Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucy Lafaye VS Imite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Account Inactive]

Lucy Lafaye VS Imite Empty
PostSubject: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 3:51 pm

"Tch...another one picked clean." Imite lamented to herself as she looked upon the abandoned fort. All this trouble of taking the disguise of a lowly soldier only to find out several Midara had beaten her to the punch. The whole place was ransacked and the troops taken away. Just when she thought she might have a small squad wrapped around her finger. Oh well. Might as well use what was left behind, right?

Moments later, Imite had stoked the bonfire that was situated in the fort and was lazing about. Who knows? Maybe some traveler would notice the smoke. Then the fun could begin.

___
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

(Assuming that this instance will start both at 30 Willpower. In any event, hope this opener works for you.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Lucy was bored, she hadn't had a mission from her higher ups in weeks. While she'd at first entertained herself by charming free drinks meals and anything else she could off of local townsfolk, it'd swiftly lost it's amusement factor. She was headed down the road to the next town over when she noticed smoke coming from a fort just off the beaten path.
"Hmm, this could be interesting" she thought to herself as she headed towards the building
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:42 pm

Imite yawned and stretched her arms in boredom. Was there really no one else around? Maybe sticking out here wasn't such a good idea. That is, until she heard footsteps. Finally. She thought as she stood up, brushing her hair out and drawing the shortsword she had. It was time to play the part of the meek little soldier. "Hello...? Is someone there?" She called out, inching slowly to the entrance of the building.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Ohh, a voice! Someone to alleviate her boredom? Lucy decided it was time to have some fun. She put on a playful singsong voice and called out.
"Hellooooo? Anyone home?" As she moved into the building
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Imite was in the opposite hallway around the corner, waiting for the new arrival to give some indication as to who they were. She heard the voice of a woman and peeked out meekly. Now the question remained of whether or not this was a midara or not.
"Oh...are you a traveller? I'm afraid you've come here at a bad time. The midara came and took most everyone away." She said with an innocent tone.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 pm

"A Midara?" That was odd, Lucy thought, she hadn't heard of any Midara of note around these parts. "You the only one left then?" She asks innocently, a note of concern in her voice
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:56 pm

"Y-yes..." Imite admitted...lied, rather, still giving off her meek performance. "Everyone else either fled or were taken away." She looked upon Lucy with a sad expression...

Analyze - 18

...and may have been staring for a bit too long. Long enough, in fact, to get a proper read on who she was dealing with. Definitely midara, but she seemed to be of a higher caliber than most. What would someone of her status be doing here?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:03 pm

"And how come they didn't take you?" Lucy asked with genuine curiosity. Something about this seemed odd
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyThu May 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Oops, she might be calling the bluff. Better think of something quick. "Oh, I was away on patrols when they came...by the time I got back, all the others were gone."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyThu May 03, 2018 3:34 pm

"I see..." Lucy answered, concern in her voice... Hang on, something still seemed off...
"They sent you out on patrol on your own? Around here? Wow... You're really lucky not to have been taken yourself"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyFri May 11, 2018 2:53 pm

"I wouldn't really call it luck..." Imite twirled a lock of her hair around her finger. "But what's a traveller like yourself doing this far out?" Go go turning the subject around.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:24 pm

"Ohhh nothing much, just going for a walk when I saw your signal" Lucy answered with a smile
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:05 pm

"Oh, really?" Perhaps she could drop this charade faster than she thought. "Ah, well, seeing as the roads have been dangerous, I was looking for help to get back to the mainland. That's why I made that fire."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 4:15 pm

"... The mainland? I suppose I could help" Lucy said happily, playing along for now, "but if it's all the same I'd rather rest here first, it's been a long day you know?"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 9:19 pm

"Um...I guess that's all right." Imite almost grumbled the reply out. Couldn't she hurry this along? "I'm a little worried they might come back, but you're welcome to rest here if you want."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 12:43 am

"Aww, thank you" Lucy replied thankfully "that's okay, I can't be scared of them returning if I have you to protect me..." She attempted to then nuzzle up to the soldier
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 3:26 pm

Imite, reluctantly, let Lucy come up so close to her. As much as she wanted this interaction to be done and over, she did have a charade to keep up. "Ah, um, of course. I'll do my best to keep you safe...!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:38 pm

"aww, thank you so much honey!" Lucy smiled sweetly before attempting to peck the soldier on the cheek!

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Lafaye VS Imite   Lucy Lafaye VS Imite Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy Lafaye VS Imite
Page 1 of 1