Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Pretty Flower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

One Pretty Flower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Maybelle was very content in being in Orianna's arm and keeps the hugs as long as possible. Still she listens closely to Orianna's outer projection of her powers in explanation. "My charms...sounds like it is getting more...abnormal each time we observe it more."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:27 pm

"When compared to the charms of most Midara, it certainly is accurate to call it abnormal. However, I believe its draw could be very powerful," she replied, enjoying every second of the hug. "All people have friends or family and having a charm that draws upon that familiar warmth could help you quite a lot."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:47 pm

"Familar warmth, friends, family. Oh!...I think I have an idea...on something I can do..." While still holding Orianna close to her, she closes her eyes and draw up all of the fond memories of her time with her. The effect was instant that Orianna felt another type of warmth but one filled with a warm energy that revitalizes her both physically and mentally, dispelling the brief fatigue that she had from awakening while clearing her mind of any hinderance. "Is...anything different?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:52 pm

"I feel...completely awake, aware. And my mind feels uninhibited!" she noted, clearly amazed by the effect her hug could have on her. But that wasn't the only thing. While the two continued her embrace, she made one other observation. "Hugging you doesn't have an overwhelming warmth or a feeling of familial love, it has...just the right amount..." Maybelle could feel something cold and wet drop onto her shoulder as Orianna tightened the embrace. "It feels exactly like mother's..."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Maybelle blinks as she felt something wet landed on her shoulder. She turned and see the tears that has fallen, combining with the words that Orianna whisper of her mother, she knew that the memory of a motherly embrace of Orianna's mother has surface. Maybe wasn't sure how was able to get it to work but for Orianna, she would try to keep that. Drawing from the warmth of her heart to Orianna, the same warmth flows between the alraune and the vampire comes again, the same warmth that Orianna remembers so vividly.

(I think this is becoming a recurring theme with my roleplay of late.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:08 pm

(Sorry if that's a bad, I was just really eager to throw this in)
"Oh, I'm sorry, getting you wet," she said shakily. "But...can I stay like this, just a little bit longer?" As she held on to her floral friend, she said to Maybelle, "I think this could be your most powerful ability..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:17 pm

(Raindrops keep falling on my head <.<)

"Of course." She says with the same warmth that she is giving to her, the response lack of her usual word hesitation and stuttering. She is very glad to help her in any way she can as long as Orianna wants. "Most powerful...what I am doing now?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:21 pm

"Your embrace, your hug, it feels exactly right..." she muttered. "Not overwhelming or overpowering...it's just right." For a minute she just stayed there silently before separating, wiping her tears away and smiling gratefully towards Maybelle. "Thank you, Maybelle!"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Maybelle returns the smile with her own shy one but with the same warmth and kindness she has before, power or not. "You're welcome...I am glad I was able to do..something for you after everything..you done for me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:39 pm

"Likewise," she answered simply. After giving her a hug of her own, putting as much heart into it as she could, she asked, "So, do you wish to keep going?"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:48 pm

She nodded in response. "Yes...that last one I like a lot...but not everyone is eager for hugs..." Despite of which Maybelle looks genuinely inspired after that shared experience with Orianna.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:51 pm

"True, but many people have family and friends they love, and no amount of time can change that," she argued. "But yes, hugs aren't exactly going to win fights on their own. Your strength seems to lie in caring acts and genuine concern and the warm core of the heart."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 9:09 pm

"I...do feel much better after that. I think that was working both ways. Though if I am by myself though...that could be a problem." Maybelle does seem to be less timid, replaced by an inner glow.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 9:10 pm

"Don't worry, as long as you think of your friends, I'm sure you can keep that feeling," she assured her. "Just picture every good memory you can, see if that helps."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 9:24 pm

"All of people in the castle...Adrianna...Theresa...you." As she speaks, she recall the memories once more as Orianna has instructed and it fills her with joy, the inner glow within herself intensifies a little particular at the mention of Orianna.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 9:37 pm

"You see," she said, her smile growing as it seemed things were working out. "Now, try something. Anything."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Maybe closes her eyes, trying to figure if there is anything else that she can do. A hand ended up resting on a jar. "Ah...one of the bee maids...gave me this jar recently...Suzi...she had consumed some nectar before...my ability started working. But it really should be yours." She takes the jar she had stored within her flower and offers it to Orianna. Another brief manifestation and the act of her offering of the gift starts to worm itself in the princess's heart.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm

"Oh, thank you very much," Orianna said as she took the jar, feeling her charm working its magic on her. It was noticeable enough and she chuckled. "A gift. A heartfelt gift. If only that could work on adventurers and mercenaries..."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:14 pm

"Um...that is everything...I can think of to do." She didn't had anything else to give, the kiss to the cheek works nicely but was already confirmed and she really liked hugging Orianna but they would never get anything done if all they did was hug. "Any suggestion?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:36 pm

"If we're truly going to bank on this warm and caring nature, we'll have to go through with a few hypotheticals," she said.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:52 pm

(last post for the night x.x)

"So you have some ideas...though these are more uncertain...than previous?" She bites her lower lip briefly thought, trying to think of any obscure or abstract means to utilize her characteristic.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:31 pm

"Let's see...what if you were to uproot a bit, trip up your opponent and express concern for them," she suggested. "Perhaps things that drive home how you mean no real harm."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:44 pm

"...um I don't think it will work like that...being concern for what I done...is more acting and less actual concern. Though if he did genuinely fall though...I will try to help them back up..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:55 pm

"That's what I was afraid of," she sighed. "This is harder than expected!" She giggled a bit, more awkwardly than genuine.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:17 pm

"I'm sorry, Orianna. I-" It was when Maybelle's remorseful apology came out that Orianna felt a brief pang of guilt, seep its way towards her heart. The effect wasn't too strong to quash it down though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Pretty Flower
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next