rom to himself.

And that little sarcastic inflection was like being stabbed with a pin. If she was trying to get to him, she was succeeding. The worst part of that to Rom was that she was using the tactic he was using against her. He wanted to aggravate her, and now she was aggravating him.

“Ugh, and that slight insinuation that I’m a coward.”

“Oh this thing, haha, nah, I have not saved any damsels in distress. All the women I’ve encountered are so strong and capable. It’s almost like I have to worry about them more than the monsters, haha.”

“Yeah, lets see you respond to that one,” Rom thought to himself, smirking with smugness on the inside. “Let’s see you wiggle around that one.”
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Lucy smiled to herself, his irritation was somewhat blatant in his face. Annoying heroes was almost as fun as seducing them, almost, besides, it's still a way to get inside his head. Now the mind games had started they wouldn't stop til she had him wrapped around her finger. "Oh well I'm sure there's a first time for everything' she smiled "then again I was told you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps, is there any particular reason you surround yourself with strong women?" She flashes him a flirty smile 'do you perhaps like that kinda girl?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:47 pm

“Damn she’s good,” he thought to himself. “That was aimed at her and she turned it right on me.”

He could not help but have a little bit of new found respect for her.

Either way, she wanted him to squirm. Perhaps she would not expect this counter. Blind honesty.

“Haha, you got me there. Yeah, I do like strong women. How could I resist the idea of being in a relationship with a girl who is constantly pushing me to be the best I can be while I do the same for her? Two partners constantly challenging each other to rise up to be better than the person they were the day before. Heh, bit of a fantasy of mine.

“So what about you? What do you want from a partner? I told you mine, only fair you tell me your’s no?”
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Roms reversal of her question made her smile almost as much as his adorable answer. He had seemed pretty enthusiastic when he'd explained his ideal woman to her, how cute. How to answer herself though, hmm "Well.." Lucy said, looking him up and down "I'd need a man who can handle himself, otherwise he'd have no chance of being able to handle me, he'd have to be capable, strong willed," she had to force herself not to giggle as she said that, turning a man's will to jelly was her almost daily routine these days, nomatter how strong it may initially be "Confidence is also very attractive" she moved closer to him "like the confidence it must've taken to ask me that question..." As she trailed off Lucy gazed deeply into Roms eyes and 'accidentally' brushed her chest against him, hoping for a reaction
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:16 pm

“Ah, so is it safe to say that you are attracted to mental toughness?” asked Rom, trying to follow along with her laundry list.

How is it that a boy can answer that question with one trait but girls need to list out a whole bunch of things in response he wondered to himself. This is not the first time he had experienced the phenomenon.

Then he just kind of watched her as she “accidentally” brushed her boobs against him. There was nothing accidental about it. Was not even subtle.

“Welp, there it is,” thought Rom to himself, “once again I failed to make it to the end of the week without a girl using her boobs against me.”

Alright, he knew she would not be used to this one. He was going to try and just straight up call her out on that one. He started by rolling his eyes at her.

“Heh, and speaking of confidence, that clearly was no accident,” he chuckled as he said to her. “Not that I don’t appreciate it, but do you even know my name? I mean, I know I’m the guy and you are the girl here, but even I, the guy, could use a little romancing before a move like that.

“At least buy me dinner first,” he teased.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:08 am

Ah, he wasn't buying it. This told her exactly what she needed to know. A)He was experienced with Midara and B)He wasn't immediately running or attacking her. Interesting. "Well then mister you raise a good point, what is your name? I'm Lucy by the way" she moved slightly further away from him just to keep his suspicions at bay, "And that did sound a teensy bit like you just asked me on a date, you really are confident aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 am

“You thought that was me asking you on a date?” he teased, really starting to enjoy this conversation now. “My my, one of us thinks very highly of herself,” he ended with a smile.

“I thought that was more of me trying to make it clear that I expect to be wined and dined before any of that,” he said with a laugh. “You know, you girl types seem to all think we are nothing but animals driven only by our lust for your ladybits, but we have feelings too you know~”

He did his best attempt at a cute pout. Did not quite suit him, but hey, he tried.

He could not help but fall for her a bit. She was actually really fun to talk to, and she was proving herself to be no pushover as she was keeping up with him at every turn, never once falling for the bait he tried to get her with. And by midara standards, she was showing remarkable restraint. He appreciated the chance to talk to the girl without her boobs in his face for a change.

It was like he said earlier, he had a thing for strong women, and this Lucy girl was proving to be all that.

“Ah, Lucy. That’s a lovely name. I’m Rom, a pleasure to meet you”

Seeing as how she pulled away from him in response to him calling her out, he decided to extend an olive branch of sorts by extending his hand at her for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:15 am

He really was cute, trying so hard to one up her. She did find herself giggling at his little pout, "it's not that I think highly of myself, I'm just realistic" she says somewhat boastfully as she accepts his hand, "well, nice to meet you Rom," she holds his hand gently during the handshake she gives him a soft, caring smile
(Endear:60)
Although subtle she felt his grip relax somewhat in her hand. "You're an interesting man Rom, truly, what brings you round these parts?"

(I'll leave it up to you if Rom takes endear as an aggressive act or not)

Rom will:29
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:51 am

There is was, the compliment that was a little more than a compliment as he felt that direct assault on his willpower. He had been in so many fights with midara at this point that he knew exactly what that feeling was when they starting going for his will, and she had crossed that line from fun conversation to attempting to dominate him.

He drew his sword.

"Alright, game is up I suppose. Damn shame though, I really thought I could have a civil conversation with a midara for a change. I really wanted to give you a chance, turns out you are all the same."

(Holy Light)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Holy light: 73

Rom finishes speaking, a tone of regret in his voice as he draws his weapon, the blade glows with a white hot light and fires a violent bolt at Lucy, who neatly sidesteps it, seems she'd expected an attack.

Basic action(flirt):60

"Well, actually cutie, Midara isn't accurate. I'm not one of them at all! I'm quite human, just that, well, I'm a girl who knows what she wants...and how to get it" as she replies, she slowly moves into a somewhat sultry tone for the tease at the end, before giving Rom a wink, he feels himself blush slightly

Lucy 30
Rom:29
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 6:50 pm

"Well you are certainly beautiful enough to be a midara," said Rom with a wink.

He was really hoping to catch her off guard with that cheap shot of divine energy. Heh, almost seems like a sin when you put it that way, but Rom had faced enough midara to know he should not squander any advantage he could find.

Wait, she was not a midara though.

Ah well, a fight is a fight.

"Alright, I'll bite," said Rom with a chuckle. "What is it that this girl full of confidence wants? I'm all for negotiation."

Rom charges in with his sword for a basic slash.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Basic attack:7

Lucy thanks Rom for the compliment before adaptive a combat stance and beckoning to him. Taking her challenge head on A rim dashes at Lucy, this time she isn't so quick to react and he manages to nick her arm with a solid strike from his blade

"Oh darling, I think that's pretty obvious... And I think soon you'll find it pretty obvious that it's something you want as well, let me show you!" A time of girlish excitement enters her voice as she finishes. She quickly lifts up her top and bounces up and down, giving Rom an eyeful of her amazing boobs. Despite himself Rom finds himself unable not to stare at this alluring display.
Flash:26

Adorable kiss:42
As Rom is busy trying to clear his head after Lucy's previous attack, she approaches him. "Sorry for being so forward honey but I had to get my point across somehow, let me give you something a little less provocative" and with that, she leans in and brings Rom into a soft chaste kiss. (Follow up:73-no follow)

Lucy:29
Rom:27
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Rom shakes his head to get back into things.

"You know, once again, all I wanted was for you to buy me dinner," said Rom with a laugh. "Just once once I would like it if a girl would come up to me saying: 'hey, you are cute, lets get some dinner and have a night of lovely conversation together."

Rom tires to go in for another basic slash.

"But noooooo, the only girls who ever approach me are always the rape-y types," joked Rom. "Not even five minutes in and you are already pulling out your boobs on me. Not that I mind, but what's a boy got to do to get some romance around here?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 pm

"Well excuse me sir,but I do believe I was being romantic and then you decided to shoot a laser at me with your sword did you not?" Lucy makes no further action, waiting to see his response
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 pm

“Oh don’t even Lucy,” spat Rom back at her. “I know an attack on my willpower by a mida… by one of you lot when I see one, goodness knows I’ve been assaulted by enough of you all to know these things by now, and all was nice and pleasant until you did that.”

Seeing that Lucy was hanging back for the moment, he had to get a question off his mind.

“...so you really not a midara? I mean you look like one, act like one…”
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:02 pm

I can tell you with a honesty that I am 100% human." Lucy replies politely, "however you adventurer types are so quick to assume and so quick to violence, I sadly cannot allow you to continue up that road you were going down"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:07 pm

"And why is that? Because I might find my friend? Miss 'I'm so against violence, but I have no problems kidnapping people.'"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Ohh shit, Could his friend be... Well it's probably wise to try and play this one safe
"You think I kidnapped someone? How could you advise me of such a hideous crime" Lucy brings a tear to get eye, "you've come here with the express intention of attacking my friends just because of their species, and you call them the monsters?"
Endear:58

(Rom is endeared (I guess a more effective version of charm?) However in this situation I'll leave it up to you how you'll play it as Lucy doesn't really need healing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye Empty

Back to top Go down

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next