Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation)   Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 6:23 am

Tama nodded and helped him up "request:lead the way."she gave his cock a sexual caress before stepping to the side
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation)   Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 am

"yes my sexy robot girl" he said taking his hand and giving her a kiss on the lips after she caress his cock he walk toward a house with a red door with a clan Mark which Is a red mask with the form of a cat,he open the door and Let her pass "sexy robot first my love" he said smiling at her ,he take his pants and redress them he then hug her by the waist and kiss one of her soft sillicone breasts "after the love share i get thirsty,can you give a sweet and adictive breasts drink ,my sexy robotic love?"

Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2