Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko Empty
PostSubject: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Lucy held Nuis hand as she was lead to a small cafe in a nearby town. The Couturier had proven a very useful thrall so far, and it was time to see if she would stay that way.
She looked to the charmed Nui. "And you say this Ryuko girl should be in here right?" She asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:33 pm

"One of my pets mentioned seeing someone like her here not too long ago." Nui confirmed. "But... if she sees me... she might go berserk." Nui commented. "Are you going to make her yours?" Nui asked, her tone somehow sounding excited, entranced and jealous, all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:40 pm

"Hmm, that depends really... If we need to fight her then probably... But I only really like making the cutest girls I can find fall for me" she gave the blonde a kiss on the cheek to accentuate this point "but I'm sure either way there's fun to be had right?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Nui giggled, clearly very happy with Lucy's answer.
"Well, Ryuko is preeeeety cute, especially when she gets mad." Nui pointed out. "But, well..." Nui seemed to be struggling with an idea that she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:47 pm

"well?" Lucy asked, noticing Nuis discomfort and hoping to comfort her by running her fingers playfully through her hair. "It's okay, you can tell me"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 pm

"I... guess you could go in first..." She suggested, slightly tightening her grip on Lucy's hand. "She might... talk, if you do." Clearly Nui was enamoured by Lucy, and could beat to leave her new mistress's side, but knew that it might be safer for both of them if she did.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:52 pm

"okay honey, I'll call you if I need you or if I think it's safe okay? She smiled at her Thrall, "you won't get hurt don't worry, and it it does come to fighting, well, we'll both have a new pet by the end of it! But I need to ask, what does this girl look like?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Nui put on a smile, knowing Ryuko might be her pet too. If she weren't so enthralled by Lucy, she'd consider sabotaging the meet to make sure that happened. But she couldn't risk Lucy's wellbeing on that.

"She is usually wearing her Kamui, so please be careful." Nui pleaded, slowly releasing her hand. She put her hands together and began to weave life fibers together to make a perfect portrait of Ryuko.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:08 pm

"hmm, she is kinda cute I guess, not as pretty as you, but still a cutie!" Lucy said, looking the portrait up and down. "I'll go in and look for her then, you wait for me to call you okay?" And with that, Lucy Lafaye entered the cafe
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Nui giggled after she was called more pretty than Ryuko.
"I'll listen carefully." She responded, standing by a wall that lead into the cafe, a threading the life fibers she'd used for the portrait into the wall, then placed her ear against it.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:20 pm

"sounds good" Lucy flashed Nui a winning smile before heading inside and surveying the cafe, sure enough, the girl Nui had painted with the life fibers was sitting at a table, drinking what looked to be black coffee

Lucy put on her friendliest smile and demeanour before moving over to her
"Hello, excuse me miss?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Ryuko seemed to have been mumbling something to her self.
"But she should have been here by now." Lucy would overhear, despite the fact that there was no one else there for her to have been talking to. She looked up as Lucy addressed her. She let out a sigh.

"Alright. Which club are you a part of?" She asked placing her hand on a big red... scissor half? that was on her back. "I came here to take a break from everyone going on about 'Satsuki-sama', but you just won't leave things be, will you?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:32 pm

So quick to go for her weapon...Maybe it'd be harder than she thought to avoid a fight. However for now Lucy no reason to be anything but honest. "Miss, I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about or who this satsuki is. I just came to have a little chat"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:37 pm

"You don't? And I thought she had everyone in this town wrapped around her finger." Ryuko commented.
"She seems to be telling the truth." Senketsu commented internally to Ryuko.

"Alright, I'll trust your judgement." She responded, seemingly talking to herself again, removing her hand from the giant scissor blade. "Sorry, it's been a long... month." Ryuko apologised. "You wanted to... chat?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:38 pm

"If that's okay, though I think I'll order something first if that's alright with you," she says, eyeing the giant scissor blade warily, as one would. "But would it be okay if I sat down and joined you once I have?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm

"Well, I was waiting on someone, but it seems they're running late." Ryuko sighed. She hadn't let her guard down, but she was at least not tensed up, and ready to strike, or anything. "Feel free."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 pm

"oh I'm sorry to hear that" Lucy spoke sincerely, she had no ill will towards this girl after all. "Anyway, I'll be back in a moment." Lucy quickly walked over to the counter and then sure enough returned with a mug of hot chocolate. "I can never resist the sweet things" she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Ryuko smiled a little, for the first time Lucy had seen the expression, seemingly accepting that she was a 'normal' person. Her posture relaxing a little.
"So, if you aren't part of Honnoji academy, and you clearly aren't a member of Nudist Beach..." Ryuko seemed to shiver as she said the latter part. "...why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 pm

"nudist beach? I've been to one of those of that helps" Lucy laughed a little before continuing. "I have something that you might be able to help me with" Lucy knew from here on out, she'd have to be... Very careful with her words
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Ryuko laughed at her response.

"You need my help?" Ryuko asked, sounding a little surprised. "Well, unless you need my help to save you from being chased down by people in life fibers, I doubt there's much I can do.

"Surely there's no harm on hearing her out. She might be able to help us too, after all." Senketsu commented.

Ryuko frowned.
"You sure are interested in this one, aren't you? Alright, fine, I'll hear her out." Though she still seemed to be talking to herself, Lucy would suddenly get the feeling she was being watched by... something. The uniform, maybe?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm

"that's weird..." Lucy whispered, a shiver suddenly running up her spine. "Funny you should mention life fibers actually, that's what I'm here to talk about"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Ryuko furrowed her brow, her suspicion starting to rise again. But at least she wasn't reaching for her weapon.
"Oh?" She responded, plainly. "What about them?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 pm

"I've been told you know of a way to use their powers without being controlled by them. " Lucy said, careful not to mention Nuis name "Is this true?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Ryuko frowned.
"It's not untrue. But I think that's more to do with Senketsu than with me." She responded, her suspicion acting like a yoyo and heading down again. "Though I have picked up a thing or two, I suppose. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Okay, time to be really careful. "I've, been offered an outfit, and if I were to learn to control the fibers, it'd be a big boost in power for me" she said, staying honest but, omitting some choice information "I personally think my outfit suits me more than the standard Kamui but, I've seen what they can do, more then makes up for it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next