Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Pretty Flower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:18 am

Orianna woke up, stretching her arms and giving a brief yawn. She moved to stand at the side of her bed as a servant who'd arrived early came and helped her get dressed. "Ma'am, I think there's something you should come down and see," she said as she put the finishing touches on her dress.
"Hmm? Is something wrong?"
"You could say that," she answered. "Ms. Maybelle, her powers came in earlier than we expected and..."
"Really? Oh, let me go congratulate her then!" Orianna rushed out of her room before the woman could say anything else. As she got closer to the gardens, she found her staff getting more frequent in presence and a number of them seemed starstruck. As she finally arrived, she found Maybelle tucked away behind a flower wall. "So...your power kicked in?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:33 am

Maybelle was hiding behind a flower-wall (not of Ori's garden though) away from the eyes of the fawning servants, the bee girls have it particular bad and were acting a bit like blushing schoolgirls despite their training. Her face timidly peeks from behind the wall at Orianna's voice heard and there is several squees. While Maybelle was no different physical or behavior-wise, something about her is quite different that her shy demeanor and the cute partial appearance behind the wall is just plain adorable, even moreso than before. "U-u-umm...yes...but...h-h-how do I...turn it off?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:38 am

Seeing Maybelle did make her heart skip, but Orianna was stronger Midara than that. "I see, that explains why my staff are so overtly smitten with you. As for how to turn it off, try to concentrate. Your unused to this kind of ability, so perhaps with a little focus, you can rein it in."

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:12 am

Maybelle nods slowly as she closes her eyes and tries to concentrate to make her power stops. However, either due to inexperience, a botched effort, or she did something incorrect, her qualities seems to be getting stronger rather than weaker. A few of the inexperience staff ended up swooning from the giddiness. The alraune opens her eyes and saw what was happening that the result was getting worse, quickly hid behind the flower wall. The effort died down to managable levels but the damage was done.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:26 am

Ori's heart was beating just a bit harder, but she reined it in. Can't go ending up like her staff. "Alright, all of you, back into the castle, now!" she commanded, a round of awwws and boos as they headed back, keeping their eyes on the flower wall the entire time. "Maybe a shift in focus. Trying thinking about what it is you want, and think about that."

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:51 am

Maybelle was rather grateful that the staff have left. Even though she was still friendly towards many of them, their reaction to her was rather uncomfortable. She was even more grateful that Orianna was able to resist the effect of her ability as well. If Orianna wasn't able to do it, she wouldn't have any guidance on how to control this. However it seems that the effect seems to have started to recede after the staff left and before Maybelle started trying to focus on stopping it which didn't quite reduce the effect of her cuteness but fortunately didn't make it amplified either.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:53 am

"Perhaps, it reacts to your level of discomfort," she suggested. "It seems after they left your power has calmed down somewhat."

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:57 am

After hearing what Orianna had said, she tries to calm herself down by breathing, insuring herself that Orianna is here. It actually seems to have worked as her charm was almost down to her base adorable without it. "I-is it...d-did it stop?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:00 pm

Orianna felt less endeared, which was a good sign(?) "Yes, it seems to have worked. So until you can get a hang of things, the best thing to do seems to remain calm."

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:16 pm

"O-ok..." Slowly as she feels herself relaxed enough that the flower wall becomes to slowly lower down and fan out around her flower. "I-I...did not expect this. I...thought I would have something...that I have to do...an action." Her power seems to fluctuate slight as her own emotions sets within but nowhere near her panic state that she was before.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:20 pm

"Well, you haven't practiced yet since your power's awakened. With enough of it, keeping it in check should be as natural as breathing," she told her. It made sense, at least to her, that practicing could be nothing but beneficial. And for Maybelle, it certainly would be, but who knows what could go wrong.

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:43 pm

"I-I think I may have to make so...I do not scare so easily too. Otherwise I may end up..drawing a crowd if somoene scares me..." Given how skittish Maybelle naturally is in this world, that would be often. Her index fingertips touches each other nervously.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:55 pm

"Well, would you like to start now? I can get started whenever you're ready." She was firmly prepared to face the cuteness that is Maybelle.

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:02 pm

"I would like to but..." She looks at Orianna with concern clearly visible on her face. The princess is going to be weathering her powers up close and she didn't want to end up making her fawn over her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:05 pm

"Any charm you put over me is surely going to be temporary, Maybelle," Orianna told her, as if reading her mind.

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:13 pm

She hoped that is the case. She was still uncertain but decide to trust Orianna. "O-ok. We can begin...the practice now...if you want."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:29 pm

"Trust me, ensuring that my staff don't act like lovestruck fools is my second top priority, first being you," she assured her. "Now, shall we have a mock battle or would you like to start with basic Midara moves?"

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Maybelle takes a moment to consider her options before she had a clear plan on how she wants to be able to harness her ability. "I think...we should start with...learning midara moves. I do not think...I can perform a mock battle...just being me.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 4:12 pm

"Very well. Now let's start with a basic kiss," she suggested with a small smile. "Best to start small, especially in your case."

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 4:49 pm

"O-OK." Maybe had to extend her flower a bit towards Orianna's direction. As Maybelle leans in, there is a brief spike of her power before her lips presses against Orianna's cheek briefly. The kiss left a nice tingling feeling though it was more potent than yesterday's peck, it wasn't very overwhelming. However, Orianna notice that the effected lasted longer than normal kisses do and that it instills a very warm feeling within herself as oppose to pleasure or lust, though she does have the urge to hug the alraune.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:39 pm

That warmth in her cheek and the urge to hug Maybelle, rather make out or even fuck pleasantly surprised Orianna. "It seems the effect your power has is different than most. A more...uncommon case. Rather than lust or obsession, though it could potentially lead to it, your Midara charm lies in adoration and comfort. Under normal circumstances, with the usual Succubus or Siren, I would've felt an urge to prolong the kiss or sexually engage with you," she observed aloud, telling her her thoughts. "However, your rather welcome peck on the cheek filled me with a desire to hug you."

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:31 pm

"Oh......is it because that...I am more cute than sexy? And....hugs are better..." fidgets a bit. She didn't mind being hugged by Orianna at all and that little comfort that she wanted from the vampire princess ends up manifesting into Orianna's desire to hug Maybelle becoming stronger the longer she is near Maybelle.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:42 pm

"I'm not certain, but it's a possibility. There's no denying it's a more fitting form," she replied, feeling herself want that sweet, sweet hug. "Knowing that, why don't we utilize methods that go along with such a style. How about a hug?"
(Hugs are nice.)

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:53 pm

"OK." Maybe couldn't help but smile causing yet another warmth through Orianna before she leans in to hug her, closing her eyes still smiling contently. If Orianna isn't hugging Maybelle already, the desire to do so is much greater than before. If so, then Orianna feels a familiar desire to protect Maybelle stir as well as a strange physical and emotional empowerment gradually welling through her so she can do so, though since Orianna has that desire already, it only magnifies that desire a bit more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Orianna went ahead and hugged her friend tightly, feeling that high increase of emotional care for this cute little flower. Still suppressing any irrationality created from Maybelle's charm, she gave further observation. "It seems your charm goes even further by being more familial or friendly in nature. A warm feeling like coming home to a family member or reuniting with an old friend."

One Pretty Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower Empty

Back to top Go down

One Pretty Flower
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next