Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Pretty Flower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

One Pretty Flower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:19 pm

She didn't need an excuse to feel that, though. "It's not your fault, Maybelle," she assured her. "I should be better than this!"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 9:11 pm

"..." Wordlessly she reaches out and takes Orianna's hand between her own and holds it close. "...you are already done so much so well...I...do not want you to feel that you failed...because..." Maybelle's maple eyes stare into Orianna's. "...you've already succeeded to me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 12:11 am

"Thank you, Maybelle..." She placed a hand against the alraune's and sighed contently.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:39 am

"...I think...I've almost fully understand my powers." She pauses for a moment as if uncertain before speaking what she believes. "It is actually...two sets of powers."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:07 am

"Two sets of powers?" She seemed intrigued. "What do you believe you have?"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:30 am

"Well...the first is my emotions. I think I project it...to others especially if I am in contact." She pauses as she looks down demurely, it was actually a demonstration of what she about to say next as she looks rather charming as she is. "The other is...well I think either my appearance or presentation. It is the one...that you first saw me with. I do not have as much...control on this one."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:35 am

"A passive strength in addition to to an emotion-based power," she noted, going into deep thought again to come up with something.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:52 am

"It is...the best guess I have about it. I hope that gives us...more to work with." Maybelle smiles hopefully at Orianna.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:06 am

"Perhaps a reactionary moveset," she suggested. "With how you're power seems to work, showcasing different emotions and reacting to the actions of aggressors could work, though it's starting to seem as though your powers are more...supportive in nature."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:17 am

Maybelle is silent for a moment. "It is ill-suited...for aggression and is helpful to others, while strong enough...to ward harm to me. It is strange how it compliments me. I wonder if that is...Adrianna's intention."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:36 am

"I wonder if she gave you this power on purpose, or if it was just a stroke of luck that elixir gave you such a fitting ability," she pondered aloud.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:53 am

Maybelle realizes that both of them were thinking along the same process about her powers that causes her to let out a small giggle, the first time she ever laughed, even if briefly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:28 am

Orianna gave a slight giggle, smiling brightly as she joined Maybelle, happily enjoying her first laugh since she'd arrived.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:30 am

After a moment of shared laughter, she definitely feels better and the joy is pretty contagious though Orianna would have felt it regardless either way. "I think...I have enough to work with for...a mock battle."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:32 am

"You think so? Very well..." She stepped back a bit and prepped herself for the practice.
(Should we go actual battle system or keep going as we've been?)

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:38 am

(Either way works fine for me, but if we do battle system, I do need to whip up some of Maybelle's moves.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:39 am

Can't wait to see what you come up with!))

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:52 pm

(Basic stuff for now! Later will have effects that is used to help allies ^.^)

Combat

Debuffs
Guilty- Trigger at the start of the person's move and has a chance of interrupting their attack.

Passive
Emotion flow- Every turn enemies have a chance to take 0.5 willpower damage.

Immobile- Cannot dodge physical attacks. Cannot have critical hits or failures.

Helpful- If an enemy performs a critical fail, they are are automatically helped back up but take 5 willpower damage.

Active

Embrace of the Warm Heart- Deals 2 damage initially, binds target, and increases by 1 each turn each turn they are embraced. Can be used while directly bound. If embrace is struggled out, then the target may be inflicted with Guilty

Peck- Deals 2 willpower damage and 50% chance of forcing them to hug Maybelle.

Puppy eyes- Deals 4 willpower damage and stops enemies from attacking.

Offer Gift- Deal 3 willpower damage and inflicts charm
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Though she cannot move from where she is, she also prepares for the test. As she smiles lightly though nervously, she gives a nod to Orianna that she is ready. Her arms resting in front of her with one hand clasping over the other in a rather cute display.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:58 pm

"Alright, I'm going to use basic moves for the sake of taking things easier," Orianna said. (100) (Jesus fuck!?) She moved in quickly and gave Maybelle a soft peck on the lips, but it seemed to take her severely off guard. "Oh my, did I go in too soon?"

(We're gonna work off of a ten-hit count. Whoever gets hit ten times wins)
Orianna: 10
Maybelle: 9

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:09 pm

(Quit using your FGO luck on an innocent alraune!)
(I guess we doing crit stun effect?)

Maybelle looks absolutely speechless after Orianna has given, her heart quickens afterward. Maybelle would be completely red in the face if she could blush.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:12 pm

(I'm sorry!! XD)
Orianna felt a pang of guilt rush to her heart, having gotten over-eager and stunned this poor flower. She decided to give her a moment to recover before continuing.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:21 pm

(10)

She figets and squirms a lot after getting highly sensitive to Orianna's brief smooch and becomes very embarassed "...o-o-oh I'm sorry! I-I-I didn't realize it was like...um..." Little did the flower girl realizes that her awkward apologies come out rather adorable, already Maybelle was filling up Orianna's heart..

Orianna: 9
Maybelle: 9
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:29 pm

(66)
Her heart welled up from the sight of Maybelle being so flustered and nervous, it fueled a bit of a fire in her and she warned, "Think fast!" before grabbing her and holding her close to her body, their chest pressed up against each other. It lasted for a few seconds, but it still felt wonderful to so close.

Orianna: 9
Maybelle: 8

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:38 pm

(20)

Unfortunate Maybelle is anything but fast and she stiffens up letting Orianna make her a bit flustered again especially she isn't used to the setting of the hug. However, to Orianna's surprise, Maybelle isn't letting her escape, keeping her arms around her as the warmth of her heart for Orianna is leaking into the aforementioned target of the affection.

Orianna: 8
Maybelle: 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Pretty Flower
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next